PROMO: Universal EAA Nitro

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

-=-​

Essential amino acids (EAAs). You need them because your body can’t make them on its own. You can only get them from diet and supplementation. You want them because you know how important EAAs are post-workout. Only EAAs are needed to spark protein synthesis and achieve anabolic effects. Research has shown that non-essential amino acids aren’t needed; non-essential aminos can get wasted. Now what you want are the right forms of essential aminos in the right ratios and amounts.

With EAA Nitro™, you don’t have to figure all this out. We did it for you. With EAA Nitro™, you get the same “uncoupled” essential amino acid profile as found in human muscle itself. You also get the addition of 35g of dextrose. And it all comes in a grape-flavored drink mix. Think of the added dextrose as a kind of supercharger. This important carb takes those key essential aminos your muscles need and ignites ‘em. In one recent study, researchers looked at the anabolic impact of 6g of essential aminos mixed with 35g of simple carbs on weightlifters. They found that the EAA/carb drink promoted muscle anabolism and increased protein synthesis by ~400% above pre-drink values when that drink was taken within a short period of time after lifting.

So the next time you reach for your favorite post-workout shake, take a serving of EAA Nitro™ instead. You’ll get all the key aminos your body needs (and none you don’t), plus just the right amount of carbs.

-=-​

I'm going to randomly select 5 people to receive a tub of EAA Nitro in exchange for a detailed, honest review.

Tell me why you would like to try EAA Nitro and why you think you would be a good candidate to receive a tub.

As always the normal rules apply:
-Must be 18 or older
-US Residents only
-Cannot have won any Universal Promotions on the last 30 days

Winners will be picked the week after Arnold Classic.

Hg

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
You'll be expecting an app by the end of the day !

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Kin I haz sum...? Great stuff there, Hg!!!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
A little birdie...

over at corp, told me that this product is due for a new flavor soon too. I can't say what it is, but first tastes were sampled by some and I'm being told it is pretty good. I can only imagine because the grape is already great IMO.

They just keep making it better and better all the time.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Hell of a promo HG. Great to see this out there. Definitely a great addition.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
- Never tried EAAs before but always wanted to.(Have used BCAAs)
- Looking for a new supp. to add for temporary or permanent use.
- Currently only using, Taurine - Glycerol Mono Sterate - Cold Fusion (sometimes) - Kre-Alkalyn - Omega-3
-Ill log it for sure.

Goodluck to everyone.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
I would absolutly love to try this new product. The flavor sounds delicious and the mix of EAA's and carbs in one simple postworkout product is exactly what im looking for. Which i think makes me a perfect candidate to try this new concoction from Universal.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro. I'd love a shot at this!

I've been using Animal Nitro for the last week or 2 and so far I love it. Received that from the Animal Avatar promo(thanks again B Con). I've been popping a pack 1.5 hours before lifting and right after lifting, before my cardio. I try to time it so I take the Nitro 30 minutes prior to my protein shales. Recovery has been solid!!

I was on a 2 month hiatus but I'm back at it hard! I'm cutting and still making gains every week. In another week or 2 I should be knocking on PR territory during this cut!!! :thumbsup: I added 50lbs back to my squats in just 3 weeks! I'm sure some of it is muscle memory. But to be progressing as fast as I have been to get to my peak when I was bulking 2-3 months ago is impressive to me. I think I'm going to bust through those PRs with no problem. Just hard work, rest and good timing for the supps.

Anyway, with the kind of results I'm seeing using Animal Nitro and Uni-Liver. I'd love a shot at EEA Nitro. Keep up the good work!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in this one! Very interested in testing how well EAAs can enhance or improve performance. From pre to post workout, i down about 50-70oz liquid, the only one combo i've never tried is actually dextrose and eaas. In fact, i've never had dextrose(yeah crazy) before, except in a willywonka candy.

I believe in the simple things, protein, fishoils, joint supps, aminos. Right now on a leaning phase, started at 12% bf, now at 9.8%. Hence trying to spare muscle as much as possible. I believe this will be a great addition to what i wanna achieve(shredded). More so for older gents like myself.

If chosen, will give a proper fullblown review.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Always great stuff! i use my Animal stack ED along with Storm post workout. If I could add storm to EAA Nitro that would be kick ASS since they are both grape, Mmm Grape!

