T911 [REVIEWS] Wanted!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Just let the whole thing disolve man :P
    hes talking about spitting his spit or or swallowing it...like chewing tobacco


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TNASTYII View Post
    hes talking about spitting his spit or or swallowing it...like chewing tobacco
    I say swallow

  3. first day i took t-911 i was up all night.. went to bed that night around 5am. but i was horny as hell... first two days my libido was way up. seemed to really help me with muscle endurance.. i used it as a stand alone and would buy again...mood was great,libido,energy,and strength.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    first day i took t-911 i was up all night.. went to bed that night around 5am. but i was horny as hell... first two days my libido was way up. seemed to really help me with muscle endurance.. i used it as a stand alone and would buy again...mood was great,libido,energy,and strength.
    haha go teh horny!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    first day i took t-911 i was up all night.. went to bed that night around 5am. but i was horny as hell... first two days my libido was way up. seemed to really help me with muscle endurance.. i used it as a stand alone and would buy again...mood was great,libido,energy,and strength.
    i dont get energy from it. but i have made str gains, ive gained weight, libido is up, and my str is still about 98 percent from my cycle. ive pretty much kept everything. im using sustain alpha, t911, and I3C. i rec. this pct to anyone who doesnt want to serm. its great! t911 rocks

  6. Just dosed 2 pills preworkout today. Nothing yet, maybe little more focused.

  7. Helpful comments i`ve ordered two bottles and can`t wait to start it..

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Kalel38 View Post
    Helpful comments i`ve ordered two bottles and can`t wait to start it..
    you wont be dissapointed.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Kalel38 View Post
    Helpful comments i`ve ordered two bottles and can`t wait to start it..
    your going to love this stuff!!..let us know how you make out

  10. If possible, stack it with AS for a great combo - trust me

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    If possible, stack it with AS for a great combo - trust me

    //CC
    Agreed! Sickest combo you can get right now!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Agreed! Sickest combo you can get right now!
    Indeed it is

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  13. Got a free sample of this stuff and this is good ****. Nothing too insane but good sustained energy helped me with the heavy lifts when you need the extra kick.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MacTruck33 View Post
    Got a free sample of this stuff and this is good ****. Nothing too insane but good sustained energy helped me with the heavy lifts when you need the extra kick.
    Thanks for the feedback man

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MacTruck33 View Post
    Got a free sample of this stuff and this is good ****. Nothing too insane but good sustained energy helped me with the heavy lifts when you need the extra kick.
    Thansk for posting this. Dose this for 30 days one word, WOW!...

  16. Sorry to post on an old one ,but does anone know If the lg t911 you can buy in England is the same as the US version ?
    I just dont want to but it if its not the same because it seems to get good results over there ,

    Thanks

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Turtlepecs View Post
    Sorry to post on an old one ,but does anone know If the lg t911 you can buy in England is the same as the US version ?
    I just dont want to but it if its not the same because it seems to get good results over there ,

    Thanks
    It should be.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T911+
    By crowpass in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 02:47 AM
  2. Plz help t911!!!
    By eli123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 12:17 AM
  3. T911 [REVIEWS] Wanted!
    By Craigmatthew in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 08:59 AM
  4. T911
    By imenraged in forum Supplements
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 08:07 AM
  5. Epistane/Epidrol/Havoc/EpithinE reviews wanted
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Log in
Log in