Bulk P-Slin Mix + USPlabs Jacked dosing Strategy!

Option 1

-30 Minutes Preworkout 3 scoops Jacked
-Mix 400-600mgs bulk P-Slin with a Simple Carbohydrates like WMS, Malto or Dextrose with BCAAs or 10 grams of protein Isolate or hydrosolate or a mix a DRINK DURING WORKOUT

DURING WORKOUT

Option 2

-1.5-2 hours before workout take 400-600mgs bulk P-Slin 15 minutes before a Meal of 80-150grams Rice or carbohydrate of choice and 30-40 grams chicken breast or protein of choice.

-30 minutes pre workout 3 scoops of Jacked

Warning these Protocols will blow your Mind!

those that want to go the extra mile take 2 prime and 3 powerfull with Jacked!

Why PRIME pre workout? I been experimenting with 2 PRIME pre workout and well at least in my body significantly increases strength and muscular endurance Pre workout.

Why PowerFULL with Jacked? PowerFULL increases Dopamine which is a coordination hormone so that means your will be one with your muscles. The ability to control muscle contractions is a cool feeling...like you are one with the muscle!

PowerFULL also increases vasodilatation and buffers hydrogen ions(this is just a theory but those that use PowerFULL pre workout can attest that the set ends because of muscle fatigue not the "burn"). This combined with Beta Alanine from Jacked will without doubt let you add 3-4 more reps per set!
Enjoy!

PS if you are already Implementing a similar protocol let others know how it’s going! We need to help each other reach the next level of training and discussion is the best education.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i can atest to taking prime pre workout
but i take it an hour berfor with a fat scoop of coconut oil

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I don't like either option .. Seriously, USPlabs, you pimp your products more than any other company out there, it's unbelievable. And it's also 3-5 of your products at the time. Just WOW ..

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't like either option .. Seriously, USPlabs, you pimp your products more than any other company out there, it's unbelievable. And it's also 3-5 of your products at the time. Just WOW ..
Posted under "Company Promotions"... haha
Merry Christmas buddy!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can attest to taking prime pre workout...
Awesome! There are actually a variety of options, as you know. Interested users are certainly encouraged to try different possibilities to see which one(s) work(s) best for them.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on day 1 with hp100 1 scoop carblyn 100 grams and 2 servings of the bulk pslin at 800. I will be sipping on it from 9 to 12. It was a tad thick so I will add more water tomorrow.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is awesome. I feel empty in the stomach so quickly.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Option 2 for some time now (and introduced Jacked to it as soon as it came out). I found i still felt empty and lacking energy during my workout until i added a banana 30 mins prior to workout. I then moved Jacked to 2 scoops 20 mins prior to workout and the final 3rd scoop I put in my actual workout drink.

Worked a treat!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 1 with hp100 1 scoop carblyn 100 grams and 2 servings of the bulk pslin at 800. I will be sipping on it from 9 to 12. It was a tad thick so I will add more water tomorrow.
Dude, SERIOUSLY, save yourself some $ .. stick with 500mg PSLIN powder; you're under 200 lbs, even, one 21g container of Pslin should last YOU a good 5-6 weeks..

.. more isn't necessarily better, contrary to what's advertised by USPlabs .. check out Irish Cannon's Pslin dosing, and he's enjoying it at 200-500mg/serving. He's at ~170 lbs. Think twice, man .. that's all the advice I can give ya.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay. I can go down to 500-600mg.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
even 400mg should do the trick - start low and work you're way up if required.
Exactly correct .. that'd be my point of attack as well.