WHO WANTS TO PLAY ?!?!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
As some of you know already, IBE is releasing a few new products to add to their already impressive line-up in the up-coming months.

Here is your chance to guess what the new ingredient in the reformulated version of X-Lean will be !

...Iron Lungz may even reward the 1st person who comes the closest or gets the new ingredient right. :D

Start guessing people ! :type:

:wave2:

product write up:

Accelerated Anti-Cortisol and Immune Boosting Formula
Three ingredients working synergistically to bring you the most advanced anti-cortisol formula on the market.

IBE X-Lean

* Decreases Cortisol Significantly
* Strong Immune System Booster
* Anti-Inflammatory

IBE is proud to announce the formulation of the strongest anti-cortisol supplement to hit the bodybuilding community in years. We set out to find the best ingredients to reduce cortisol levels better than any supplement to date, while adding other important benefits that are essential in PCT and non-PCT situations. X-Lean’s synergistic formula packs a 1-2 punch in that it suppresses cortisol through two different pathways. Although we are keeping the structures and pathways secret for now, we can tell you that you no longer have to think about the days where you lost pound after pound of muscle while trying to shred the fat or where you lost a large percentage of your muscle gains after your bulking cycle.

Cortisol does have its advantages as an anti-inflammatory and suppressing it too much can, in many cases, cause inflammation that can eventually lead to injury. With X-Lean this is not a problem! X-Lean’s main ingredient also acts an anti-inflammatory at the same time as it is suppressing cortisol. X-Lean isn’t just an anti-inflammatory either. Our secret ingredient has been found, in clinical studies, to be a very potent anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial compound. Much of the research shows how it is gaining interest and respect in the medical community and is being reviewed as a possible treatment for a multitude of diseases! X-Lean works on your immune system by significantly increasing various interleukins from cells, such as T-Cells and macrophages that attack foreign particles, without raising interleukins that cause defenses such as fever.

So if you are looking to prevent loss of hard-earned muscle, prevent damaging inflammation, or to boost your immune system to a level it has never achieved, get ready for X-Lean!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ingredients
Awesome (99% standardized awesomeness)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin C
Grape seed extract
small dosage of Adrenosterone
Bacopa monnieri
relora

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidyl Serine, i know its been mentioned, but it has amazing research behind it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Here is another guess:
Phosphytidylserine
Tri-acelyated reservatrol
Rhidiola rosea
3b -Acetoxyandrost - 5 - ene-7, 17- dione
I am trying LOL

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Cissus
I am hoping its the Awesome though....

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Keep them comin everyone !!

Great guesses so far ! :thumbsup:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea a lot of things are good but I doubt they will be in the mix, just from my research IBE doesnt dump powders in a kichen sink and market it. ALCAR and Cissus were my guesses as well but I doubt them same as Rhidiola although I'd like to see that "Rhidiola" in the product. Great guesses so far guys.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea a lot of things are good but I doubt they will be in the mix, just from my research IBE doesnt dump powders in a kichen sink and market it. ALCAR and Cissus were my guesses as well but I doubt them same as Rhidiola although I'd like to see that "Rhidiola" in the product. Great guesses so far guys.
You're indeed correct! We do not like the kitchen sink approach; anyone can do that. Hell, just go to Custom Capsule and there you go. Not us; we truly believe in innovation. Maybe that's why we have the term in our company's name. ;)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
x2 .. Check out most, if not all, of the IBE products ingredient profiles. There aren't many ingredients in them but the synergy between the ingredients are phenomenal to say the least.

Expect greatness with the new X-Lean formulation :D

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
x2 .. Check out most, if not all, of the IBE products ingredient profiles. There aren't many ingredients in them but the synergy between the ingredients are phenomenal to say the least.

Expect greatness with the new X-Lean formulation :D
Any Idea of the pricing?

I'm debating this or endomax for the anti-c effects.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any Idea of the pricing?

I'm debating this or endomax for the anti-c effects.
It's not going to be expensive compared to all others out now. As far as nailing a price down, I can't say at the moment. The original was a steady $25.99 on Nutra, so hopefully it won't change too much.
EndoAmp is a solid product, that's for sure.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not going to be expensive compared to all others out now. As far as nailing a price down, I can't say at the moment. The original was a steady $25.99 on Nutra, so hopefully it won't change too much.
Sweet anything under thirty is a go, endoamp is great but the price is up there so I'll be looking out for your product.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a stack... ;)

I take it you will inform us when the correct ingredient has been guessed? I feel it is something novel, in the same fashion that your Formex has a modified formestane we wouldn't have guessed, so it might end up being "closest wins".

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great Promo! I'm curious to see what this new ingredient is myself! :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump-aquateous?

...it's a type of Trib found on Mars.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Androstenetrione
7-OXO-DHEA
Grape seed extract

Cat's Claw Root Bark
Ascorbic Acid
Panax Ginseng (root)
L-Theanine
Rhodiola rosea
Green Tea Extract

hell I dont know

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I look forward to the War Games! Just like old times. :D
you'll appreciate this. my old NCOIC was an ex ranger. he was so concerned about the infantry, and the lack of knowledge that the 2 shop had, he made us memorize all russian equipment. if someone on the front lines said some vehicle was coming their way with 4 barrels, we had to know it was a ZSU 23-4 anti aircraft. 2000 meters direct range, 2500 meters indirect, 180 kilometers on a full tank of diesel. and we had to know everything without looking through the books - the front lines can't wait for us to read. sadly, nobody ever asked us for any russian equipment ID either. bleh.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Classic! Ahhh, I miss those days. :(

I just got confirmation on the third ingredient... and it is going to be a welcomed addition, trust me. I have yet to see anyone post it, so continue to guess!
you'll appreciate this. my old NCOIC was an ex ranger. he was so concerned about the infantry, and the lack of knowledge that the 2 shop had, he made us memorize all russian equipment. if someone on the front lines said some vehicle was coming their way with 4 barrels, we had to know it was a ZSU 23-4 anti aircraft. 2000 meters direct range, 2500 meters indirect, 180 kilometers on a full tank of diesel. and we had to know everything without looking through the books - the front lines can't wait for us to read. sadly, nobody ever asked us for any russian equipment ID either. bleh.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
K-R-ALA
Cissus Quadranglus(50% ketosterones)
Vitamin C
Vitamin E(tophenols)
phosphocholine
phosphostidylserine
5-Androstene-3b, 7b, 17b-triol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A-GPC and ??

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Salix Alba, Curcumin

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
beta-glucan,Astragalus...just throwing it out there!

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Coleus Forskohlii
Glucuronolactone
Geranium
Evodiamine

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adam and I failed to mention that it's only One guess per day per member... sorry. But great guesses thus far!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea guys sorry ! I never started a company promo thread before, I forgot some minor details..
:ntome:

Maybe even 3 guesses max per day per member ?? What do you think Fin ?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OOPS!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea guys sorry ! I never started a company promo thread before, I forgot some minor details..
:ntome:

Maybe even 3 guesses max per day per member ?? What do you think Fin ?
Three is fine. Have at it! :D

allenzo

Awards
pregnelone (DHEA)
velvet bean extract (mucana puriens
Glutamine

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established