APPNUT PRESENTS...The How Clever are you Creative Writing Contest!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
There were some great entries gentlemen, blue devil, dancebot, resolve and orange peel.

Thank you AN i have calculated my winnings to be over 200$ CAD!!! I now get to try Drive :) and Igf-2 :) Im curious how you will use the input and wonder if i can get a tiny sig in the ad?!?! I love creative writing and this was a great opportunity to get the ole hamster running again. I shall forward my address to...? and hope to be a part if AN's success. Thanks to all involved!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
There were some great entries gentlemen, blue devil, dancebot, resolve and orange peel.

Thank you AN i have calculated my winnings to be over 200$ CAD!!! I now get to try Drive :) and Igf-2 :) Im curious how you will use the input and wonder if i can get a tiny sig in the ad?!?! I love creative writing and this was a great opportunity to get the ole hamster running again. I shall forward my address to...? and hope to be a part if AN's success. Thanks to all involved!
PM me your personal shipping info bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Congrats SomeWhatGifted, a very nice entry indeed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did my Prize get shipped yet? Tracking #?
AN ships prizes on either the 1st or the 15th of the month, so yours won't be going out until the 15th.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Supplements 63
General Chat 4
Volvo140G Supplement Auction 3
FsAxis92 Supplements 10
flightposite Supplement Auction 1