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I would like to review a tub of EAA Nitro. First of all, because I am stuck on using BCAA's intra-workout and giving a go at using EAA's might change my mind. Second of all, I have some Grape BCAA stack that I have yet to bust out, so I'd love to compare and maybe even mix. Will review both of them.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried this but LOVE animal nitro. Would love to give it a shot

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I would absolutly love to try this new product. The flavor sounds delicious and the mix of EAA's and carbs in one simple postworkout product is exactly what im looking for. Which i think makes me a perfect candidate to try this new concoction from Universal.
ffEAAs + CHO is a proven combo, both pre- and post-workout. Can't go wrong with the grape taste either.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
over at corp, told me that this product is due for a new flavor soon too. I can't say what it is, but first tastes were sampled by some and I'm being told it is pretty good. I can only imagine because the grape is already great IMO.

Hg
Man you get all the heads up stuff... *Jealous...* *LOL*

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Id love to try this stuff out! I'll give an honest unbiased review! Plus, Im running out of Purple Wraath so I'll be needing to restock on a intra work out supp and if this stuff delivers I'll definitely be buying some:biglaugh:

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I have never taken EAA's, but have taken BCAA's. I have incredible strength gains with BCAA's, so if its anything like that, I would love to test out EAA's. Plus the flavor is my favorite...Grape!!!!:biglaugh:

I would make an excellent candidate because I had unbelieveable work-outs with BCAA's and i would love to try EAA's to compare the differences between them. I am also looking for a post-workout supplement, this sounds interesting.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat in for this one. I've recently cut back my supplements to strictly the basics and have been using LG's BCAA/EAA mix. While its a solid product, I would like something with a little more flavor and the carbs provide an interesting addition to the EAA. Grape is typically a tough flavor to pull off, so I'd be interested as well into how Universal made out with the flavoring as well as the overall consistancy of the product. I am getting married in less than three months, well technically i'm already married(did a JP), but we are having an actual ceremony and honeymoon and will be beginning a cut very shortly in which the EAA's could def help me preserve muscle while in a calorie deficit. I'll keep my fingers crossed on this one.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Id love to try this stuff out! I'll give an honest unbiased review! Plus, Im running out of Purple Wraath so I'll be needing to restock on a intra work out supp and if this stuff delivers I'll definitely be buying some:biglaugh:
Good luck Tim! I know you'd give them a great log with an honest review if chosen!

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Hg
ok, now you have my curiousity peaked!
Juicy Watermelon or Citrus Burst would be great.

this is the first flavor that i really liked (awesome grape flavor... perfect during workout)
been using it since it was Animal Nitro G :shock:

it's worked great for me during or post-wo...
i especiallly like it during workout...
mixed it with Storm for my "intra" drink (ala BigAnt) for the longest time.
ffEAAs + CHO is a proven combo, both pre- and post-workout. Can't go wrong with the grape taste either.
quoted for truth.
grape taste is awesome and you have to love the solid formula w/ proven ingredients.
ffEAA's (which seem to work much better than BCAA"s for me) + dextrose.
did i mention it tastes awesome? :)

JenovaI

Awards
Applying for EAA Nitro promo

Application:

Name: Keenan

I would like to try a promo of the EAA Nitro supplement. I'm very anal about keeping track of my workout progress on paper so my review will be detailed and well recorded.

I'm qualified because:

-I'm a week shy of 21, perfect age for seeing the effectiveness of a supp.
-I've tried several pre/post-workout supplements, so comparisons can be made.
-My workout schedule is very consistent and controlled so the review wont be negatively affected by random schedule changes.
-4 day a week, 1 1/2 hour a day schedule
-Only recovery supplement atm is protein - no supplement conflicts.

Hope you choose me!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
OK Fellas, it's been past 30 days for me for sure. I did just buy some real gains wieght/protein powder by you guys and i'm lookin forward to that coming in by thursday. I'm almost out of my amino's I currently have and have been doing some thought on something new then i see this. I would for sure be in on this one guys. as i would also right a review on your real gains supplement. kinda a 2 in 1 deal if i get the winnings. i would give a review of any of your products either way. Universal Provides the Best Staples and all around supplements i've ever had. I'm about 10 packs left of my animal flex. Which is absolutely awesome. anyway.
Bravoboy: age 28
I love amino's and EAA's are huge in keeping on the size and muscle.
good luck guys. your promo's are always thit shiznit HG.

liltexan

Awards
I would like to give this a shot.
I'm 19 and currently a soph at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, with limited funds to buy supplements. However, I have a pretty solid workout program. I would like to compete in a natural competition in May or June, back home in Arlington, Texas before I turn 20 and cannot compete in the teenage division. Getting a shot of this would definitely give me an edge and push myself harder to train.
I work out in the morning, so I could compare this product without any other compounds in my body, and the intensity shouldn't be muted because of food hindering absorption.
Thanks guys and hope to see Universal come out with more products soon!

rcrott1

Nitro G........ I miss the old name. EAA Nitro is such an amazing product. Get in on this one guys!

widdlewade44

Awards
Nitro G was an awesome product; I haven't thrown the new EAA Nitro into my mix yet!?! Sad, but true...

