Buy One, Get One FREE on 1-T, 1-T TREN & Dermacrine! -- (Next 48hrs Only!)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Dear forum Members,

We have officially kicked off the Buy One, Get One sale on all pro-hormone topical creams!​

For the next 48hrs, when you buy a topical pro-hormone cream from Primordial Performance we will give you the 2nd bottle FREE.*

That’s right, buy a bottle, and get one FREE.

Expires 04/22/09

Why are we doing this?

Because we know many people are fence-sitters, and we know that a lot of guys are eager to try our products and get serious about their diet and training… but they just haven’t gotten the push.

Well now, we are giving you the push.​

* Limit one free bottle per order. Offer cannot be combined with other coupons. Valid only at Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance​

Topical Pro-hormones​

In the previous months, I have given you the full scoop on our three main pro-hormone products -- Dermacrine, 1-T and 1-T TREN.

This month, I would like to present a full comparison and summary on these products, to help you choose the right one to meet your fitness or bodybuilding goals.

1-T TREN

1-T TREN is our ultimate mass and strength building agent. If you’re looking for animal strength, explosive gains in lean muscle mass, and vein popping vascularity, look no further.

1-T TREN can be used as a powerful anti-catabolic agent during cutting, or as a powerful anabolic agent for strength and mass building.

Since 1-T TREN can suppress natural testosterone production, PCT is required after a cycle.

Active Ingredients (per application)

1-Androsterone™ – 90 mg
19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (TREN) - 81 mg
DHEA – 57 mg

Benefits

• Increases strength, power & stamina
  • Increases muscle size and hardness
  • Reduces body fat and enhances vascularity
  • Heightens aggression and drive

Side effects

Hairloss - mild to none

Liver toxicity - none

Gyno - nipple sensitivity may occur temporarily in sensitive individuals, however permanent gyno is easily avoidable and extremely rare

Bloat - none

Insomnia - may occur in some individuals

Anxiety - may occur in some individuals

Recommended use

Every day for 4-6 weeks.

At the average dose, 1 bottle lasts 27 days.

1-T TREN may also be used as a “kick start” for a longer cycle to quickly increase anabolic hormone levels. It may also be used as a “finisher” to keep anabolic hormone levels elevated while long acting esters (injectables) clear during the end of a cycle.​

Recommended stacks

For most individuals 1-T TREN will not need to be stacked to yield significant results. However if choosing to stack 1-T TREN, be sure to do so with a non-aromatizing and non-progestin based AAS such as -

Injectable AAS’s (Primobolan, Masteron, Testosterone w/ AI)
Oral AAS’s (Anavar, Winny)
Oral Pro-Steroids (Epistane, Masterdrol)​

Recommend PCT

Before starting any cycle, I recommend reading the Official PCT of 2009.

For a basic PCT outline we suggest -

For a 4 week cycle - Testosterone Recovery Stack

For a 6 week cycle - Testosterone Recovery Stack

1-T​

1-T is a safe yet effective anabolic formula for quality lean gains. 1-T can be stacked with other “bulking” agents for a mass building cycle, or used alone for solid lean gains.

As a solid anabolic with low estrogen conversion, 1-T can either be used as a cutting agent during a low calorie diet, or in a high calorie diet as a bulking agent.

Since 1-T can suppress natural testosterone production, PCT is required after a cycle.

1-Androsterone™ – 112.5 mg
DHEA – 94.5 mg
Pregnenolone – 18 mg

Benefits

• Increases lean muscle mass
  • Increases muscle hardness
  • Accelerates recovery time
  • Reduces body fat

Side effects

Hairloss - mild to none

Liver toxicity - none

Gyno - nipple sensitivity may occur temporarily in sensitive individuals, however permanent gyno is easily avoidable and extremely rare

Bloat - mild to none

Insomnia - rare

lethargy - may occur in some individuals

Anxiety - none

Recommended use

Every day for 4-6 weeks.

1-T may also be used as a “kick start” for a longer cycle to quickly increase anabolic hormone levels. It may also be used as a “finisher” to keep anabolic hormone levels elevated while long acting esters (injectables) clear during the end of a cycle.​

Recommended stacks

1-T may be stacked with virtually any pro-hormone, AAS or TRT regimen for enhanced fat loss and muscle building effects. Including the following -

Injectable AAS’s (Testosterone, Primobolan, Masteron, Trenbolone, ect)
Oral AAS’s (Anavar, Winny, Dianabol, Anadrol)
Oral Pro-Steroids (Epistane, Pheraplex, Superdrol, ect)​

Recommend PCT

For a 4 week cycle – Sustain Alpha or Testosterone Recovery Stack

For a 6 week cycle – Testosterone Recovery Stack

Dermacrine​

Dermacrine is considered our safest and mildest pro-hormone formula. Dermacrine can help improve recovery, stamina and strength. As a great well rounded formula, Dermacrine serves as a perfect addition to virtually any pro-hormone or AAS cycle.

