MST wants you to SLEEP ON IT!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

MST is ready to do it again everyone!! The Growth Hormone, Sleep, and Recovery Stack needs to be tested....and we want it to be YOU!

We are looking for a few testers to run a log of an MST GHSR stack of Somnidren GH and ZMK. Below you will find the application as well as the requirements for testers. Please make sure to post your applications here in this thread, no PM's or links to applications somewhere else. BE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE FOR BETTER CHANCES OF WINNING. Thank you for your interest, and I can't wait to browse through the applications!! Any and All are encouraged to apply and we can't wait to see who shows up for this one!

Tester Requirements:
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
• Must be 18 or older
• Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
• Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
• Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
MUST post before/after pictures and measurements.

Required Information for application entry:
• Height :
• Weight :
• Body type :
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Current Sport Played :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
• Current Daily Water Intake :
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :

Who wants it the most people?! I'll be reading! :biglaugh:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
First!
Sex - M or F : M
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 205lb - Levelling off
Body type : Endo/Endo (Tub Club 4 life!)

Training Experience (please be detailed) :

Currently three years of lifting. In to my second year of dedicated training, just over a year of focusing on diet as supplement numero uno. There were 2 years in highschool where I was lifting but that was so long ago and there was...a 3-4 year gap between then and when I started back up.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :

Sheiko, powerlifting routine; 3 days a week, 2 power movements a day, 2-2.5 hour workouts. 4 Weeks left of this followed by a 2-3 month cut/recomp for summer.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :

None. Starting 5 days of HIIT/week after Sheiko to correspond with recomp workout.

Current Sport Played :

Name that tune, Movie Trivia, Retail Vitamin Sales

Current Supplements (please list all product names) :

Gut Health, Essentials (last day, moving back to MVP/ZMK,) Jacked, Uni-Liver (about to switch back to Bev Ultra-40, Fish Oil, Xtend, Intra-Aid + Kwik Kark (2hr weight sessions,) Food glorious food.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : No

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :

3000-3500/day (3000 off days, 3500 training days; High Pro, Moderate Carbs and Moderate Fats)
I try to eat whole grains, natural pb, and organic fruits when I can. Working at a vitamin store I also end up eating a lot of greens bars and the occasional protein bar.

Current Daily Water Intake : 1-2 gallons

Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/85056-psilentbobs-psarm-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89682-brought-you-silentbob.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97751-silentbobs-adrenalean-induced.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102883-silentbob-pal-decimate.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106750-silentbobs-first-encounter.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110890-silentbobs-jacked-over.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/93607-silentbobs-insert-witty.html

Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :

I'm a winner. I'm still avoiding PHs and the like until I get to, or close to, the height of my natural potential. I love sleep aid products, best dreams ever!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hahah he posted it from the other one...thats freakin classic brother! Remind me to rep you when i'm allowed to again ;)

ps - All of us here at MST just want you all to know that we sympathize with the needs of the everyday lifter living in today's flailing monetary market which is one of the reason's we are offering 2 logging opportunities at once.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
hahah he posted it from the other one...thats freakin classic brother! Remind me to rep you when i'm allowed to again ;)
It was either that or type it all over again. I hope this doesn't lessen my chances... :fingersx:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Again, I have to chime in: Somnidren is tied as the top sleep product on the market, IMO, and it's definitely the strongest. ZMK has so many healthful benefits it's just silly, in addition to improving sleep. Together they are a seriously potent stack.

BTW, the addition of theanine in somnidren is awesome: many of us work out at night, and take stims before hand. Even though most of us probably fall asleep fine, the quality of sleep is not the same. A 2:1 ratio of theanine:caffeine negates the stimulant effects of the caffeine to a very large degree. Any caffeine still hanging around at bed time will be blunted by Somnidren, and the rest of the ingredients are free to work their magic. :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If Sir Poison sent my poor a$$ some free coffee every now and then....it's just about the only way he'd be any cooler in my book.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would like to apply, but these products wouldn't benefit me in the same way.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
would like to apply, but these products wouldn't benefit me in the same way.
You can apply or not apply at your own will and it will not effect either application in any possible way. With that said, if you don't think zmk and somnidren gh will benefit you no matter what your goals are, you are mistaken :)

