!!!Win a Muscle Pharm T-Shirt!!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
regardless im picking up some bulletproof i dont even care

UKStrength

Cheers for the opportunity mate, maybe next time ;) Congratulations to the winners, wear your shirts with pride!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
All we are asking you guys to do is put up your favorite Muscle Pharm product and why you like it. If you have actually tried to product you can post up how it effected you, but if you haven't tried a product yet just tell us which one would be your first choice. I will pick the most thought out entries to get themselves a Muscle Pharm shirt.
Hey.
I'll make you a deal.
Send me some free product, and if it works well for me.
I will wear the shirt to work and around town to promote Muscle Pharm.
Send me alot of free product and I'll wear it while on my bike.
Deal??????

JP.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks big daddy. I'm gonna sport this rig around like crazy. Go MP!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, how can I purchase a MP shirt? I really wanna rock one.. thanks guys and congratulations to the winners.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I will agree with gainweightnow..
COMBAT - I have been searching for a protein shake that I actually "enjoy" drinking.. I've tried literally ALL the brands on the market- including inhouse brands at my local nutritional stores. Nothing I've tried compares to the Triple Berry Combat powder..
I'm one of those guys that gets tired of the "cream" flavors like vanilla and chocolate and have been searching for a more fruity tasting protein: I saw many people recommending the Triple Berry: I saw that pmiller was advertising a 30% off from the musclepharm website so I didn't want to pass it up: Mixability = 10/10, taste = 10/10, ingredients = 10/10.. I can't imagine another company producing a better protein-- and with 64 servings per container I've made it a staple in my arsenal of supplements.

Congrats winners- just saw this and wanted to throw out there what I thought of Combat

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
PM-did you get my info i sent. just checkin confimation.