APPNUT PRESENTS...The How Clever are you Creative Writing Contest!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Thank you
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***


  2. ahem...bump...don't tell me you guys are running out of steam already?

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   
       


  3. As technology advances through the last few millenia, we have been given wonderful information, machinery and advanced our minds towards solutions and ideas. We landed on the moon, we mapped the cell and endevour to accomplish what was previously impossible.

    At AN there is a similar attitude, being healthy, strong and loving the way you feel and look arent impossible they are reality.

    AN has been looking misery and malcontent in the eye and saying "no we wont get slow, over weight and depressed".

    They have been walking the walk and talking the talk with innovation, research and individual "real world" testing.

    There is no shortage of criticism, skepticism and grand claims but what we need to move ahead are ideas. Ideas backed by hard work and a "never quit attitude."

    What if your heart decided it was to hard to pump once again?, what if leonardo was too overwhelmed by the large size of the Sistine chapel?, what if scientists decide cancer is incurable?

    Were tired of drugs with more side effects than solutions. Were tired of band-aid remedies and skirting the base of the problem. We want answers, we want progress and we want success.

    Quitting is not an option for you and neither is it for us, at AN we have been working, thinking, growing and perfecting tools for making your hard work manageable and rewarding.

    Drive- Lose weight and feel great, balance out your hormones and tip the scales in your favor with added lean mass. Anabolism at is very core is about moving ahead and that's what drive does it pushes you forward with speed, endurance, increased recovery and virility. A strong body and a bad attitude is difficult to sustain. Drive also motivates you to feel good with constant progress and the feeling of well-being that only a healthy body can provide.

    RPM- Like the name? Time to get fired up, rev up your engine cause RPM was made to surge power, flood your body with energy leave fat in the dust from the first dose. Its one thing to throw proven ingredients together its another to perfect synergy and have every link in the chain pull the weight it needs to. This is a breakthrough and one of a kind, youve found what you've been looking for. Using today's technology of SARMs RPM gives you the benefits of natural, potent, herbal testosterone without the side effects.

    IGF-2- Noone gets tired of being virile and healthy. That's why AN combined Mucuna Pruiens, Dodder seed, Chlorophytum Borivilanium, Bioperine and Rhodiola Rosea. Get back the vigor of your youth, getting old is unavoidable but feeling old is unacceptable. Feel great, look great and act like youve got more living to do, Release more GH, Increase ATP and glycogen stores and feel the synergy of success.

    Neo-var- A lifetime of research has gone into Neo-var, Great people have toiled away for months to use time tested ingredients of Ayruvedic medicine with the efficiency and technology of today's greatest minds. Neo-var primes your body to absorb, utilize and benefit from proven supplemental performers. This isnt your dads creatine its the culmination of insulin control, nutrient delivery that will have your cells packed full. We didn't invent the wheel but we made it better, faster and more effective.


    Are you living the in the present or are you using yesterdays tools to solve todays problems.
    Working with today's bodies for today's solutions so your body building problems just became a thing of the past. Get fit, get ahead and get a hold of AN's line of intelligent, researched and proven products. Life is amazing and that is how you deserve to live and feel.
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 11-19-2008 at 06:08 PM.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    As technology advances through the last few millenia, we have been given wonderful information, machinery and advanced our minds towards solutions and ideas. We landed on the moon, we mapped the cell and endevour to accomplish what was previously impossible.

    At AN there is a similar attitude, being healthy, strong and loving the way you feel and look arent impossible they are reality.

    AN has been looking misery and malcontent in the eye and saying "no we wont get slow, over weight and depressed".

    They have been walking the walk and talking the talk with innovation, research and individual "real world" testing.

    Theres no shortage of criticism, skepticism and grand claims but what we need to move ahead are ideas. Ideas backed by hard work and a "never quit attitude."

    What if your heart decided it was to hard to pump once again?, what if leonardo was too overwhealmed by the large size of the cistine chapel?, what if scientists decide cancer is incurable?

    Were tired of drugs with more side effects than solutions. Were tired of band-aid remedies and skirting the base of the problem. We want answers, we want progress and we want success.

    Quitting is not an option for you and neither is it for us, at AN we have been working, thinking, growing and perfecting tools for making your hard work manageble and rewarding.

    Drive- Lose weight and feel great, balance out your homones and tip the scales in your favor with added lean mass. Anabolism at is very core is about moving ahead and thats what drive does it pushes you forward with speed, endurance, increased recovery and virility. A strong body and a bad attitude is difficult to sustain. Drive also motivates you to feel good with constant progress and the feeling of well-being that only a healthy body can provide.

