Tell us why you would like to run a Stoked/Essentials stack!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Tell us why you would like to run a Stoked/Essentials stack!!!



    RULES


    1. 18 yrs old or older

    2. Resident of the U.S.

    3. 1 Entry per day per person.

    4. Contest ends on Monday December 1 2008 at 5 PM EST.

    5. Must be able to do a detailed log of the stack and start within 1 week or receiving the product.

    6. This will be for a 1 month supply of both and a 1 month log is required.

    7. Winner will be selected by random number generator all post will go into the generator. Winning post will have to be be on why you want to run this stack and what you expect from it. If a post get's selected that not a legit entry it will go to the next number selected till we have a qualified post.(basically any response from me or other AI reps or posts or just making a comment like "cool contest" are not qualified).


    Tell us why you would like to run and log this stack and what are you expecting from it. Good luck to all.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. Awesome opportunity !

    I'd love to run the Essentials Joint Complex to heal my joints and tendons, while being provided the necessary amino acids and Beta Alanine to promote an anabolic environment in my body and guarantee a balls-to-the-walls work out intensity ! And Stoked on the side as the icing on the cake to max out my natural testosterone levels, jacking up my libido alongside my strength in the gym. I've got four days left of my bottle of Stoked, and to be honest, I don't want to stop it . . I feel too good for it to stop now !

    .. so this promo is 'just in time' ! Lol
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Awesome opportunity !

    I'd love to run the Essentials Joint Complex to heal my joints and tendons, while being provided the necessary amino acids and Beta Alanine to promote an anabolic environment in my body and guarantee a balls-to-the-walls work out intensity ! And Stoked on the side as the icing on the cake to max out my natural testosterone levels, jacking up my libido alongside my strength in the gym. I've got four days left of my bottle of Stoked, and to be honest, I don't want to stop it . . I feel too good for it to stop now !

    .. so this promo is 'just in time' ! Lol
    Nice start good luck bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  4. For a second I thought you were giving away all those products in the 1st page lol. Good luck guys. Enjoy your multi, but eat your veggies too

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    For a second I thought you were giving away all those products in the 1st page lol. Good luck guys. Enjoy your multi, but eat your veggies too
    LOL. Picture is pretty so I included our product line.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  6. great chance here!

  7. Cool! My essentials was just delivered yesterday, I haven't even gotten to use any of it yet. I'll be reviewing it once I get a good feel on it.

    Good luck to all who enter!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  8. Man... US only Essentials looks worth a crack.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Man... US only Essentials looks worth a crack.
    Worth every penny bro
    doing my own thang!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Worth every penny bro
    It certainly is a lot of pennies though... I will have to look at the formula again and see if it's worth the cash. Looks to be solid though.. might have to give it a crack.


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    It certainly is a lot of pennies though... I will have to look at the formula again and see if it's worth the cash. Looks to be solid though.. might have to give it a crack.

    you do what you feel is most beneficial for you, how many days left till your cycle finishes?
    doing my own thang!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    you do what you feel is most beneficial for you, how many days left till your cycle finishes?
    Got 2 days left on cycle, then PCT time.

  13. ooh, this is where some stoked will do some good, lol
    doing my own thang!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    ooh, this is where some stoked will do some good, lol
    Oh don't worry my friend, I have my PCT all ready to rock, even have PCS, but I want to try T911 for my PCT this time around as I have PCS previously, so after this run I'll be able to compare.

  15. most definitely, let me know how t-911 goes, androsterone is a pretty potent AI.
    doing my own thang!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    most definitely, let me know how t-911 goes, androsterone is a pretty potent AI.
    Yeah will do man!! Lets all hope for the best and I retain the 15lbs I have put on over the last 5 weeks! Time to eat and lift big!

  17. damn bro, 15lbs., way to go, seriously
    doing my own thang!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    damn bro, 15lbs., way to go, seriously
    All thanks to tuna and oats... and a little hdrol :P

  19. h-drol, nice, would you say that is what help you put the mass on more than androsterone(high dose)
    doing my own thang!

  20. I think it was a combination of the two, certainly hdrol did help with glycogen usage and stores. Hdrol was the main ingredient for my log that's for sure and mmv2 really helped push it along.

