Advanced Muscle Science Shi#%tty Gym Bag Contest!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn. I think we all deserve a new one hahaha!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is my lovely gym bag!

It first belonged to my dad, who was part of the Western Bass Fishing Association. At that time it held beer and worms and fishing tackle. It then got handed down to my mom, who used as a gym bag herself, and more than a year ago it was given to me. I now take it to the gym with me 4 days a week. The straps are beginning to tear at their seams, and BCAAs are now encrusted across the bottom.

I generally take the few necessities that I need for working out and swimming.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
I got a bag right now, that will blow the others right ouf the the competition lol

hey a question, would canadians be eligable for this? I won your Hyperpump I while back on bb.com, and it did arrive, however, it was 25 bucks for the custom charges they put on it. I had to send it back to the company.

let me know

peace

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a bag right now, that will blow the others right ouf the the competition lol

hey a question, would canadians be eligable for this? I won your Hyperpump I while back on bb.com, and it did arrive, however, it was 25 bucks for the custom charges they put on it. I had to send it back to the company.

let me know

peace
I'd say you would be eligible but ill double check again.

The owner has been known to throw in extra products with these contests so if you won we may not be able too.

tattoopierced1

A new gym bag and possible extra goodies.. cant beat that.. the gym bag is worth it alone! I love my AMS bag.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Alright so, here's my bag.. I attached a few pictures to give you a better look at the daily life of my gym bag.. In the first picture, you can see everything that fits(crams) into my gym bag, and if you look a little closer, it appears jimmy the gym bag is having some sort of problem.. As we can see in picture 2, Jimmy the gym bag has began to deteriorate from the inside out. Perhaps a proper PCT would have fixed this? We'll never know, lol. Poor Jimmy is falling apart. And trust me, there's nothing like pulling out your bag contents and finding that Jimmy left little flaky goodies weaved into each piece haha. In the third picture, you can see how I shove everything inside, obviously too small of a bag for all my gym equipment. Therefore, If I win this bag, I will give Jimmy the proper burial, and post pictures of his ceremony hah.

tattoopierced1

Alright so, here's my bag.. I attached a few pictures to give you a better look at the daily life of my gym bag.. In the first picture, you can see everything that fits(crams) into my gym bag, and if you look a little closer, it appears jimmy the gym bag is having some sort of problem.. As we can see in picture 2, Jimmy the gym bag has began to deteriorate from the inside out. Perhaps a proper PCT would have fixed this? We'll never know, lol. Poor Jimmy is falling apart. And trust me, there's nothing like pulling out your bag contents and finding that Jimmy left little flaky goodies weaved into each piece haha. In the third picture, you can see how I shove everything inside, obviously too small of a bag for all my gym equipment. Therefore, If I win this bag, I will give Jimmy the proper burial, and post pictures of his ceremony hah.

thats pretty bad man... :shock:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the outside is fine its the inside that's been scuffed up.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol Im wondering if thats mold in the inside:shock: lol man you guys have some wrecked ass bags! lol, made my wife buy me a new one for christmas!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Wrestling shoes eh?
Yepp.. I use them when I'm deadlifting/squatting. I used to do some wrestling/bjj, but not anymore, so now I just use them on legs days. They are pretty damn flat and feel great. Would do it barefoot, but my gym isn't too keen on that, hah.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yepp.. I use them when I'm deadlifting/squatting. I used to do some wrestling/bjj, but not anymore, so now I just use them on legs days. They are pretty damn flat and feel great. Would do it barefoot, but my gym isn't too keen on that, hah.
Stupid liabilities...

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established

That looks like something I saw along the jersey shore that had washed up earlier this year......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....still has sand in it lol lol

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have an AMS bag and a couple of their towels too - they're holding up well despite the beating I give 'em. Bag has lots of room compared to the bookbag I used before. The towels aren't really white anymore, but whatcha gonna do? :D

Good luck to everyone, some of you guys really need this!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i want this bag just because it's SICK.

i have a decent bag that wouldn't win this contest...

can i purchase this bag somewhere?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the bag looks nice, and it may come with extra goodies!!!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
i want this bag just because it's SICK.

i have a decent bag that wouldn't win this contest...

can i purchase this bag somewhere?
I just saw an add at a certain online retailer for an AMS "Toolbox" 6-week cycle with a free Gym Bag.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
I just took a picture, I just got to upload it...once I get a Chord

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
my bag is just my school back pack. 5 years old. I transfer books in it all day and then take it out and fill my gym stuff with it at night.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
I still hav not gotten a chord yet to upload the pics...Oh Well

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
here you go, I finally got a Chord! it is old quite old, and dirty, this is how it looks AFTER put it in the Laundry.

I know I was late so I understand if I am disqualified

Attachments

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I love how you keep misspelling "cord"...