Applied Nutriceuticals ~* Design and WIN!*~ $$ CASH $$, PRODUCT and Apparel***

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ok here's the deal guys. Here at AN for the last half of the year or so we have pondered about venturing into the world of UFC. We've been to a few local shows etc.... We have been wanting to start a clothing line similar to those with AFFLICTION, TAPOUT, so on and so forth. The problem has been time. Now that Im back in the states im trying to head up this area and we wanna get the ball rolling by asking our fans for imput.

We are Looking for designers, Photoshop guru's or just those with some talent.

The contest is this. Design a T-shirt that will go to print. Meaning this shirt will be given away, Sold, Worn By us at Appnut, and our fans. This isn't just a contest for free product. We want this to actually go to print.

We are looking for the wording Applied Nutriceuticals, APPNUT CREW, APPNUTS , APPLIED CREW

We are offering the winner of the design voted on by your peers. Total tallsy will come from both Here and bb.com

- 5- T-shirts for the winner and his friends
- Plus $100 in products (Valued @ our retail price on our site)
- $100 cash.

* Disclaimer: All designs are the property of AN. (We may also use some designs that did not win first prize).

* Deadlines:
o Design submissions by Nov. 30.
o Voting thread from Dec 1 – 7.

Ive attached an Idea with the direction we are looking to go

Attachments

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.......

I'm pretty handy with photoshop and illustrator :twisted:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Have at it. Take your time come up with something you want reppin you

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will supply my entry:
it will consist of stick figures and profanity- b/c I can't draw worth a **** :) Seriously tho- hook it up- you can win all kinds of good stuff with this contest....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will supply my entry:
it will consist of stick figures and profanity- b/c I can't draw worth a **** :) Seriously tho- hook it up- you can win all kinds of good stuff with this contest....
That could work if the stick figures were laid out in the right positions :D

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
b-unit....report to this thread now...lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I want to see some of these sick shirt designs. And rep them of course :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should be VERY interesting. There is some AWESOME talent out there, from what I saw earlier on in the year in Sean's t-shirt design contest. C'mon guys; I know the goods are out there!!! Start bringing them into the ring :)

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Finally my new CS3 will get some GOOOD usage!

Like i said in the other APP thread i've been way to busy with school to put a whole lot of time into promo, but ill get you something for sure!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
also, is there a limit entry? and do you want only the design images, or the actual layout on the shirt?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also, is there a limit entry? and do you want only the design images, or the actual layout on the shirt?
Enter as many times as you like. The more you do, the more chances you have at winning, and the more opportunity to really show us how creative you are!

The layout of the shirt would be best. But if all you have is the images and a concept, then explain the concept to us. We really would like to see a "final" copy, though.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

no limit to entries

id like to see it on a shirt however toss your ideas out there

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I saw your attached image, so you guys are looking to go with something tribal? I kinda tried to avoid that theme since I feel like it a little played out, especially in MMA, and a lot of the shirts these companies come out with look so ridiculous most people would be embarrassed to wear them in public!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I saw your attached image, so you guys are looking to go with something tribal? I kinda tried to avoid that theme since I feel like it a little played out, especially in MMA, and a lot of the shirts these companies come out with look so ridiculous most people would be embarrassed to wear them in public!
tribal is cool go with whatever though. something that when you wear it people fear you. we want the AN army to look like a bunch of hardasses :bruce1:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats more hardcore sounding appnut or Applied Nutriceticals?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i wish i knew how to use the paintshops on the p.c!..i got some sick ideas, one of them is, try to use tribal or app.nut around the collor!..thats badass!..and be unarthodox with the placements of logos and designs(off-center!)here in hawaii, t-shirts are in!..instead of the standerd white,red etc! screening!..try gold,silver leaf!..i'll see if i can get my neice to show me how to use the paint shop!..i got $ome $ick ideas!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
i wish i knew how to use the paintshops on the p.c!..i got some sick ideas, one of them is, try to use tribal or app.nut around the collor!..thats badass!..and be unarthodox with the placements of logos and designs(off-center!)here in hawaii, t-shirts are in!..instead of the standerd white,red etc! screening!..try gold,silver leaf!..i'll see if i can get my neice to show me how to use the paint shop!..i got $ome $ick ideas!
Give me you ideas, ill put render them in PS, we can split the prize :rofl:

PS, I got a few on the way, im just gonna post everything I got at once, the unorthodox letter placement is kinda what I have been going for.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
tribal is cool go with whatever though. something that when you wear it people fear you. we want the AN army to look like a bunch of hardasses :bruce1:
Shirts don't make the man look like a hardass, the man makes the shirt look hardass! Lol J/k (well, not really but just being playful). Ill try some tribal stuff too.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Give me you ideas, ill put render them in PS, we can split the prize :rofl:

PS, I got a few on the way, im just gonna post everything I got at once, the unorthodox letter placement is kinda what I have been going for.
hey!..that sounds good!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
post the entries in here

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
an 8-sided nut,as in nut/bolt!..on the both sleeves,side view..8-sided nut to resemble the octagon ring in mma,and the words app!nutt writen around the octagen!..with the words on front and back that says"you gotta have nutts to roll!'..or some thing in that manner, and my other idea would be, to incorperate the spartan war helmet(corinthians)can be place anywhere on the shirt desired prefably unorthodox,with the words'this is madness'..if you know what im talking about!..

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
could go with the suit and bow tie!(screened)with the words app.salute class,then on the back say's,till its time to kick a$$,both words on the bottom edges of the front and back,so it dont get in the way!..black(shirt) and white (screen)!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
instead of tap-out, app.out!..or you know how apple ipods have the stem and could incorperate some of that too!..the iapp.!..i would go with product labels also..yeah!..right on the t!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
bump because I said so...lol. :lol:

Cheers!:cheers:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i like the splatter and the graphics on it,but its a bit heavy on one side!..how does the back look?does it have graphics on it?..unless the logo goes right across the chest!..but orangepeel thats some sick imagination,you made that on a real shirt?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
yeah, all my design, ill try some homemade tribal in a little

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
yeah i like the last one, im gonna play with that one a little, maybe show a back for it I was trying to get a good quote and render the graphics a little further

I was thinking "we created the sound of madness"

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
yeah i like the last one, im gonna play with that one a little, maybe show a back for it I was trying to get a good quote and render the graphics a little further

that certainly screams madness!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like this one the best. What does the back look like?

This is definitely a strain on the eyes, but good :)

Quote sounds great! Remembering that there's always a method to any madness :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
there are some great designs

keep in mind u can enter as much as you' like

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards