iForce Nutrition Proudly Presents...

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Question The Azine bond

Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    I've read Dymethazine is SD with an azine group attached.

Is that correct?

What is the biological function of the azine group?
    Bump for this. Anyone could give us more info about that?

The azine bond can protect the liver or improve oral availability of the compund?

2. Anticipation,... I've been using Reversitol after my epi run, and liking the effects. That being said, I am sold on I-Force, and can't wait for this to come out!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
    •   

3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    I've read Dymethazine is SD with an azine group attached.

Is that correct?

What is the biological function of the azine group?

Hey, PA has just answered to this at BB forums:

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    the azine bond links two superdrol molecules together. This bond is slowly hydrolyzed in the body and the superdrols are released. it may be the slow release that reduces toxicity

4. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    Hey, PA has just answered to this at BB forums:

So basically are we saying that this compound is two superdrols bonded together by the azine group......and then when the azine group is hydrolyzed you have regular Superdrol floating around in your body but at twice the concentration of the same mg amount of regular Superdrol?

Is there any reason to believe that this compound will provide different effects/side effects to regular SD??? (besides the afore mentioned decrease in toxcicity until the two SDs are separated). Does the compound before being hydrolyzed have any activity on its own?

Mr.50

5. Any half-life theories yet?
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

6. ahhh....dammmnit...

right when I'm about to plan an awesome cycle of pheraplex/havoc so I can get a good highly anabolic and highly androgenic mixture....something like this has to be rumored...now I must wait until this product is released and tested so my body will be ready to run asap.

7. Hell yeah, I love supplements! Can't wait for this one!

8. This sounds like a solid supplement. I can’t wait for some more info to be released. I have had really good results with superdrol….(who hasn’t)…. in the past and if the results are at least as good but less toxic I am sold. I went to the doc after my first cycle of superdrol and pro mag taking two a day of each for three weeks… I know they are both methyl’s it wasn’t the smartest thing I have ever done…I had blood work done and the doc told me my liver enzymes where slightly elevated. I know they are back to norm now but I really have been trying my hardest to not do another cycle of m-drol to keep the liver happy so if dymethazine isn’t as toxic I will be a user for as long as it’s on the market. I think I-force is a solid company. I really like the bold 200 but I wish they would stop teasing us and release some solid info soon so my blue balls will go away

9. cool, so a 'safer' version of superdrol?

10. Looks tasty. Great work iForce!
    •   

11. I will admit. I am going to be runnin a log soon of havoc/MMv2 and it just so happens that I haven't bought the MMv2 till next Thursday (sorry thundergod, but I will) and I would consider running this supp in the stack if it kept me buyin 2 bottles of MMv2! Oh yeah!!

12. Did I mention I am using reversitol as part of my PCT for upcoming stack!

13. is MMv2 any good? I have the C.E.L M-Drol. are they the same compund 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol ?

14. Might wanna look that one up some more big daddy! M-Drol = superdrol!

15. Subbed -my interest has been peaked, guess I will just wait patiently for into like everybody else.
    PHF Rep

16. Looks interesting. I'll be curious to learn more about it as the details emerge.

17. i'll always be a skeptic. i dont see how something can compare to superdrol yet not need a PCT consisting of a SERM.

seems too good to be true kinda like the "other" supplement that was recently released....COUGHprimeCOUGH

18. Quote Originally Posted by jamesb2525 View Post
    is MMv2 any good? I have the C.E.L M-Drol. are they the same compund 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol ?
    NO.

The original LG Masterdrol was Superdrol, which is the same as Mdrol... which to my knowledge is essentially methylated masteron.

MMV2 is a non-methylated PH that converts to Stanalone.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

19. Ok thanks GMG760 I started of using the LG’s Methyl Masterdrol and switched to C.E.L M-Drol when I could no longer find the LG version. I just didn’t know what the MMV2 was I was thinking maybe the MM stood for Methyl Masterdrol thanks for clearing that up for me that it isnt the samething. After looking around I found it is called methyl masterdrolV2 but I think that’s just for marketing

20. Quote Originally Posted by jamesb2525 View Post
    Ok thanks GMG760 I started of using the LGís Methyl Masterdrol and switched to C.E.L M-Drol when I could no longer find the LG version. I just didnít know what the MMV2 was I was thinking maybe the MM stood for Methyl Masterdrol thanks for clearing that up for me that it isnt the samething. After looking around I found it is called methyl masterdrolV2 but I think thatís just for marketing
    You are correct sir. It is called MEthyl Masterdrol Version 2... but it isnt masterdrol. This is not what the thread is about though... back to IFORCE!!!... sorry for the hijack.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

21. bump bump bump

22. Made my day, best news since m-drol

23. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i'll always be a skeptic. i dont see how something can compare to superdrol yet not need a PCT consisting of a SERM.

seems too good to be true kinda like the "other" supplement that was recently released....COUGHprimeCOUGH
    ive seen well over 50 successful PCTs for superdrol while using over Reversitol.

prime is also a natural herb...dymethazine couldnt be further from that.

24. Any updates on when the release date is

25. Hey Will it be in Canada?

if so who might sell it
    I don't see Iforce at the Canadian site I look at

26. yes, i am anxious myself on the release date.

27. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i'll always be a skeptic. i dont see how something can compare to superdrol yet not need a PCT consisting of a SERM.

Big difference here. Iforce didn't come up with this compound this was sold as a legit A.A.S by a reputable Pharma Company in Europe that stopped producing it.

28. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    ive seen well over 50 successful PCTs for superdrol while using over Reversitol.

prime is also a natural herb...dymethazine couldnt be further from that.

I don't know of that many but I personally just came off a successful PCT with Reversitol that had superdrol in it.

29. Pj gentlemen! When is the official release date if it already isn't out! I'm planning a nice stack soon and I'm wantin to throw this compound in and make it a one of a kind! Where can I buy it @! Ice been on iforce website and haven't seen it! Just checkin in hits my logs gonna start January 12th!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Pj gentlemen! When is the official release date if it already isn't out! I'm planning a nice stack soon and I'm wantin to throw this compound in and make it a one of a kind! Where can I buy it @! Ice been on iforce website and haven't seen it! Just checkin in hits my logs gonna start January 12th!
    i think someone said dec 25

Similar Forum Threads

1. It has arrived!.... Taurus Nutrition Proudly Presents....
    By JudoJosh in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 09:36 PM
  2. iForce Nutrition - ECDY Is here!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition presents Performance Pudding
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 12:41 PM
  4. Question ABOUT IFORCE NUTRITION.....(not bad)
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 11:13 AM