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F : male
• Height : 6'0"
• Weight :165 lbs
• Body type : thin and roughly 5 or 6% BF, need excess 5k cal to gain strong. whatever that is
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Ran track in highschool have school records, that were attained while training with a russian power lifting coach. Will be a decathlon athlete at rutgers in 2010 when i transfer, am now training with a powerlifting team. Were are currently starting banded bench and squat, chains etc.. plus will be running lots of 400m sprints, have to compete within next 3 months.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : On mondays we start with hang cleans for 4 sets of 6 start at 145 and finish at 185, after hang cleans are squats for 4 sets of 10(ATG) 185,205,225,245... with squats we super set with lat pull downs, but with backs almost parallel to ground. this is extremely helpful for increasing bench. after this we do abs and dumbbell shrugs, and a leg and hip circuit. Tuesdays are power chest days, 4x10 with pause and explode start at 135/145/155/155. after bench we do seated row for 4x8 super setted with later shoulder raises. following this we do tricep lockouts, and overhead pushdown type extensions. after triceps are biceps, which are done with weighted chin ups. wednesday is an off day. Thursday is highpulls 4x6 start at 175/185/185/195. after highpulls we deadlift for 3x10 start at 225/225/245. then we push press for 4x6 start at 135/135/135/135. after push press is leg hip circuit super setted with romanian deadlifts 4x6 with 185 all 4 sets. then we finish off with brutal abb workout. friday is our speed/endurance chest day. we start with banded bench press with thick bands do 8 sets of 3 no rest done explosively and quickly, start at 135 for 1st six sets then 145 then 155. after is seated military press with dumbbells 4x10 40's/45's/50's/55's. after this we do close grip bench 3x10 all at 135 followed by barbell bent over row 4x10 at 225/235/245/250. following this we do heavy tricep pushdowns and hammer curls.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :3 times a week i will be at my old highschool track running ladder workouts which will consist of 100m then 200m then 300m then 400m and back down to 100m. after this a 6 minute mile will be ran.
• Current Sport Played : decathlete which im the most serious about, mma, powerlifting, and pick up games of lacrosse
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : taking muscle juice weight gainer, and tons of food diet is clean
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : nope
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : none what so ever
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :Carb intake is at 315g per day, calories are at 4,572 w/food and roughly 5,582 with muscle juice included. total fat intake is at 120.8 grams aday, protein intake is at 260 grams aday. Diet is very clean all i eat is chicken, vegetables, tuna, salad, hamburgers, meatball, tons of pasta, good cheeses, peanut butter, and yogurt/dairy and a pork roll egg and cheeses for breakfast sometimes lol
• Current Daily Water Intake :1-1.5 gallons a day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : well started a mass fx 6-oxo log and tried to be detailed but didn't have any support i took pics and got bloodwork for no reason . will link if wanted
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :It is critical that my strength and endurance is on the next level if i plan to compete in the big east in the decathlon, its very competitive. Feel i have alot on the line and will use the supplements to their full potential. plus i have alot of free time to make the log very detailed.I really wish i could explain how grueling the training is and how hard the decathlon really is. I have to run sprinting events, throwing events, and run 1500m sprint all in two days at tip top performance endurance is a huge must and if these products have any effect on endurance there will be proof within my times on the track and my shot/disk/jav throws.I will be trying to walk on at rutgers next year and would lover this opportunity, will do everything that is asked of me. pics would be no problem.

sorry was just so much to retype lol. thanks for opportunity CT!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Tester Requirements:
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
• Must be 18 or older
• Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
• Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
• Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
• MUST post before/after pictures and measurements.

Sex - M or F : Male
Height : 5'7-5'8
Weight : ~175 Lbs
Body type : mesomorph
Training Experience (please be detailed) :
Past training experience has varied from sports. Through out my younger days I was the typical american past time sport child soccer, football, baseball, and basketball. Once I hit highschool I began playing football, track & field, powerlifting as well as wrestling. This called for extreme detail in dieting. I will say very dangerous and poor dieting skills though because of weight I was required to cut. I picked up competitive bodybuilding my senior year of highschool and started training with a local NGA competitor. I have no been training competitively for over a year and have picked up loads of experience all across the board. I am also currently looking into getting back into competitive powerlifting.
Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : My current training protocol is Madcow version 5x5, 3 days a week (monday, wednesday, friday) based around core compound lifts. I am looking to change it up here this next week though and begin GVT or some other mass building workout 3 days a week
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
Does Sailing count as cardio? I do this minimum of 2-3 days a week (3 hours a day) as I am on my college sailing team.
Current Sport Played : Bodybuilding, Sailing
Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
Igf-2
Sustain Alpha
Xtend
omega essentials
bio mend
Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : n/a
Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : n/a
Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
5000+ Calories A day
trying to get 500G plus of carbohydrates, 350G protein, 75G fats
All clean sources.
Current Daily Water Intake : 1-1.5 gallons/daily
Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
linear progression
Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :
I would like to be a tester mainly for the somidren gh. I enjoy these types of products and really seem to benefit from them. Being previously sponsored by MST I love their products. I know it is not detailed, but I would simply just enjoy to test these our for my benefits especially in the sleep category.

When Would tester be receiving shipments approximately? I am assuming these will be run solo?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great, great stack! :thumbsup:

L

lutherblsstt

• Sex - M or F : M
• Height :5'10
• Weight :225
• Body type :Endomorph

• Training Experience (please be detailed) :Well,lets see. Started training in high school following bodybuilding routines found in Flex magazine and Muscle and fitness. Did extensive powerlifting while in fed prison for a decade.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :Using a system based off of tests completed which measured where I am in the areas of speed,strength,endurance,flexibility in comparison to elite athletes in my sport.

So my allocation of training time is as follows: 37% endurance,26% speed,20% flexibility,9% strength,8% circuit work.

