T911 [REVIEWS] Wanted!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Reviews for T911

T911 is being released at NP really soon, so to honour this, we are looking for user reviews from people that have already used the product, so people can know what to expect. I can tell everyone how much I like it, but I'm a rep, I'd prefer reviews from people not associated with the company.

Also as an added bonus, those that take the time to write a review will be in the draw to win a tub of the NEW Bc+Eaa.

Please visit this thread to post feedback.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/124778-lg-sciences-t.html#post1945621

Thanks,
The WHOLE LG Science Team :)

UKStrength

Would do gladly mate if it was available on these shores! ;)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Russians t911 review

The pills come in a small container, and they are sublingual, the first few times they sem to numb your tounge for about 20 minutes, and the cherry taste is quite pleasant.
I found dosing 2 caps before workout was optimul on training days, and i found god strength gains, 10+bs on most major lifts, Great forthe libido too, and it seems to lean you out some, i found i would get very hot after dosing 2 caps, I did feel more aggresive and more confident though.
On other days 1 cap in the morning and 1 before bed seemed great, i used it as part of a pct regime, and found it very effecive in helping keep my gains, and in restoring my LH, The pumps were ok, and i found it a mild appetite suppresant, but on the whole a solid product.
Would i buy it again?.. Yes.
Was it good value?.. Yes.
Does it work? Quite well.
What are strength gains like? Good.
What are size gains like? Mild.
What are the pumps like? Ok.
As part of a PCT would it be effective? Very effective.
As part of a natural anabolic stack would it be effective? Yes.
Would you change anything? Yes the yohimbine to Alpha-yohimbine
How would you rate it out of 10? 7.5
How would you rate it out of 10 for overall value? 8

Thats my review, i hope it helps, ive tried to be totaly honest and give my thoughts on the product.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Suncloud's review

75 caps in a bottle means you've got a 37 day run of this product, which is the first thing to note. the sublingual taste reminded me of the original "hubba bubba" flavor, though my memory from 20 years ago might be askew. using T-911 as part of my PCT for a dienedrone (tren)/hdrol run for 6 weeks not only helped me keep all of my strength gains, but i was hitting PR's 3 weeks into PCT. in and of itself, that speaks volumes about T-911's effectiveness.

my PCT log starts at : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/114672-sunclouds-workout-log-28.html#post1903517

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Suncloud's review

75 caps in a bottle means you've got a 37 day run of this product, which is the first thing to note. the sublingual taste reminded me of the original "hubba bubba" flavor, though my memory from 20 years ago might be askew. using T-911 as part of my PCT for a dienedrone (tren)/hdrol run for 6 weeks not only helped me keep all of my strength gains, but i was hitting PR's 3 weeks into PCT. in and of itself, that speaks volumes about T-911's effectiveness.

my PCT log starts at : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/114672-sunclouds-workout-log-28.html#post1903517

A great log, from a very reputable and honest member.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
How would you recommend running this off cycle? I was thinking maybe stacking it with stoked and formex.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such excitement for e-tailers finally getting their hands on this awesome formula.

Get those reviews up and you just might see a nice bottle of bc+eaa show up on your door step ;)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Such excitement for e-tailers finally getting their hands on this awesome formula.

Get those reviews up and you just might see a nice bottle of bc+eaa show up on your door step ;)
Oh really....im all ears.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to give it a try for myself...

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
Oh snap, good luck bro, hope it goes well!!
o thanks! im only 2 weeks in. i havnt gained much weight but the trenadrol is recomping me nicely. just added hroid into the mix. i have around 3 or 4 more weeks to go! mwuahaha! the addition of t911 makes me wanna start pct now though! haha

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh really....im all ears.
check the OP, all reviewers wil have their name put in a hat and one lucky gent will be drawn and recieve a bc+eaa

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Russians t911 review

The pills come in a small container, and they are sublingual, the first few times they sem to numb your tounge for about 20 minutes, and the cherry taste is quite pleasant.
I found dosing 2 caps before workout was optimul on training days, and i found god strength gains, 10+bs on most major lifts, Great forthe libido too, and it seems to lean you out some, i found i would get very hot after dosing 2 caps, I did feel more aggresive and more confident though.
On other days 1 cap in the morning and 1 before bed seemed great, i used it as part of a pct regime, and found it very effecive in helping keep my gains, and in restoring my LH, The pumps were ok, and i found it a mild appetite suppresant, but on the whole a solid product.
Would i buy it again?.. Yes.
Was it good value?.. Yes.
Does it work? Quite well.
What are strength gains like? Good.
What are size gains like? Mild.
What are the pumps like? Ok.
As part of a PCT would it be effective? Very effective.
As part of a natural anabolic stack would it be effective? Yes.
Would you change anything? Yes the yohimbine to Alpha-yohimbine
How would you rate it out of 10? 7.5
How would you rate it out of 10 for overall value? 8

Thats my review, i hope it helps, ive tried to be totaly honest and give my thoughts on the product.
very good review, we dont just want to hear 10/10 unless people truly feel that way. This is an amazing product no doubt, but we want all the honest feedback we can get, especially pertaining to potential changes (love the Y to aY btw)

Gotta love a detailed review rather than a sentence followed by _/10

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I guess I have to search...would be nice if you posted a link. Oh well.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resolve ran a great log on this stuff! im sure he'll chime in soon:)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is it?