    Anyway, better not hijack this thread anymore!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I think it was a combination of the two, certainly hdrol did help with glycogen usage and stores. Hdrol was the main ingredient for my log that's for sure and mmv2 really helped push it along.

    Anyway, better not hijack this thread anymore!
    True, true, Let's get some more apps. in!
    doing my own thang!

  22. how do you think this would stack with DCP/LEV/NAPALM?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    how do you think this would stack with DCP/LEV/NAPALM?
    Should stack well with the added endurance factor from beta-alanine in Essentials and increase in testoserone with anti-estrogenic properties from stoked, not to mention the joint complex would come in handy for someone losing wight causing dry joints, should be a great stack.
    doing my own thang!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    how do you think this would stack with DCP/LEV/NAPALM?

    It should stack pretty well I see no reason that they could not be stacked.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  25. id like to run this stack bc i feel i would benefit and will help me achieve what im looking for(strength along w/ some mass) .. i want to give essentials a shot but am out of $ at the time .. so thought id give this a try
    S.n.S team member

  26. Dude, GQ you've been waiting for Essentials with more enthusiasm than anybody; you should get bonus entries just for being so "Stoked" about it!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Dude, GQ you've been waiting for Essentials with more enthusiasm than anybody; you should get bonus entries just for being so "Stoked" about it!
    haha
    yeah i have been .. i was so excited when i heard AI was coming out with this .. i still am actually lol

    its sad when you cant even afford to spend$30-40 on sups

    oh well one day
    S.n.S team member

  28. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    haha
    yeah i have been .. i was so excited when i heard AI was coming out with this .. i still am actually lol

    its sad when you cant even afford to spend$30-40 on sups

    oh well one day
    Yeah it is rough out there right now. Good luck in the contest bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  29. is this still going? I will throw in an Application since I love stoked and essentials just sounds like an all around awesome product.

    Training Background
    My training background is not extremely extensive however for my age I have participated in quite a bit I believe. I have played the typical 'american pastime' sports my whole life. During highschool I began wrestling as well. This was my stand out sport. I would run 4-6 miles daily, diet extremely hard, and work my body beyond exhaustion. I got down to 145Lbs at around 5-6% at my peak. This is my goal again, just alot more muscle packed on. I have also had a background in freestyle wrestling as well as MMA and couple other fighting techniques. I currently spar 1-2 times a week to keep these somewhat up to date. I stepped into the powerlifting world in 8th grade. I held the bench record at my middle school and was pumped about that. I continued to hold my strength up, but in high school began to switch over to the bodybuilding lifestyle versus power lifting. I began my strict diets and work ethic right before wrestling season, so about 1 year 100 % commited. In this time I have transformed from a ripped 145Lbs 5% BF to 170 about 9-10% BF. I am looking forward to continue this quest and get to 180 Lbs. I believe I have been able to accomplish this because I integrate the mass techniques as well as strength of a powerlifter into by workouts.

    How Long of Training
    Past time sports my whole life. Committed bodybuilder/powerlifter for a bit over a year 100%. Read Above.

    Diet
    I'm not currently monitoring my macros. I estimate somewhere around 300G protein, 100-200G carb, 50G+fat. Not really too sure to be honest

    Workout scheme
    My workout scheme is 3 'loading' sets (15 reps), and then 3 'working' sets (5 reps).
    Chest/tricep
    off, abs
    Back/bicep
    off
    Legs
    off, abs
    Shoulder/ trap

    Why I would like to run stoked
    I have used stoked before and enjoyed the mood results from it. My libido never really goes down or up so i cant really say that it helped in that area. I would like to run this because it is a natural test booster...due to this I will be able to possibly gain mass quicker as well as strength. I would also like to run this because it will improve my mood and I love to have good days!

    Why I would like to run essentials
    This is simple. Essentials is purely that, the essentials.It has the creatine, the aminos, the vitamins, everything a person wanting to take their training/life to the next level needs. This would really benefit me so that i would not have to take all the different pills/powders. I have not used this product yet as I have stoked, but I am interested in it because of the quality.

    Past Sponsored/ Unsponsored Logs
    My Training Log
    Last edited by TexasLifter89; 11-22-2008 at 03:01 PM.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    is this still going? I will throw in an Application since I love stoked and essentials just sounds like an all around awesome product.

