Applied Nutriceuticals ~* Design and WIN!*~ $$ CASH $$, PRODUCT and Apparel***

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how do you make these what program or website?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Guejsn, I think I'll try some with color, I've just been liking the black & white thing, I have an 8 hour car ride to NC on Wednesday so you can expect some bulk entries after that!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Guejsn, I think I'll try some with color, I've just been liking the black & white thing, I have an 8 hour car ride to NC on Wednesday so you can expect some bulk entries after that!
Rosie, it's Rosie! :p Try some with bright metallic blue or bright burnt orange; that would be great! :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya this one is bad ass. They have all been good. Wish I had Chop and illustrator with all the plugins I used to have in school, id go to town.

Please tell me thats a front and back though with the back being where the logo is right above your ass??? I love that style of design, Got a Phattsacks shirt like that (head shop, lol)

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
really basic but, I kinda liked it basic!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
i think orange peel has already won the contest.lol.
Nah, I went on BB.com today for the first time in ever, haha. Theres some cool entries over there, though I would check on the slogan that was put on my favorite one over their, it may step on some toes:

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=138

Oh, and I wish I could find the template their using that has a real front and back in the same image

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I really like alot of your entries orangepeel, an idea i had was if you made a shirt to look like it was a guys tattos. So ya know arm band chest tatto and some back work or some sleeves... But not biker tattoes rather the abstract or sharp lined tribal looking stuff.

riskerz

Awards
I checked out BB.com today too. One of the really good ones...to me anyway...was a black shirt with a skull with a crown on it...That was a design someone else made that gave away the rights to it.

My designs are all in black vector or white vector. I did that to mass produce them and to have the costs in producing the shirts to be lowered 2 just 2 colors, black and white. The metallics would cost a pretty penny....

anyway....cant wait to see some more entries.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I have a few more worked up...better than the ones before??? I have some color ones but I just think if you do black and white good you cant beat it! Expect some bulk entries at the end!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
jesus some of you guys have skillz really.
i said this on the other site and ill say it here there really are some talented people and alot of these shirts i would really rock all the time.

alot of u guys have skillz. ill be in touch with some of u as well

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Im an idiot and forgot to charge my laptop battery before my 8 hours ride so I didn't get to work on any shirts, but I'll post up some others I have. Some don't have backs done but i'll try to find some free time before the contest ends to make a back.

riskerz

Awards
Do you do your work in photoshop or illustrator....im guessing photoshop since it looks like you bevel the letters.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very nice bro!!! the first one looks like its already on the damn shirt!!!! great use of your opacity tool!

great designs too love the crests and the double headed eagle.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I've been using photoshop, I've played in Illustrator but I don't really know my way around that program aswell and PS.

Anyways, nice job on the designs! Its nice to have some competition haha. I may have time to make up one or two more tommorrow, but other than that i guess it's up to the judges now!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
good job riskerz i was hope you would get ur entries in in time

Ok contest is closed ill gather all pics and get the boting polls up gimme some time because there are alot

riskerz

Awards
very nice bro!!! the first one looks like its already on the damn shirt!!!! great use of your opacity tool!

great designs too love the crests and the double headed eagle.

i didnt change the opacity of my designs at all. I got a photoshop file of a shirt with shadows and a masking on separate layers, thats why they look like theyre on the the shirts.

thanks for the compliments.

riskerz

Awards
I've been using photoshop, I've played in Illustrator but I don't really know my way around that program aswell and PS.

Anyways, nice job on the designs! Its nice to have some competition haha. I may have time to make up one or two more tommorrow, but other than that i guess it's up to the judges now!
Illustrator was very different but similar to photoshop. These were all done in illustrator so the designs are ready to be printed all i gotta do is send it. Great thing with illustrator is that once you enlarge it, it doesnt get pixelated.

I got the whole cs4 adobe suite, its cool not much of a difference from the cs3 version, there are a few tweaks.

riskerz

Awards
good job riskerz i was hope you would get ur entries in in time

Ok contest is closed ill gather all pics and get the boting polls up gimme some time because there are alot
thanks joe, im sure you seen em all already on my myspace updates lol. I was about to put em up early last night but i didnt know i had to have 50posts or more to post pics up. So for a while im making randoms replies just to get my post count up lol.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
well in an error on my part entries will go til midnight

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didnt change the opacity of my designs at all. I got a photoshop file of a shirt with shadows and a masking on separate layers, thats why they look like theyre on the the shirts.

thanks for the compliments.
wow thats even cooler! nice template to work with!

Sure wish i still had all the photoshop tools and plugins that I had in highschool and my college course, and a mac of course... sure do miss all that stuff, shouldnt have squandered my schooling....

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I like all the designs so far! Peel I think the most! I sure would like some simple designs that could be out on like a dri-fit shirt. Sort of under armour style And sleeveless also! Trust me I don't have the smarts to do it myself but just throwin in some opinions! Even though the polls are closed can't hurt! Good luck to you guys!

riskerz

Awards
wow thats even cooler! nice template to work with!

Sure wish i still had all the photoshop tools and plugins that I had in highschool and my college course, and a mac of course... sure do miss all that stuff, shouldnt have squandered my schooling....
cmon bro, you dont need school to learn adobe photoshop or other programs...ive never taken a single course on graphic design, any type of design, much less a course onadobe products...all self taught. you can still learn...

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Very true, I just picked the PS suite up one day randomly and started playin'

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
god orangepeel im going through your work to get ready for the poll lol

u really put some effort in this, your work wont go unoticed

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks bud. I'm hoping for a win so I can help outfit my new toy I got on black Friday!

And if I can scrape up enough cash before the stupid new president bans them, pick up another one in .308!