STOKED!!! only 27.90? Really?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Use discount code end price is MM7 for an additional 7% discount so it only costs $27.90

This is a GREAT deal guys take advantage of it!!!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
For guys that haven't tried it yet or have been wanting to try it, now is a great time.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It can be used for longevity and for testosterone boosting. Very valuble during pct and later years in life

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
HUGE LIBIDO BOOSTER !!!!!!!!!!

:scared:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that's a great deal for this product!

I love stoked stacked with Activate!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It has great health benefits along with enhancemewnt of atheltic performance as well. Reservatrol time after time has been proven to ge good for the heart and containing anti-aging properties.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's a great deal for this product!

I love stoked stacked with Activate!
This seems to be quite popular. I've been suggesting Stoked with divanil for quite some time, but for it took a while to catch on for some reason :think:

I really like Stoked with a cortisol blocker. It makes for a very nice cut!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This seems to be quite popular. I've been suggesting Stoked with divanil for quite some time, but for it took a while to catch on for some reason :think:

I really like Stoked with a cortisol blocker. It makes for a very nice cut!
Stoked + Divanil + an AI to control some of the freed estrogen would be quite the trio. There's a few formestane options poking around now/soon.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've stacked Stoked with 25mg of ATD daily and I really liked it. I can only imagine what it would be like with a little friendlier aromatase inhibitor.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've stacked Stoked with 25mg of ATD daily and I really liked it. I can only imagine what it would be like with a little friendlier aromatase inhibitor.
Agreed; ATD is one of my least favourite AIs, I don't respond to it well at all. It's just too strong for me ; Formestane and 6-Bromo agree better with me. Perhaps AI will come out with an AI product :D

conmax

Awards
probably just another product that doesn't work. i would hate to list all of the highly advertised products that i have tried that don't do a thing. i must be gulible since i have fallen for the hype on so many products. i could have bought at least a year's supply of the real stuff for all that i have spent.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably just another product that doesn't work. i would hate to list all of the highly advertised products that i have tried that don't do a thing. i must be gulible since i have fallen for the hype on so many products. i could have bought at least a year's supply of the real stuff for all that i have spent.
Welcome to the forums! Not everything works for everyone; also the "real stuff" is illegal, whereas these herbals we play with are not :cheers:

mqsymth

Awards
For guys that haven't tried it yet or have been wanting to try it, now is a great time.
Well I went to nutraplanet and it's $41.99 NOT $27.80...where is it 27.80???

JarkoGrimwood

Awards
That was fast. I was gonna get a few bottles.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed; ATD is one of my least favourite AIs, I don't respond to it well at all. It's just too strong for me ; Formestane and 6-Bromo agree better with me. Perhaps AI will come out with an AI product :D
ATD has always worked well for me, but I only dose it 25mg per day.

Some sort of AI by AI would definitely be nice, but don't hold your breath. We've got a lot on our plate as of late :)

Sorry about the quick sale guys. I didn't know it was this short lived either.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
if I wasnt poor, i'd be all over this. Strat ran an awesome log for it a while back and i've wanted to give it a shot since.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about a FREE weeks worth of STOKED along with a free Anabolic Innovations T-Shirt?

All you have to do is pre-order our new product, Glycobol, during it's presale at Nutraplanet!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/glycobol-promo-kit.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/120985-new-muscle-gainer.html#post1877337

Here is the info

Glycobol

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120

2 Servings Provide:

Na-R-ALA 250mg
Glycobol Complex TM 750mg
Trigonella Seed Isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine),
Phellodendron extract (standardized to 90% berberine),
Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids),
BMOV (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadium)

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Cellulose

Directions:

To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 – 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.

When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 – 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 – 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.

On workout days take 2 capsules with pre-workout meal.

* Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance.
* Encourages fat loss and prevents fat accumulation.
* Improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis.
* Provides lasting “pump”, hardness and vascularity.
* Drives amino acid and creatine uptake in muscle.
* Increases muscle protein synthesis and inhibits breakdown.
* Controls blood sugar and maximizes nutrient utilization.
* Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones.
* Strong anti-oxidant protects liver, lipid and cardio health.

Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by it’s ability to mimic and boost insulin. On it’s own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies show that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol could be combined with any of the commercially available androgens to optimize and exaggerate gains by it’s essential synergistic contribution.

Insulin also interacts synergistically with GH, IGF and thyroid hormones to compound growth effects, even when these endocrine co-factors are only present at average physiological levels. Therefore, Glycobol can be used to achieve impressive natural muscle gains and body recomposition as an effective stand-alone agent too.

You asked for something Innovative, now you’ve got it!

Glycobol Blend:

Sodium R-Lipoate (Na-r-ALA)

ALA is naturally produced in the body as a mitochondrial enzyme cofactor. It is important to aerobic metabolism. ALA has been shown to increase cellular uptake of glucose to cell membranes by recruiting the glucose transporter GLUT4. ALA improves skeletal muscle glucose transport, resulting in desirable blood glucose disposal and increased muscle glycogen concentrations. (1) Studies also indicate that in muscle, ALA is a potent anti-oxidant which protects cells from oxidative stress-induced insulin resistance. (2) The ALA used in this formula is chemically stabilized and of the highest quality. It’s the most active isomer and the highest potency salt commercially available. ALA is an invaluable addition that offers a multitude of benefits plus countless extras for any serious athlete.

