Looking for ULTIMA Loggers

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be interested in giving this a go. I have done several logs here, and based on the FAQ thread, I am interested in the profile on this.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
I would have loved to try/log this product as when it came out, it immediately intrigued me...but I have other committments..

good luck to those that apply! Product looks amazing!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i would love to try logging this stuff for you but your excluding canadians like everyone else does. i'll pay shipping if necessary. I only have done one log on here for Anadraulic State but would love to try this stuff out. Best of luck to all that get to log as i'm very intrigued to see the results. It would be awesome if omega chose a few guys over 220 so i could see the results in someone a bit larger. i only say this cause dosing can vary for people of different sizes.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to give this product a try. I have experimented with a few types of creatine, including mono, cee, kre-alk. The best creatine product that i have tried thus far has been SAN V-12 Turbo. I could really feel the strength thruought the workout. Here are my stats:

23yrs
6'3
27%bf( was at 17% before my injury)
Routine: Im currently using the Sheiko routine which is very high volume and am loving it. I train 3X/wk and do mild cardio on both workout days and non, except for the weekends.
Diet: diet is below maintanence which for me is 2500, and im getting in 100-150g protein/day, which has been my magic number.
Past Max lifts: Dead 475, Squat 435, bench 365.
Current max(due to injury): squat 345, dead 225(will stay at this weight for next couple of months but will increase reps) bench 255.

I am recently off an injury back in Sept. 08 and am looking for that extra kick to get back into my heavy weight. I would be a good logger because I have alot of time to log and am very sensitive to the efffects of supplements on my body and could articulate them to others. I gain muscle fairly eaisly, but strength always comes eaiser. Havent done creatine in over two years so my system will react very favorably i am hoping. The ingredient profile in your product looks very good and i would be honored to be choosen as a tester.

KJR246

Awards
I would definitely love the chance to try this one out. I've never had the chance to run a full pre workout product. This one definitely stands out to me in that it isn't a proprietary. So many these days are. I have some logging experience on another site. Aside from those two sponsered logs, I have a tub of the new Intra-Aid flavor, a ten day cycle of Adrenalean, and a sample of a new Assault flavor all in the mail right now from other sponsored logs. Those will be added under my logging belt very soon. I also have a lot of product reviews from the many samples I've used on that site. I think this product looks extremely solid compared to what's out there, and it would be awesome to be able to use this along side my Intra-Aid. My workouts would be brought to a completely new level. I'll also provide a completely detailed, and more importantly, honest log of my experience. Thanks for the chance.

My training is a power/hypertrophy split. I also do HIIT sprinting for cardio three days a week:
*Monday---Upper Power
*Tuesday---Lower Power
*Wednesday---Off/Cardio/Abs (depending on how I feel)
*Thursday---Push Hypertrophy
*Friday---Pull Hypertrophy
*Saturday---Legs
*Sunday---Off/Cardio/Abs (depending on how I feel)

My diet is 3000 calories. I make sure to get enough protein, EFAs, and fiber. From there I just fill in my calories with carbs and fat, keeping it clean.

Current supplementation: Whey Isolate, ON Casein, Creatine Monohydrate, Multi-V, Joint-V, PEA

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for thr replies so far!

im out of town right now but should be able to follow up on this on monday

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established

• Sex - M or F : Male

• Height : 5' 10"

• Weight : 188

• Body type : Mesomorph

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Lifting for the last 5 years, 3 seriously. I have done strength and hypertrophy based programs (i.e., 5x5, D.C., etc.) D.C. has been my favorite so far and would be what i would be logging on

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : D.C. Training
Monday-Wide grip bench Warmup 2x 10
195 1x8
185 to failure
185 1x13
205 2 inch bottom reps 1x10
Military Press: Warmup 2x10
110 1x9
110 to failure
105 1x14
115 20 second static
Skull crushers: Warm up 2x10
75 1x9
75 to failure
70 1x12
75 23 second static
Dumbell side raises20 each 5x 10
Unassisted chinups 4x 10
Lat pulldowns warmup 2x10
125 1x10
125 to failure
120 1x 14
130 static hold 28 seconds

