Formex MCPE - Coming soon!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to let you all know that IBE's Formex MCPE is coming... and it's going to change the way you do Post Cycle Therapy!

More information to come... :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subscribing is a good thing. Never know if this will turn into a lottery... ;)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This sounds cool. Interested to see how IBE changed it up...cuz I know they will.
I can't wait until I am free to tell everyone the details.
Most know me by now, I am not a product pimper, but this has my attention because of the innovation behind it.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait until I am free to tell everyone the details.
Most know me by now, I am not a product pimper, but this has my attention because of the innovation behind it.
Yeah I still have yet to try Reverse. It seems to be one of the more unique supps out there. So I would expect the same from this new product.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ETA will be given soon; however, it is on the horizon.

And yes, along with a product like PCS, Formex will make your Post Cycle Therapy not only enjoyable,but you will find the effects on your composition to be phenomenal! Man, I can't wait until I give you guys the information for this, but please be patient and understanding that we do not want to just give you a marketing write-up with big claims that have no merit. We do things differently at IBE. This isn't the past, we as a company have moved on and find absolute pride in knowing that we bring you guys top quality raws at the best price possible.

Information is forthcoming!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Whenfo?

See: "when is the info coming?"

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
sweet..until then im gonna stare at your avi to make sure my libido is in check

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I am here. I guessed what MCPE stood for in another thread but tat's has a better ring to it lol.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is how it should be bring a product out when you say, not months of endless hyping.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is how it should be bring a product out when you say, not months of endless hyping.
Not here, not with me, nor with IBE. If you wany hype, then there are other promotions for that - I just want you all to be educated on the product, and maybe even win a bottle for simply discussing it here. It's that simple. No strings, no guessing what is in it... nothing. All I ask of you is that you remain patient until I get all the information together to share with you.

If it's past the ETA, we will tell you, and explain why.

We are talking weeks, barring any problems.

You guys stay tuned.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regular formestane is awesome stuff, but you have to take a large amount and it has horrible bio-availability....well boys....don't have to worry about that anymore.

Will be a MUST HAVE for PCT, and a great addition for those of you trying to stay "non pro-hormonal"

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
In to learn more! IBE hasn't let anybody down yet that I've seen :thumbsup:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I gotta give some props to IBE for some truly innovative products. Reverse is ahead of the game imo.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Cyclopentyl ether formestane! Modified carbon paste electrodes!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
sick!!!

i hope this is the form with an ether attached!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adding something great to your form of PCT? Im subbed for this..:) looking foward to hear about this~~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
will it be a td, or sublingual delivery????????

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bring on the education :thumbsup:
The education is coming.

And T-Bone, I will inform you of the delivery method soon; however, I will add that it has high bioavailability. :biglaugh:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be very exciting. Can't wait for more details.

Reverse is a very underrated product IMO, and certainly is ahead of the game

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just do it, Iron! :D:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll need it in 8 weeks, so I'll be patient until then.:tongue1:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LMD posted this a few months ago. Did you see that thread or did you just pull that out of your arse, lol...?

Ethers do not hydrogen bond and therefore you won't have to worry about make this anymore hydrophilic, in fact it is a cyclopentyl ether so you will be adding to the lipid solubility. You can make whatever concentration you want, it doesn't really matter how much oil you use, it just depends on what dosage you want.

In my view the oil isn't going to help all that much unless you held it in your mouth for a while and let it get in that way but as for bioavailbility in the gut it will be increased by the addition of ether and the oil won't make much of a difference.

With that being said I know you guys are going to want it anyways so we are looking to possibly have it in oil for you ready to go.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
LMD posted this a few months ago. Did you see that thread or did you just pull that out of your arse, lol...?
Saw the thread. Figured I would throw the words out there and see if anyone knows what they mean, lol. If this is good, oral, and decently priced, it will be huge. Formestane is the cat's pajamas

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cat's pajamas? No way, I heard it was the bee's knees!:lmao:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VERY interested am i.....:biglaugh:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

JBerto

Awards
  • Established

sick!!!

i hope this is the form with an ether attached!!!
Maybe methyl-formestane?
The education is coming.

And T-Bone, I will inform you of the delivery method soon; however, I will add that it has high bioavailability. :biglaugh:

Formestane but with high oral bioavailability?...

I WANT IT!!!!! :biglaugh:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
Supplement Auction 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
celc5 Supplement Logs 242