!!!Win a Muscle Pharm T-Shirt!!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
All we are asking you guys to do is put up your favorite Muscle Pharm product and why you like it. If you have actually tried to product you can post up how it effected you, but if you haven't tried a product yet just tell us which one would be your first choice. I will pick the most thought out entries to get themselves a Muscle Pharm shirt.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I'll start, My favorite product would have to be Battle Fuel. Since I am a power lifter I really like the way Battle Fuel increases my strength and confidence under the bar. I have used numerous bottles of Battle Fuel now and with each one I notice a significant increase in motivation for training. Finally while following the suggested dosing protocol I have yet to build up a tolerance to the product and I notice it getting better the more often I use it.

UKStrength

Well I've not tried any of Muscle Pharm's products yet, but for me the one that looks most appealing is Bullet Proof

Apart from having a ridiculously cool name...I've always struggled with getting enough quality sleep to maximise recovery from my training.

Your body's own anabolic hormones are extremely active during this phase of the day, hGH, testosterone increase nocturnally, whilst catabolic hormones such as cortisol drop significantly (McMurray, Eubank and Hackney, 1995).

No matter how hard you work in the gym, if you disturb this period of recovery, you'll never achieve the results you could have, had you put in the hours in the sack! (pardon the pun)

The ingredients in Bullet Proof all promote the type of quality sleep I'm after:

Magnesium, B6, GABA, L-Tyrosine and Phenibut work synergistically to promote that restful, deep sleep.

Zinc and Mucuan Puriens support optimal testosterone production.

L-Arginine provides that much-needed human growth hormone kick from the pituitary gland.

The whole package is then wrapped up with other well-documented goodies to support your complete muscle recovery:

Essential Amino Acids
HMB
Beta Alanine
Citrulline Malate
Gingerols

All in all, to me it's the perfect pre-bed support and gets rid of my (frankly) ridiculous amount of pill-popping before bed, when I can just drink it all in a tasty shake!

References:

McMurray, R.G., Eubank, T.K. & Hackney, A.C. (1995) Nocturnal Hormonal Responses to Resistance Training. European Journal of Applied Physiology, 72, pp.121-126

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Assault.
Love the name first of, simple i know but lets you know what youre in for. Taste was beyond amazing and easy to get down. Scoop size was big but thats GOOD!!! means well dosed ingredients! I liked how it got me dialed in mentally but more so i felt the Beta-Alanine kicking in and pumps were solid off it. I did not get extremely aggressive but i did notcie increase in drive/aggression.
I have yet to try BulletProof but really want to. Im more a fan of sleep aid/GH release than preWO.
Assault is def. a memorable one to me and have already told a few about it.

jtp217

jtp217

Awards
I haven't tried any of their products but when I get a chance I'm gonna try out the Bullet Proof and Assault. I'm dieting and have a crazy schedule working nights at my job and going to school during the day. When I get to sleep it needs to be quality so I can wake up rested from the day before and recovered from my last workout which from what I hear the Bullet Proof will be perfect for.

I'm gonna get the Assault because sometimes when I'm headed to the gym the focus isn't there to really kick ass in the gym that day. Nothing kills my motivation like having a couple crap sessions in a row at the gym so a quality preworkout products is a must have for me.

I'm gonna order some samples so I'll get to try a little bit of each here in a week or so!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
bullet proof interests me the most. i have trouble sleeping and it looks like it make be of a benefit to me. no matter what time i try to go to bed i always end up laying there for a few hours before i doze off. then i wake up not feeling refreshed, when i can scrape some funds together i plan to give it a whirl.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I've always wanted to try Shred Matrix and Battle Fuel. They interested me because they come in packs which are always stacked with alot of great ingredients and usually more than I need, but that's what interests me, getting a lot of great benefits. Shred looks to have alot of great natural ingredients in one bundle compared to taking one pill with god knows what in it. I was looking into it for a future cut. Also, Battle Fuel is a pack supplement which looks to have an interesting profile as well, but have never gotten around to trying it because I usually just go for the 1 pill best bang for your buck. The support and building block matrix for fuel looks impressive and I would like to give this a shot in the future as well when I am out of my current stock. These two supplements remind me of how Animal has packaged some amazing stuff like Pak, Flex, Omega into a kickass pack of multiple ingredients/pills and they truly do help. I would like to see the effectiveness of musclepharms packs.

