Advanced Muscle Science Shi#%tty Gym Bag Contest!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I know many of you have several things you take to the gym (straps, chalk, ipods, etc). And if your anything like me you carry the same ole raggity ass gym bag. So this is your chance to upgrade!

What You Win

Contest Rules

- Post a photo of your current gym bag
- Give us a brief run down of what you carry in the gym bag (props for original items and pics)
- Be honest
- Thats it! Simple eh? :)

Judging

AMS will pick the top 3 WORST gym bags. This will be based on several factors. Basically whichever ones are the shittiest. I will then make a new thread where the Anabolicminds community can vote for the worst gym bag from the top 3. Winner takes all.​

- Please note Advanced Muscle Science reserves the right to ADD to the contest winnings at any time. This will be dependent on shitty gym bag turnout.

If you interested in purchasing these items CLICK HERE

Advanced Muscle Science (AMS) manufactures and markets sophisticated, cutting edge, nutritional supplements and ergogenic aids to the sports nutrition industry, using state of the art scientific knowledge combined with world-class manufacturing facilities, while maintaining pharmaceutical quality standards.

AMS is a, cutting-edge sports nutrition brand under the leadership of a committed management team. The AMS team brings you more than 20 years experience within the dietary sports supplement industry, much of it within the groundbreaking pro testosterone/hormonal regulation category.

AMS provides legal, innovative, practical, top-quality products which improve the way people look, feel and perform. We believe our ultimate responsibility is always to the customers who use our products.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Can I just say... this depresses me a bit.

If you go back to my previous log, you will see that my beloved Nike gym bag was stolen in my apartment robbery 4 months ago. They used it to shove my PS3 and video games into as the f*ckers crawled out my fire escape.

It was a beautiful gym bag - frayed on every possible corner - and blood stains on the side pocket from a bloody nose from my last fight.

Alas, there are no pictures... good luck to all. :whiner:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
eh guess I will post
Sounds ghetto, but I use a target bag.....I replace it every 1 - 2 months with a new one. It holds my ipod, ipod case, headphones, elbow brace, gloves, two sets of wrist straps, and two stocking caps.....oh and my bottle of water.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine isn't really a super shitty torn up gym bag. Its not ripped up. holds together pretty well. It is from around 1990. maybe late 1980's this lady that helped my grandmom gave it to my dad back in the nineties. she gets her stuff from yard sales alot and I pack so much stuff in there. It works Id be nicer to have big gym bag like Ams's.

from left to right Apt elbow wraps, Inzer knee wraps, Inzer wrist wraps ,ace elbow brace,straps log book, bandanna for when i get super sweaty,wrap for arm neoprene knee sleeve, timer, measuring yellow thing , calculator, and on the end chalk. On leg day generic chucks.

also on calve days i carry in a block my brother built for me

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Smeaton dials in with a vintage 1960's computer bag... This is a good contest AMS...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, Smeaton dials in with a vintage 1960's computer bag... This is a good contest AMS...
is that what it is? couldnt have been cpus werent out in 1960s my dad said 1990's late 80s at most

tattoopierced1

loving the target bag.. we've all been there a time or two.

BTW, these AMS bags are NICE..

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Cool contest. I have one of those shirts that I got as a promotion and whoever designed that shirt should be shot in the head. It is the most hideous company t-shirt. I actually use it as a rag. The bag and towel look nice though, but please REDESIGN your shirt!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool contest. I have one of those shirts that I got as a promotion and whoever designed that shirt should be shot in the head. It is the most hideous company t-shirt. I actually use it as a rag. The bag and towel look nice though, but please REDESIGN your shirt!
Ha! Alright I didnt design it so I wont take credit for it. :D But I'll keep that in mind when we do another run.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a good gym bag until my sesamin spilled inside and greased everything up.

My vote goes to the Target bag.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Haha, the Target bag wins in my opinion. No offense, but that's ****in gangster bro....

And Smeton has a couple of throwbacks... The 70s computer bag like TLakers said, but the Chucks are classics. Nice!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I was just kidding about 60's computer bag... Computers in the 60's were about as big as a semi truck.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established

Is that a powerade zero bottle? I freakin' love those things i have a bunch that i wash and reuse, i bought the blender bottle and i want to try to get that stupid ball into one of them.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Is that a powerade zero bottle? I freakin' love those things i have a bunch that i wash and reuse, i bought the blender bottle and i want to try to get that stupid ball into one of them.