Monday-Endurance

Complex Cross Country Running for at least 40 minutes(running with the inclusion of obstacles and other complicating factors like running backwards and sideways)

Judo practice in the evening 8pm to 10pm

Tuesday-Endurance

Swimming (swim with different strokes at varied speeds using 15-20 meter intervals.swim underwater for 20-25 meters after every 200 meters)

Wednesday-Speed

2 sets of the following
Hill sprints-5 times up
plyometric clapping pushups 10
Courbettes 10
Bench Jumps10
Judo speed throwing(have 2 or three partners attack me one by one,try to complete the maximum number of throws in ten seconds)

Judo practice in the evening from 8pm-10pm

Thursday-Flexibility

complete 2-3 circuits of the following:

Wrestling bridge
Pushups on outside of wrists(palms facing up)-10
twists with partner across my shoulders-10 to each side
gymnastic bridge from standing position-5
splits held for 30-60 seconds
side to side cossack squats 10 each leg

Friday-Endurance

Wrestling under water
Partner carries(lift partner,take 3-4 steps and put them down) repeat 20 times
Duck walk around the perimeter of the pool for 60 linear feet
Sikos(Sumo squats with leg raise) 50 each side
Jump rope 5 mins

Friday night Judo 8pm-10pm

Weekend off

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : See Training protocol

• Current Sport Played :Judo

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Cre-02,STOKED,RPM,Multi vitamin and fish oil.

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :none

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :no

Carb intake is 250g per day
fat intake is 130 grams per day,
protein intake is 200grams aday.
Diet is fairly clean. Vegetables,Turkey burgers,sliced turkey, fruit,tuna,almond butter,spelt bread.

• Current Daily Water Intake : 1 gallon

Well, I am notorious for not being able to sleep after judo practice for quite some time because of getting so amped up to face such skilled opponents (I train Judo in Japan). I get back from Judo at about 10:30 and frequently can't get to sleep until 1 which ruins me for work the next day. I feel that I will really be able to test out the sleep inducing properties of these products because I have tried them all and nothing has worked yet!

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
BTW, the addition of theanine in somnidren is awesome: many of us work out at night, and take stims before hand. Even though most of us probably fall asleep fine, the quality of sleep is not the same.
Amen sir, after a late night workout with stims I tried to force myself to sleep only to wake up 5 hours later feeling anxious and vomiting. Damn stims...

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established

• Sex - M:

• Height : 5'11

• Weight : 235

• Body type : muscular with some fat (around 15% BF). Easily gain weight, slow to lose!

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Very experienced. Weights on/off for almost 30 years. Former athlete who lifted for his sport (hockey/football) who now lifts for the love of it!

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Currently 2 full body workouts twice per week, hockey 1-2 a week and Yoga 1-2 a week. When the snow finally goes away, I'll begin biking outdoors. I also have a quest to hit 400lbs on the bench press (currently around 350) but I'm not sure if the shoulders can handle the workouts to get there (the cissus seems to be helping)

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Hockey 1-2 a week and HIIT on a stationary bike 1-2 a week depending on schedule

• Current Sport Played :hockey in an adult league

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Cissus, Xtend and
iSatoris' MX-LS7 (trying to drop a few lbs)

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Nope

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Several small meals a day, clean, 3k max total calories

• Current Daily Water Intake : at least 1 gallon a day

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97879-eds-adrenalean-4-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91852-igf-2-edvanp.html#post1326759
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73293-epithin-e-pulse.html

Why Not? :biglaugh: The older I get, the tougher "good" sleep seems to be for me. I'm up at 5:20am everyday and if I don't get a good nights sleep, I pay for it! I've used ZMA in the past and I really like it. I'd like to compare it to ZMA. My schedule is super busy right now (I coach a HS team) and I'm hopeful this can keep my batteries charged. My team's season will be done in a few weeks then I can start getting to the gym more frequently (4 x per week instead of 2).

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
App...

Sex:Male

Height:6'3"

Weight:193 lbs

Body Type:Ectomorph

Training Exp:Tons of plyometrics, agility, & speed traing growing up. Now just some regular volume training, DC training, Escalating Density Training, and some GVT.

Current Training Protocol: Rest pause style - Upper/Lower Body split with an off day in between. Mainly basic lifts - I lift at home and I don't have any fancy equipment or anything. Lots of squats, deads, various presses, & lots of pull ups.

Cardio:I am going to try to cut back on the cardio for a while (add some size), but I enjoy running for distance (2 miles & up) and some sprinting and interval stuff all of the time

Sports Played: I play some flag football when I can, I would like to play in a local adult basketball league when the next season starts, but nothing now

Current Supplements:prime, Bulk Carboxy, Cre Mono, Leucine, Cor V02, Jacked, waxy maize, dextrose, PSlin, vitamins & minerals, multi, lots of fish oil, and lots of protein.

Medical Conditions/Prescriptions:None

Current Diet:I don't count calories, but I eat pretty clean. Almost no processed foods what so ever, no high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils. Mostly all of my food is homemade and/or home grown. Lots of eggs, chicken, Power Butter, veggies/greens, various soups, coconut oil, just tons of good food. I try to stay away from carbs past 6 PM and thats my only kind of restriction.

Water Intake:I drink water all day, it's the only thing I drink. Lots, I'm sure its more than a gallon.

Logs:East Texas Style feat- Nettle & Prime

Why I should be a tester: I think that I would benefit tremndously from these two products. I have never used a ZMA or similar product and I have heard that ZMK is the top of the line, so I would expect to see some great results. Somidren would just put me over the top, I would love to get my hands on it. I would sleep like a baby with these.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Wow, very nice!! This stack will be my next purchase, as it looks very solid. I'd throw my hat into the process, but I'm just too busy now to dedicate the write-up this stack commands. Good luck folks!!

