Buy One, Get One FREE on 1-T, 1-T TREN & Dermacrine! -- (Next 48hrs Only!)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. all sold out already? I would love to pick up a few bottles


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JDF View Post
    all sold out already? I would love to pick up a few bottles
    The deal is actually direct through Primordial. The product links are 1-T Tren Dermacine and 1-T.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The deal is actually direct through Primordial. The product links are 1-T Tren Dermacine and 1-T.
    I think im slow

    Thanks for the link!!

  4. My interview with Carl Lanore on Super Human Radio just got posted –

    http://www.superhumanradio.com/core/shr_archive.htm

    “One T TREN is Here”

    -Eric

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    My interview with Carl Lanore on Super Human Radio just got posted –

    http://www.superhumanradio.com/core/shr_archive.htm

    “One T TREN is Here”

    -Eric
    Very nice
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    Ninjo! Are you Canadian? Wow, join the brotherhood my friend!

    Seriously though, customs can be especially anal if they want to be. So, I entirely understand your situation. When I was a kid, we were strictly warned to NOT joke with the agent on duty.
    Yup, in Ontario; you?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Yup, in Ontario; you?
    I am in Southern California right now, but formerly from Winnipeg area!

    Since moving to the US, I have really appreciate the new variety of supplements. The only thing I can remember buying in Canada was whey protein and vitamins.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    I am in Southern California right now, but formerly from Winnipeg area!

    Since moving to the US, I have really appreciate the new variety of supplements. The only thing I can remember buying in Canada was whey protein and vitamins.
    Cool...I just visited Winnipeg last month for the first time...I was there for work but did get a chance to take a look around...definitely annoying trying to get the "good supps" up here but I've been lucky so far...NP has gotten everything through that I've ever ordered. This time it's probably different because the offer is through PP directly.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Cool...I just visited Winnipeg last month for the first time...I was there for work but did get a chance to take a look around...definitely annoying trying to get the "good supps" up here but I've been lucky so far...NP has gotten everything through that I've ever ordered. This time it's probably different because the offer is through PP directly.
    I picked up 2x1T-Tren on this order, how about you?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by spiderduncan View Post
    I picked up 2x1T-Tren on this order, how about you?
    Nice. LOG???

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    Nice. LOG???
    Perhaps in the future...I just started the Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald. Sorry! On a plus, I will be using Dermatherm!!!

    I haven't decided on a log, but may, time permitting that is.

  12. amazing deal!

  13. the 1T tren is coming up as the second free, but the plain 1T is trying to charge me for two when i add two

    any help? I want both!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Understood...I've just always been concerned that I might be the unlucky individual who gets "randomly" selected to have his car searched that day...YIKES!
    that lil bottle is not exactly insanely hard to hide. And making minor customizations to your car to create...uh...."special places" is not too hard.

    Customized soda cans that have a drywell in them, but they fill with water....heheheh, you just got a 12 pack of Dr. pepper in the back seat is all you know.

    The things I have invented....

    do you know what you can do with a hollowed out potato, repacked once said items are in there with sand, and sealed with the piece?

    Purely speaking for reasons of scientific research of course.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    that lil bottle is not exactly insanely hard to hide. And making minor customizations to your car to create...uh...."special places" is not too hard.

    Customized soda cans that have a drywell in them, but they fill with water....heheheh, you just got a 12 pack of Dr. pepper in the back seat is all you know.

    The things I have invented....

    do you know what you can do with a hollowed out potato, repacked once said items are in there with sand, and sealed with the piece?

    Purely speaking for reasons of scientific research of course.
    This made me think of that DEA show where the rip apart a car searching for drugs.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    the 1T tren is coming up as the second free, but the plain 1T is trying to charge me for two when i add two

    any help? I want both!
    You got to make two separate orders.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You got to make two separate orders.
    Yeah, you can only get 1 free bottle with each order.

    You can place as meny orders as you want, but will have to pay whatever the shipping charge is on these.

    BTW, keep an eye out for a $30 off coupon on the TRS with all order placed this week!

    -Eric

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yeah, you can only get 1 free bottle with each order.

    You can place as meny orders as you want, but will have to pay whatever the shipping charge is on these.

    BTW, keep an eye out for a $30 off coupon on the TRS with all order placed this week!

    -Eric
    I caught wind of this through a PM; just picked up 2 TRS the other day. With all these sales, you're going to have alot of warehouse space

  19. Order placed :tup:

  20. placed an order last night as well
    Team Orbit

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    BTW, keep an eye out for a $30 off coupon on the TRS with all order placed this week!

    -Eric
    Excellent! Due to my impulsive nature, I am pulling the TRS from my Hardcore Muscle Stack to use with my order of 1T-Tren. So, being able to pick up another TRS as discount will be sweet.

    Thanks Eric!

    PS-Any chance that PP could create a "TRS^2" (TRS squared)? You know, combine an extra bottle of Sustain to the TRS so that it can be utilized "on cycle" to minimize shutdown?!

  22. Crap....i wish i didnt have a little baby, or i would jump all ovewr this. Dont want any thing to rub off on her........


    Great deal!!
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    Crap....i wish i didnt have a little baby, or i would jump all ovewr this. Dont want any thing to rub off on her........


    Great deal!!
    Shelf life 2yrs

  24. order just placed @ last minute,... woohoo!!!

    I sense a 1-t tren & the ONE cycle coming up shortly...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    order just placed @ last minute,... woohoo!!!

    I sense a 1-t tren & the ONE cycle coming up shortly...
    That sounds hardcore bro...

  26. Sweet deal guys.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  27. BTW guys, we have decided to officially end this sale on Friday due to popular demand! (24th)

    So get in while you can!

    www.primordialperformance.com

    -Eric

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    That sounds hardcore bro...
    ... hardcore in a good way right?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    BTW guys, we have decided to officially end this sale on Friday due to popular demand! (24th)

    So get in while you can!

    www.primordialperformance.com

    -Eric
    Marketing tool if I ever saw 1 and you won't see anybody complaining. I can't wait to run my stacks.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    BTW guys, we have decided to officially end this sale on Friday due to popular demand! (24th)

    So get in while you can!

    www.primordialperformance.com

    -Eric
    Wow, that's awesome! I just might be able to take advantage of this... we will see
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-tren/Dermacrine LV cycle check.
    By n87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:53 AM
  2. Complete guidelines on 1-T TREN, 1-T and Dermacrine
    By Eric Potratz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 04:21 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:13 AM
Log in
Log in