Bottom Line: Best way to describe this effect is that it almost adds a filter to the muscle fibers; Taking in what it needs to prepare for growth.

Trigonella Seed isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine)
Fenugreek has been successfully applied for thousands of years to improve health. It corrects blood sugar problems and improves cholesterol scores. Modern research also shows that it improves endurance and lowers blood lactate concentrations dramatically. Treatment with fenugreek seed can also significantly decreases fat accumulation. These results suggest that this improvement in endurance and reduction in body fat is caused by an increase in the utilization of fatty acids as an energy source. (3) Fenugreek supplements high in 4-HIL have also been demonstrated to increase post-exercise glycogen resynthesis in athletes, which promotes rapid recovery and helps prevent training fatigue. (4) The visible results of this glycogenic effect are big, pumped muscles that look extremely full and vascular.

Bottom Line: Helps you use fatty acids as an energy source, rather than store them as Fat!

Phellodendron extract (standardized to 90% berberine)
Phellodendron is one of the highly valued traditional Chinese herbs, used medicinally to treat a variety of health conditions. It is reported that some subjects show improved strength, lower blood pressure, and lower blood sugar in response to Phellodendron isolates. Laboratory studies suggest that one of these alkaloidal isolates called berberine may accomplish these benefits by enhancing insulin production. (5) There are also many studies that suggest berberine can reduce total serum cholesterol, dangerous LDL-cholesterol, and unhealthy triglycerides, which would obviously contribute greatly to increased athletic performance and good over-all health. (6) Improved health and increased physical performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains in the gym.

Bottom Line: Increased performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains.

Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids)

Cinnamon is a common spice used all over the world, but it’s not commonly known that the spice has significant therapeutic value. Cinnamon contains the element chromium, which is needed for proper glucose metabolism, and also compounds called flavonoids. Flavinoids are potent anti-oxidants which are known to provide protection against cancer and heart disease. The specific flavonoids found in cinnamon bark are shown to stimulate glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis similar to insulin. These flavonoids may activate receptors by direct insulin mimicking action, or indirect insulin potentiation, or both. (7) Studies also show that cinnamon improves lipid profiles for some subjects. (8) If you train consistently and have a healthy diet, your big muscular improvements from this powerful little cinnamon extract might surprise you.

Bottom Line: Insulin is very anabolic, so the insulin boosting action of cinnamon extract will be bigger, stronger muscles.

Bis(Maltolato)Oxovanadium (BMOV)
BMOV is an organic form of the mineral vanadium. Although elemental vanadium and inorganic salts of vanadium show significant biological potential, it has a poor therapeutic index due to low gastrointestinal absorbance. BMOV is recognized as safer, more absorbable, and able to deliver a therapeutic effect up to 50% greater than the inorganic forms. (9) Vanadium is one of the rare microelements that can promote a profound boost in endurance and strongly support anabolism. BMOV can give muscles a hardness like you have never experience before. The form of vanadium used in this formula is one of the very best you can find, if not the best.

*Bottom Line: Makes your Muscle harder than ever, increases vascularity!

(1) The antihyperglycemic drug alpha-lipoic acid stimulates glucose uptake via both GLUT4 translocation and GLUT4 activation: potential role of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase in GLUT4 activation.; Konrad D, Somwar R, Sweeney G, Yaworsky K, Hayashi M, Ramlal T, Klip A.; Diabetes. 2001 Jun;50(6):1464-71.

(2) Protection against oxidative stress-induced insulin resistance in rat L6 muscle cells by mircomolar concentrations of alpha-lipoic acid.; Maddux BA, See W, Lawrence JC Jr, Goldfine AL, Goldfine ID, Evans JL.; Diabetes. 2001 Feb;50(2):404-10.

(3) Effects of Fenugreek Seeds (Trigonella foenum greaecum) Extract on Endurance Capacity in Mice.; Mayumi Ikeuchi, et al; Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology; Vol. 52 (2006), No.4 pp.287-292.

(4) The addition of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) to glucose feeding increases muscle glycogen resynthesis after exercise.; Ruby BC, Gaskill SE, Slivka D, Harger SG.; Amino Acids. 2005 Feb;28(1):71-6.

(5) Therapeutic effect of berberine on 60 patients with non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus and experimental research; Ni Yanxia, et al.; Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine 1995; 1(2); 91-95.

(6) Berberine is a novel cholesterol-lowering drug working through a unique mechanism distinct from statins; Kong Weijia, et al.; Nature Medicine 2004; 10(12): 1344-1351.

(7) Isolation and characterization of polyphenol type-A polymers from cinnamon with insulin-like biological activity.; Anderson RA, Broadhurst CL, Polansky MM, Schmidt WF, Khan A, Flanagan VP, Schoene NW, Graves DJ.;
J Agric Food Chem. 2004 Jan 14;52(1):65-70.

(8) Cinnamon extract and polyphenols affect the expression of tristetraprolin, insulin receptor, and glucose transporter 4 in mouse 3T3-L1 adipocytes.; Cao H, Polansky MM, Anderson RA.; Arch Biochem Biophys. 2007 Mar 15;459(2):214-22. Epub 2007 Jan 25.

(9) Trace elements in nutrition.; Dreosti IE.; Med J Aust., 1980 August 9;2(3):117-23.