    Training Background
    My training background is not extremely extensive however for my age I have participated in quite a bit I believe. I have played the typical 'american pastime' sports my whole life. During highschool I began wrestling as well. This was my stand out sport. I would run 4-6 miles daily, diet extremely hard, and work my body beyond exhaustion. I got down to 145Lbs at around 5-6% at my peak. This is my goal again, just alot more muscle packed on. I have also had a background in freestyle wrestling as well as MMA and couple other fighting techniques. I currently spar 1-2 times a week to keep these somewhat up to date. I stepped into the powerlifting world in 8th grade. I held the bench record at my middle school and was pumped about that. I continued to hold my strength up, but in high school began to switch over to the bodybuilding lifestyle versus power lifting. I began my strict diets and work ethic right before wrestling season, so about 1 year 100 % commited. In this time I have transformed from a ripped 145Lbs 5% BF to 170 about 9-10% BF. I am looking forward to continue this quest and get to 180 Lbs. I believe I have been able to accomplish this because I integrate the mass techniques as well as strength of a powerlifter into by workouts.

    How Long of Training
    Past time sports my whole life. Committed bodybuilder/powerlifter for a bit over a year 100%. Read Above.

    Diet
    I'm not currently monitoring my macros. I estimate somewhere around 300G protein, 100-200G carb, 50G+fat. Not really too sure to be honest

    Workout scheme
    My workout scheme is 3 'loading' sets (15 reps), and then 3 'working' sets (5 reps).
    Chest/tricep
    off, abs
    Back/bicep
    off
    Legs
    off, abs
    Shoulder/ trap

    Why I would like to run stoked
    I have used stoked before and enjoyed the mood results from it. My libido never really goes down or up so i cant really say that it helped in that area. I would like to run this because it is a natural test booster...due to this I will be able to possibly gain mass quicker as well as strength. I would also like to run this because it will improve my mood and I love to have good days!

    Why I would like to run essentials
    This is simple. Essentials is purely that, the essentials.It has the creatine, the aminos, the vitamins, everything a person wanting to take their training/life to the next level needs. This would really benefit me so that i would not have to take all the different pills/powders. I have not used this product yet as I have stoked, but I am interested in it because of the quality.

    Past Sponsored/ Unsponsored Logs
    My Training Log

    Nice app bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  31. aww crap I just realized this was based off a random generator so it doesnt even matter
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    aww crap I just realized this was based off a random generator so it doesnt even matter
    lol its coo .. nice app though

    good luck bro
    S.n.S team member

  33. Submission 1:Reason 1

    The Reason:Stoked

    I would like to continue my quest of naturally getting big.
    Stoked can naturally raise my testosterone and lower my estrogen. I have much experience in iccarin products and what they can do, but not reservatrol. I would like to try this compound out very much.

  34. this is running stoked/essentials right?

    i got confused from the picture

  35. cuz its good stuff!
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    this is running stoked/essentials right?

    i got confused from the picture
    Yes that would be correct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  37. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    this is running stoked/essentials right?

    i got confused from the picture
    lol yeah
    S.n.S team member

  38. Submission 2:Reason 2

    The Reason:Essentials

    Everything i already take in one conveniet place. I have my bcaa's,creatine, and beta alanine in one place. Plus it includes a multivitamin. It includes a whopping dose of bcaa's which i love. The digestion complex will help all of this further.

  39. Age:22 yrs old
    Location: North Carolina
    Lifting Experience: approx 6 years. i am currently bulking and eating plenty of carbs/protein to keep my body in an anabolic state def not catabolic. I am active duty USMC and would def stay dedicated to keeping a detailed log of these supp if given the oppurtunity.

    My split is as follows:

    Chest & Abs
    Back & Cardio
    Shoulders & Abs
    Bis & Tris
    Quads, Hams, Calves, Abs

    Of late...I have been lifting as intense as possible. Using drop sets, supersets, negatives, forced reps, etc. Just getting a good pump in.

  40. so that i can be stoked with joy
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DTP w/ TestoPro/Stoked Stack??
    By Markum1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. Testopro/Stoked stack
    By BigD28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 10:43 AM
  3. what to stack with stoked
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 11:29 AM
  4. What else can you stack with Testopro and Stoked?
    By jaydollars in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 10:30 AM
  5. DTH/ STOKED.... stack
    By crowpass in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 07:00 PM
Log in
Log in