PROMO: Universal EAA Nitro

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    We're supposed to log it right? I was planning on it either way. I got mine yesterday, will start it monday.
    Hoomgar said we could do a review, thats what Im doing

2. Registered User
    Answers

Ok, I will do that then. thanks.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBuilder View Post
    Got mine today, looks great
    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Got mine 2 days ago. Will be starting to use it tonight.
    We're supposed to log it right? I was planning on it either way. I got mine yesterday, will start it monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Hoomgar said we could do a review, thats what Im doing
    Ok, I will do that then. thanks.
    Sounds good fellas. Do it up! Enjoy.

Hg
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Heres my initial review

EAA NITRO REVIEW
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Heres my initial review

EAA NITRO REVIEW
    Thanks for the feedback Tim.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

hoomgar, besides dosing the EAA Nitro throughout the day, I'm just ran out of an amino jug and i was wanting to put on some lean mass through possibly some universal supps. I still have some real gains which i enjoy having two shakes in my bag just in case i go a while without getting the opportunity to eat. almost finished with this big jug. price was perfect.
    can you elaborate on your test boosters that you have. like the animal stak2. and your new animal test supplements. I'm really wanting to go on a natty test run with some aminos and buy some new whey.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    hoomgar, besides dosing the EAA Nitro throughout the day, I'm just ran out of an amino jug and i was wanting to put on some lean mass through possibly some universal supps. I still have some real gains which i enjoy having two shakes in my bag just in case i go a while without getting the opportunity to eat. almost finished with this big jug. price was perfect.
    can you elaborate on your test boosters that you have. like the animal stak2. and your new animal test supplements. I'm really wanting to go on a natty test run with some aminos and buy some new whey.
    How old are you again bro? Sorry, I forget. Also, what are your short term goals more specifically... pure bulking? lean bulking? How is your diet? What are you eating these days? Give me just a little more info to work with if you would.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

well, i'm 28yo. can't say when the last time i checked my bf%. years ago around 12%. More lean mass is what i'm looking for. I'm 223lbs and i would like to stay around there and get more lean. my diet now is around 3k to 3500 cals. not starving myself just eating clean. abs are visible. I could cut down to 2800 but it would be tough to maintain my strength and muscle mass. I'm 6ft even. just changed it up to a 4 day a week routine. haven't done much cardio since my cycle as i'm trying to keep some mass during pct. my lean xtreme i'm dosing is doing wonders finally though. i can really tell.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Any word fellas? We've heard from Tim so far. What do you guys think of this stuff? I'm currently using it as my workout drink. Nothing else. I do this when I'm taking a break from cycled supps like NO, Creatine and Test boosters.

Hg
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

well, i'm 28yo. can't say when the last time i checked my bf%. years ago around 12%. More lean mass is what i'm looking for. I'm 223lbs and i would like to stay around there and get more lean. my diet now is around 3k to 3500 cals. not starving myself just eating clean. abs are visible. I could cut down to 2800 but it would be tough to maintain my strength and muscle mass. I'm 6ft even. just changed it up to a 4 day a week routine. haven't done much cardio since my cycle as i'm trying to keep some mass during pct. my lean xtreme i'm dosing is doing wonders finally though. i can really tell.
    Hey B. Sorry I didn't get back to you on this before now. I dropped the ball, no excuses.

Here is a lot of really good information on stacking the Universal/Animal products:
    http://www.animalpak.com/html/articl...&section=packs

You can look through there and find the one that is geared towards your specific goals.

I could make recommendations but it will be best for you to see what is listed and choose for yourself.

Animal Stak is an awesome test booster that doesn't just boost Test levels but it also helps you to make better use of the elevated test levels. Here is a write up on it. It is a very well thought out and complete formula. One of my favorites. http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=8

There is information in that section on all the Animal Products. You can find more information about the Universal brands here: http://www.universalnutrition.com/

Animal Test is probably the Cadillac of Test boosters IMO but you will spend a bit more for it. It's worth it thought.

Whatever you choose, always go with the recommended usage on these cycled supplements at least the first time around before you start to experiment with dosage, duration, etc... that way you will know what works better or not for you.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner with this information bro. Hit me up anytime with questions. You can shoot me a PM if you like also if you ever feel like a thread is being missed.

Hg
  11. Registered User
    Answers

well guys just curious how this worked out. what do you think of the EAA nitro? how are you using it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EAA NITRO by UNIVERSAL
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 09:28 PM
  2. NcredibleBulk's Universal EAA Nitro Log & Review (Sponsored)
    By NcredibleBulk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 12:37 AM
  3. Universal's EAA Nitro Review/Log
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 09:44 AM
  4. Universal Shock Therapy/Torrent/Nitro/OKG Log
    By Big Wides in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 06:28 PM
  5. Replies: 331