Tell us why you would like to run a Stoked/Essentials stack!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

RULES

1. 18 yrs old or older

2. Resident of the U.S.

3. 1 Entry per day per person.

4. Contest ends on Monday December 1 2008 at 5 PM EST.

5. Must be able to do a detailed log of the stack and start within 1 week or receiving the product.

6. This will be for a 1 month supply of both and a 1 month log is required.

7. Winner will be selected by random number generator all post will go into the generator. Winning post will have to be be on why you want to run this stack and what you expect from it. If a post get's selected that not a legit entry it will go to the next number selected till we have a qualified post.(basically any response from me or other AI reps or posts or just making a comment like "cool contest" are not qualified).

Tell us why you would like to run and log this stack and what are you expecting from it. Good luck to all.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity !

I'd love to run the Essentials Joint Complex to heal my joints and tendons, while being provided the necessary amino acids and Beta Alanine to promote an anabolic environment in my body and guarantee a balls-to-the-walls work out intensity ! And Stoked on the side as the icing on the cake to max out my natural testosterone levels, jacking up my libido alongside my strength in the gym. I've got four days left of my bottle of Stoked, and to be honest, I don't want to stop it . . I feel too good for it to stop now !

.. so this promo is 'just in time' ! Lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity !

I'd love to run the Essentials Joint Complex to heal my joints and tendons, while being provided the necessary amino acids and Beta Alanine to promote an anabolic environment in my body and guarantee a balls-to-the-walls work out intensity ! And Stoked on the side as the icing on the cake to max out my natural testosterone levels, jacking up my libido alongside my strength in the gym. I've got four days left of my bottle of Stoked, and to be honest, I don't want to stop it . . I feel too good for it to stop now !

.. so this promo is 'just in time' ! Lol
Nice start good luck bro.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a second I thought you were giving away all those products in the 1st page lol. Good luck guys. Enjoy your multi, but eat your veggies too :D
LOL. Picture is pretty so I included our product line.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! My essentials was just delivered yesterday, I haven't even gotten to use any of it yet. I'll be reviewing it once I get a good feel on it.

Good luck to all who enter!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Man... US only :( Essentials looks worth a crack.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Worth every penny bro
It certainly is a lot of pennies though... I will have to look at the formula again and see if it's worth the cash. Looks to be solid though.. might have to give it a crack.

:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It certainly is a lot of pennies though... I will have to look at the formula again and see if it's worth the cash. Looks to be solid though.. might have to give it a crack.

:)
you do what you feel is most beneficial for you, how many days left till your cycle finishes?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
ooh, this is where some stoked will do some good, lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
ooh, this is where some stoked will do some good, lol
Oh don't worry my friend, I have my PCT all ready to rock, even have PCS, but I want to try T911 for my PCT this time around as I have PCS previously, so after this run I'll be able to compare.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
most definitely, let me know how t-911 goes, androsterone is a pretty potent AI.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
most definitely, let me know how t-911 goes, androsterone is a pretty potent AI.
Yeah will do man!! Lets all hope for the best and I retain the 15lbs I have put on over the last 5 weeks! Time to eat and lift big!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
damn bro, 15lbs., way to go, seriously

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
h-drol, nice, would you say that is what help you put the mass on more than androsterone(high dose)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I think it was a combination of the two, certainly hdrol did help with glycogen usage and stores. Hdrol was the main ingredient for my log that's for sure and mmv2 really helped push it along.

Anyway, better not hijack this thread anymore!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I think it was a combination of the two, certainly hdrol did help with glycogen usage and stores. Hdrol was the main ingredient for my log that's for sure and mmv2 really helped push it along.

