MORE FREE Slim Xtreme Samples

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Its hot hot hot. Our next run of product sold out to distributors in 10 minutes yesterday. We have another 5,000 samples to send out to forum members. Caveat: If you received samples previously and sign up again the name will be automatically removed.

Samples will be available at the new Slim Xtreme website and will go FAST!!! You can also download a free 30 page weight loss, diet, and cutting guide tailored to you.

www.PowerofSX.com

So watch for the website launch in the coming days and experience the hottest product of 2009. What are people saying about SX?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/119669-official-sx-review.html

(*****Placeholder area*****)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still waiting for the sample I requested from the last thread.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
And we are live (about 90% functional for the next 24 hours). A glitch in the custom weight loss plans still needs to be fixed. Everything else is up.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
And we are live (about 90% functional for the next 24 hours). A glitch in the custom weight loss plans still needs to be fixed. Everything else is up.
got mine ordered :D

jcratty75

Awards
site looks good,
got the sample for the wife if it works for her this stuff is golden

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I need to add...

Thank you AX for the samples. I'm definitely looking forward to trying this

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i absolutely LOVED my sample.

such a clean, sustained boost. this product is as close to the "magic pill" as it gets :)

put SX in with a clean diet and some good HIIT cardio and one could see DRAMATIC results, imo.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yea signed up,site looks good,cant wait to get my sample.

javathehut

Awards
Samples Gone????

Went to site but only asks for my name, no address or anything, maybe you all have ESP. Really would like to try SX and SX Boosters. Great idea (Boosters).

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Yea signed up the first go around but never got the sample. No biggy though, I am sure it rocks. My wife wanted to try it out, she is starting her spring weight loss program(she calls it that) and want a little extra kick this year.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yea signed up the first go around but never got the sample. No biggy though, I am sure it rocks. My wife wanted to try it out, she is starting her spring weight loss program(she calls it that) and want a little extra kick this year.
same with me and it wont let me sign up again even though mine never came in

virenex

Awards
silly question but will there be future promos sent to me in the mail if i order, i live with some roommates and i am kind of a private person from them