!!!!Everyone Please Help Save Another B6 From Being Banned by the FDA!!!!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
As most of you know, the FDA recently banned the version of vitamin B6 known as pyridoxamine. The ONLY reason this was done is so that pharmaceutical companies could have exclusive access to the vitamin to sell it as a drug. The FDA is clearly only looking to protect the financial interest of pharmaceutical companies and not about ensuring the safety of the food supply.

In fact, from the drug's company's own petition tothe FDA, they admit "Pharmaceutical companies developing new drugs must be protected from companies that may seek to market the ingredients in those drugs as dietary supplements. The marketing of such products has the potential to undermine the incentive for the development of new drugs, because many people may choose to purchase the supplements rather than the drugs".

And now, another form of Vitamin B6, P5P, is on the chopping lock for the exact same reason.

P5P is a superior form of vitamin B6 found in many supplements.

Please take 30 seconds and sign this petition and send a letter to your representative and senators.

If we dont take a stand, the FDA in cooperation with the drug companies are going to keep on doing this, right down the list of active they want just for themselves until we are left with absolutely nothing. Some of you may have thought this was an overzelous scare tactic in the past, but as you can see now, the stuff is indeed for real and hitting the fan.

https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=334&JServSessionIdr008=cpj5wk1bl3.app304a

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
rediculous...done!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I signed that one and every other issue they had on the right side. About 6 or 7 issues total. We the people need to take our government back.

Longtorso

Longtorso

Awards
That was quick - already got a reply from one my congressmen.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Wow here we go again. Thanks for posting this Custom. And also done.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Christ, thats unbeleivale.. I knew pharmacuetical compaines had their hand in 90% of daily life here in the US, but to remove such simple and beneficial supps like the B vitamins should be illegal.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I signed that one and every other issue they had on the right side. About 6 or 7 issues total. We the people need to take our government back.
i BEG YOU ALL...

BEHIND THE FAKE WALL... THERE IS SOO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW...

OUR HEALTH CAN'T BE SOMETHING WE COMPRIMISE

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Done

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Done. Has this been posted on other forums? Word needs to spread.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Anyone an idea on how long till this ban takes effect? also Im not sure about american law but will obama not need to sign this? I hope he does as that should inleast delay it somewhat

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG FDA BS ..
Thx for posting the link.
What a nice little e-reply in response..
S, thank you for standing up to the FDA. Any ban on P5P, a natural form of Vitamin B-6, is entirely in the interest of pharmaceutical companies, and in complete opposition to the best interests of the consumer. By taking action, you have told the FDA that this is not acceptable.

So thank you S for standing up to the FDA, and reminding them that vitamins are not drugs!

jacobcoile

Awards
done! everyone should read up on the other issues in question on that link as well... This crap has gone on for too long.

papagunz

Awards
Did anyone change the message content or just leave it as is?