I would love to give this a shot. I have tested numerous Animal and Universal products in the past. I keep good logs and I'm effective at testing the range of new products.

Regardless, this is another great opportunity and promo and I'm wishing good luck to all who enter, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Nitro G was an awesome product; I haven't thrown the new EAA Nitro into my mix yet!?! Sad, but true...

I would love to give this a shot. I have tested numerous Animal and Universal products in the past. I keep good logs and I'm effective at testing the range of new products.

Regardless, this is another great opportunity and promo and I'm wishing good luck to all who enter, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44
Wassup brother?

dannynb

Awards
I def loved to get picked for this....I already use quite a bit of Universal and Animal supps. I've always been curious to try EAA Nitro have alwasy just stuck with Nitro. If given the chance I would def keep a detailed log of the affects and outcome from the use. Everything else is in check as far as training, diet...so any significamnt change would have to be realted to this product...so in another words...pick em! pick me!

KYMuscle61

Awards
Gonna toss my name into the ring for this one. I would love to try the EAA Nitro. I was a big fan of the Nitro G (got to try it for the first time last year at the ANIMAL National ABC), but ended up buying ANIMAL Nitro (pill) instead of the drink (Nitro G aka EAA Nitro). Anywho, I know how important the AMINO's are to building good, quality, dense, strong, powerful muscle. Hence why they are called "Building Blocks". I have read so many articles and posts on the ANIMAL Forvm and have greatly increased my knowledge on supplement intake and was looking to buy some Amino's at the Arnold Classic or beforehand. Plus, I like taking the liquid form because I get a better feeliing from them just because I believe it is digested and dispersed into your blood quicker. All in all, I am looking to build up to 275 lbs (252 right now) up until I diet down again for my next show (The KY Muscle!). So, either building up or shredding down, the AMINOS would be a key staple along with my Pak and Flex and Omega, in my supp Arsenal!!

Good luck to everyone!

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
I'd like to try Nitro because, frankly, I never have. I've heard good stuff about Nitro G when it was out, so I know that this will be on par. The only EAA/BCAA supplement I've ever had was PurpleWraath, so I think it would be nice to see what this product is like. I do pretty intense training 5 days a week (3 of them including plyometrics), so I feel that this would be very beneficial for me physically. I would be able to log everyday, and it would be me first review/log on AM.com.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Hoooooomgar!!! Hook it up :D I'll throw down a review here and on bb.com :) You know I do the best reviews!

sizematters10

i'd like the opportunity if given, but I should tell you I'm doing an epistane cycle, some kindo of EAA or BCAA supplement (hopefully yours!) and animal omega log. I know, damn everyone is probably tired of hearing about epistane logs but mine will have before after photos, and before and after maxing out videos. I have maxed out at 285lbs at 5'7" 175 and my best friend squats close to 500 weighing 195, both of us being 22. I am an athlete who can train hard and diet, but can't wait to get better should be exciting to have visual proof to really see our improvements physically and in the strength aspect. New to the ph game, well anyways I'm excited and thats my spiel (but wouldn't be able to run it standalone with just like a protein or something natty...just to let you know)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when will the winners be chosen?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Guess keep the entries comin?
Yea lets make a drawing deadline now that the Arnold is over.

Hmmm???? OK Thursday we will pick winners. That gives one more day to make entries.

Tomorrow fellas.

Hg

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
Scratch me off the list for this, I'm going to be spending my next 21 days bulking up :D

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Winners...

OK I have to pick today instead of tomorrow fellas, here are the winners:

- Never tried EAAs before but always wanted to.(Have used BCAAs)
- Looking for a new supp. to add for temporary or permanent use.
- Currently only using, Taurine - Glycerol Mono Sterate - Cold Fusion (sometimes) - Kre-Alkalyn - Omega-3
-Ill log it for sure.

Goodluck to everyone.
I'll throw my hat in for this one. I've recently cut back my supplements to strictly the basics and have been using LG's BCAA/EAA mix. While its a solid product, I would like something with a little more flavor and the carbs provide an interesting addition to the EAA. Grape is typically a tough flavor to pull off, so I'd be interested as well into how Universal made out with the flavoring as well as the overall consistancy of the product. I am getting married in less than three months, well technically i'm already married(did a JP), but we are having an actual ceremony and honeymoon and will be beginning a cut very shortly in which the EAA's could def help me preserve muscle while in a calorie deficit. I'll keep my fingers crossed on this one.

Kevin
widdlewade44
Send me your shipping info via PM if you would and I'll get this sent out.

Hg

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah!! Awesome! One question though, what flavor will we be getting?