-Eddie

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Raspberry Bullet Proof - It replaces my entire pre-bed stack, consolidating a good 4 products into one tub. Rather than individually having to take EAA, ZMA, X-Dream (or an equivalent GABA product/relaxant), and BA, I can down it all in one quick tasty shot.
I've gone through multiple containers of BP, both flavors, and while the Grape is decent (similar in taste to Dimetapp), the OR is delightful; kind of thing that I wish I could take throughout the day just for the taste.
Now BP can be a bit pricey, but when you consider the extent of bases that it covers and the sum prices of the supps you would have to buy individually to replace it, it's well worth the investment.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried any of the muscle pharm products yet, they do look bad ass with the cool lettering and the names of them. If I were to buy one of them to use right now, I would probably buy "Shred" to get rid of some fat and shred up for the summer.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since I first tried Assault, it has been my favorite Muscle Pharm Product. It provides a constant, steady flow of energy throughout an entire workout, while increasing stamina and it helping incredibly with performance.

While I have never felt the tingly effects of beta alanine once Assault kicks in, I immediately feel a rush of mental focus and drive. Having a boost of endurance and energy while hitting the weights is a great thing. :)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If MP shirts could be purchased at department stores as another brand they would go for like $50+. Very high quality.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Company
Easy, I'll start by saying I've always wanted to come to your product line as the price point you have on your supplements, the research and innovative ingredients mixing have always caught my eye. I also like the fact (regarding the price) the masses won't be on the same supplements I'm on giving me the exclusivity or bragging right or what have you. I'm the type of guy that doesn't mind paying high prices if the product works or for its exclusivity.

Products
Now, I've actually purchased one of every product you have at 50% off at Lindbergh nutrition in Redondo beach. I've personally tried Battle fuel and Shred matrix since then and love the energy boost and convenience of the pills being already in packs. As far as the products effectiveness lets just say the energy and stamina the products together have gotten me through double shifts and actually going days without much rest from working two jobs back to back.

Review
I was going to share my feedback on the supplements as well as the ones I gave to my friends to try out (I often buy supps and give them as gifts) but I've noticed very detailed reviews already on the products so I didn't feel the need to have to post mine. Although the reviews posted added greater reassurance of your company as a whole regarding your supplements and customer service on the board.

Even if I don't get a free shirt, great job on the products, rep selection and website (I love watching the videos you guys have.)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My choice will go to BulletProof.

I logged bulletproof currently and believed it to be one of the best products I have ever used! The sleep was incredible, and the recovery was some of the best I have ever had. After getting off BP I was somewhat discouraged because my sleep was nowhere near as deep and the quality of sleep was no where near as good. If your asking yourself whether or not you should try BP I would say go for it! Muscle Pharm does an excellent job at masking the bitter tastes of gaba and other ingredients in the ingredient profile.

Bottom Line: If your having trouble sleeping buy BulletProof. Grow while you sleep!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Orange Cranberry Bullet Proof - It replaces my entire pre-bed stack, consolidating a good 4 products into one tub. Rather than individually having to take EAA, ZMA, X-Dream (or an equivalent GABA product/relaxant), and BA, I can down it all in one quick tasty shot.
I've gone through multiple containers of BP, both flavors, and while the Grape is decent (similar in taste to Dimetapp), the OC is delightful; kind of thing that I wish I could take throughout the day just for the taste.
Now BP can be a bit pricey, but when you consider the extent of bases that it covers and the sum prices of the supps you would have to buy individually to replace it, it's well worth the investment.
that would be orange Raspberry and that my fav as well
nothing like a peaacefull nights sleep after a hard days work and a grooling workout!!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Pharm Assault:Blue Arctic Raspberry

I have to say, I did not really expect it to be anything special. I just figured it would be your average pre-wokout supp. I've tried NO Shotgun, NO Xplode and a few others, and they all tend to affect me the same, aside from taste.