hahaha yes it is. Thing is like a tank. I recycle through the same three and have had them a few months now. Love em!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use the same powerade zero bottles. I've had my eye on the blenderbottle from NP for a while now though.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i loved the blender bottle but one day i forgot it and used a powerade zero bottle i had in my car. good size, durable, and no leaks when shaking, now like i said, i need to find a way to get that metal ball whisk into a powerade bottle. i find myself preferring that plastic bottle and my blender bottle cracked when it took a fall so i taped it up but it is on its way out, the whisk is what makes that thing anyway.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i loved the blender bottle but one day i forgot it and used a powerade zero bottle i had in my car. good size, durable, and no leaks when shaking, now like i said, i need to find a way to get that metal ball whisk into a powerade bottle. i find myself preferring that plastic bottle and my blender bottle cracked when it took a fall so i taped it up but it is on its way out, the whisk is what makes that thing anyway.
The only bad thing about the powerade bottle is that it doesnt have a huge opening. So you have to funnel in powders.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use a glass shaker bottle(pre tea glass bottles with the label torn off) I put the glass bottle in my gym bag... protein a scoop of whey ..carbs...some dextose and some luecine..and use it after weights if Im doing cardio after weights.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
So the gymbag is a piece of $h!t. All the zippers are broken and dont work. The 2 side compartments (broken zipper) have holes in them. The gymbag is less than a year old.... Objects shown:
1. Zune mp3
2. Wrist wraps
3. Elbow wraps
4. LIfting gloves
5. Weight belt

Attachments

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
My Sh1tty Gym Bag

As you can see, one side of my gym bag is ripped. My straps often come out of the clips and in the pocket on the ride side are a billion pieces of plastic that used to be a mouthpiece case.

Pictured in gym bag:
1. Torrent
2. Whey Protein
3. Gym Shorts

Also in my bag- iPod, Shaker bottle. Here are a couple angles:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I like my ripped AMS bag even more now after seeing these pics....lol Keep them coming guys!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I didn't see this!!! I actually use a pink Igloo brand lunchbox lol. It keeps my shake cold and has plenty of room for everything I need. Why pink? Cause I am a cheap ass and wont go buy an actual gym bag. I have to sneak into the side door at the gym so no one sees me carrying that ****er. I store it in the break room at the gym, though I don't work there. I know just about everyone so no one cares if I go behind the desk etc... Check it out!

Contents are, some Caffeine tabs for leg day lol, some NOW Cayenne, a blender bottle, my straps, gloves, belt, and water bottle (diet green tea with citrus bottle).

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
man i would try to post some pics but i dont have as shitty bad as these folks.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aggravated my first thought: Lunchbag..I used to put my lunches in something that looked like this..I think mine lunchbag was smaller though same material.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
definitely a lunch bag....and hmmmmm....pink?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
So the gymbag is a piece of $h!t. All the zippers are broken and dont work. The 2 side compartments (broken zipper) have holes in them. The gymbag is less than a year old.... Objects shown:
1. Zune mp3
2. Wrist wraps
3. Elbow wraps
4. LIfting gloves
5. Weight belt

this guy gets my vote for having a Zune.

my condolences.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
this guy gets my vote for having a Zune.

my condolences.
ROFL!!!!

I worked for a company that sold MP3 players back when people were actually trying to compete with Apple. *I'm still laughing btw* I would say that 95-98% of mp3 players that aren't ipods are junk. My old company had one really cool player, but that was only because you could encode at a really high rate directly to a wav file, and it supported laptop hardrives... yes the thing was beastly huge... I got laughed at more than once. But I'll tell you what, I had a 100GB mp3 player when everyone else was sporting a 12 GB. The thing was made in South Korea, and was pretty bulletproof... but everything else that manufacturer put out was absolute crap.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Whats wrong with a zune? I like it, its the best mp3 player ive ever had. I have a 30gb, and i have a *hitload of songs, i wish i had the 80 or 120gb

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a platic bag but not much...

Heres what I sport, a crusty cloth bag with leather on it. It is stained and looks awesome when i am carrying it past the cardio bunnies :tongue2:

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

Edit:

Took this from my dad awhile ago he used it for work I guess, it was just in the garage collecting dust. Carries a good amount for what it looks like.

Always have Items:
- Wrist straps
-Chucks for leg day particularly
- Ipod (not pictured headphones with NO rubber on the wires lol)
- Shaker for my intra workout
- Knee brace (patellar tendon flairs up sometimes)
- IcyHot
- Workout folder

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Heres what I sport, a crusty cloth bag with leather on it. It is stained and looks awesome when i am carrying it past the cardio bunnies :tongue2:

View attachment 25942

View attachment 25943

Edit:

Took this from my dad awhile ago he used it for work I guess, it was just in the garage collecting dust. Carries a good amount for what it looks like.

Always have Items:
- Wrist straps
-Chucks for leg day particularly
- Ipod (not pictured headphones with NO rubber on the wires lol)
- Shaker for my intra workout
- Knee brace (patellar tendon flairs up sometimes)
- IcyHot
- Workout folder
Someone get this guy some new headphones dammit! Thats actually pretty bad dude! lol

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
It looks like my gymbag when i was in high school in the 80's