MORE FREE Slim Xtreme Samples

1. MORE FREE Slim Xtreme Samples

Its hot hot hot. Our next run of product sold out to distributors in 10 minutes yesterday. We have another 5,000 samples to send out to forum members. Caveat: If you received samples previously and sign up again the name will be automatically removed.

Samples will be available at the new Slim Xtreme website and will go FAST!!! You can also download a free 30 page weight loss, diet, and cutting guide tailored to you.

www.PowerofSX.com

So watch for the website launch in the coming days and experience the hottest product of 2009. What are people saying about SX?

The OFFICIAL SX Review Thread!!

(*****Placeholder area*****)

2. Looks promising, wouldnt mind trying it.
    •   

3. Hopefully this time the AM members won't sleep on the opportunity!

4. how can we get it

5. I'm still waiting for the sample I requested from the last thread.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

6. Quote Originally Posted by Stallion83 View Post
    how can we get it
    yes where do we go

7. I went to the site, it isnt up.

8. i want some

9. And we are live (about 90% functional for the next 24 hours). A glitch in the custom weight loss plans still needs to be fixed. Everything else is up.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    And we are live (about 90% functional for the next 24 hours). A glitch in the custom weight loss plans still needs to be fixed. Everything else is up.
    got mine ordered

11. site looks good,
    got the sample for the wife if it works for her this stuff is golden

12. I need to add...

Thank you AX for the samples. I'm definitely looking forward to trying this

13. i absolutely LOVED my sample.

such a clean, sustained boost. this product is as close to the "magic pill" as it gets

put SX in with a clean diet and some good HIIT cardio and one could see DRAMATIC results, imo.

14. Thanks BigSmith. In for a sample ... look forward to trying SX.

15. Thanks guys!

16. yea signed up,site looks good,cant wait to get my sample.

17. Where's the "Submit" button.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    Where's the "Submit" button.
    After you fill in your info, hit "Send"

19. Looking forward to getting the sample!

20. If you guys haven't checked out the official review thread yet, definitely do!!! The feedback is amazing!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...sx-review.html

Glad to have more samples to send out to everyone here who has supported us over the years. Thank you guys

21. Guys im from the UK any way i can get a sample?
  22. Samples Gone????

Went to site but only asks for my name, no address or anything, maybe you all have ESP. Really would like to try SX and SX Boosters. Great idea (Boosters).

23. just sign up !!!

24. Yea signed up the first go around but never got the sample. No biggy though, I am sure it rocks. My wife wanted to try it out, she is starting her spring weight loss program(she calls it that) and want a little extra kick this year.

25. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    Yea signed up the first go around but never got the sample. No biggy though, I am sure it rocks. My wife wanted to try it out, she is starting her spring weight loss program(she calls it that) and want a little extra kick this year.
    same with me and it wont let me sign up again even though mine never came in
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

26. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    i tried that it wont let me fill it out because it says I have alread been shipped one, but i havent. I filled one out when the free sample first came and it never arrived
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

27. silly question but will there be future promos sent to me in the mail if i order, i live with some roommates and i am kind of a private person from them

Similar Forum Threads

1. Speed Xtreme pre workout/Melt Xtreme fat burner (free samples)
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 09:03 PM
  2. Free Slim Xtreme (SX, aka StimX Orig.) Samples!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:35 AM