FREE SAMPLES: Universal & Animal

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Free samples are available on a rotating basis on the various Corporate brand sites. In the past, samples have been available for:

Universal
- Shock Therapy (pre-workout pump/energy)*
- Intra-Aid (intra-workout performance)*
- Torrent (post-workout nutrition)*
- Storm (creatine/cell volumizing)
- Real Gains (weight gainer)

Animal
- Animal Pump (pre-workout pump/energy)

I'll post up what is being sampled on a regular basis and if new samples are added. I'm personally hopin' for Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack...

* The three products that make up the "Anabolic Window of Opportunity" Stack--pre-, intra-, and post-workout and available at NP as a bundle: Universal Workout Stack By: Universal Nutrition

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
February

Animal Pump
Animal Pump is a creatine-based, pre-workout supp that comes packaged like all Animal supps in a "packet". It designed for enhanced "pumps" and comes packed with a full daily dose of creatine, NO boosters, nootropics, cell volumizers, stims, antioxidants and more.

For a sample, go to www.UniversalNutrition.com and click on the "sample request" link on the upper right side of the main homepage.

Universal's Intra-Aid
Intra-Aid is a premium intra-workout supp that comes complete with research backed PRO + CHO (protein/carbs). It was designed specifically for the bodybuilder, not the endurance athlete and comes equipped with beta alanine, electrolytes, WPH, ffEAAs (free form EAAs) and more. The flavor is the current Blue Raspberry, though in the future, Corporate may sample the new flavor as well.

For a sample, go to www.UniversalUSA.com and click on "THE SUPPLEMENTS" link on the left side. Then, click on "FEATURES" and finally, you should see a link for the free sample on the left.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see this. Provides a great way for people to try 'em out.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping for some CBB torrent myself

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Great idea U. This will prove to be a very useful thread for those that didn't even know samples were available.

Hg

jcratty75

Awards
Nice... Why are ya interested in Intra-Aid, J?
everyone that used it says good things and I want to compare it to Purple Wrath which I am using now...
I am a fan of blue rasberry so thats a plus too.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think i found the right thread ;)

anyhow... look forward to learn and try some of your products since i've not bought any yet!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice, im looking for something to help me on those days i wake up and feel like crap

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
everyone that used it says good things and I want to compare it to Purple Wrath which I am using now...
I am a fan of blue rasberry so thats a plus too.
IMHO, two very diff products.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Yes intra aid seems better thats why i want to replace the purple wrath..
me like intra because the Waxy Maize come on anything called purple wrath can ot be good for you

intra-aid

Amount Per Serving % DV*

Calories 72
Calories From Fat 0
Total Fat <1g 0%*
Saturated Fat 0g 0%*
Total Carbohydrates 10g 3%*
Sugar 5g **
Protein 8g 16%*
Calcium 50mg 5%
Magnesium 50mg 13%
Sodium 100mg 4%
Potassium 100mg 3%

Intra-Aid Proprietary Performance Blend 10,000mg
Beta Alanine **
Taurine **
Leucine **
Isoleucine **
Valine **
Arginine **
Histidine **
Lysine **
Methionine **
Phenylalanine **
Threonine **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
Intra-Aid Carb Blend™ (Maltodextrin, D-Glucose, Waxy Maize), Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk)(Providing Di-, Tri-, Oligo- And Polypeptides), Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1

purple wraath

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Calories 0
Calories From Fat 0
Niacin(Niacinamide) 10mg 50%
Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine HCL) 10mg 500%
Potassium(Citrate) 67mg 2%

PurplEAA Complex™ 7000mg †
L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Arginine, L-Histidine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine

PurplEndurance Complex™ 2700mg †
Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, Ginger (From Root), L-Norvaline

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Grape Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Bilberry Extract

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
Thanks U, just requested Intra-Aid, been wanting to give it a shot.

jcratty75

Awards
me like intra because the Waxy Maize come on anything called purple wrath can ot be good for you

yeah the added carb and protein are what is making me want to try it the carbs probably help get and keep a pump in the gym and who doesnt like that

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Intra-Aid is more than just ffAAs (EAA)... It's a total package of PRO + CHO (protein plus carbs), along with electrolytes, BA and other goodies. In addition to the ffAAs, you get WPH, which are absorbed even faster than ffAAs. Research backed by ISSN and others support the use of PRO + CHO intraworkout.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
are there samples of animal pak?
You could always try one of the little cans. There is a 15 pack can available for less that 12 dollars.

Animal Pak (15 packs)

It's a not a free sample but it will give you a half month supply for under 12 bucks since right now NP is offering free shipping.

Obviously if you buy the larger cans you get an even better price per serving.

Can't go wrong with Animal Pak IMO. I use it everyday.

Hg

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to try intra-aid!

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
You could always try one of the little cans. There is a 15 pack can available for less that 12 dollars.

Animal Pak (15 packs)

It's a not a free sample but it will give you a half month supply for under 12 bucks since right now NP is offering free shipping.

Obviously if you buy the larger cans you get an even better price per serving.

Can't go wrong with Animal Pak IMO. I use it everyday.

Hg

So, it's recommended to only take one packet a day, although the serving size is two packets? This may have been discussed before, but I haven't seen anything.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
yea bubba, most folks find one packet to be enough, me included. Some people even take the pack every other day.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response, eneyman. I appreciate it.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
looking foward to compare animal pump to white flood animal has creatine in it i really hope this has more pump then white flood so we will see in 4-6 weeks

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
It's a 1 dose sample of Pump. Keep in mind that the real sweet spot for Animal Pump comes between days 10-14...