Label out there?
T-911 Supplement Facts:
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 75

150mg
Cyclodextrin
Luteolin
Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
Ellagic Acid (Proprietary Standardized Extract)
Resveratrol (Proprietary Standardized Extract)
Yohimbine

Its a sublingual testosterone enhancing formula that has destroyed all its competition

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Review

I don't know if the review was supposed to go on this thread. Anyways, I'm at work right now and gotta close up soon so I can't go to much into detail but what I would like to say is this stuff was KILLER, I'll be sure to buy it again.

I was at the GNC down in Minneapolis and being from Canada wanted to check to see what they had and there was so many things that I had never seen before. I was like a kid in a candy store. Saw this stuff locked behind the shelf and had to have it. 39.99, cheapest supplement I've ever bought that wasn't over the net. Couldn't wait to try it. I was a bit skeptical when I heard about the Sublingual dosing. I thought it would taste like sucking on tylenol, it was actually not bad at all, tasted pretty decent and by the end of it I actually kind of liked it. Right off the first dose you can feel it hit you. Definite stim effects. That day, I don't know if it was placebo but I was unstoppable, PR's on a lot of different back exercises and I felt great and ran cardio for a good 45 minutes afterwards. About 2 weeks in I felt the full test boosting effects, started getting a little bit more greasy skin and my libido was way up. I have noticed some good recomp effects and solid strength gains. I feel really good and am very focused at the gym, it helped me get through a lot of days where I had barely slept due to working and being busy. It sucks when you get off working 8 hours and go to the gym directly after and this stuff definitely got me through those days.
Overall great product and will buy from LG again soon.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
There's a link in the first post by me with where the reviews should go. Putting them here is ok though. I'll just move them.

:) Thanks for all the reviews though guys.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
nice reviews guys. ive been reading logs and everything and it does indeed sound killer. ill def be adding it to my pct

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I saw there was yohimbine in t-911. Has anyone stacked this with an ec stack yet for a cut? I may run those together once I get mine in.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found I like to to give my tabs a bite not chew them though just like one bit so they are in 2-3 pieces then i hold them under my tounge disolves quicker that way

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Stim-like effects...as in, the jitters? A person who is sensitive to stimulants should stay away?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim-like effects...as in, the jitters? A person who is sensitive to stimulants should stay away?
Correct me if Im wrong but I havent heard of anyone getting the jitters from T-911.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct me if Im wrong but I havent heard of anyone getting the jitters from T-911.
high dosed stims/particular stims give me jitters, T-911 has never done this to me whatsoever so anybody whos worried about that put your mind to ease.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not gonna say who, but there are two really nice reviews in here! :)

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Its not a jittery or over-stimulated feeling, its a nice smooth energy. Sort of like a just got off work and I was feeling tired but now I'm feeling awake/alert kind of energy. If that makes sense...

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking it. I do enjoy the feeling it gives me. energy isn't too strong and surely not any stim effect feeling. but i do feel as if my libido is huge and i feel tighter. Anyway, is it best to swallow the dissolved tablet after under tongue or would it be best if i spit it out. Since it's sublingual, does it matter?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking it. I do enjoy the feeling it gives me. energy isn't too strong and surely not any stim effect feeling. but i do feel as if my libido is huge and i feel tighter. Anyway, is it best to swallow the dissolved tablet after under tongue or would it be best if i spit it out. Since it's sublingual, does it matter?
Just let the whole thing disolve man :p

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
haha. im taking it too. ive made str gains and gained weight. i find that the time for the pill to completely dissolve is different almost everytime. sometimes it takes 5 mins. other are closer to 15-20 mins lol

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first day i took t-911 i was up all night.. went to bed that night around 5am. but i was horny as hell... first two days my libido was way up. seemed to really help me with muscle endurance.. i used it as a stand alone and would buy again...mood was great,libido,energy,and strength.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
first day i took t-911 i was up all night.. went to bed that night around 5am. but i was horny as hell... first two days my libido was way up. seemed to really help me with muscle endurance.. i used it as a stand alone and would buy again...mood was great,libido,energy,and strength.
haha go teh horny!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i dont get energy from it. but i have made str gains, ive gained weight, libido is up, and my str is still about 98 percent from my cycle. ive pretty much kept everything. im using sustain alpha, t911, and I3C. i rec. this pct to anyone who doesnt want to serm. its great! t911 rocks

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Just dosed 2 pills preworkout today. Nothing yet, maybe little more focused.

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Helpful comments i`ve ordered two bottles and can`t wait to start it..

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If possible, stack it with AS for a great combo - trust me ;)

//CC