MST wants you to SLEEP ON IT!!
- 02-21-2009, 02:52 PM
Required Information for application entry:
• Age : 23
• Sex - M or F : M
• Height : 6'3
• Weight : 255
• Body type : gain muscle eaisly
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : westside barbell, HIT, 5X5, Max OT, Sheiko. WSB/5X5 gave me the best strength(maxes: bench 365, squat 435, dead 475). HIT/Max OT put on the best muscle mass working out hard 1X/week for HIT and 3X/week for Max OT. I am just starting out Sheiko and only though its been 1 week i am already noticing a difference in body comp.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :Im currently doing Sheiko 27 and am loving it. Week one has already changed my body comp a little bit.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 15min cardio post workout and 30min cardio non workout days except on weekends.(just started cardio on non-workout days)
• Current Sport Played : NA
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : im about to run out of 1-carboxy and would love to see how it compares. I have taken Somnidhren before 2scoops pre-bed and loved it. If i log it i would also like to take 1 scoop post-workout also along with 2 scoops pre-bed.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :Im on TRT taking 150g Testosterone every ten days. This gets my total testosterone in the 500-600 range.
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : diet is below maintanence consisting mostly of veggies,fruits, chicken, protein shakes, yogurt, rice
• Current Daily Water Intake : 4Liters
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : never did any logs on here but i have 1 or 2 over at ironaddicts, sorry i dont have the names.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I would be a good tester because I am a very dedicated person. I have alot of time to workout and time online to explain effects of the products. I have taken Powerful, 1-carboxy, Somnidhren and would be able to detail the differences. I gain muscle very eaisly even though i take in less than optimal protein( Im 250 and only get about 150g protein/day). I have never tried ZMK but have done ZMA. I want to get more involved in testing products and getting my name out there as a reputable source of info and insight. I have responded well to GH boosters and by far they are my favorite products. I love working out hard but also recovery very fast. If you chose me i would log every day and descibe every effect from dreams, body comp, recovery, etc. Thank you for your consideration, Matt
- 02-21-2009, 10:31 PM
thank you everyone for your applications and your patience while we sorted through them all. After following up on all of the information given and doing some back research through the boards on each of the contestants to find out who would fit for this log the best, the 2 winners to run the GHSR stack are as follows :
Please PM me your information fellas and I will get it into our warehouse ASAP to get these products shipped out. Also please make sure to link your log thread into this thread for easy access for anyone that wants to follow along!
To all of the runner's up : Please do not let this discourage you from entering future opportunites coming from MST. We have a few new and exciting products coming in the next few months and are going to need some new and fresh faces to help us test them out
- 02-21-2009, 11:04 PM
02-21-2009, 11:20 PM
02-22-2009, 12:02 AM
Right on, we get to see Irish make a dream journal! So long as there are no crabs with lightning bolts around his eyes wearing loafers. Bonus points for the reference. (and it's an easy one)
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
02-22-2009, 12:05 AM
02-22-2009, 01:28 AM
02-22-2009, 01:37 AM
02-22-2009, 01:51 AM
02-22-2009, 02:19 AM
Congrats guys! I personally haven't had the chance to try somidren as I have been just using igf-2 & melatonin for sleep, but I will be picking some up sometime this year...
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
02-22-2009, 02:26 AM
make sure you let us know how you like somnidren once those samples you request roll in!!
02-22-2009, 03:39 AM
02-22-2009, 02:44 PM
02-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Thank yourself bro....if you win a contest from us, it means your application spoke for itself
That is why I tell everyone with solid apps to keep plugging away with MST until they are chosen.
02-24-2009, 12:12 AM
Seriously, mst productrs are some of the only ones I REALLY want to try and right before i come back to the board they have 2 different log chances haha.
Gotta love that timing
02-24-2009, 12:13 AM
There will be more soon for sure
02-27-2009, 04:06 PM
I just got the package, thanks CT!!
Here is the link to my log for anyone that is interested
Sleeping with MST (sponsored)
02-28-2009, 09:53 PM
04-12-2009, 05:17 PM
I have a couple of questions. First, all of these "bedtime" supplements suggest taking on an empty stomach. I always wondered about this, as most people looking to add muscle very rarely have an empty stomach. I, for one, eat almost immediately before bed, a cup of cottage cheese (for slow absorbing casein) and 3 eggs. How long does one have to wait after eating for this product to be effective? Would sublingual dosing get around this? How effective is the sublingual protocol compared to straight oral dosing?
Also, I was wondering how calcium affects the other half of this stack (which is basically a super ZMA from what I can gather)? I remember reading that high calcium foods can hinder how ZMA does it's job. Again, this is problematic since the protein of choice late in the day for anybody looking to build muscle is casein, which is jam packed with calcium.
04-12-2009, 07:20 PM
04-13-2009, 01:55 AM
Required Information for application entry:
Age : 21
Sex - M or F :M
Body type :Mesomorph
Training Experience (please be detailed) :I have been working out for about two years now, very dedicated at least 5 training sessions a week
Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
Legz and Deadz
Shoulders and abs
**every movement is done by doing 2 sets of 6-8 reps followed by 2 sets of 12-15 reps. The purpose of this is to keep strength while inducing hypertrophy.
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Tues/Thursday 15 minutes of elliptical
Current Sport Played :Just bodybuilding
Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Scivation Xtend, Offbrand Protein, Multivitamin,
Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :none
Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :no medical conditions
Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 2000 calories, on a cut.
* 40 percent CHO / 2000 = 800 calories
* 40 percent PRO / 2000 = 800 calories
* 20 percent FAT / 2000 = 400 calories roughly
Current Daily Water Intake :at least a gallon
Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Prepare for War: Assault and Bulletproof Log
Final Review of products::Prepare for War: Assault and Bulletproof Log
Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I have used ZMA and Sleep Enhancers before. I know how to log them and how to compare them. I have heard that Bulletproof and Somnodren are fairly competitive and I would love to see which one is actually a better product. I am dedicated to working out and love to see results.
04-22-2009, 08:08 PM
04-23-2009, 11:55 PM
Body type :endo/meso
Training Experience (please be detailed) :I have been working out since college (over 10 years). For the past 4 years I have been dedicated and workout on a regular basis. I work at a gym, so I have no excuses not to workout and train'
Current Training Schedule: 4-5 days per week
1 arm dumbell isolates 3 sets of 10
Flat bench or flat bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Incline nech or Incline bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Decline bench 3 sets of 8
Dumbell chest flys 3 sets of 8
Cable cross-overs 3 sets of 8
Front Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Reverse Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Closegrip bench 3 sets of 8
Dips 4 sets of 12
Behind the back pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
Hammer curls 3 sets of 8
Incline dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
One arm curls 3 sets of 8
Cable curls 3 sets of 8
Front Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Behind the back lat pull downs
One are dumbell pulls 3 sets of 8
Barbell rows 3 sets of 8
Wednesday: Off/Cardio only
Front military press 3 sets of 8
Behind the back press 3 sets of 8
Shrugs front and rear 3 sets of 10
Front raises 3 sets of 8
Side lateral raises 3 sets of 8
Upright rows 3 sets of 8
Squat 3 sets of 8
Leg press 3 sets of 8
Calf raises 3 sets of 10
Leg extensions 3 sets of 10
Deadlifts 3 sets of 8
Sunday: Repeat week
Cardio Schedule: 5-6 days per week
Monday thru Saturday(sometimes) with Sundays off
20 minutes either bike or elliptical
Controlled labs Blue gene
Controlled labs Blue up
Current Daily Water Intake :1 gallon
Short term Goal:
drop some body fat to lean out for the summer
Long term goal:
gain muscle, strength, endurance
Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :None, not being treated for any medical conditions
Superdrol, Halodrol, 1AD, 4AD, Intrabolic, IntraXcell, BCAA's, Animal Pak, Blue up, blue gene
Link/logs: (check signature): I am currently finishing up a controlled labs blue up/blue gene stack
Why I should be picked as a tester:I should be picked as a tester because I beleive I write good logs for all the logs that I have been picked for. I have been having a problem sleeping lately and I have been looking for something that would be good to use that is non-habit forming. Also helping me to sleep but help me in recovery. OMG, this could be a blessing to helping me sleep.
04-24-2009, 09:49 AM
Just so you all know, the winners were picked on February 22nd and its the first post of the 2nd page of the thread. Thanks to all who applied since then, but they are not vaild...lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By mich29 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 101Last Post: 01-29-2012, 03:07 PM
- By waynaferd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2010, 04:25 PM
- By hexstatic in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:17 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2009, 01:40 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:40 PM