    RPM- Like the name? Time to get fired up, rev up your engine cause RPM was made to surge power, flood your body with energy leave fat in the dust from the first dose. Its one thing to throw proven ingredients together its another to perfect synergy and have every link in the chain pull the weight it needs to. This is a breakthough and one of a kind, youve found what youve been looking for. Using todays technology of sarms RPM gives you the benefits of natural, potent, herbal testosterone without the side effects.

    IGF-2- Noone gets tired of being virile and healthy. Thats why AN combined Mucuna Pruiens, Dodder seed, Chlorophytum Borivilanium, Bioperine and Rhodiola Rosea. Get back the vigor of your youth, getting old is unavoidable thing feeling old is unacceptable. Feel great, look great and act like youve got more living to do, Release more GH, Increase ATP and glycogen stores and feel the synergy of success.

    Neo-var- A lifetime of research has gone into Neo-var, Great people have toiled away for months to use time tested ingredients of Ayurvedic medicine with the efficiency and technology of todays greatest minds. Neo-var primes your body to absord, utilize and benefit from proven supplemetal performers. This isnt your dads creatine its the culmination of insulin control, nutrient delivery that will have your cells packed full. We didnt invent the wheel but we made it better, faster and more effective.


    Are you living the in the present or are you using yesterdays tools to solve todays problems.
    Working with todays bodies for todays solutions so your body building problems just became a thing of the past. Get fit, get ahead and get ahold of AN's line of intelligent, researched and proven products. Life is amazing and that is how you deserve to live and feel.
    The concept is solid. I like how you haven't just used the AN words to describe the products, but done it yourself. A few typos. Overall
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    The concept is solid. I like how you haven't just used the AN words to describe the products, but done it yourself. A few typos. Overall
    Fixed the typos, i think. I like that you always have something positive to contribute!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Fixed the typos, i think. I like that you always have something positive to contribute!
    Not quite, but no biggie...LOL. Did you want me to be as critical as I would be with myself in my critique? I do blunt and honest, but I DO give credit where it's due, too (and I like to motivate people)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Not quite, but no biggie...LOL. Did you want me to be as critical as I would be with myself in my critique? I do blunt and honest, but I DO give credit where it's due, too (and I like to motivate people)
    You critical? Nah...never.

    Cheers babe!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    You critical? Nah...never.

    Cheers babe!
    Quiet in the cheap seats please. Else I'll GIVE you something that makes that jaw of yours drop
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Quiet in the cheat seats please. Else I'll GIVE you something that makes that jaw of yours drop
    You promise?

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    You promise?

    Cheers!
    Anything to make you speechless
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  11. 2 days left...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  12. Bum!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Bum!
    Hobos! Transients of all kinds!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  14. A Final Entry


    With Greater Complexity, Autonomy and Ingenuity than Anything Devised Ever by Human Artifice, Our Bodies are Masterpieces of Precision.
    Reacting, Interacting, Repairing, Adapting, Differentiating, Multiplying; We are Walking Biochemical Processes of an Immense Scale.


    Hormones, enzymes, lipids, saccharides, peptides, sterols, minerals, nucleotides, nucleosides; the list goes on and on of the myriad factors laboring to simply maintain the delicate balance of survival.

    But, why simply survive?
    Why not supercede the mere continuation of life?
    Why not e****?

    Why not thrive?

    With the revelation of the complexities of our physiology, so too has come to light the means by which those very biochemical processes may be manipulated; amplified; set to work for our additional benefit…

    Enter Applied Nutraceuticals; your opportunity to tip the “delicate balance of survival” in your favor and raise your Masterpiece to an entirely new level of precision!
    RPM:
    • Manipulates neural transmission to increase your energy and focus
    • Shares mechanistic similarity to Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators to increase your testosterone, lower estrogen, and increase strength

    Drive:
    • Exploit PKA and PKG pathways, activating gene expression, increasing vasodilation and ATP production
    • Increase metabolic rate via T3 and T4 secretion for body recomposition
    • Inhibit the aromatization of testosterone

    IGF-2:
    • Activate HGH secretion via L-dopa for greater growth, recovery and lipolysis
    • Resist physical, chemical and environmental stress with potent adaptogens
    • Increase blood testosterone and improve sexual performance

    Neovar:
    • Increase insulin sensitivity and nutrient uptake by muscle cells
    • Aid strength and recovery via the phospho-creatine pathway
    • Fuel glycogenesis with unparalleled rapidity


    Applied Nutraceuticals: Better Results Through Science

    “Enhancing Your Body’s Own Ability for E****lence”
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    With Greater Complexity, Autonomy and Ingenuity than Anything Devised Ever by Human Artifice, Our Bodies are Masterpieces of Precision.
    Reacting, Interacting, Repairing, Adapting, Differentiating, Multiplying; We are Walking Biochemical Processes of an Immense Scale.


    Hormones, enzymes, lipids, saccharides, peptides, sterols, minerals, nucleotides, nucleosides; the list goes on and on of the myriad factors laboring to simply maintain the delicate balance of survival.

