APPNUT PRESENTS...The How Clever are you Creative Writing Contest!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Applied Nutriceuticals wants to see how clever you are with your writing talents. Ever thought you could design an awesome marketing writeup for a product or supplement stack? Well this is your chance.[/size]

[size=+5]Disclaimer:[/size]

[size=+2]All participants entering into this contest give their express consent to Applied Nutriceuticals to use the ideas at our discretion if we so choose.[/size]

[size=+5]The Rules:[/size]

[size=+2]Create a marketing writeup for the stack of
DRIVE, IGF-2, NeoVar: Recomped, and RPM.
[/size]

[size=+2]Each participant is allowed to have three entries. Use as much innovation and creativity that you can think of and make it as persuasive as you think you can make it...would you buy the stack after reading your own marketing writeup? Also, your in control of how you want to create the writeup...be scientific, be witty, or in essence, just be different and stand out![/size]

[size=+5]Duration:[/size]

[size=+2]The Deadline to get your entries in is by no later than 11:59pm November 25th.[/size]

[size=+5]The Prize:[/size]

[size=+2]There will be only one winner and the winner will receive a bottle each of DRIVE, IGF-2, NeoVar: Recomped, and RPM.[/size]

[size=+5]How the winner will be picked:[/size]

[size=+2]We will be picking the winner by a majority vote from our Applied Nutriceuticals team. Remember, you do get three entries as your limit so make sure you get at least one entry in that you feel will stand on a pedestal above all of the rest of your competition. I will announce the winner when there has been a majority winner picked.[/size]

[size=+2]Let the games begin and may the best creative mind win![/size]

[size=+2]For me personally...I label this as both the super hero stack and the Superman can kiss my a$$ stack. LOL. A pic just for kicks and because its bada$$.[/size]

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. How much talent is out there, guys?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bump! :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Darn, am I disqualified from entering? :)
Ask Sean; he's the boss on this one :D

Yeah, it IS pretty quiet here on the weekends, babe. I might have to keep you some more company. I'm sure we'll find SOMEthing to do to amuse ourselves :food: :duel: :woohoo:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Darn, am I disqualified from entering? :)
Maybe you should throw something out there Eric...it might help to get this contest kicked off!

Come on now guys...lets start seeing some entries...this is a great opportunity to win an awesome stack! :)

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should throw something out there Eric...it might help to get this contest kicked off!

Come on now guys...lets start seeing some entries...this is a great opportunity to win an awesome stack! :)

I just think since a good entry in the promo will take a little time and effort it may be a few days before the entries begin to show up!

With that being said, since I plan on using my current AP stash in a few weeks, after my LEVI/DCP/NAPALM run, I will have an entry up for sure!

And for kicks, my planned AP run:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just think since a good entry in the promo will take a little time and effort it may be a few days before the entries begin to show up!

With that being said, since I plan on using my current AP stash in a few weeks, after my LEVI/DCP/NAPALM run, I will have an entry up for sure!

And for kicks, my planned AP run:
AP stash? Think you mean AN stash! :D Looks good; you'll have some fun with all that (I should know, doing it all the time) :)

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I would write something up, but most likely wanted 18 and up as usual.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Neato,... I will be back!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lets go guys!!! Get this going. Everyone who has the ability throw in an application! Dont make me write one and show yall up! I always hear about AM being the better forum...(i personally believe so)...So show it! Awesome opportunity fellas

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would write something up, but most likely wanted 18 and up as usual.
You are welcome in put in an entry (it's the USING of supplements under 18 years that's not recommended; doesn't mean you can't KNOW about them)!

Anyways, just because I can (and am not interested in studying), I'm going to throw out some ice on y'all and then turn the fan on :icon_lol:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I got a good one comin, at least i think its good :think:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I got a good one comin, at least i think its good :think:
The best part is bud...this isn't a one shot and done type of contest...you get three entries. In a sense, use your entries wisely and you can go about your creation methodically and be strategic about it. The key is...First entry should be a rough draft, second should be your real aim, and the third should be the finished and polished creation. There is always a process involved with everything you do. So...instead of feeling pressured you have some room to really make an impression. Good luck to you and I look forward to seeing what you are going to create.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
considering the cost of hiring an advertising agency the prize is kind of lame.

If it was a 3 month supply for the best three entries, well that would be a different story.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
considering the cost of hiring an advertising agency the prize is kind of lame.