S

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F : male
• Height : 6'1"
• Weight :200 lbs
• Body type : mesomorph

Training Experience (please be detailed)

i've played baseball my whole life, and everything i do revolves around it. My primary position is pitcher, secondary is third. I started training and seriously getting into fitness during 8th grade. During that time i would have characterized myself as an endurance athlete due to the fact i ran about 40 miles a week and lifted 3 days a week. I ran varsity cross country my freshman and sophomore year and had great success but decided to drop it due to the fact i wanted to focus on baseball year round. Once i discontinued cross country, i was lifting 5 days week with a focus on muscular endurance, speed, agility and also keeping my cardiovascular endurance up. After my freshman year i was a measly 135 pounds but very defined and have to date gained a solid 65 pounds putting me at 200 pounds and at 10-13% body fat.

M-W-F 6 am lifting. My lifting protocol is compliments of my strength coach.
M through Sunday- baseball practice
for my lifting schedule i did not put weights or sets due to the fact it is changing constantly. As of right now most of my lifts are 70-80 percent of my one rep max with reps ranging from 3-8 to, right now im in a maintenence stage to preserve what i gained in the off season. if I get the oppertunity to log these products I will write down my reps and weight lifted.

U]Monday[/u]
Pre Work
Jump rope 5 min/ speed ladder
Core: draw in crunch, torso rotation, alternate superman
Post shoulder: 3 way series, cuban press
Exercises
DB Snatch
Back Squat combo w/ tuck jumps
DB incline press combo w/ wide grip pull ups
DB reverse lunge
Hanging Pike Raise
Post work
heel touches x15
DB shrugs 2x15
Biceps 2x10
Band static stretch and foam roller

Wednesday

Pre Work
jump rope 5 minutes/speed ladder
core: flat foot situps, reverse crunch, off bench obliques
post shoulder: elbows high I/E reotation, Incline T's
Exercises
DB push Jerk
Conventional Dead Lift combo w/ squat jumps
DB shoulder Press combo w/ inverted rows
DB later lunge step up
Core: MB lateral throw
Post Work
leg swings
heel touches
Triceps 2x10
Band static stretch and foam roller

Friday
Pre work
jump rope/speed ladder
Core: striaght leg sit ups, hip extension, supermans
Post shoulder: full/empty can, later figure 8's
Exercises
Hang clean/shrug and pull combo
front squat combo w/ single leg rack squats
DB bench Press combo w/ reverse grip pull ups
DB lunge
Core: Hanging Leg raise
Post Work
Scorpions/rev scorpions
heel touches
overhead shrugs
band static stretch and foam roller

Everyday for baseball as a pitcher we do a good amount of conditioning
we have a 5 day plan and it goes somewhat along the lines of this..
long toss 10-15 minutes
15-20 minute run
12 60 yard sprints
100-200 sit ups
100-200 pick ups
25-50 alt supermans
Then pitching drills to help with mechanics
Bull pens are every tuesday and friday

i also play raquet ball every once in a while to keep loose and the blood flowing on off days
• Current Sport Played :
Baseball

FOOD! Scivation whey, NOW Fish oil, NOW Adam multi, P-slin, Creatine Mono, Prime, incarnate, Shock Therapy, Glycomaize.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : N/A
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

Being in college i try the best i can to get the best food to fuel my body.

breakfast: 4 eggs over hard, 4 pieces of toast, 16 oz milk, cup of oatmeal
snack: apple, handful of almonds
Lunch: Shake: 16 oz milk, 2 cups oatmeal, p-slin, protein powder,
creatine mono, 1 tblsppon EVOO
Snack: whole wheat bagel, natty pb, 16 oz milk
Dinner: Turkey Sandwhich on wheat bread, cottage cheese, fruit, pasta
snack: protein shake with 16 oz milk
snack: 1/2 cup to 1 cup of cottage cheese

Breakdown
Calories: 3438
Protein: 239 grams (28%)
Carbs: 377 grams (43%
Fat: 115 (29%)

• Current Daily Water Intake :

200+ ounces

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : this would be my first
I think i am the perfect canidate due to the fact of how versitle of an athelete i am, if i set my mind to it and put the hard work in then i can accomplish anything. I am very in tune with my body and can accurately assess my strenths and weaknesses. I've been training since the 8th grade with seroius dedication to my health and fitness for 5 years, not many people my age can say the same. Not only am i a dedicated athlete, I also enjoy busting my ass in the gym and seeing how far I can push myself. I am on AM all the time, so giving everybody a consistent and detailed log will fun and easy. Thanks!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Great apps people! It's gonna be hard pickin in here!!

ps - i'm about to go throw this stack in my system and SHUT DOWN BABY :biglaugh:. Goodnig......ZZzzzZZZZzzz

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F : Male
• Height : 6 ft 2
• Weight : 211
• Body type : Endo/Ecto
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 2 years of serious lifting, 6 months of powerlifting training
Modified westside barbell program suited for a powerlifter's needs.
Monday
Squat - Work up to 3x3
Step ups/Lunges - 4 sets 8-10 reps
Leg Curls - 4 sets 6-10 reps
Leg Extension - 4 sets 6-10 reps
Leg Press

