Applied Nutriceuticals ~* Design and WIN!*~ $$ CASH $$, PRODUCT and Apparel***

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Applied Nutriceuticals ~* Design and WIN!*~ $$ CASH $$, PRODUCT and Apparel***


    Ok here's the deal guys. Here at AN for the last half of the year or so we have pondered about venturing into the world of UFC. We've been to a few local shows etc.... We have been wanting to start a clothing line similar to those with AFFLICTION, TAPOUT, so on and so forth. The problem has been time. Now that Im back in the states im trying to head up this area and we wanna get the ball rolling by asking our fans for imput.

    We are Looking for designers, Photoshop guru's or just those with some talent.

    The contest is this. Design a T-shirt that will go to print. Meaning this shirt will be given away, Sold, Worn By us at Appnut, and our fans. This isn't just a contest for free product. We want this to actually go to print.

    We are looking for the wording Applied Nutriceuticals, APPNUT CREW, APPNUTS , APPLIED CREW

    We are offering the winner of the design voted on by your peers. Total tallsy will come from both Here and bb.com


    - 5- T-shirts for the winner and his friends
    - Plus $100 in products (Valued @ our retail price on our site)
    - $100 cash.


    * Disclaimer: All designs are the property of AN. (We may also use some designs that did not win first prize).


    * Deadlines:
    o Design submissions by Nov. 30.
    o Voting thread from Dec 1 – 7.

    Ive attached an Idea with the direction we are looking to go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging


  2. Interesting.......

    I'm pretty handy with photoshop and illustrator

  3. Have at it. Take your time come up with something you want reppin you
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    •   
       


  4. I will supply my entry:
    it will consist of stick figures and profanity- b/c I can't draw worth a **** Seriously tho- hook it up- you can win all kinds of good stuff with this contest....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I will supply my entry:
    it will consist of stick figures and profanity- b/c I can't draw worth a **** Seriously tho- hook it up- you can win all kinds of good stuff with this contest....
    That could work if the stick figures were laid out in the right positions
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    That could work if the stick figures were laid out in the right positions
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  7. b-unit....report to this thread now...lol

  8. I want to see some of these sick shirt designs. And rep them of course

  9. This should be VERY interesting. There is some AWESOME talent out there, from what I saw earlier on in the year in Sean's t-shirt design contest. C'mon guys; I know the goods are out there!!! Start bringing them into the ring
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  10. Finally my new CS3 will get some GOOOD usage!

    Like i said in the other APP thread i've been way to busy with school to put a whole lot of time into promo, but ill get you something for sure!

  11. also, is there a limit entry? and do you want only the design images, or the actual layout on the shirt?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    also, is there a limit entry? and do you want only the design images, or the actual layout on the shirt?
    Enter as many times as you like. The more you do, the more chances you have at winning, and the more opportunity to really show us how creative you are!

    The layout of the shirt would be best. But if all you have is the images and a concept, then explain the concept to us. We really would like to see a "final" copy, though.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  13. Name:  Appnut Resycled-3.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  80.0 KB

    Heres the first one.

  14. Rolling mix assimilator

  15. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Rolling mix assimilator
    Wrong contest bud...lol. . This is a T-Shirt Design contest.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  16. hahahhaha sry.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    also, is there a limit entry? and do you want only the design images, or the actual layout on the shirt?

    no limit to entries

    id like to see it on a shirt however toss your ideas out there
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  18. I saw your attached image, so you guys are looking to go with something tribal? I kinda tried to avoid that theme since I feel like it a little played out, especially in MMA, and a lot of the shirts these companies come out with look so ridiculous most people would be embarrassed to wear them in public!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    I saw your attached image, so you guys are looking to go with something tribal? I kinda tried to avoid that theme since I feel like it a little played out, especially in MMA, and a lot of the shirts these companies come out with look so ridiculous most people would be embarrassed to wear them in public!
    tribal is cool go with whatever though. something that when you wear it people fear you. we want the AN army to look like a bunch of hardasses :bruce1:

  20. Whats more hardcore sounding appnut or Applied Nutriceticals?

  21. what about applied warfare?

  22. i wish i knew how to use the paintshops on the p.c!..i got some sick ideas, one of them is, try to use tribal or app.nut around the collor!..thats badass!..and be unarthodox with the placements of logos and designs(off-center!)here in hawaii, t-shirts are in!..instead of the standerd white,red etc! screening!..try gold,silver leaf!..i'll see if i can get my neice to show me how to use the paint shop!..i got $ome $ick ideas!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    i wish i knew how to use the paintshops on the p.c!..i got some sick ideas, one of them is, try to use tribal or app.nut around the collor!..thats badass!..and be unarthodox with the placements of logos and designs(off-center!)here in hawaii, t-shirts are in!..instead of the standerd white,red etc! screening!..try gold,silver leaf!..i'll see if i can get my neice to show me how to use the paint shop!..i got $ome $ick ideas!
    Give me you ideas, ill put render them in PS, we can split the prize

    PS, I got a few on the way, im just gonna post everything I got at once, the unorthodox letter placement is kinda what I have been going for.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    tribal is cool go with whatever though. something that when you wear it people fear you. we want the AN army to look like a bunch of hardasses :bruce1:
    Shirts don't make the man look like a hardass, the man makes the shirt look hardass! Lol J/k (well, not really but just being playful). Ill try some tribal stuff too.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Give me you ideas, ill put render them in PS, we can split the prize

    PS, I got a few on the way, im just gonna post everything I got at once, the unorthodox letter placement is kinda what I have been going for.
    hey!..that sounds good!

  26. where do we send the entries to?

  27. post the entries in here
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  28. an 8-sided nut,as in nut/bolt!..on the both sleeves,side view..8-sided nut to resemble the octagon ring in mma,and the words app!nutt writen around the octagen!..with the words on front and back that says"you gotta have nutts to roll!'..or some thing in that manner, and my other idea would be, to incorperate the spartan war helmet(corinthians)can be place anywhere on the shirt desired prefably unorthodox,with the words'this is madness'..if you know what im talking about!..

  29. could go with the suit and bow tie!(screened)with the words app.salute class,then on the back say's,till its time to kick a$$,both words on the bottom edges of the front and back,so it dont get in the way!..black(shirt) and white (screen)!

  30. instead of tap-out, app.out!..or you know how apple ipods have the stem and could incorperate some of that too!..the iapp.!..i would go with product labels also..yeah!..right on the t!

  31. bump because I said so...lol.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    i like the splatter and the graphics on it,but its a bit heavy on one side!..how does the back look?does it have graphics on it?..unless the logo goes right across the chest!..but orangepeel thats some sick imagination,you made that on a real shirt?

  33. yeah, all my design, ill try some homemade tribal in a little

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    sweet orangepeel!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    sweet!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    ahhh!..sick!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Applied Nutriceuticals new hardcore stim product reviews!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 12:39 AM
  2. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 04:16 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 10:38 AM
  4. Which is your favourite Applied Nutriceuticals' Product?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Log in
Log in