If it was a 3 month supply for the best three entries, well that would be a different story.
It a contest, for fun. They're giving away free products, what more can you ask for? Plus you can't really compare a webforum to an add agency can you, ones a business and ones for pleasure, of course it would cost more than a few bottles of product at an ad agency?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It a contest, for fun. They're giving away free products, what more can you ask for? Plus you can't really compare a webforum to an add agency can you, ones a business and ones for pleasure, of course it would cost more than a few bottles of product at an ad agency?
Buddy, both are for business! Good luck with the contest - AN do produce quality supps.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just made this up in about 5mins...

When the Zombies rise, will you survive?
When Aunt Betty finally has that cardiac arrest and becomes the *****iest, naggiest queen of the damned ever, will you have the huevos to sledge-hammer off her face?

With Applied Nutraceuticals “Undeath Preparedness Stack” you can be sure of it! Providing undying energy, unnatural testosterone, overwhelming anabolism, and recovery that’ll bring you back from the brink, nobody who wants to live past “Z-day” should be without it!

RPM
RPM is that kick in the pants you’ll need when the fast zombies attack. When all you do is run, shoot, carry a wounded hot chick, shoot and run, RPM will keep you going and then some!

Drive
When that wounded chick is feeling heavy across your shoulders, and chainsawing through the undead masses is losing it’s novelty, that’s when Drive kicks. Increasing muscle strength and speed, endurance and even mood, it’ll have you hacking through former-friends and neighbors for months to come. And better yet, when you get a quiet moment with that certain girl, you’ll still have “prowess” where it really counts too!

IGF-2
In a post-apocalyptic world, it’s every man for himself, and IGF-2 is just the stuff to give you that edge, to get you bigger, stronger and faster than ever before and certainly out-distance yourself from your fellow survivors. And remember, that’s what really counts; because if you’re in the lead, they’re the ones that will get eaten by the zombies!

Neovar: Recomped

When all you can rely on is your own wits and tenacity, keeping your body nourished and getting the most out of your food is imperative. With Neovar, your muscles will be fed and rejuvenated unlike ever before, giving you new strength to go out and defy your zombie overlords with renewed vigor!

The Undeath Preparedness Stack: buy it or zombies will eat you.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
When the Zombies rise, will you survive?
When Aunt Betty finally has that cardiac arrest and becomes the *****iest, naggiest queen of the damned ever, will you have the huevos to sledge-hammer off her face?

With Applied Nutraceuticals “Undeath Preparedness Stack” you can be sure of it! Providing undying energy, unnatural testosterone, overwhelming anabolism, and recovery that’ll bring you back from the brink, nobody who wants to live past “Z-day” should be without it!

RPM
RPM is that kick in the pants you’ll need when the fast zombies attack. When all you do is run, shoot, carry a wounded hot chick, shoot and run, RPM will keep you going and then some!

Drive
When that wounded chick is feeling heavy across your shoulders, and chainsawing through the undead masses is losing it’s novelty, that’s when Drive kicks. Increasing muscle strength and speed, endurance and even mood, it’ll have you hacking through former-friends and neighbors for months to come. And better yet, when you get a quiet moment with that certain girl, you’ll still have “prowess” where it really counts too!

IGF-2
In a post-apocalyptic world, it’s every man for himself, and IGF-2 is just the stuff to give you that edge, to get you bigger, stronger and faster than ever before and certainly out-distance yourself from your fellow survivors. And remember, that’s what really counts; because if you’re in the lead, they’re the ones that will get eaten by the zombies!

Neovar: Recomped

When all you can rely on is your own wits and tenacity, keeping your body nourished and getting the most out of your food is imperative. With Neovar, your muscles will be fed and rejuvenated unlike ever before, giving you new strength to go out and defy your zombie overlords with renewed vigor!

The Undeath Preparedness Stack: buy it or zombies will eat you.
Good start! Now build off it.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Buddy, both are for business! Good luck with the contest - AN do produce quality supps.
For a very select fer on this forum it is, however for you and I, AM is certainly not a business, and either way, if you dont like the prize, or feel that your thoughts or ideas are worth than a few bottles of supplements, easy answer is don't enter the contest.

Everyone is so greedy nowadays, no wonder Americas economy is in the sh!t-hole and everyone's broke! But whatever, thanks for the opportunity AN, I am a little busy with school right now (20 page business plan due tomorrow) but I'll have a little something for you in a few days!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in having the people enter who believe the prizes are not worth their write-up time. If i see their write-up as the chosen one and being worth more than those prizes listed i will personally add a bottle of something in.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Ahh...Fun contest's keeping me from urgent school work...haha, I just had to do one!!!