Tuesday
Bench - Work up to 3 x 3
Dumbell Press or Fly - 4 sets 6-10 reps
Some kind of Row - 4 sets 10-15 reps
Delt Flies - 3 sets 10-15 reps
Abs

Wednesday - off

Thursday
Deadlift - work up to 3x3
SDL - 4 sets 6-8 reps
Biceps
Abs

Friday
Bench - 4 sets (15,12,8,6 rep scheme)
Triceps
Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets 8-12 reps
Shoulder Press - 4 sets 10-15 reps
Shrugs - 4 sets 6-8 reps

Always adaptable though.

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Fasted AM cardio on Tuesday and Thursday. Aerobic class every other thursday.
10 Minutes of biking, 10 minutes of eliptical work.
• Current Sport Played : PSU Powerlifting
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Hemodraulix, Animal Pak, Acidophilus
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : no
On a bulking diet restricted to the campus dining hall. Semi clean diet but cannot post macros due to the menu changing every day but I do keep track of what I eat and make note of it. I try to eat 3 big meals a day and 3 smaller meals in between.
• Current Daily Water Intake : at least half a gallon outside of training, half a gallon during training.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/110627-inarius-vs-sheiko.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106553-inarius-growin-showin.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104130-inarius-team-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98678-inarius-beginners-bulk.html

I am an unbiased tester. My previously logs have been extremely detailed and I have the time to update at least 5 days a week with all information necessary. there will also be the much needed music video of the day as well as a few pictures of bikini models here and there. I feel that with a heavy routine revolving around building strength and mass that I can use these products to their full potential while they help me reach mine.

A little bit more about me:
Bodyfat %: 15.5
Resting Heart Rate: 64 BPM
VO2Max: 32
1 Minute Situp Test: 46
1 Minute Pushup Test: 37
Blood pressure: 116/78
Bench 225
Squat 365
Deadlift 425
Total: 1015

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
• Sex - M
• Height : 6’2”
• Weight : 209
• Body type : endomorph only trouble area is stomach some excess bf
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : been lifting for last year dedicated but on and off for 12 years
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : just got clearance to start lifing weights again after a rotator cuff minor tear so my workouts will look like this
Sunday: chest/ bi / abs
Monday: back / tri
Wednesday: legs / abs
Thursday: shoulders/ bis / tris
Sat: start over again

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : minimum 30 min of cardio a day mostly exercise bike and boxing

• Current Sport Played : I help my son with his Uechi Ryu and Jui Jitsu, Grappeling

LG Lipotropic Protein
ON Casein (before bed)
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil/ Flax Seed Oil
Papaya
LG Anadraulic State
LG T911
LG Trifecta Stack

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : no

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : I am trying to stay to a low carb diet so macros are about 50p 25c 25f
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1 to 2 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : X-Force
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104007-trying-xteme-weight.html

ALR Industries Fat Loss Stack
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102076-alr-industries-fat.html

I think I would be a good tester as I work 12am to 8am and have only been averaging 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day. I wish I could get more sleep but having 2 kids that both do a lot of activities my wife and I need to split the driving so the klids can make it to practices and tournaments
I have tried other sleep aids and can compare the effects of it to the others

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deuce, I'm currently running my own stack, but have some bad insomnia...Am I able to apply for this?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Deuce, I'm currently running my own stack, but have some bad insomnia...Am I able to apply for this?
As much as i'd love to promise that you'd win....with all these awesome apps I definitely can't do that...lol....however............................................

Apply away brother :)

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

• Sex : Male

• Height : 5'8"

• Weight : 175

• Body type : Meso-endo

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 7 years of strength and athletic training, with a focus mainly on increasing LBM

Split

Mon - Back/Traps
Tues - Quads/Delts
Wed- Cardio/Calves
Thurs - Bis/Tris
Fri - Chest/Hams
Sat - Cardio/Calves/Delts (light work)
Sun - Rest

Twelve sets, and three exercises per bodypart. Exercise rep range is 20-15-12-8-5-3/15-10-6-4/12-8-5 (roughly).

Wed/Sat morning, fasted cardio sessions on treadmill and spin bike. 30mins 14% incline @ 3.0-3.2mph, 15mins light pedal on bike

• Current Sport Played : None

NP ATD - 25mg (1 capsule) 3x weekly
Bulk 1-Carboxy - 2.4g pre-bed (Can suspend this for the log if you would like, but 1-C does NOT help me sleep, so I don't think it would be necessary)
Bulk Super Cissus - 2g am, mid-day
Bulk SuperSap - 3g pre-wo, 2g late-afternoon
USP Labs Anabolic Pump - 1cap 15mins before Meal 2 + Meal 3
Bulk P-Slin- 200mg with Meal 1 (pre-wo shake)
Controlled Labs Glycer Grow - 3 scoops pre-wo, 3 scoops intra-wo
Universal Nutrition Super Cuts 3 - 4tabs pre-wo, 2 mid-day, 3 pre-bed
Axis Labs Adipo X - Currently OFF
USP/PURE Y-RD - Currently OFF
Ephedrine - Currently OFF
Omega 3 - 6g daily
Bulk Beta Alanine - 3g pre-wo, 3g intra-wo
Bulk DiCreatine Malate - 3g pre-wo, 3g intra-wo
Bulk BCAAs - 20g intra-wo, 10g pre-bed
AST Multi 32x - 1 with Meal 1 + Meal 6
NOW C-1000 (VitC) - 1 pre-wo, 1 mid-day
NOW Virgin Coconut Oil - 1/2 tbsp with Meal 5 + Meal 6

