FREE SAMPLES: Universal & Animal

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I will honestly testify and say Animal Pump is by far the beast pwo product I've ever taken. I took Animal pump and black powder one day and felt unstoppable in the gym. If you want a killer stack try that or just Animal pump and I promise you, you wont regret it.
    Nice...


  2. I havent got to use much of your products.. I've always been interested in shock therapy and animal test... any samples of there floatin around. or any logs the company wants done...
    •   
       

  3. vadox6466
    vadox6466's Avatar

    sweet, i love animal flex, and am curious about the other products

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cjones29 View Post
    I havent got to use much of your products.. I've always been interested in shock therapy and animal test... any samples of there floatin around. or any logs the company wants done...
    No Animal Test samples. In the post above, you'll see what samples are available...

    Shock is available, but it's not currently being sampled. Maybe next month...

  5. can i get a sample of pump?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by blackedoutstx View Post
    can i get a sample of pump?
    Just buy some...you won't be disappointed....and it's not expensive...sheesh

  7. for an 18 yr old with no money.. ya it is... i work 6 days a week and still barely get buy. college and gas together is expensive... not a spoiled 18yr old haha
  8. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by blackedoutstx View Post
    can i get a sample of pump?
    Sure can b, just fill out the request form on the Universal website:

    http://universalnutrition.com/AnimalPump/index.cfm

    Hg

  9. Quote Originally Posted by eneyman View Post
    Thanks U, just requested Intra-Aid, been wanting to give it a shot.
    You'll love it1 its A WONDERFUL PRODUCT that i keep in my supplement stash now.

  10. thanks man
  11. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    WooHoo! They are back!

  12. Samples should be rotated in during the next day or two so go check 'em out fellas...
  13. Post


    I heard Real Gains samples are back now to.

    Universal Real Gains Sample

  14. samples just came in today, funny thing i only requested intra aid but pump came also Thank alot Universal!!!
    Will give a review of both after the gym
  15. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by jcratty75 View Post
    samples just came in today, funny thing i only requested intra aid but pump came also Thank alot Universal!!!
    Will give a review of both after the gym
    Hit it hard man. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

    Hg

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Hit it hard man. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

    Hg
    Intra aid blue rasberry tastes pretty good not to sweet at all.
    I trained back and the pump was very good. after every set i could
    feel my back just gettin full. I would def buy it would love to try the citrus flavor.

    Justin

    Pump review to follow

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jcratty75 View Post
    Intra aid blue rasberry tastes pretty good not to sweet at all.
    I trained back and the pump was very good. after every set i could
    feel my back just gettin full. I would def buy it would love to try the citrus flavor.

    Justin

    Pump review to follow
    Toss it in the freezer for an hour, then take it to the gym. Intra-Aid Freeze is nice.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jcratty75 View Post
    Intra aid blue rasberry tastes pretty good not to sweet at all.
    I trained back and the pump was very good. after every set i could
    feel my back just gettin full. I would def buy it would love to try the citrus flavor.

    Justin

    Pump review to follow
    Nice. Thanks for the feedback bro.

  19. I've been waiting for DAYSSS for the citrus flavor to hit NP, I don't know how much longer I can hold out !!!

  20. Wow, filled out the request about 10 seconds ago. Can't wait to give it a shot, even if it is just a serving.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Nice. Thanks for the feedback bro.
    how can i hit up some samples from you goombas?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    how can i hit up some samples from you goombas?
    Right here:



    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I heard Real Gains samples are back now to.

    Universal Real Gains Sample
    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Hg

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Right here:







    Hg
    Animal Cage kicked butt at the Arnold...thanks

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Animal Cage kicked butt at the Arnold...thanks
    Glad to hear you got to make it out there bro.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SAMPLES: Universal & Animal
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 10:15 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 09:27 AM
  3. Free samples?
    By snakebyte05 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 03:51 AM
  4. Pump Tech Free Sample
    By musclefreak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 03:04 PM
  5. Universal's Animal Test
    By yordi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2003, 06:49 PM
Log in
Log in