iForce Nutrition Proudly Presents...

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
[/center]

Remember when pro-hormones were almost as strong as anabolic steroids? Do you remember M-1-T, Superdrol, or 1-AD?​

[size=+3]Forget them all.[/size]

i-Force Nutrition proudly presents the strongest compound ever released, The King of Kings...The Ultimate Anabolic!

A never before seen molecular structure enables Dymethazine to harness one of the strongest anabolic:androgenic ratios ever seen. Featuring a greater myotropic effect than Winstrol, Oxymethalone, Testosterone Prop, and Methyl-Test, Dymethazine has been shown to not only be the strongest PH ever made, but also one of the strongest compounds ever produced.
Unable to aromatize, Dymethazine offers users ZERO estrogen related side effects. On top of that, studies show that Dymethazine may not be anywhere near as suppressive as as current PH's on the market. This means more intense cycles with less down time when you use Reversitol and Testabolan V2 for post cycle therapy.
The recommended dose of Dymethazine is 2-3 pills/day, however larger/more advanced users can use as many as 4-5(5 only if seriously advanced) pills/day to maximize skin tearing pumps, huge weight gains, and bone crushing strength. Dymethazine should be cycled for a maximum of 4-6 weeks and followed by a proper 4 week i-Force PCT plus 60 additional days off.​

Wanna get big?​

Get [size=+5]REAL[/size] big.​

[size=+10]
DYMETHAZINE[/size]​

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
cant wait for this to be released when do u suppose it will happen?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yikes strongest anabolic to [andro]. don't know if this ones for me because I like many other guys seem to be prone to hair loss somewhat and like to keep a full head of hair.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yikes strongest anabolic to [andro]. don't know if this ones for me because I like many other guys seem to be prone to hair loss somewhat and like to keep a full head of hair.
i juss saw a study comparing it to methyl test!!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The write up made me interesting in this product.

But i just wanted to point out that superdrol is not a pro-hormone,its a pro-steriod.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[anabolic Drugs In The Correction Of A Protein-deficient Nutritional State. Biopharmacological And Clinical Considerations On The Use Of 2-alpha,17-alpha-dimethyl-5-alpha-androstan-17-beta-ol-3,3'-azine (dimethazine)

so its like super drol, but with a 3,3-azine (ill need to find out what this is , ill message my orgo professor/biochem professor, im assuming, it has something to do with toxicity, because its used for clinical things in some cases, and in cases with children i belive,.... so its gotta be less toxic)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[anabolic Drugs In The Correction Of A Protein-deficient Nutritional State. Biopharmacological And Clinical Considerations On The Use Of 2-alpha,17-alpha-dimethyl-5-alpha-androstan-17-beta-ol-3,3'-azine (dimethazine)
ill be suprised if the compound is actually in the name of the product.:lol:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad to see the interest guys :)

Dymethazine is going to be amazing. keep an eye out for full product info release

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely something I'll look at, and possibly try out. Always up for new innovation.

iForce seems like a very reputable brand, for sure, and I know their quality control is high.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely something I'll look at, and possibly try out. Always up for new innovation.

iForce seems like a very reputable brand, for sure, and I know their quality control is high.
Appreciate the kind words. Got that bar of Banish. Gonna start using it tonight. appreciate it

peteypab

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the kind words and likewise Havoc was amazing :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the kind words. Got that bar of Banish. Gonna start using it tonight. appreciate it
I was going to send you a bottle of Virile Mane as well, but Nutra bought all of my stock (plus sending a baldness treatment unsolicited might come across as rude.) :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the kind words and likewise Havoc was amazing :)
My pleasure...I will vouch for quality everytime.

and Havoc is STILL amazing. :)

Speaking of...how do you think these will stack?

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
My pleasure...I will vouch for quality everytime.

and Havoc is STILL amazing. :)

Speaking of...how do you think these will stack?
Lol I meant when I ran it. It is currently my favorite oral.

I would imagine the two would stack well. Both are very potent compounds.

Hows your virale mane working. I seriously want to try it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The write up mentioned, studies... can you post them?
EDIT: Was it a clinical study?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hows your virale mane working. I seriously want to try it.
I don't want to hijack your thread, but at close to 3 weeks I am getting new growth.

This is on a 1-t/4-ad transdermal cycle (which, as you may know, is deadly on the hairline normally.)

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
The write up mentioned, studies... can you post them?
EDIT: Was it a clinical study?
Yes clinical, in due time my friend we will post it up closer to the presale date. I assure you its backed by research.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
:head:
I don't want to hijack your thread, but at close to 3 weeks I am getting new growth.