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No

Meal 1 (PWO) : 1 scoop ATW Isolate, 30g WMS, ½ cup Oats
Meal 2: 3 whole eggs, 9 egg whites, 2 slices Ezekiel bread w/honey, ½ cup steel cut oats (equivalent of 1 cup whole oats), handful of blueberries
Meal 3: 2 large chicken breasts, 2 cups brown rice, 2 cups broccoli, chopped onions, green peppers, tomatoes
Meal 4: 1 Ahi tuna fillet, 1 cup bay scallops, chopped onions, green peppers, tomatoes, 2 cups broccoli
Meal 5: 2 cans of tuna, ½ cup cottage cheese w/ 1 tbsp sunflower nuts, ½ tbsp EVCO, 1 scoop ATW Isolate
Meal 6: 1 heaping scoop Dymatize Elite 12-hr, ½ tbsp EVCO

• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5gal

(Sponsored)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80253-irish-cannons-leviathan.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/100536-irish-cannon-gets.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102068-irish-cannon-gets.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104434-irish-cannon-gets.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107237-irish-cannon-teams.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109028-irish-cannon-refreshes.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111706-log-unparalleled-dimensions.html

(Unsponsored)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/116407-irish-cannons-breakfast.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89633-irish-cannons-third.html

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)

I've tested numerous products for many various companies on the forum and feel that I have a great reputation for not only solid logs, but for dedication to my training and diet.

I've recently been suffering from a bad case of insomnia, and really feel that this would strongly put this stack to the test.

C

CampusLegend

Awards
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3
Weight: 188
Bodytype: ectomorph
Training Experience: I've been working out seriously for the last 2 years. My college team has a nutrition and workout plans for us and I have gained alot of mass these last couple of months. I don't lift to put on a great deal of size but I mostly lift to get me stronger and faster , quicker to deal with the rigors of Div. 1 basketball (im not going to name my college.)
Current Training Protocol: Sunday - Is a rest day in terms of lifting, plyos, and conditioning. But I basically play basketball all day long on this day and work hard to make myself a better all around player so i still get a workout in on this day.
Monday - This is the day where i workout my chest and tris. (3x8 workout to gain strength)

10 minutes of intense stretching
12 minutes of cardio on the treadmill going at 8 speed and at 2 incline
3 minute cooldown on treadmill
5 minutes of intense stretching
Workout:
3x8 Bench (drop 5 lbs each set)
3x8 Inclined Dumbell Bench (go down 5 lbs each set)
3x8 Declined Bench (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 Tricep pulldowns (go down 10 lbs each set)
3x8 Skull Crushers (go down 5lbs each set)
15 minute cardio at 8 speed with 2 incline

Tuesday:
10 Minutes of intense stretching
12 minutes on the treadmill at 8 speed with 2 incline
3 minute cooldown
12 minutes on the bike
3 minute cool down
12 minutes on the treadmill
3 minute cool down

Workout:
3x8 cable crunches on ball (go down 10 lbs each set)
3x8 weighted crunches on excercise ball (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 back hypers (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 Captains chair crunches
30 crunches,30 reverse crunches,30 crossover crunches, 30 seated oblique twist, 20 cruches,20 reverse crunches, 20 crossover crunches, 20 seated oblique twist, 10 crunches, 10 reverse crunches, 10 crossover crunches, 10 seated oblique twist
3x8 planks (hold for 10 seconds each rep)
3x8 side bends (go down 5lbs each set)

12 minutes of treadmill
3 minute cooldown

Wednesday:
12 minute treadmill session
3minute cooldown
5 minutes of stretching

Workout:
3x8 back lat pulldowns (go down 10 lbs each set)
3x8 seated row (go down 10lbs each set)
3x8 kneeing dumbell rows (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 deadlifts (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 straight bar curl (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 dumbell curls (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 preacher bar curls (go down 5lbs each set)

3 minute cooldown

Thursday:

10 Minutes of intense stretching
12 minutes on the treadmill at 8 speed with 2 incline
3 minute cooldown
12 minutes on the bike
3 minute cool down
12 minutes on the treadmill
3 minute cool down

Workout:
3x8 cable crunches on ball (go down 10 lbs each set)
3x8 weighted crunches on excercise ball (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 back hypers (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 Captains chair crunches
30 crunches,30 reverse crunches,30 crossover crunches, 30 seated oblique twist, 20 cruches,20 reverse crunches, 20 crossover crunches, 20 seated oblique twist, 10 crunches, 10 reverse crunches, 10 crossover crunches, 10 seated oblique twist
3x8 planks (hold for 10 seconds each rep)
3x8 side bends (go down 5lbs each set)

12 minutes of treadmill
3 minute cooldown

Friday :

3 minute cooldown

Workout:
3x8 legs squats (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 leg curls (go down 10lbs each set)
3x8 leg exstensions (go down 10lbs each set)
3x8 seated calve raises
3x8 standing calve raises
3x8 shoulder forward raise with dumbell (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 shoulder side raises with dumbell(go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 shrugs (go down 5lbs each set)

3 minute cooldown
10 minutes of stretching

Saturday: off day but i play basketball most of the day.