PS - Does this count? I thought about it and obviously you woundn't be able to use this for any marketing. And yes, I did count Big Brown, a horse, as an all-star:icon_lol:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ahh...Fun contest's keeping me from urgent school work...haha, I just had to do one!!!

PS - Does this count? I thought about it and obviously you woundn't be able to use this for any marketing. And yes, I did count Big Brown, a horse, as an all-star:icon_lol:
its a nice idea...but i think sms is looking for an actual write-up marketing type gig.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
its a nice idea...but i think sms is looking for an actual write-up marketing type gig.
oh, I kinda went off his picture Idea in the first post, After all, marketing with pictures is much more effective than words, Americans hate to read ?!?!?:think:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a very select fer on this forum it is, however for you and I, AM is certainly not a business, and either way, if you dont like the prize, or feel that your thoughts or ideas are worth than a few bottles of supplements, easy answer is don't enter the contest.

Everyone is so greedy nowadays, no wonder Americas economy is in the sh!t-hole and everyone's broke! But whatever, thanks for the opportunity AN, I am a little busy with school right now (20 page business plan due tomorrow) but I'll have a little something for you in a few days!
It's a contest, designed to see who can be CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE. And yes, well, not EVERYone is always in everything for the money. Hell...No arguing, please gents; let's keep this PLEASANT...

Anyways, good luck with your business plan, Orangepeel; I did mine last semster. Was actually FUN (compared to the 16 hours of study I will be doing today for my hugest Final tomorrow).

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Good job Resolve,.. way to get outta the gate early and lead by example!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see some action...lets keep it going fellas. Get creative...Using pictures is only part of the equation...the writeup is the fun part...you get to be as ridiculous and outrageous as you want. Be somewhat serious, but don't be too serious...know what I mean?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see some action...lets keep it going fellas. Get creative...Using pictures is only part of the equation...the writeup is the fun part...you get to be as ridiculous and outrageous as you want. Be somewhat serious, but don't be too serious...know what I mean?

LOL. Does that mean that I can make this break worthwhile by wandering in and asking how you would like this? ;) :D

Thanos

Thanos

Awards

nice post!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
nice post!
Agreed!

I think some of you are taking the disclaimer out of context...the disclaimer is put in place as a just in case type of thing. AN is not asking you to create a marketing campaign. I just thought this would be a cool idea where people could create their own marketing writeup since so many of us laugh at the hype of so many different supplement company's products. Well, with that said...I say get crazy and come up with something off the wall...yes maybe some of your ideas may be used, but there is no guarantee of that so let loose...you have nothing to lose and a great prize as compensation for sharing your clever ideas.

Without further ado...impress me and pique my interest if you can. LOL. :toofunny:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Agreed!

I think some of you are taking the disclaimer out of context...the disclaimer is put in place as a just in case type of thing. AN is not asking you to create a marketing campaign. I just thought this would be a cool idea where people could create their own marketing writeup since so many of us laugh at the hype of so many different supplement company's products. Well, with that said...I say get crazy and come up with something off the wall...yes maybe some of your ideas may be used, but there is no guarantee of that so let loose...you have nothing to lose and a great prize as compensation for sharing your clever ideas.

Without further ado...impress me and pique my interest if you can. LOL. :toofunny:

OHHHHHH, well a muscle-tech type supplement add is on its way then, haha.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The greatest machine ever created can be customised, altered, improved and tweaked.

This machine carries dreams, makes memories and produces life.

At any time if you choose you can change your machine to match your needs, wants and desires.

With some effort, essential components and help from the right places anything can be accomplished.

The potential is limitless, the abilities are unknown and the path is in front of you...

The greatest machine ever made is your body.

With all the time, money and energy we exert on houses, cars, clothing and investments our bodies can become frail, stressed, soft and plauged with ailments and obstacles to success and happiness.

With that in mind the minds at An have been fighting the clock, perfecting synergy and compliling an arsenal of tools for physical enhancement. We want your machine to live to its potential, accelerate to victory and cruise into accomplishements.

Helping you down the road to success AN has created Drive to push you through a hard day at the office into the drivers seat at the gym.
Dont get stuck, dont quit, finish strong and live long. Formulated to allow the benefits of time tested ingredients to drive you to a synergy with the demands of life.

Somtimes just surviving isnt enough, and today you want to be happy, you want to excell and your tired of being average.
RPM gets you fired up to attack lifes challenges. You win the battles in the gym, on the court and refuse to sit idle as life goes on faster than ever. With a focus on your goals, a properly primed body and a surge of increased vitality RPM puts you into the higher strata of your potential.