Anyway, better not hijack this thread anymore!
True, true, Let's get some more apps. in!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
how do you think this would stack with DCP/LEV/NAPALM?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
how do you think this would stack with DCP/LEV/NAPALM?
Should stack well with the added endurance factor from beta-alanine in Essentials and increase in testoserone with anti-estrogenic properties from stoked, not to mention the joint complex would come in handy for someone losing wight causing dry joints, should be a great stack.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id like to run this stack bc i feel i would benefit and will help me achieve what im looking for(strength along w/ some mass) .. i want to give essentials a shot but am out of $ at the time .. so thought id give this a try :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, GQ you've been waiting for Essentials with more enthusiasm than anybody; you should get bonus entries just for being so "Stoked" about it! ;)
haha
yeah i have been .. i was so excited when i heard AI was coming out with this .. i still am actually lol

its sad when you cant even afford to spend$30-40 on sups :(

oh well one day

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha
yeah i have been .. i was so excited when i heard AI was coming out with this .. i still am actually lol

its sad when you cant even afford to spend$30-40 on sups :(

oh well one day
Yeah it is rough out there right now. Good luck in the contest bro.:)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
is this still going? I will throw in an Application since I love stoked and essentials just sounds like an all around awesome product.

Training Background
My training background is not extremely extensive however for my age I have participated in quite a bit I believe. I have played the typical 'american pastime' sports my whole life. During highschool I began wrestling as well. This was my stand out sport. I would run 4-6 miles daily, diet extremely hard, and work my body beyond exhaustion. I got down to 145Lbs at around 5-6% at my peak. This is my goal again, just alot more muscle packed on. I have also had a background in freestyle wrestling as well as MMA and couple other fighting techniques. I currently spar 1-2 times a week to keep these somewhat up to date. I stepped into the powerlifting world in 8th grade. I held the bench record at my middle school and was pumped about that. I continued to hold my strength up, but in high school began to switch over to the bodybuilding lifestyle versus power lifting. I began my strict diets and work ethic right before wrestling season, so about 1 year 100 % commited. In this time I have transformed from a ripped 145Lbs 5% BF to 170 about 9-10% BF. I am looking forward to continue this quest and get to 180 Lbs. I believe I have been able to accomplish this because I integrate the mass techniques as well as strength of a powerlifter into by workouts.

How Long of Training
Past time sports my whole life. Committed bodybuilder/powerlifter for a bit over a year 100%. Read Above.

Diet
I'm not currently monitoring my macros. I estimate somewhere around 300G protein, 100-200G carb, 50G+fat. Not really too sure to be honest

Workout scheme
My workout scheme is 3 'loading' sets (15 reps), and then 3 'working' sets (5 reps).
Chest/tricep
off, abs
Back/bicep
off
Legs
off, abs
Shoulder/ trap

Why I would like to run stoked
I have used stoked before and enjoyed the mood results from it. My libido never really goes down or up so i cant really say that it helped in that area. I would like to run this because it is a natural test booster...due to this I will be able to possibly gain mass quicker as well as strength. I would also like to run this because it will improve my mood and I love to have good days!

Why I would like to run essentials
This is simple. Essentials is purely that, the essentials.It has the creatine, the aminos, the vitamins, everything a person wanting to take their training/life to the next level needs. This would really benefit me so that i would not have to take all the different pills/powders. I have not used this product yet as I have stoked, but I am interested in it because of the quality.

Past Sponsored/ Unsponsored Logs
My Training Log

Last edited:
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this still going? I will throw in an Application since I love stoked and essentials just sounds like an all around awesome product.

Training Background
My training background is not extremely extensive however for my age I have participated in quite a bit I believe. I have played the typical 'american pastime' sports my whole life. During highschool I began wrestling as well. This was my stand out sport. I would run 4-6 miles daily, diet extremely hard, and work my body beyond exhaustion. I got down to 145Lbs at around 5-6% at my peak. This is my goal again, just alot more muscle packed on. I have also had a background in freestyle wrestling as well as MMA and couple other fighting techniques. I currently spar 1-2 times a week to keep these somewhat up to date. I stepped into the powerlifting world in 8th grade. I held the bench record at my middle school and was pumped about that. I continued to hold my strength up, but in high school began to switch over to the bodybuilding lifestyle versus power lifting. I began my strict diets and work ethic right before wrestling season, so about 1 year 100 % commited. In this time I have transformed from a ripped 145Lbs 5% BF to 170 about 9-10% BF. I am looking forward to continue this quest and get to 180 Lbs. I believe I have been able to accomplish this because I integrate the mass techniques as well as strength of a powerlifter into by workouts.

