Buy One, Get One FREE on 1-T, 1-T TREN & Dermacrine! -- (Next 48hrs Only!)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I hope 1-T Tren lives up to my expectations because I have some pretty high hopes. I have stacked 19-Nor with an Orastan-A before and I loved the results I got.
    Any1 considering this should go ahead and take the plunge since this probably won't be around too much longer. Just look at the price of the pill form (has gone from $33 to $50 recently). Good luck to every1 running this.

2. I hope I get my card by friday........
    •   

3. For Military personell

Can anyone tell me if there is a chance that when using the 1-T, 1-T Tren, or Dermacrine you can come out positive on a piss test?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Steven F. View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is a chance that when using the 1-T, 1-T Tren, or Dermacrine you can come out positive on a piss test?
    This is IMO, but I think 1-T will, I thought 1-T Tren wouldnt since it is a trenbolan conversion, and Dermarine is DHEA I think....

5. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    ... hardcore in a good way right?
    Yes.

-Eric
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I hope I get my card by friday........
    You should have until Friday at midnight.

-Eric

7. Quote Originally Posted by Steven F. View Post
    If its the NCAA that is testing you they will all cause you to test positive. If its just a generic drug test for employment you have nothing to worry about.

-Eric

8. stuff looks good i may have to buy some

9. Quote Originally Posted by buckz55 View Post
    stuff looks good i may have to buy some
    Yes you should buy some

10. As everyone else already stated - thanks for the great deal!

Any issues stacking 1-T tren with the original Mass Tabs? planning on starting soon as my bottle(s) come in

11. Do you have any idea if the military piss testing is as strong as NCAA?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Steven F. View Post
    Do you have any idea if the military piss testing is as strong as NCAA?
    Good question…

Do you have a list of banned substances?

-Eric

13. Quote Originally Posted by Optimolife View Post
    As everyone else already stated - thanks for the great deal!

Any issues stacking 1-T tren with the original Mass Tabs? planning on starting soon as my bottle(s) come in

What was in those Mass Tabs? … Dbol or something?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Steven F. View Post
    Do you have any idea if the military piss testing is as strong as NCAA?
    The military can test you for juice. And pretty much any PH or AAS is banned and if found counts against you. But they dont test unless something tells them too, from what I have picked up with the recent rash of people using PH's in the army/marines.

15. Ya I know a few guys in the military who take PHs and they don't seemed to worried about getting caught. Although I have heard of them having guys take piss tests before they join if they are suspicious.

16. Thanks quite true, what I know they do test for is the original 1-androstenedione but dont know if the tests are strong enough to test + for any loose forms. Ive gone on M-Drol, Deca-vol, 1-AD, 4-AD from I believe AMS and also Trenadrol in the past and been ok with good results so just wondering.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Steven F. View Post
    Thanks quite true, what I know they do test for is the original 1-androstenedione but dont know if the tests are strong enough to test + for any loose forms. Ive gone on M-Drol, Deca-vol, 1-AD, 4-AD from I believe AMS and also Trenadrol in the past and been ok with good results so just wondering.

If they are testing for 1-AD then I wouldn’t advise taking 1-T or 1-T TREN... but generally if they are testing for a hormone like 1-AD, then they are testing other hormones too like DHEA, ect.... so you should really stay off anything, but it would still be interesting to see the ban list.

-Eric

18. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    What was in those Mass Tabs? … Dbol or something?
    Stenbolone I think, but keep in mind Im coming out of a nap.

19. I gots my replacement card today ^.^ dat means tommorowz I am gona order up! I need some EndoAmp anyways. might as well throw some of this in.

20. About 12 more hours left on the buy one, get one sale...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    About 12 more hours left on the buy one, get one sale...
    plenty oh time ^.^ now I have a big issue though.....wth am I gona buy.....

Is 1 bottle of 1-T and 1 bottle of Dermactine good for a full run each, or do I need 2 bottles of one.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    plenty oh time ^.^ now I have a big issue though.....wth am I gona buy.....

Is 1 bottle of 1-T and 1 bottle of Dermactine good for a full run each, or do I need 2 bottles of one.
    you NEED 2 of everything

23. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    you NEED 2 of everything
    i just check up on it lol. I grabbed 2 1-T's

24. someone trade me a dermacrine?

...have hdrol, regenesen, etc

25. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    That will work

26. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    That will work
    Lets hope so. There will be a log for it sometime in the next....2 years lol

27. can't wait to get my 1T in, I think I'll run it asap, so i'll let you all know how it goes

thanks for running such a badass promo
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

28. GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well for one thing, AMAZING shipping guys that was fast as heck, I wasnt expecting it till tommorow or weds.

and another thing, GOOD GOD THESE ARE HUGE! i expected them to be like 1/4th of the size they are. It is soo tempting to start using this >.< but alas I must wait.

At any rate. Great job all around.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I guess you would use Testosterone Recovery Stack for PCT.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

30. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I guess you would use Testosterone Recovery Stack for PCT.
    Plan on it, espcially with the 30 off deal going. I wont be doing hormonal or quite some time now, but maybe winter. Never hurts to stockpile. I have a box of random bottles I have collected over time. That way someday, I have the goods. Or if I never get to em, I got a few buds always after my stash of supps lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-tren/Dermacrine LV cycle check.
    By n87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 11:53 AM
  2. Complete guidelines on 1-T TREN, 1-T and Dermacrine
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 05:21 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 01:13 AM