But 30mn after I drink my serving, which mixes extremely well, I get so freakn jacked it almost scares me. My veins just pop out of my hands and arms. All in all its a great supp, great energy, never makes me sick to my stomach, and always delivers.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try any MP products yet. I would like to try BulletProof at some point.
Damn it, every time I think of Shred Matrix, I think of Rugger's video log; hilarious! :rofl:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to try any MP products yet. I would like to try BulletProof at some point.
Damn it, every time I think of Shred Matrix, I think of Rugger's video log; hilarious! :rofl:
BulletProof seems to be their most popular product; I know NP is working to get their whole line carried , but if that doesn't pan through I'll make sure we atleast pick up the BP.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i guess no one else wants one....so youll just have to pick from the ones here....

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Although I have never had the opportunity to try a Muscle Pharm product, I have not only read about, but heard incredible first hand experiences from fellow bodybuilders regarding MP products. I can definitely say that all of the MP products interest me, but the one that catches my eye the most is Bullet Proof. For as long as I can remember, I've always had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. Just last night, I probably tossed and turned for easily an hr and a half, just trying to fall asleep. I know there are others out there that can relate with me on this, how crazy does it drive you just trying to fall asleep? It's like, you try different "techniques" to attempt to make yourself fall asleep, but really, it's just making your mind even more awake. That's why I believe, after researching extensively, that Muscle Pharm's Bullet Proof would be the right supplement for me, with an incredible makeup of ingredients backed by a very well respected company name, Muscle Pharm continues to lead in the supplement industry with high quality products, producing incredibly mind blowing results.

Last edited:
learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Bump for Muscle Pharm

I want a shirt !!!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say...Bullet Proof.
It seems very difficult to throw this out there without ever trying it but as i read all the other products by muscle pharm this one surprises me the most.
1st - Recovery and Repair are the most important thing when it comes to bodybuilding and Weight lifting. The body doesn't get big in the gym, it gets big out of the gym.
2nd - It increases the body's natural Growth Hormone (HGH). As we all know the process of aging sucks hugely. Being able to feel fuller and younger are a great benefit.
3rd - Sleep is very important and a key compontent to recovery. Not just sleep but increased REM sleep. Your deep sleep. Being able to get 6 hours of great sleep is better than getting your restless 8hours. And we all know how busy our lives are when it comes to kids, work, and your time in the gym.
4th - increasing lean muscle would be a result of all the following above. Lean muscle, what all the girls love. It's great when people claim you weight less than what you actually do. It's called lean mass gentlemen.
5th - Enhances your libido. When your tired and sometimes you just don't want to, and your partner says yes. Wouldn't you love a high libido.
6th - Helps rid unwanted pain. Tired of popping glucosamine tablets and fish oils or even your daily ibuprofin. This is when those heavy weights and age comes into play. Get rid of your pain with Bullet Proof.

BULLET PROOF - WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JarkoGrimwood

Awards
I gotta agree Bulletproof is the ish. I've gotten some good sleep and recovery from it and it doesn't taste too bad. Next time there is a sale I'm gonna get some Combat powder.

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
I gotta say my favorite Muscle Pharm Product thus far is Combat. Why do I say thus far? Well cause I have high hopes for Recon :D

But back to Combat. My favorite flavor without a doubt, Chocolate. Not once in the 5lb. tub did it clump up, yes maybe once in a while there was some left over in the bottom, but no biggie. For me, sometimes digestion can be a problem. Not once did I have a problem with that factor either. IMHO best tasting Chocolate protein powder mixed in water. I wouldn't be able to tell you about the taste in other liquids as I only drank it in water. As far as the ingredient profile goes...well I'll let that talk for itself :)

Also, Combat is more than just a whey protein source. As Muscle Pharm puts it, "super food." It contains Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Micellar Casein, and Egg Albumin.

All of these factors are why Combat is my favorite Muscle Pharm product.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I gotta say my favorite Muscle Pharm Product thus far is Combat. Why do I say thus far? Well cause I have high hopes for Recon :D

But back to Combat. My favorite flavor without a doubt, Chocolate. Not once in the 5lb. tub did it clump up, yes maybe once in a while there was some left over in the bottom, but no biggie. For me, sometimes digestion can be a problem. Not once did I have a problem with that factor either. IMHO best tasting Chocolate protein powder mixed in water. I wouldn't be able to tell you about the taste in other liquids as I only drank it in water. As far as the ingredient profile goes...well I'll let that talk for itself :)

Also, Combat is more than just a whey protein source. As Muscle Pharm puts it, "super food." It contains Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Micellar Casein, and Egg Albumin.

