Formex MCPE - Coming soon! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Formex MCPE - Coming soon!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    I didn't know Form had an effect of Free T and SHBG. This is good. Do other AI's have this same effect.
    I haven't done as much research on other forms of AI's and SHBG, but the fact that formestane lowers SHBG came up in numerous studies. The mechanism behind this is mainly from the fact it has its own anabolic/androgenic properties, which other AI's lack.

Some other AI's, such as ATD, have actually been shown to compete for the AR
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Doctor Science

Yeah, it is interesting to note that only oral formestane was found to effect SHBG levels, another advantage over TD. There are a couple of studies regarding this, but I found it to be an interesting anomaly in all of the data on formestane. james1, yes it is, but I am leaving it at that.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Some other AI's, such as ATD, have actually been shown to compete for the AR
    I believe this to be true with trione as well. A while back, someone (I believe it was SomewhatGifted) posted some nice links to independent trione studies. The participants "felt" great, had strength gains, and showed elevated total test. But there was no evidence of lean mass gains.

That study is congruent with my experience with trione. Leaning, strength, enhanced libido, but ZERO lean mass gains. In comparison, I sort of lean toward thinking that I MAY have had some lean mass gains with formestane. I'd assume the super mild 4oht ph aspect is what makes the difference. I'll be using calipers throughout my log so I hope to have actual evidence, one way or the other, in terms of formestane's potential for gaining lean mass even while stripping away fat.
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Yeah, it is interesting to note that only oral formestane was found to effect SHBG levels, another advantage over TD. There are a couple of studies regarding this, but I found it to be an interesting anomaly in all of the data on formestane. james1, yes it is, but I am leaving it at that.
    Yup, in the studies I found with regular formestane injected, the SHBG was unaffected, which would be the same case if used transdermally.

But in the studies where they tested it orally, SHBG was lowered.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I believe this to be true with trione as well. A while back, someone (I believe it was SomewhatGifted) posted some nice links to independent trione studies. The participants "felt" great, had strength gains, and showed elevated total test. But there was no evidence of lean mass gains.

That study is congruent with my experience with trione. Leaning, strength, enhanced libido, but ZERO lean mass gains. In comparison, I sort of lean toward thinking that I MAY have had some lean mass gains with formestane. I'd assume the super mild 4oht ph aspect is what makes the difference. I'll be using calipers throughout my log so I hope to have actual evidence, one way or the other, in terms of formestane's potential for gaining lean mass even while stripping away fat.
    Sounds like a good plan. I thought trione blocked the AR as well but I wasn't sure, so thanks for bringing the info!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  6. Advanced Member

sub
  7. Senior Member

What was the oral dose amount? How much of your product would one have to use to get said effect.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Formex almost sounds too good to be true. I am dyin' to try this one out. Nice writeup btw.
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Formex almost sounds too good to be true. I am dyin' to try this one out. Nice writeup btw.
    Agreed. LMD is the correct structure the one below, except the OCH3 grp on the pentyl group on the far right?

10. Doctor Science

The correct structure is:

Sorry had to draw it . Also if you are ever trying to search for info on it you have to search IBE Formex not just Formex because there is two companies that already have those domain names, one of which sells flotation devices for boat docks lol.
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

What was the oral dose amount? How much of your product would one have to use to get said effect.
    I'll find this out for you asap . I do know a bottle will last a month.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    You just wait and see! We are always bringing innovative products to the table. Report back with your experience after you try it.

Sorry had to draw it . Also if you are ever trying to search for info on it you have to search IBE Formex not just Formex because there is two companies that already have those domain names, one of which sells flotation devices for boat docks lol.
    They do have some nice boat docks though
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I'm buying 2 noa.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I'm buying 2 noa.
    How do you plan on using it JMH?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  14. Senior Member

I already purchased some myself. Couldn't wait for nutra because of timeframe.
  15. Senior Member

when you guys have a chance, could you post up the info about oral intake and shgb effect? I only ask cause that's what intrigues me most about this. Thanks

16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I already purchased some myself. Couldn't wait for nutra because of timeframe.
    Wait, so it's In Stock at certain places?
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Wait, so it's In Stock at certain places?
    That was going to be my question, too!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
  18. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    when you guys have a chance, could you post up the info about oral intake and shgb effect? I only ask cause that's what intrigues me most about this. Thanks

I am in for the SHBG as well.