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
It's a 1 dose sample of Pump. Keep in mind that the real sweet spot for Animal Pump comes between days 10-14...

Sweet spot? Why's that? For a "pump" product, I don't understand that statement. Now, if there was a loading phase or something along those lines, I'd understand...but...?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Sweet spot? Why's that? For a "pump" product, I don't understand that statement. Now, if there was a loading phase or something along those lines, I'd understand...but...?
For some funny reason, many, many lifters report a kinda "cumulative" effect. This is a general statement regarding the pump and the strength...

purebred

Animal Pump
Animal Pump is a creatine-based, pre-workout supp that comes packaged like all Animal supps in a "packet". It designed for enhanced "pumps" and comes packed with a full daily dose of creatine, NO boosters, nootropics, cell volumizers, stims, antioxidants and more.

For a sample, go to www.UniversalNutrition.com and click on the "sample request" link on the upper right side of the main homepage.

Universal's Intra-Aid
Intra-Aid is a premium intra-workout supp that comes complete with research backed PRO + CHO (protein/carbs). It was designed specifically for the bodybuilder, not the endurance athlete and comes equipped with beta alanine, electrolytes, WPH, ffEAAs (free form EAAs) and more. The flavor is the current Blue Raspberry, though in the future, Corporate may sample the new flavor as well.

For a sample, go to www.UniversalUSA.com and click on "THE SUPPLEMENTS" link on the left side. Then, click on "FEATURES" and finally, you should see a link for the free sample on the left.
requested a sample of both! U-Rep, you're always giving something away brother! good investment method though and besides, you can write it off when tax season comes around :veryhappy:

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
ya thats what ive heard but once this comes 4-6 weeks in i should be nearing end fo white flood so it would be time to decide to keep Flood or move to something different like animal pump : P

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
So, it's recommended to only take one packet a day, although the serving size is two packets? This may have been discussed before, but I haven't seen anything.
That is correct bro. If you are on a serious cut or in a massive training phase like a top IFBB pro does getting ready for a major event then you can take 1 pack in the AM and 1 pack in the evening to help ensure there are no nutritional gaps in your diet while your body is being pushed super hard.

For everyday life and weight training 1 pack a day is plenty. Like I said, "most" of us all do 1 pack a day with exceptions here and there. When you see the Pak, you'll understand :)

For some funny reason, many, many lifters report a kinda "cumulative" effect. This is a general statement regarding the pump and the strength...
That is correct what U-rep is saying. As a repeat Pump user myself I can tell you that for me I experience the pump and the energy right from the first pack. But that affect builds more and more over the first week+ so that buy week 2 I'm experiencing insane pumps and manic energy in the gym at times. Everyone is different but myself as well as many others report very similar effects like this. There are other great pump/pre-workout products like Shock Therapy, etc... but none of them give me the same affect that Animal Pump does. My hands down favorite pre...

Hg

blackedoutstx

Awards
I've been wanting to try animal pump. I think it'll be my next pump as soon as i run out of my current.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will honestly testify and say Animal Pump is by far the beast pwo product I've ever taken. I took Animal pump and black powder one day and felt unstoppable in the gym. If you want a killer stack try that or just Animal pump and I promise you, you wont regret it.
I've used it a few times myself (With & Without the red pill ). Thanks for that, it definitely has some great feedback . Add your own Beta Alanine to it and you're golden.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used it a few times myself (With & Without the red pill ). Thanks for that, it definitely has some great feedback . Add your own Beta Alanine to it and you're golden.

How much do they pay you, your everywhere lol. I was just thinking does this guy have a day job haha

blackedoutstx

Awards
I'm currently stacking plasmajet and blackpowder. and love it. But im thinking on doing animal pump as my next cycle. and just throw out the red pill (energy/caffiene) pill, so that my caffiene tolerance can go back down. I also have a box of NANOx9 Hardcore (yes i know everyone hates muscle tech), but i got it for free. so i can beat that. I thought about stacking Animal Pump and Mstack together. Is this a good idea?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback fellas. I'm a fan of AP... I like the sustained energy release and the pumps are just insane.

I thought about stacking Animal Pump and Mstack together. Is this a good idea?
A lot of users do this. However, you may want to take out the red stim pill in Pump or in M stak or in both. Just depends on your sensitivity to stims.

blackedoutstx

Awards
Ya i dont do "great" with stims. im trying to cut down though. Not insanely, just trying to lose weight. would that stack be a bad idea for this?

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Make an Exception for me! I Am Canadain, But I Live Really Close to the us border!

plus I'll do a review of the samples you send me

(Worth a Short)

cjones29

Awards
Animal pump was one of the best pump products I took.. In pill form by far it's the best... I like the fact you can take the stims out if it's a last night workout.. props the Animal!! One of the best all time..

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Ya i dont do "great" with stims. im trying to cut down though. Not insanely, just trying to lose weight. would that stack be a bad idea for this?
This stack is still effective even without the stims. Just omit taking any of the "red pills" from Pump or M Stak.

Make an Exception for me! I Am Canadain, But I Live Really Close to the us border!

plus I'll do a review of the samples you send me

(Worth a Short)
I wish I could but Canada's restrictions won't allow us.

I just ordered a red animal shirt. :)
Pics? :) There is a thread somewhere rewarding Animal avis....

Animal pump was one of the best pump products I took.. In pill form by far it's the best... I like the fact you can take the stims out if it's a last night workout.. props the Animal!! One of the best all time..
Thanks for the feedback C. Nothing beats being able to take the stims out.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I wanna try the new flavor of shock therapy !!!!!!!!!

i love this product for the insane pumps.. but i'm bored of the grape..

sample of that would be HAWT!!