Tuesday-Preacher curls warmup 2x10
85 1x10
85 to failure
80 1x 12
85 28 sec static
Hammer curls straight set of 38
Squat(couldnt follow d.c. style today due to only one spotter)
275 5x5
Leg curls warm up 2x10
100 1x9
100 to failure
90 1x13
90 22 sec static

Wednesday- Off

Thursday- Repeat monday but with different iso lifts

Friday- Repeat tuesday but with different iso lifts

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
30 mns AM fasted cardio(with xtend), HIIT on MWF

• Current Sport Played : Football, Baseball, and Powerlifting(Baseball and Powerlifting season now)

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Sizeon, Xtend, ON Whey, Animal Pak, Fish oils, and Vitargo

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
Around 3300 calories. Typical diet consists of
Breakfast: Oatmeal, low fat milk and whey shake, Tblspoon of olive oil
Snack1:Handful of almonds, powerbar
Lunch: Grilled chicken Breast or Turkey, Brown rice or sweet potato, Steamed vegetables(brocolli most often) Lowfat milk
Snack 2: Colossal 100 bar, Handful of almonds or walnuts
Dinner: Some form of lean meat( Chicken, Turkey) or something like salmon. Sweet potatoes or brown rice, more steamed veggies, Tblspoon olive oil.
I also have a Protein shake along with cottage cheese before bed.

• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2 gallons

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/113017-panthers-blowin-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109061-cuttin-up-panther.html

i really like all the good reviews on this stuff and would really like to try it. i will do a good log for you guys, hope to hear from you soon.

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
Sex: Male
Weight: 212 and hopefully less soon
Current Goals: to get to 190 and lower bodyfat to under 15%

Diet: 2000 calories mostly chicken tuna eggs little pasta or rice lots of veggies
Training Experience (years/type of training- weight, crossfit, DC, hypertrophy, ect) lifting on and off for last 5 years real dedicated last 2 years

MUSA

Awards
Weight: 216
Height: 6' 0''
BF: 12%
Lifting Experience: 3 years-powerlifting and bodybuilding
Drug use: none (including caffeine and alcohol)
Supplements: ON Whey
Lift Maxes:
Deadlift: 550
Squat: 495
Bench: 300
Hang Clean: 275
Curl: 155
Military: 235
Diet: 3000-3500 cals per day, 350g protein, 60grams fat, 300 carbs

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
this **** is crazy

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you already picked your loggers...

surive123

surive123

Awards
I have seen a good amount of members & friends try Ultima, but I have not been quite as fortunate.

Kerplunk has been one of those individuals. He speaks highly of the cognitive blend.

I have done one review here on AM while having done dozens of reviews and logs on bb.com. I am wanting to spread my 'wings' persay here on AM. What better way than to do it with Ultima?

Here is my account on BB.com

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Surive123/

goped

Awards
I would be honored to! I am 21 male 6ft 187lb 9.5%bf going for over all athletics. I am a certified trainer and lift weights 5 days a week. I do cardio 2 times a week in the gym and martial arts 2 times a week as well. I take in 2500 cals a day and am trying to be as fit as possible!!! This would totally give me the edge that I need to preform well!!!
Currently taking- pro-vite, creatine, glutanime, cla, joint support, whey isolate and waxy maize
Monday-legs and abs
Tues-back n bi's
Wed-Shoulders and hamstrings
Thurs- tri's abs and forearms
Body type- endomorph
Friday- chest and traps
cardio on tuesday and thursday
martial arts on mon and wed 530pm to 615
Anatomy 2 class 1 to 440 tues and thursday
Saturday teach swimming 10am to 12pm
Sunday- REST and of course homework,lol
Training experience- I have been certified for 2 years and lifting for 5 years

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i'd love to give it a shot.

i'm not as experienced as everyone seems to be, but heck i throw my name.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the Matt already selected the loggers. Thanks for the interest however and well keep all in mind for any future logging opportunities.