Dermacrine can be used as an anti-catabolic agent during cutting, or as an anabolic agent for bulking when combined with the proper bulking agents and diet.

Since Dermacrine can suppress natural testosterone production, we recommend a PCT after a cycle.

DHEA – 72 mg
7,8 Benzoflavone (99%) – 36 mg
Resveratrol (99%) – 18 mg
Pregnenolone – 18 mg
Chrysin (99%) – 9mg

Benefits

• Accelerates recovery time
  • Improves exercise stamina
  • Increased strength and muscle hardness
  • Reduces body fat

Side effects

Hairloss - none

Liver toxicity - none

Bloat - mild

Insomnia - rare

Anxiety - may occur in some non-exercising individuals

Recommended use

Every day for 4-6 weeks.

Dermacrine may also be used as a “kick start” for a longer cycle to quickly increase anabolic hormone levels. It may also be used as a “finisher” to keep anabolic hormone levels elevated while long acting esters (injectables) clear during the end of a cycle.​

Recommended stacks

Dermacrine may be stacked with virtually any pro-hormone, AAS or TRT regimen for a boost in energy, libido and recovery from exercise. Dermacrine can also aid in fat loss due to its strong thermogenic effect, while also supporting immune system function. Dermacrine would be considered synergistic with any of the below items -

Injectable AAS (Testosterone, Primobolan, Masteron, Trenbolone, ect)
Oral AAS (Anavar, Winny, Dianabol, Anadrol, ect)
Oral Pro-Steroids (Epistane, Pheraplex, Superdrol, ect)​

Recommend PCT

For a 4 week cycle – Sustain Alpha or Testosterone Recovery Stack

For a 6 week cycle – Testosterone Recovery Stack

Remember, if you pay full price for one bottle of any of the above pro-hormone creams, and get the second bottle free!

To take advantage of this deal, just head over to Primordial Performance and add two bottles of the same product to the shopping cart, and the second bottle will automatically be added for free!

But hurry, because this deal is only valid for 48 hours!​

I’d like to thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two big :thumbsup: I know I picked up my 1-T Tren that I'll be starting in ~ a week post-exams. I'd pick up some 1-T Tren just incase they do throw down a 19-nor bar in the summer after the negative publicity.

Soad

Soad

Awards
WOW r u kidding me guys wat a F'in Deal im so picking up a bottle of 1t tren and getting a free one. just one question can u ship it to canada without having to worrying customs jackin it??

omg

ediit

u cant ship to canada..

FML

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
WOW r u kidding me guys wat a F'in Deal im so picking up a bottle of 1t tren and getting a free one. just one question can u ship it to canada without having to worrying customs jackin it??

omg

ediit

u cant ship to canada..

FML

Ya sorry bro. Talk with stevo ;)

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Shoot.
You couldn't have waited till Thursday "Pay day" to run this deal.
Shoot.

JP.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys.. this is a ONE TIME deal so if you have been considering... jump on this now.

-Eric

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to miss.

Soad

Soad

Awards
if i want 4 do i buy 2 and get 2 free? ima be shipping them to teh states so gotta make it worth it lol

OME

OME

Awards
How long will 1-T Tren last if i keep it stored in a cool, dark place? I'd love to take advatange of this deal but won't be able to use it till after January.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe YOU'RE the boss :) Make it so, Scotty!

(I drove across for the 1-T Tren, and will have to make another trip now lol)
Don't the customs guys give you a hard time about the 1-T Tren? I'm only 40 minutes from the border and often get my NP orders shipped to a UPS store but I've avoided ordering anything "questionable" lately due to wanting to avoid any complications with customs

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long will 1-T Tren last if i keep it stored in a cool, dark place? I'd love to take advatange of this deal but won't be able to use it till after January.
There`s an expiry date on the bottom of the bottles. My sustain from Feb is good until Jan 2011, so you should be fine. Definitely hop on this deal and pick up some 1-T Tren. I just got 2 more!