Doesn't Form increase IGF-1 as well?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    That was going to be my question, too!
    Google mate.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

How do you plan on using it JMH?
    Awesomely! LOL

Eh - just wanna sea wat it does honestly. Haven't ever used Form. Am a few months from my next cycle. Not on anything special now.
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Sounds good man. Awesomely is the best way to do everything in life haha
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  22. Doctor Science

Just so you guys have them, here are the two snippets from studies:

"Formestane, when given by the intramuscular route,
    leads to no significant changes in luteinizing hormone
    (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), or sex
    hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) concentrations, which
    are indices of androgenic or oestrogenic activity. It is of
    only academic interest that SHBG concentrations are
    decreased when formestane is given by the oral route"

"Notably, while given by the oral route, formestane expressed androgenic side effects to a variable extent. While formestane administered the i.m. rout in doses up to 500mg weekly was found to have no influence on plasma SHBG levels, formestane given orally was found to suppress plasma SHBG in a dose-dependent manner. "
  23. Senior Member

very interesting lake, thanks for that. I'm convinced to give it a try

24. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Ah that makes alot more sense; I was thinking a methyl ether right on the 5C ring would only be a tiny modification.

With all the interest in the product, I wonder if it will kick off Epistane on our IBE Best-Seller List . It might be hard-pressed to beat the X-Dreams/X-Force stack this is selling so well.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Just so you guys have them, here are the two snippets from studies:

"Formestane, when given by the intramuscular route,
    leads to no significant changes in luteinizing hormone
    (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), or sex
    hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) concentrations, which
    are indices of androgenic or oestrogenic activity. It is of
    only academic interest that SHBG concentrations are
    decreased when formestane is given by the oral route"

"Notably, while given by the oral route, formestane expressed androgenic side effects to a variable extent. While formestane administered the i.m. rout in doses up to 500mg weekly was found to have no influence on plasma SHBG levels, formestane given orally was found to suppress plasma SHBG in a dose-dependent manner. "

so would it be unadvisable to run this with Divanex/ActivateExtreme due to the SHBG suppression?
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LM D, you stated that Form given orally was found to suppress SHBG...dose dependent. What dose amount was that and I would assume you guys have that covered.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    so would it be unadvisable to run this with Divanex/ActivateExtreme due to the SHBG suppression?
    You would not need to run Divanex/Activate Extreme, as Formex will lower SHBG (this is a good thing )
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    LM D, you stated that Form given orally was found to suppress SHBG...dose dependent. What dose amount was that and I would assume you guys have that covered.
    Yes we have that covered. The studies used 125mg and 250mg oral, regular formestane. Take into GREAT consideration that regular formestane taken orally has VERY POOR bio-availability, yet still there was a very significant decrease in SHBG.

The Formex caps contain 25mg of Formestane-MCPE. 60 caps/bottle, with 50mg/day being the normal dose
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have read alot about some older lifters running low dose Form on a continual basis. Can this be used in that way too? Say I dose it on w/o days only? If done this way, how long could I stay on this?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  30. Senior Member

You would not need to run Divanex/Activate Extreme, as Formex will lower SHBG (this is a good thing )

If running Formex as natty test booster, what would you advise to stack with it, if Divanil is not needed.
  31. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

If running Formex as natty test booster, what would you advise to stack with it, if Divanil is not needed.
    As far as "test boosting" supplements go, you wouldn't need to stack anything with it to further increase testosterone boosting capabilities, or to eliminate any more estrogen, etc. It is basically an all-in-one compound. Ton's of benefits.

So stacking things with it would be pretty much goal-dependent. If you're cutting and want to stack a fat burner with it, go for it. If you bulking and want to stack your powdered mixes with it, go for it.

If you are just cruising along on TRT or something, you could stack it with Reverse to greatly increase the anti-aging benefits of the stack.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have read alot about some older lifters running low dose Form on a continual basis. Can this be used in that way too? Say I dose it on w/o days only? If done this way, how long could I stay on this?
    One could easily stay on 25mg-50mg/day, without having to "cycle" it.

