iForce Nutrition Proudly Presents... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

iForce Nutrition Proudly Presents...

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1620

    Reputation

    bump bump bump

  2. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1264

    Reputation

    Made my day, best news since m-drol
  3. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i'll always be a skeptic. i dont see how something can compare to superdrol yet not need a PCT consisting of a SERM.

    seems too good to be true kinda like the "other" supplement that was recently released....COUGHprimeCOUGH
    ive seen well over 50 successful PCTs for superdrol while using over Reversitol.



    prime is also a natural herb...dymethazine couldnt be further from that.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jamesb2525's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    167

    Reputation

    Any updates on when the release date is
  5. New Member
    Jesse80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    76

    Reputation

    Hey Will it be in Canada?

    if so who might sell it
    I don't see Iforce at the Canadian site I look at
  6. Senior Member
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,144
    Rep Power
    20235

    Reputation

    yes, i am anxious myself on the release date.
  7. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1770

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i'll always be a skeptic. i dont see how something can compare to superdrol yet not need a PCT consisting of a SERM.

    seems too good to be true kinda like the "other" supplement that was recently released....COUGHprimeCOUGH

    Big difference here. Iforce didn't come up with this compound this was sold as a legit A.A.S by a reputable Pharma Company in Europe that stopped producing it.
  8. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1770

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    ive seen well over 50 successful PCTs for superdrol while using over Reversitol.



    prime is also a natural herb...dymethazine couldnt be further from that.

    I don't know of that many but I personally just came off a successful PCT with Reversitol that had superdrol in it.
  9. Senior Member
    Bravoboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,144
    Rep Power
    20235

    Reputation

    Pj gentlemen! When is the official release date if it already isn't out! I'm planning a nice stack soon and I'm wantin to throw this compound in and make it a one of a kind! Where can I buy it @! Ice been on iforce website and haven't seen it! Just checkin in hits my logs gonna start January 12th!
  10. New Member
    jamesb2525's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    167

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Pj gentlemen! When is the official release date if it already isn't out! I'm planning a nice stack soon and I'm wantin to throw this compound in and make it a one of a kind! Where can I buy it @! Ice been on iforce website and haven't seen it! Just checkin in hits my logs gonna start January 12th!
    i think someone said dec 25
  11. New Member
    jamesb2525's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    167

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Pj gentlemen! When is the official release date if it already isn't out! I'm planning a nice stack soon and I'm wantin to throw this compound in and make it a one of a kind! Where can I buy it @! Ice been on iforce website and haven't seen it! Just checkin in hits my logs gonna start January 12th!
    Hey if you search Dymethazine in forums there is another one going that is on page 5 I think it is just a continuation of this one .more info on it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It has arrived!.... Taurus Nutrition Proudly Presents....
    By JudoJosh in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 07:36 PM
  2. iForce Nutrition - ECDY Is here!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 07:21 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition presents Performance Pudding
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 10:41 AM
  4. Question ABOUT IFORCE NUTRITION.....(not bad)
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 09:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in