This is on a 1-t/4-ad transdermal cycle (which, as you may know, is deadly on the hairline normally.)
Solid you guys have been coming out with a nice variety of products in the past year very impressed I must say.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Solid you guys have been coming out with a nice variety of products in the past year very impressed I must say.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I've actually been seeing behind the scenes into you guys, and looking forward to what you have in store for the coming months.

drolz4myballz

Awards
nice i want some for my december cycle damnit

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if it is indeed the compound listed above, it will be dry, very anabolic and low on androgenic sides.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree iforce is a good company. Id rather just do the bold , when i can. Cheers iforce crew ,, dsade and the rest of you

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

hellz yea! i like my hair!

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I appreciate it. I've actually been seeing behind the scenes into you guys, and looking forward to what you have in store for the coming months.
Cool cool, Did you get my PM?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to see the info! I actually cant wait to try it! I hope it is as promising as you say it is!

-GJJ

FATGUY

FATGUY

Awards
I found this

DYMETHAZINE
Dymethazine is an anabolic steroid. It causes increased protein synthesis and amino acid consumption, androgensisis, catabolism, and gluticocototitosis. It is used for sports performance enhancement, relief and recovery from common injuries, rehabilitation, weight control, anti-insomnia, and regulation of sexuality, aggression, and cognition.
Research Dymethazine

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and its nomenclature is...

2a,17a-DiMethyl-5a-Androst-17b-Ol-3,3-Azine

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

u stalkin us? :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw something on pub-med about drug therapy for osteoporosis. I couldn't access the study though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
maybe too premature to ask, but any worries about progesterone?

I also wonder about this.

If it doesn't aromatize then there has to be some progesterone related action otherwise this would be the perfect gyno-less product.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
I meant to tell you about the hideous rug you have in the entry way.

/even though it ties the room together, man.

Thanks for the help I'll order it now and PM you a link when I start.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Found this around...

Here is an abstract where females took 20mg for 45+ days...and it appears that less than half had any liver issues.

Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS

Abstract

Twenty mg. of dimetazine, an anabolizing steroid, was administered daily for 45-95 days to 11 gynecological patients. More than 50% of the cases showed no change in the bilirubinemia, the others showed modest to moderate increases. The glutamic-oxalacetic and the glutamic-pyruvic transaminases of the serum increased greatly in 3 patients. The albumins concn. usually decreased in the course of the treatment, while the globulins concn. did not change.

A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS

Abstract

Dimethazine (I) was evaluated for the following biol. activities: androgenic, N retaining, P retaining, and Ca retaining. The increase in uptake of -aminoisobutyric acid-1-14C and the increase in body wt. were also investigated. Data obtained, tabulated, and compared to those obtained with methyltestosterone established that I is a protein anabolic steroid with weak androgenic activity.

No progestenic/estrogenic activity...so this would differentiate it from its chemical relative oxymetholone (anadrol)

Biological determination of the secondary hormonal activities of dimethazine. Lupo, C.; Matscher, R.; Ruggieri, P. De. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan., Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 990-4. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34624 AN 1963:34624 CAPLUS

Abstract

Expts. with rats and rabbits showed that dimethazine, 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine has, in contrast to its protein-anabolic properties, practically no estrogenic, progestational, and corticoid activity. Similarly, it has no effect on liver glycogen, and no antiinflammatory action on the anaphylactoid edema.

Comparisons with methyltest, winny, anadrol and test prop showed better mytropic effect on the castrates with methylmasteron.

Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS

Abstract

Dimethazine (I), 2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine, was compared to methyltestosterone, oxymethalone, androstanazole and testosterone propionate in its protein-anabolic activity. The tests were made on castrated rats with a single hypodermic injection of 250 , on young male and female rats with increasing daily oral doses from 100 to 1000 for 30 days, and on adult male rats with daily oral doses of 1000 for 25 days. It was shown that I did not interfere with the growth of young animals; that adult rats treated with I gained, on an av., 20 g. more in wt. than the controls; and that I had a greater myotropic effect on castrates than the other steroids, and induced a higher N retention than methyltestosterone in adult males.
Hmm... sounds like it might actually be what DS used in the beta-testing of SD.. Me likey!

crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
How can this be so powerfull but only induce minor shutdown??

I'm guessing the shutdown on this is minor due to the recomendation of OTC PCT.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Was searching this and came across its synonym, Mebolazine (@isomerdesign), which does indeed look exactly like the structure shown above. I've seen many site links saying its illegal in various countries, including Canada, and in some US states. It is categorized as an androstanol researched as far back as 74.
I might be completely oblivious, but otherwise, I'll do actual research on campus tomorrow.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes clinical, in due time my friend we will post it up closer to the presale date. I assure you its backed by research.

Can we say yet if this is a test or progesterone, etc. derivative?

Additionally, will it be expected to increase or decrease libido (truthfully.....)?

Mr.50