Big cities, busy streets, fast food and frenzy of so called quick fixes have people lost and miserable. Lets not forget about our bodies, keeping our cells clean and efficient is more important than any other time in history.
Neo-var is there to keep you clean, refreshed and charged up to tackle life with the vigor of a young healthy body.

Igf-2 was made with an attitude that says, dont get old get even. Fire up the testosterone production, rekindle a romance with health and feel like you should, fantastic. Strength is a side effect of a low stress system, with a surge of herbal testosterone amplifiers IgF turns back the clock on average production and meagre living. Dont just survive , thrive, dont crawl when you can sprint to happiness with AN's line of health and body enhancing supplements.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
OHHHHHH, well a muscle-tech type supplement add is on its way then, haha.
I look forward to seeing what you can create. I personally love innovation and something that is different and unique. Be an abstract thinker and think outside the box...Commonality breeds parity, innovation raises the bar and sets a new standard!

Cheers to ya bud!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
The greatest machine ever created can be customised, altered, improved and tweaked.

At any time if you choose you can change your machine to match your needs, wants and desires.

With some effort, essential components and help from the right places anything can be accomplished.

The potential is limitless, the abilities are unknown and the path is in front of you...

With all the time, money and energy we exert on houses, cars, clothing and investments our bodies can become frail, stressed, soft and plauged with ailments and obstacles to success and happiness.

With that in mind the minds at An have been fighting the clock, perfecting synergy and compliling an arsenal of tools for physical enhancement. We want your machine to live to its potential, accelerate to victory and cruise into accomplishements.

Helping you down the road to success AN has created Drive to push you through a hard day at the office into the drivers seat at the gym.
Dont get stuck, dont quit, finish strong and live long. Formulated to allow the benefits of time tested ingredients to drive you to a synergy with the demands of life.

Somtimes just surviving isnt enough, and today you want to be happy, you want to excell and your tired of being average.
RPM gets you fired up to attack lifes challenges. You win the battles in the gym, on the court and refuse to sit idle as life goes on faster than ever. With a focus on your goals, a properly primed body and a surge of increased vitality RPM puts you into the higher strata of your potential.

Big cities, busy streets, fast food and frenzy of so called quick fixes have people lost and miserable. Lets not forget about our bodies, keeping our cells clean and efficient is more important than any other time in history.
Neo-var is there to keep you clean, refreshed and charged up to tackle life with the vigor of a young healthy body.

Igf-2 was made with an attitude that says, dont get old get even. Fire up the testosterone production, rekindle a romance with health and feel like you should, fantastic. Strength is a side effect of a low stress system, with a surge of herbal testosterone amplifiers IgF turns back the clock on average production and meagre living. Dont just survive , thrive, dont crawl when you can sprint to happiness with AN's line of health and body enhancing supplements.
Now this is what I am talking about. I like it. Instead of going the humorous route you went the more true to life and relation route...I really like the don't get old, get even part and even better...you started and ended strong. Nice job! :thumbsup:

Keep the innovation going everyone...you have plenty of time and chances to craft something magnificent.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I like it! :thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bump!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Here's a first draft from me. It's rough but you get the idea.
Nice idea there bud. Roll with it and create a persuasive, innovative, and inspiring writeup and you may just be onto something special. ;)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice idea there bud. Roll with it and create a persuasive, innovative, and inspiring writeup and you may just be onto something special. ;)

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
A writing contest, eh. This may just get me to come out of the woodworks.

Is it open to Le Canadiens? (The citizens, not the hockey team)

DB2000

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
my write up coming by friday night

get ready it will blow you away

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A writing contest, eh. This may just get me to come out of the woodworks.

Is it open to Le Canadiens? (The citizens, not the hockey team)

DB2000
It's open to EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE :D

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
OK, here's my 2nd entry with some minor revisions and a little personal touch from my actual transformation using the AN supps RPM, Drive and IGF-2. I know the transformation isn't much, but it's real and it's an actual pic testimony for the supps.

Attachments

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
OK, here's my 2nd entry with some minor revisions and a little personal touch from my actual transformation using the AN supps RPM, Drive and IGF-2. I know the transformation isn't much, but it's real and it's an actual pic testimony for the supps.
A great second application!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Supplements 63
General Chat 4
Volvo140G Supplement Auction 3
FsAxis92 Supplements 10
flightposite Supplement Auction 1