russianstar

Awards
  • Established
l- norvaline, you just made me happy.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
is this just a mixture of Vitamin B & Creatine?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
by looking at it, it seems like a large % of the ingreidents are vitamin B6/B12 and a creatine combination (2.5g), not sure what the HyperBulge complex is made of but seems like a low dose

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Its the pill version of green mag, so i doubt it has much taste lol, but im tihnking this would make green mag obsolite if released.
lol, I'm sleeping on the job, ouch. Did not see it was pills.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green MAG will still be available, of course. This is our pill version of creatine, GB has been around for a while, we just tweeked the ingredients. :)

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Is there a chance green mag will soon be getting a face lift?

warrior504th

Awards
Once the old supply runs out, this will be the formula. :D
I'm impressed. Same price though? Even at the same price it's a little expensive compared with powder, but the new profile seems nice. Good call on Dicreatine Malate imo. CEE HCL was bunk IMO :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm impressed. Same price though? Even at the same price it's a little expensive compared with powder, but the new profile seems nice. Good call on Dicreatine Malate imo. CEE HCL was bunk IMO :)
Same price... it's more expensive than GM per serving because of convenience / capsules.

how about...

is there a chance that you need a 'tester' for the current green mag formula??

*wink wink*

i'll be your huckleberry.
i'll keep that in mind! :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
for the ingredients, this is like a giveaway. the b vitamins alone are worth the price :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAHA... nice quote DOC.
almost as good as yippyiokiyeah m.....f.....:laugh: bump to the question- when will we know the new formula is being shipped?:thanks: liked the green bulge before when i tried it with white blood. maybe cl could offer up a combo special like the one that enticed me to try that combo before.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
almost as good as yippyiokiyeah m.....f.....:laugh: bump to the question- when will we know the new formula is being shipped?:thanks: liked the green bulge before when i tried it with white blood. maybe cl could offer up a combo special like the one that enticed me to try that combo before.
It's shipping once the old stock runs out (whenever that is...)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
*sits and waits for old stock to run out*

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
reduce the price of original until it's gone. give us a choice original for discounted price or the new one for full price. us consumers just love choices...