Don't the customs guys give you a hard time about the 1-T Tren? I'm only 40 minutes from the border and often get my NP orders shipped to a UPS store but I've avoided ordering anything "questionable" lately due to wanting to avoid any complications with customs
`What 1-T Tren.... :dunno: I always just say I did some shopping, say I bought a shirt or something (Which I usually do when I cross the border), and never had any issues.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
`What 1-T Tren.... :dunno: I always just say I did some shopping, say I bought a shirt or something (Which I usually do when I cross the border), and never had any issues.
Understood...I've just always been concerned that I might be the unlucky individual who gets "randomly" selected to have his car searched that day...YIKES!

sw bill

Awards
Oh hell ya,Just picked up some dermacrine.Been wanting to get some more for my next cycle but was holding out for a nice sale,Didnt expect it to be that nice though.Thanks eric!!!!

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
Just placed an order for some 1-T tren.
Im not cycling it for at least another 4 months but DAMN!!--Helluva Deal!!!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Understood...I've just always been concerned that I might be the unlucky individual who gets "randomly" selected to have his car searched that day...YIKES!
Ninjo! Are you Canadian? Wow, join the brotherhood my friend!

Seriously though, customs can be especially anal if they want to be. So, I entirely understand your situation. When I was a kid, we were strictly warned to NOT joke with the agent on duty.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Indeed; I needed to make sure my order got out today for pickup reasons, and sure enough PP managed it. Got the tracking # in my inbox :thumbsup: Great turn around time despite the massive sale and great customer service.
Thanks man. We are trying very hard to keep up with the orders. So keep them comming guys :type:

JDF

Awards
  • Established
all sold out already? I would love to pick up a few bottles :(

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ninjo! Are you Canadian? Wow, join the brotherhood my friend!

Seriously though, customs can be especially anal if they want to be. So, I entirely understand your situation. When I was a kid, we were strictly warned to NOT joke with the agent on duty.
Yup, in Ontario; you?

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Yup, in Ontario; you?
I am in Southern California right now, but formerly from Winnipeg area! :wave2:

Since moving to the US, I have really appreciate the new variety of supplements. The only thing I can remember buying in Canada was whey protein and vitamins.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am in Southern California right now, but formerly from Winnipeg area! :wave2:

Since moving to the US, I have really appreciate the new variety of supplements. The only thing I can remember buying in Canada was whey protein and vitamins.
Cool...I just visited Winnipeg last month for the first time...I was there for work but did get a chance to take a look around...definitely annoying trying to get the "good supps" up here but I've been lucky so far...NP has gotten everything through that I've ever ordered. This time it's probably different because the offer is through PP directly.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Cool...I just visited Winnipeg last month for the first time...I was there for work but did get a chance to take a look around...definitely annoying trying to get the "good supps" up here but I've been lucky so far...NP has gotten everything through that I've ever ordered. This time it's probably different because the offer is through PP directly.
I picked up 2x1T-Tren on this order, how about you?

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Nice. LOG???
Perhaps in the future...I just started the Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald. Sorry! On a plus, I will be using Dermatherm!!!

I haven't decided on a log, but may, time permitting that is.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the 1T tren is coming up as the second free, but the plain 1T is trying to charge me for two when i add two

any help? I want both! ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
that lil bottle is not exactly insanely hard to hide. And making minor customizations to your car to create...uh...."special places" is not too hard.

Customized soda cans that have a drywell in them, but they fill with water....heheheh, you just got a 12 pack of Dr. pepper in the back seat is all you know.

The things I have invented....

do you know what you can do with a hollowed out potato, repacked once said items are in there with sand, and sealed with the piece?

Purely speaking for reasons of scientific research of course.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that lil bottle is not exactly insanely hard to hide. And making minor customizations to your car to create...uh...."special places" is not too hard.

Customized soda cans that have a drywell in them, but they fill with water....heheheh, you just got a 12 pack of Dr. pepper in the back seat is all you know.

The things I have invented....

do you know what you can do with a hollowed out potato, repacked once said items are in there with sand, and sealed with the piece?

Purely speaking for reasons of scientific research of course.
:lol: This made me think of that DEA show where the rip apart a car searching for drugs.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You got to make two separate orders.
Yeah, you can only get 1 free bottle with each order.

You can place as meny orders as you want, but will have to pay whatever the shipping charge is on these.

BTW, keep an eye out for a $30 off coupon on the TRS with all order placed this week!

-Eric

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you can only get 1 free bottle with each order.

You can place as meny orders as you want, but will have to pay whatever the shipping charge is on these.

BTW, keep an eye out for a $30 off coupon on the TRS with all order placed this week!

-Eric
I caught wind of this through a PM; just picked up 2 TRS the other day. With all these sales, you're going to have alot of warehouse space :)

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
placed an order last night as well