iForce Nutrition Proudly Presents...

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Looks interesting. I'll be curious to learn more about it as the details emerge.

2. i'll always be a skeptic. i dont see how something can compare to superdrol yet not need a PCT consisting of a SERM.

seems too good to be true kinda like the "other" supplement that was recently released....COUGHprimeCOUGH
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jamesb2525 View Post
    is MMv2 any good? I have the C.E.L M-Drol. are they the same compund 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol ?
    NO.

The original LG Masterdrol was Superdrol, which is the same as Mdrol... which to my knowledge is essentially methylated masteron.

MMV2 is a non-methylated PH that converts to Stanalone.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

4. Ok thanks GMG760 I started of using the LG’s Methyl Masterdrol and switched to C.E.L M-Drol when I could no longer find the LG version. I just didn’t know what the MMV2 was I was thinking maybe the MM stood for Methyl Masterdrol thanks for clearing that up for me that it isnt the samething. After looking around I found it is called methyl masterdrolV2 but I think that’s just for marketing

5. Quote Originally Posted by jamesb2525 View Post
    Ok thanks GMG760 I started of using the LG’s Methyl Masterdrol and switched to C.E.L M-Drol when I could no longer find the LG version. I just didn’t know what the MMV2 was I was thinking maybe the MM stood for Methyl Masterdrol thanks for clearing that up for me that it isnt the samething. After looking around I found it is called methyl masterdrolV2 but I think that’s just for marketing
    You are correct sir. It is called MEthyl Masterdrol Version 2... but it isnt masterdrol. This is not what the thread is about though... back to IFORCE!!!... sorry for the hijack.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

6. bump bump bump

7. Made my day, best news since m-drol

8. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i'll always be a skeptic. i dont see how something can compare to superdrol yet not need a PCT consisting of a SERM.

seems too good to be true kinda like the "other" supplement that was recently released....COUGHprimeCOUGH
    ive seen well over 50 successful PCTs for superdrol while using over Reversitol.

prime is also a natural herb...dymethazine couldnt be further from that.

9. Any updates on when the release date is

10. Hey Will it be in Canada?

if so who might sell it
    I don't see Iforce at the Canadian site I look at

11. yes, i am anxious myself on the release date.

12. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i'll always be a skeptic. i dont see how something can compare to superdrol yet not need a PCT consisting of a SERM.

Big difference here. Iforce didn't come up with this compound this was sold as a legit A.A.S by a reputable Pharma Company in Europe that stopped producing it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    ive seen well over 50 successful PCTs for superdrol while using over Reversitol.

prime is also a natural herb...dymethazine couldnt be further from that.

I don't know of that many but I personally just came off a successful PCT with Reversitol that had superdrol in it.

14. Pj gentlemen! When is the official release date if it already isn't out! I'm planning a nice stack soon and I'm wantin to throw this compound in and make it a one of a kind! Where can I buy it @! Ice been on iforce website and haven't seen it! Just checkin in hits my logs gonna start January 12th!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Pj gentlemen! When is the official release date if it already isn't out! I'm planning a nice stack soon and I'm wantin to throw this compound in and make it a one of a kind! Where can I buy it @! Ice been on iforce website and haven't seen it! Just checkin in hits my logs gonna start January 12th!
    i think someone said dec 25

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Pj gentlemen! When is the official release date if it already isn't out! I'm planning a nice stack soon and I'm wantin to throw this compound in and make it a one of a kind! Where can I buy it @! Ice been on iforce website and haven't seen it! Just checkin in hits my logs gonna start January 12th!
    Hey if you search Dymethazine in forums there is another one going that is on page 5 I think it is just a continuation of this one ….more info on it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 05:29 AM
  2. iForce Nutrition Proudly Welcomes StackedCop To The Team!!!
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:58 PM
  3. iForce Nutrition Proudly Welcomes StackedCop To The Team!!!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 09:00 PM
  4. It has arrived!.... Taurus Nutrition Proudly Presents....
    By JudoJosh in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 09:36 PM
  5. Iforce Nutrition is proud to be back!!!!
    By iForce in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 04:26 PM