All of these factors are why Combat is my favorite Muscle Pharm product.

I'm still waiting to try out Combat. It looks like a great protein combo.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I would have to go with bullet proof. Although I've never tried it I am in love with ZMA. Bullet Proof is like ZMA on steroids! its got L-argenine and B6 for absorbtion and GH release, zinc for hormone production, MP for growth hormone, Magnesium and GABA for quality sleep. Amino acids, beta alanine, Cit mallate? WHAT MORE COULD A GUY WANT? It is the ultimate sleep supliment and I'm going to get some soon for me and my girl when my ZMA runs out!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well I was not going to post but since I like what Muscle Pharm stands for, I will share my love for their products.
Hands down, Assault takes the prize, although I like all their products. Assaults gets better each time I use it, without the jitters effect. It has my favorite athletic performance adaptogen, which is suma root. I LOVE SUMA ROOT, it gets stronger every-time I consume it. The mixture of kre-aklyn, aminos, citruline malate, suma, and beta-alanine have me pumping in the gym everytime I use it. I also admire the fact that they use creapure which is good grade of creatine. I personally feel, anybody whio wants to perform better athletically, assault is the way to go, the only product I like besides Assault in terms of ATP production, would be NosEsther.

LOAGS

LOAGS

Awards
ASSAULT!! Tried it for the first time today... I really had to force myself to stop training! it felt like I could carry on training for the whole day!
AWESOME!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I love the shirts! Im telling u i wear both of mine every were. You can go to gym in them or out on town either way there looking great. There not just another fruitaloom shirt with MP on it, these are high quality specially desighned shirts that hug every muscle just right and the compliments i get are not so bad either while rocking my favorite black one with the small grey skulls..I wanna win so i can get another one. If your gonna buy a shirt soon these shirts are what your looking for i promise.

gnetics18

Awards
Ohh YEA MP!

Gave a whole area on my shelf to supps..and MP takes center stage! and I would add pic but no links or pics till I get to 50 post..:dunno:

1.ASSAULT
Gives me that kick ass Clean energy without Jitters or a headache,Real Good Pump and the taste is pretty Good / a lil sweet for my taste but hell it aint makin me gag so I aint complaining. Great Focus and just a lil splash of Aggressiveness..just the way I like it! I tend to like to take it on the way to the gym (which gives me about 15 min) and maybe the last sip right before I hit weights. It gets me pretty pumped, like that feeling you get when that Dime-Piece booty call hits you up at 12am...ur drivin to her house with not a doubt in ur mind about whats about to go down! :wink1:
8/10 on Flavor for me..If you like it sweet then Im sure you will score it higher.
9.5/10 Energy,Pump and effectiveness..because nobodys perfect...but MP damn sure got close on this one.

2.BULLET PROOF
This **** right here!? RIGHT HERE! THIS ****!? ITsss my knockout powder.. :sleeping: It gets the job done right.. I jumped into 1 scoop as soon as I got it and 3 days later its gettin better. Puts my body into a relaxed stated about 15-20 min after I drink it. Go lay down and ur body feels good and ready to start shutdown..Waking up in the morning feeling like u had a good vacation. Nice and refreshed. Now I originally said this was sweet from my sampler..after having 3 servings from the tub its not soo. The tub flavor was more mellow just very light hints of Orange and Raspberry slight sweet/salty taste all 3 times so far..and just a bitt of grittyness at the end. I tend to add a squeeze of lemon and it perfectly compliments it and makes it tasty to sip on while I cruize the Boards before I go lay down.
8.5/ Flavor..Grittiness at the end. and the flavoring may have been better if it was just one solid good flavor instead of 2 light ones. But its tasty nonetheless and wasy to get down the hatch.
10/10 Effectiveness is there, exactly as marketed..a powder that will help you knock out and grow. Definelly helps me get a goodnight sleep as I am constantly up late.

