Advanced Muscle Science Shi#%tty Gym Bag Contest!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I like my ripped AMS bag even more now after seeing these pics....lol Keep them coming guys!

    •   
       


  2. I can't believe I didn't see this!!! I actually use a pink Igloo brand lunchbox lol. It keeps my shake cold and has plenty of room for everything I need. Why pink? Cause I am a cheap ass and wont go buy an actual gym bag. I have to sneak into the side door at the gym so no one sees me carrying that ****er. I store it in the break room at the gym, though I don't work there. I know just about everyone so no one cares if I go behind the desk etc... Check it out!



    Contents are, some Caffeine tabs for leg day lol, some NOW Cayenne, a blender bottle, my straps, gloves, belt, and water bottle (diet green tea with citrus bottle).

  3. man i would try to post some pics but i dont have as ****ty bad as these folks.

  4. Aggravated my first thought: Lunchbag..I used to put my lunches in something that looked like this..I think mine lunchbag was smaller though same material.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    •   
       


  5. posting for later

  6. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Aggravated my first thought: Lunchbag..I used to put my lunches in something that looked like this..I think mine lunchbag was smaller though same material.
    It is a lunch bag!

  7. definitely a lunch bag....and hmmmmm....pink?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    definitely a lunch bag....and hmmmmm....pink?
    Well at least you know nobody is gonna steal it.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    So the gymbag is a piece of $h!t. All the zippers are broken and dont work. The 2 side compartments (broken zipper) have holes in them. The gymbag is less than a year old.... Objects shown:
    1. Zune mp3
    2. Wrist wraps
    3. Elbow wraps
    4. LIfting gloves
    5. Weight belt

    this guy gets my vote for having a Zune.

    my condolences.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    this guy gets my vote for having a Zune.

    my condolences.
    ROFL!!!!

    I worked for a company that sold MP3 players back when people were actually trying to compete with Apple. *I'm still laughing btw* I would say that 95-98% of mp3 players that aren't ipods are junk. My old company had one really cool player, but that was only because you could encode at a really high rate directly to a wav file, and it supported laptop hardrives... yes the thing was beastly huge... I got laughed at more than once. But I'll tell you what, I had a 100GB mp3 player when everyone else was sporting a 12 GB. The thing was made in South Korea, and was pretty bulletproof... but everything else that manufacturer put out was absolute crap.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  11. Whats wrong with a zune? I like it, its the best mp3 player ive ever had. I have a 30gb, and i have a *hitload of songs, i wish i had the 80 or 120gb

  12. itunes playa... all about the itunes.
  13. Not a platic bag but not much...


    Heres what I sport, a crusty cloth bag with leather on it. It is stained and looks awesome when i am carrying it past the cardio bunnies

    Name:  IMG_0327.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  154.6 KB

    Name:  IMG_0329.JPG
Views: 138
Size:  165.6 KB

    Edit:

    Took this from my dad awhile ago he used it for work I guess, it was just in the garage collecting dust. Carries a good amount for what it looks like.

    Always have Items:
    - Wrist straps
    -Chucks for leg day particularly
    - Ipod (not pictured headphones with NO rubber on the wires lol)
    - Shaker for my intra workout
    - Knee brace (patellar tendon flairs up sometimes)
    - IcyHot
    - Workout folder
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  14. the staining makes it look dirty
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  15. I know....It can't be cleaned lol its also 20-30 years old
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    Heres what I sport, a crusty cloth bag with leather on it. It is stained and looks awesome when i am carrying it past the cardio bunnies

    Name:  IMG_0327.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  154.6 KB

    Name:  IMG_0329.JPG
Views: 138
Size:  165.6 KB

    Edit:

    Took this from my dad awhile ago he used it for work I guess, it was just in the garage collecting dust. Carries a good amount for what it looks like.

    Always have Items:
    - Wrist straps
    -Chucks for leg day particularly
    - Ipod (not pictured headphones with NO rubber on the wires lol)
    - Shaker for my intra workout
    - Knee brace (patellar tendon flairs up sometimes)
    - IcyHot
    - Workout folder
    Someone get this guy some new headphones dammit! Thats actually pretty bad dude! lol

  17. It looks like my gymbag when i was in high school in the 80's

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Someone get this guy some new headphones dammit! Thats actually pretty bad dude! lol
    and possibly dangerous?...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    and possibly dangerous?...
    My middle name is Danger!

    No worries guys I stepped on them this evening and they are no more haha


  20. Damn. I think we all deserve a new one hahaha!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Damn. I think we all deserve a new one hahaha!
    I agree lol I mean AMS does reserve the right to add to the prize......... ha


  22. Hmmm we dont have any AMS style headphones. Maybe we can get some ipod skins.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Damn. I think we all deserve a new one hahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    I agree lol I mean AMS does reserve the right to add to the prize......... ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Hmmm we dont have any AMS style headphones. Maybe we can get some ipod skins.
    I was talking about gym bags!!!

  24. Here is my lovely gym bag!

    It first belonged to my dad, who was part of the Western Bass Fishing Association. At that time it held beer and worms and fishing tackle. It then got handed down to my mom, who used as a gym bag herself, and more than a year ago it was given to me. I now take it to the gym with me 4 days a week. The straps are beginning to tear at their seams, and BCAAs are now encrusted across the bottom.







    I generally take the few necessities that I need for working out and swimming.



  25. Oooo bass fishing is always cool.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  26. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Note: Entry deadline is 2/18/2009 10:00 pm CST.

    Also please check out our buy 1 get 1 free sale here if you get a chance:

    Life is short. LIFT heavy things. Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
    Just quoting the above to get it on page 2 in case anyone was wondering on time frames.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  27. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I have no clue man... I just know that it is not a gym bag.
    i was ****in reading that ****

    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    this guy gets my vote for having a Zune.

    my condolences.
    too funny bro

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Oooo bass fishing is always cool.
    I haven't been fishing since I was 7. I dropped my pole in the water and dad hasn't taken me since.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I haven't been fishing since I was 7. I dropped my pole in the water and dad hasn't taken me since.
    I use to hate taking my lil sister.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Advanced Muscle Science 4-AD?
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 03:14 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 09:46 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Log in
Log in