How Long of Training
Past time sports my whole life. Committed bodybuilder/powerlifter for a bit over a year 100%. Read Above.

Diet
I'm not currently monitoring my macros. I estimate somewhere around 300G protein, 100-200G carb, 50G+fat. Not really too sure to be honest

Workout scheme
My workout scheme is 3 'loading' sets (15 reps), and then 3 'working' sets (5 reps).
Chest/tricep
off, abs
Back/bicep
off
Legs
off, abs
Shoulder/ trap

Why I would like to run stoked
I have used stoked before and enjoyed the mood results from it. My libido never really goes down or up so i cant really say that it helped in that area. I would like to run this because it is a natural test booster...due to this I will be able to possibly gain mass quicker as well as strength. I would also like to run this because it will improve my mood and I love to have good days!

Why I would like to run essentials
This is simple. Essentials is purely that, the essentials.It has the creatine, the aminos, the vitamins, everything a person wanting to take their training/life to the next level needs. This would really benefit me so that i would not have to take all the different pills/powders. I have not used this product yet as I have stoked, but I am interested in it because of the quality.

Past Sponsored/ Unsponsored Logs
My Training Log

Nice app bro.:)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
aww crap I just realized this was based off a random generator so it doesnt even matter :(

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Submission 1:Reason 1

The Reason:Stoked

I would like to continue my quest of naturally getting big.
Stoked can naturally raise my testosterone and lower my estrogen. I have much experience in iccarin products and what they can do, but not reservatrol. I would like to try this compound out very much.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is running stoked/essentials right?

i got confused from the picture

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Submission 2:Reason 2

The Reason:Essentials

Everything i already take in one conveniet place. I have my bcaa's,creatine, and beta alanine in one place. Plus it includes a multivitamin. It includes a whopping dose of bcaa's which i love. The digestion complex will help all of this further.

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
Lifting Experience: approx 6 years. i am currently bulking and eating plenty of carbs/protein to keep my body in an anabolic state def not catabolic. I am active duty USMC and would def stay dedicated to keeping a detailed log of these supp if given the oppurtunity.

My split is as follows:

Chest & Abs
Back & Cardio
Shoulders & Abs
Bis & Tris
Quads, Hams, Calves, Abs

Of late...I have been lifting as intense as possible. Using drop sets, supersets, negatives, forced reps, etc. Just getting a good pump in.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established

The Reason:The Company

Annabolic Innovations brings some inovative and some old and proven formulas that are designed to be effective. They take care of their customers and answer valuable questions about their products. Also they provide a niche market in the form of providing valuable products to people who take epistane and compounds of that nature.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

The Reason:The Company

Annabolic Innovations brings some inovative and some old and proven formulas that are designed to be effective. They take care of their customers and answer valuable questions about their products. Also they provide a niche market in the form of providing valuable products to people who take epistane and compounds of that nature.
Agreed there my friend

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant wait to try out essentials or just see a log of this stuff.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
All it takes is a post to get free essentials!!!!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reason 4:Synergy

Hopefully ill get the chance to log these products.

It would be my first time trying both of these products.

The chance to log both of the products at the same time would provide a good muscle building regimen.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I was away for a few day during the holiday so did not get to pay much attention to this. We are going to extend this for 5 days. All you need to do is tell us why you would like to run this stack and what your goals for it are. This is for a full months supply of both Stoke and ESSENTIALS and all we ask is that you do a honest log on it. You can enter 1 everyday and the winner will be selected at random so the more times you enter the better your chances of winning are. Let's get STOKED!!!!!!!!!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reason 5:My goals

My goals are to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.

The stoked/essentials stack would enable me to attain my goals at a faster rate.