MP you guys are definetly doing things right, hope to try more products soon..and will definetly be a repeat customer.:wave2:

and Im a Large :usa1: hahaha

gnetics18

Awards
Gave a whole area on my shelf to supps..and MP takes center stage! and I would add pic but no links or pics till I get to 50 post..:dunno:

1.ASSAULT
Gives me that kick ass Clean energy without Jitters or a headache,Real Good Pump and the taste is pretty Good / a lil sweet for my taste but hell it aint makin me gag so I aint complaining. Great Focus and just a lil splash of Aggressiveness..just the way I like it! I tend to like to take it on the way to the gym (which gives me about 15 min) and maybe the last sip right before I hit weights. It gets me pretty pumped, like that feeling you get when that Dime-Piece booty call hits you up at 12am...ur drivin to her house with not a doubt in ur mind about whats about to go down! :wink1:
8/10 on Flavor for me..If you like it sweet then Im sure you will score it higher.
9.5/10 Energy,Pump and effectiveness..because nobodys perfect...but MP damn sure got close on this one.

2.BULLET PROOF
This **** right here!? RIGHT HERE! THIS ****!? ITsss my knockout powder.. :sleeping: It gets the job done right.. I jumped into 1 scoop as soon as I got it and 3 days later its gettin better. Puts my body into a relaxed stated about 15-20 min after I drink it. Go lay down and ur body feels good and ready to start shutdown..Waking up in the morning feeling like u had a good vacation. Nice and refreshed. Now I originally said this was sweet from my sampler..after having 3 servings from the tub its not soo. The tub flavor was more mellow just very light hints of Orange and Raspberry slight sweet/salty taste all 3 times so far..and just a bitt of grittyness at the end. I tend to add a squeeze of lemon and it perfectly compliments it and makes it tasty to sip on while I cruize the Boards before I go lay down.
8.5/ Flavor..Grittiness at the end. and the flavoring may have been better if it was just one solid good flavor instead of 2 light ones. But its tasty nonetheless and wasy to get down the hatch.
10/10 Effectiveness is there, exactly as marketed..a powder that will help you knock out and grow. Definelly helps me get a goodnight sleep as I am constantly up late.

MP you guys are definetly doing things right, hope to try more products soon..and will definetly be a repeat customer.:wave2:

and Im a Large :usa1: hahaha
Well let me update the score on ASSAULT..after 2 min of intense TuB mixing and shaking... FLAVOR gets knocked up to 9.5/10! Seems I didnt shake hard enough the first time...I actually felt it loosen up and mixed it with a wooden spoon to make sure..1.5scoops in 18oz water.. or 12oz water per scoop. Was perfect for me..and after the shake the Lemonade flavor definetly came out..just a slight Splenda(diabetic sugar) taste with a lil hint of Rass..but its great now! :006: Thanks Pmiller! I actually enjoyed sippin on it now that its not supper sweet lol used a lil left as Intra Workout..pretty goood!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Bravoboy send me your address

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if this is over yet, but I loved Assault and I feel the need to share my experience even if just for the good of someone looking for a new or Better preworkout drink. I ordered a sample of Assault after talking to PMiller, and for the first time in nearly three years, I tried a different preworkout than the one I had been stuck on, positive it was the best. I was extremely skeptical about assault, and let me say it delivered and delivered hard. I decided to give it the true test, first chance on leg day. I've been very careful with squats since I'm coming back from a knee injury that kept me out for a year and a half. With Assault, I had extreme focus, and the weights were incredibly light. I finally went back up to 3 plates for the first time since my injury, and continued to throw out 3 sets of 8 reps at 315. I was amazed. Completely. I didn't want to attribute the success all to Assault yet, so I gave it the chest day test. The weights I had been working out with the previous week felt light and easy and I jumped a whole 30 pounds. I will be buying Assault now as soon as I run out of the other stuff. I felt a huge difference from Assault when I switched back to my old stuff. All I can say is feel the difference with Assault.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just two, Bravoboy and Whatsaroid. We will have another promo next month though.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
aahh shucks better luck next time ;)

thanks Muscle Pharm for the oppertunity