Applied Nutriceuticals ~* Design and WIN!*~ $$ CASH $$, PRODUCT and Apparel***

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. i think orange peel has already won the contest.lol.


  2. really basic but, I kinda liked it basic!

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    i think orange peel has already won the contest.lol.
    Nah, I went on BB.com today for the first time in ever, haha. Theres some cool entries over there, though I would check on the slogan that was put on my favorite one over their, it may step on some toes:

    http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=138

    Oh, and I wish I could find the template their using that has a real front and back in the same image

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post

    Great Too!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    really basic but, I kinda liked it basic!

    Some colour
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  6. I really like alot of your entries orangepeel, an idea i had was if you made a shirt to look like it was a guys tattos. So ya know arm band chest tatto and some back work or some sleeves... But not biker tattoes rather the abstract or sharp lined tribal looking stuff.

  7. I checked out BB.com today too. One of the really good ones...to me anyway...was a black shirt with a skull with a crown on it...That was a design someone else made that gave away the rights to it.

    My designs are all in black vector or white vector. I did that to mass produce them and to have the costs in producing the shirts to be lowered 2 just 2 colors, black and white. The metallics would cost a pretty penny....

    anyway....cant wait to see some more entries.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by riskerz View Post
    I checked out BB.com today too. One of the really good ones...to me anyway...was a black shirt with a skull with a crown on it...That was a design someone else made that gave away the rights to it...
    Yep, there's some pretty awesome designs happening over there (link is http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111923661, if anyone wants to check it out).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. Hmm, I have a few more worked up...better than the ones before??? I have some color ones but I just think if you do black and white good you cant beat it! Expect some bulk entries at the end!

  10. jesus some of you guys have skillz really.
    i said this on the other site and ill say it here there really are some talented people and alot of these shirts i would really rock all the time.

    alot of u guys have skillz. ill be in touch with some of u as well
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  11. Im an idiot and forgot to charge my laptop battery before my 8 hours ride so I didn't get to work on any shirts, but I'll post up some others I have. Some don't have backs done but i'll try to find some free time before the contest ends to make a back.

  12. I really like the last one there!

  13. Some more great designs, Orangepeel I like these two the best out of the last lot:

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. goodjob orangepeel

  15. i kinda like this one with the green A

  16. do you put a bevel on your designs orangepeel?

  17. Do you do your work in photoshop or illustrator....im guessing photoshop since it looks like you bevel the letters.

  18. very nice bro!!! the first one looks like its already on the damn shirt!!!! great use of your opacity tool!

    great designs too love the crests and the double headed eagle.

  19. I've been using photoshop, I've played in Illustrator but I don't really know my way around that program aswell and PS.

    Anyways, nice job on the designs! Its nice to have some competition haha. I may have time to make up one or two more tommorrow, but other than that i guess it's up to the judges now!

  20. good job riskerz i was hope you would get ur entries in in time

    Ok contest is closed ill gather all pics and get the boting polls up gimme some time because there are alot
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  21. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    very nice bro!!! the first one looks like its already on the damn shirt!!!! great use of your opacity tool!

    great designs too love the crests and the double headed eagle.

    i didnt change the opacity of my designs at all. I got a photoshop file of a shirt with shadows and a masking on separate layers, thats why they look like theyre on the the shirts.

    thanks for the compliments.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    I've been using photoshop, I've played in Illustrator but I don't really know my way around that program aswell and PS.

    Anyways, nice job on the designs! Its nice to have some competition haha. I may have time to make up one or two more tommorrow, but other than that i guess it's up to the judges now!
    Illustrator was very different but similar to photoshop. These were all done in illustrator so the designs are ready to be printed all i gotta do is send it. Great thing with illustrator is that once you enlarge it, it doesnt get pixelated.

    I got the whole cs4 adobe suite, its cool not much of a difference from the cs3 version, there are a few tweaks.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    good job riskerz i was hope you would get ur entries in in time

    Ok contest is closed ill gather all pics and get the boting polls up gimme some time because there are alot
    thanks joe, im sure you seen em all already on my myspace updates lol. I was about to put em up early last night but i didnt know i had to have 50posts or more to post pics up. So for a while im making randoms replies just to get my post count up lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Applied Nutriceuticals new hardcore stim product reviews!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 01:39 AM
  2. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 11:38 AM
  4. Which is your favourite Applied Nutriceuticals' Product?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 09:10 PM
Log in
Log in