Cardio Protocol: Plyometrics using jumpsoles and doing theVetical Bible workout, sprints, and stair runs

This is done on Tuesdays and Thursdays after my workout at the gym.

Current Sports played: Divison 1 Basketball, and i do play some football with my boys
Current Supplements: loads of food, All the Whey Protein Isolate, All the Wheys Cassein, Bulk Creatine Mono, Purple Wraath, Bulk BCAA,Animal Pak, Karbolyn, Poseiden, and omega 369 fish oil caps

Medical Conditions: none
Current Diet: MEAL 1 5AM: Whole grain Oatmeal, Bowl of Kashi Cereal in Almond Milk (mhhmmm yummy), and 3 scoops of WPI in Almond Milk
Meal 2 650AM: 5 Eggs, 4 slices of lean bacon, 2 sausages, 1 banana, and a glass of Almond Milk
Meal 3 845AM: Homemade Protein Bar (about 40g of protein)
Meal 4 1030AM: Peanut Butter Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread, and 2 clemintines
Meal 5 1150AM: 2 Tuna Sandwiches on Whole grain Bread, 1 Banana, and a Kashi Granola Bar
Meal 6 2PM (Preworkout Meal): 8oz Chicken Breast (skinned, boneless), baked potatoe, and brown rice
Meal 7 3PM (Preworkout shake): 3 scoops of WPI
330 Workout done by 5
Meal 8 545PM (Post workout shake): 3 scoops of WPI
Meal 9 7PM: 120z Bison Burger w/ american cheese, baked potatoe, and a side of broccoli
Meal 10 830PM: 2 scoops of Cassein, and a banana
Sleep at 10 PM

I also munch on cashews and almonds througout the day

Water Intake: 1.5 gallons of water daily
Logs: I dont have any logs as of yet but i am going to be doing a log on poseiden soon and on animal pak once they come in

Why should i be a tester: I think i deserve to be a tester because im a very dedicated and hardworking kid. I am organized so i will be able to log stuff very detailed and i also always finish my goal once i start it. I believe these two products, somnidren gh and zmk, would benefit me because they would help me gain more rest and help my muscles repair. ZMK is also a better form of zma which is proven to help trigger anabolic signals which would only help my cause of achieving my fitness goals.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established

• Sex - M or F : Male

Height : 5' 10"

• Weight :

• Body type : Mesomorph

• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Lifting for the last 5 years, 3 seriously. I have done strength and hypertrophy based programs (i.e., 5x5, D.C., etc.) D.C. has been my favorite so far and would be what i would be logging on

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : D.C. Training
Monday-Wide grip bench Warmup 2x 10
195 1x8
185 to failure
185 1x13
205 2 inch bottom reps 1x10
Military Press: Warmup 2x10
110 1x9
110 to failure
105 1x14
115 20 second static
Skull crushers: Warm up 2x10
75 1x9
75 to failure
70 1x12
75 23 second static
Dumbell side raises20 each 5x 10
Unassisted chinups 4x 10
Lat pulldowns warmup 2x10
125 1x10
125 to failure
120 1x 14
130 static hold 28 seconds

Tuesday-Preacher curls warmup 2x10
85 1x10
85 to failure
80 1x 12
85 28 sec static
Hammer curls straight set of 38
Squat(couldnt follow d.c. style today due to only one spotter)
275 5x5
Leg curls warm up 2x10
100 1x9
100 to failure
90 1x13
90 22 sec static

Wednesday- Off

Thursday- Repeat monday but with different iso lifts

Friday- Repeat tuesday but with different iso lifts

30 mns AM fasted cardio(with xtend), HIIT on MWF

• Current Sport Played : Football, Baseball, and Powerlifting(Baseball and Powerlifting season now)

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Sizeon, Xtend, ON Whey, Animal Pak, Fish oils, and Vitargo

Around 3300 calories. Typical diet consists of
Breakfast: Oatmeal, low fat milk and whey shake, Tblspoon of olive oil
Snack1:Handful of almonds, powerbar
Lunch: Grilled chicken Breast or Turkey, Brown rice or sweet potato, Steamed vegetables(brocolli most often) Lowfat milk
Snack 2: Colossal 100 bar, Handful of almonds or walnuts
Dinner: Some form of lean meat( Chicken, Turkey) or something like salmon. Sweet potatoes or brown rice, more steamed veggies, Tblspoon olive oil.
I also have a Protein shake along with cottage cheese before bed.

• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2 gallons

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/113017-panthers-blowin-up.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109061-cuttin-up-panther.html

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I am a very detailed person, i keep everything organized and keep up with what im doing. I LOVE lifting and bettering my body to the best i can and therefore love the opportunity to try something that will help me in any way shape or form. I will put on a good log, thats just how i am, i feel like a company that trusts me to do that should be rewarded for that trust. I train hard and diet harder and will do your product justice. I would love to see these supps in action and see how they can benefit me, i have never tried a supplement that works by these mechanisms and therefore am very interested. I really think i can do your product justice.

[COLOR*********]Also i applied for your log of cre02 and cordygen so if you choose me for both(hope you do) i could stack them, or if you end up choosing me for just one that would be awesome too, hope to hear some good news from you guys soon. Thanks for the opportunity.[/COLOR]

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
last day for apps everyone....get your last minute shots in there!

B

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F : M
• Height : 6'3
• Weight : 255
• Body type : gain muscle eaisly
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : westside barbell, HIT, 5X5, Max OT, Sheiko. WSB/5X5 gave me the best strength(maxes: bench 365, squat 435, dead 475). HIT/Max OT put on the best muscle mass working out hard 1X/week for HIT and 3X/week for Max OT. I am just starting out Sheiko and only though its been 1 week i am already noticing a difference in body comp.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :Im currently doing Sheiko 27 and am loving it. Week one has already changed my body comp a little bit.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 15min cardio post workout and 30min cardio non workout days except on weekends.(just started cardio on non-workout days)
• Current Sport Played : NA
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : im about to run out of 1-carboxy and would love to see how it compares. I have taken Somnidhren before 2scoops pre-bed and loved it. If i log it i would also like to take 1 scoop post-workout also along with 2 scoops pre-bed.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :Im on TRT taking 150g Testosterone every ten days. This gets my total testosterone in the 500-600 range.
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : diet is below maintanence consisting mostly of veggies,fruits, chicken, protein shakes, yogurt, rice
• Current Daily Water Intake : 4Liters
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : never did any logs on here but i have 1 or 2 over at ironaddicts, sorry i dont have the names.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I would be a good tester because I am a very dedicated person. I have alot of time to workout and time online to explain effects of the products. I have taken Powerful, 1-carboxy, Somnidhren and would be able to detail the differences. I gain muscle very eaisly even though i take in less than optimal protein( Im 250 and only get about 150g protein/day). I have never tried ZMK but have done ZMA. I want to get more involved in testing products and getting my name out there as a reputable source of info and insight. I have responded well to GH boosters and by far they are my favorite products. I love working out hard but also recovery very fast. If you chose me i would log every day and descibe every effect from dreams, body comp, recovery, etc. Thank you for your consideration, Matt

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thank you everyone for your applications and your patience while we sorted through them all. After following up on all of the information given and doing some back research through the boards on each of the contestants to find out who would fit for this log the best, the 2 winners to run the GHSR stack are as follows :

Jdg487
Irish Cannon

Please PM me your information fellas and I will get it into our warehouse ASAP to get these products shipped out. Also please make sure to link your log thread into this thread for easy access for anyone that wants to follow along!

To all of the runner's up : Please do not let this discourage you from entering future opportunites coming from MST. We have a few new and exciting products coming in the next few months and are going to need some new and fresh faces to help us test them out :biglaugh:

B

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
congrats to the guys who won, hope the stack gives some great results....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Right on, we get to see Irish make a dream journal! So long as there are no crabs with lightning bolts around his eyes wearing loafers. Bonus points for the reference. (and it's an easy one)

S

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
that means your super, super duper gay! DANE COOK!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
congrats to the guys who won, hope the stack gives some great results....
Please make sure to keep applying bro...you had a great application, as many of you did. This was hard to choose..and sometimes they land in someone else's favor...and sometime in yours. Make sure to apply again ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great stack here! These products look top notch. :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Great stack here! These products look top notch. :)
Why thank ya sir! I appreciate the nod of faith...and i'm very excited to hear your take on Somnidren GH live all the way from New Zealand!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys! I personally haven't had the chance to try somidren as I have been just using igf-2 & melatonin for sleep, but I will be picking some up sometime this year...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
make sure you let us know how you like somnidren once those samples you request roll in!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Why thank ya sir! I appreciate the nod of faith...and i'm very excited to hear your take on Somnidren GH live all the way from New Zealand!
i'm sure they will rock, cre-02 was steller!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thank yourself bro....if you win a contest from us, it means your application spoke for itself ;)

That is why I tell everyone with solid apps to keep plugging away with MST until they are chosen.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, mst productrs are some of the only ones I REALLY want to try and right before i come back to the board they have 2 different log chances haha.

Gotta love that timing

G

gerby

Awards
I have a couple of questions. First, all of these "bedtime" supplements suggest taking on an empty stomach. I always wondered about this, as most people looking to add muscle very rarely have an empty stomach. I, for one, eat almost immediately before bed, a cup of cottage cheese (for slow absorbing casein) and 3 eggs. How long does one have to wait after eating for this product to be effective? Would sublingual dosing get around this? How effective is the sublingual protocol compared to straight oral dosing?

Also, I was wondering how calcium affects the other half of this stack (which is basically a super ZMA from what I can gather)? I remember reading that high calcium foods can hinder how ZMA does it's job. Again, this is problematic since the protein of choice late in the day for anybody looking to build muscle is casein, which is jam packed with calcium.