I am currently on TRT, and will be using formex year round because I have elevated estrogen from the TRT, raised DHT from the TRT, and while my testosterone levels are high, I would like to see my free testosterone higher, since this is the bio-available form of test. Formex will do all for that, as well as increase the bodies total natural testosterone production.

Bottles are 60 caps of 25mg capsules. "Normal" dose will be 25mg-50mg.

I will probably cruise on 25mg/day year round, and if I get serious or want to be really dedicated bump it up to 50mg (the normal dose everyone will be using).
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

So you would recommend 50 mg as daily dosage? I went as high ass I think around 200mg previously on oral Form.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  34. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    So you would recommend 50 mg as daily dosage? I went as high ass I think around 200mg previously on oral Form.
    Yea, 50mg will be the standard dose everyone will be running. 50mg of Formex will be more potent than 200mg of regular oral formestane for sure. The active life of that stuff was about 2 hours!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  35. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Azmid the study he referenced was http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...cae0de63e8d30d I believe. It talks about SHBG Suppression using 25mg/day of Exemestane, Did more digging but couldnt find any doses of formestane mentioned.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would there not be "synergy" in using a divanil product with Formex? If I'm reading everything correctly, Formex will lower SHBG in the body. Why not add something else that will render some of the remaining SHBG useless? What are the upsides, if any, to having SHBG in the body?

I might have to rethink my current stash now because I have A LOT of divanil based products.

<Opens stash and looks at Divanex x 2, JW x 2, Mass FX, Bulk Powder, and AX>
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  37. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Bah, I can't get access to the full text, but it seems like there's a study done on eplileptic men that showed no SHBG change for an oral dose, http://www.ingentaconnect.com/conten...00001/art00016 . (What got me interested was the text caught by Google, http://scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=...04&btnG=Search ) Probably nothing, just frustrating not getting the article to see what they're saying, although there's plenty of other articles that verify the SHBG-Formestane relationship.

Azmid the study he referenced was http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...cae0de63e8d30d I believe. It talks about SHBG Suppression using 25mg/day of Exemestane, Did more digging but couldnt find any doses of formestane mentioned.
    Theres a number of studies showing oral formestane lowering SHBG. Let me round them up, i got studies all over the place right now . In the full text version of the study in exemestane you posted, it talks about the oral formestane supressing SHBG, if it's the same study I read.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  38. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Would there not be "synergy" in using a divanil product with Formex? If I'm reading everything correctly, Formex will lower SHBG in the body. Why not add something else that will render some of the remaining SHBG useless? What are the upsides, if any, to having SHBG in the body?

I might have to rethink my current stash now because I have A LOT of divanil based products.

<Opens stash and looks at Divanex x 2, JW x 2, Mass FX, Bulk Powder, and AX>
    I am not sure the mechanism of divanyl so I can't say whether it would provide any synergy or not. If they worked through different mechanisms, which they may, their could certainly be some added benefit. Def. wouldnt hurt though.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Steveoph, here is a simple abstract with mention. Most of the studies where the SHBG effects are seen don't have it in the abstracts, but in the full texts, some of which arn't formestane studies but studies on other AI's being compared to formestane.

Again, we didn't find this in just one study and then make the claim.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1591054
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One could easily stay on 25mg-50mg/day, without having to "cycle" it.

I am currently on TRT, and will be using formex year round because I have elevated estrogen from the TRT, raised DHT from the TRT, and while my testosterone levels are high, I would like to see my free testosterone higher, since this is the bio-available form of test. Formex will do all for that, as well as increase the bodies total natural testosterone production.

Bottles are 60 caps of 25mg capsules. "Normal" dose will be 25mg-50mg.

I will probably cruise on 25mg/day year round, and if I get serious or want to be really dedicated bump it up to 50mg (the normal dose everyone will be using).
    hmmm thats pretty interesting
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. formex
    By jay20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 02:59 PM
  2. IBE Formex - Oral Formestane MCPE
    By celc5 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 08:02 PM
  3. Formex
    By GymRat7197 in forum Supplements