    But, why simply survive?
    Why not supercede the mere continuation of life?
    Why not e****?

    Why not thrive?

    With the revelation of the complexities of our physiology, so too has come to light the means by which those very biochemical processes may be manipulated; amplified; set to work for our additional benefit…

    Enter Applied Nutraceuticals; your opportunity to tip the “delicate balance of survival” in your favor and raise your Masterpiece to an entirely new level of precision!
    RPM:
    • Manipulates neural transmission to increase your energy and focus
    • Shares mechanistic similarity to Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators to increase your testosterone, lower estrogen, and increase strength

    Drive:
    • Exploit PKA and PKG pathways, activating gene expression, increasing vasodilation and ATP production
    • Increase metabolic rate via T3 and T4 secretion for body recomposition
    • Inhibit the aromatization of testosterone

    IGF-2:
    • Activate HGH secretion via L-dopa for greater growth, recovery and lipolysis
    • Resist physical, chemical and environmental stress with potent adaptogens
    • Increase blood testosterone and improve sexual performance

    Neovar:
    • Increase insulin sensitivity and nutrient uptake by muscle cells
    • Aid strength and recovery via the phospho-creatine pathway
    • Fuel glycogenesis with unparalleled rapidity


    Applied Nutraceuticals: Better Results Through Science

    “Enhancing Your Body’s Own Ability for E****lence”
    You do your intros very well. Thank you for your hard efforts, Resolve
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  16. big FD... a bottle of each for a hand delivered marketing tool. You're not going to attract much talent with low-ball prizes like this.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You do your intros very well. Thank you for your hard efforts, Resolve
    Eh, it wasn't so hard - a couple minutes of thought, 5mins of typing - voila. I like to write and I just had fun with this.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chuck2000 View Post
    big FD... a bottle of each for a hand delivered marketing tool. You're not going to attract much talent with low-ball prizes like this.
    They can tweak or alter/combine ideas, weve given some great platforms to use here. I would have to differ as a supplement consumer for over a decade (more with others) i have seen numerous write-ups marketing and ideas, and consider some of the stuff put forward to be very effective and consice. The major realistic points have been covered so now its a matter of packaging, colors, pictures or even just taking the idea. I dont think anyone loses here.

  19. The last days are here, if you're going to enter...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  20. Its 6am the suns not up yet, now it just started to rain.. are you going to quit? or will drive through this just like every other morning.
    Your finishing your last rep on a hard set of bicep curls, do you stop mid rep cause it hurts? or do you dig deep, grunt and finish it off?
    Someone ate your chicken breast at work, do you hit the drive through and mull over a burger? or get a chicken salad or protein shake and stay on track with your diet, leaner, stronger and healthier.
    Its the last 20 seconds in the game, are you going to be the one? The one who doesnt get scared, the one who rises to the challenge and brings the trophy home? You are that person, the leader, the engine and the brain. There is a place for you at the top and we can help you get there. These are some of our success stories...(link to testimonials)Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science

    In the end will you be a hero or will you be a dreamer with a "one day" attitude?

    It isnt easy to be exceptional, it isnt simple to be special and it doesnt get easier to push the envelope every day.

    We all know it takes hard work, nutrition, discipline, consistency and a great team.

    Your not alone.

    Theres supplements made just for you. Applied nutriceuticals made the performance stack for you. A myriad team of scientists, nutritionists and athletes joined up to use mother natures wonders, pushing you, motivating you and changing your body and mind. Were here to bring you one step closer to your goals. Our supplements are not "hardcore" or "extreme" but you could say "core" because, in the end there is only one way to do it right. Never shying away from a challenge weve gotten to the bottom of intelligent performance supplementing that have very desirable effects and results.

    We've made a superior line of products full of result enducing formulas and ingredients. We've done our work so you can do yours better. We stand behind our products and we share your vision that sets us ahead of the pack and apart from average. Talk is cheap now get the performance stack and get to work conquering your challenges.

    Drive, Neo-var, IgF-2 and RPM the allstar team who's got your performance supplement bases covered.

    Visit Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science to find out more about how we create success one person at a time and buy our performance supplement stack.

    Finish strong and live long, see you at the front of the pack where we've been waiting all along.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 11-24-2008 at 02:59 PM.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Its 6am the suns not up yet, now it just started to rain.. are you going to quit? or will drive through this just like every other morning.
    Your finishing your last rep on a hard set of bicep curls, do you stop mid rep cause it hurts? or do you dig deep, grunt and finish it off?
    Someone ate your chicken breast at work, do you hit the drive through and mull over a burger? or get a chicken salad or protein shake and stay on track with your diet, leaner, stronger and healthier.
    Its the last 20 seconds in the game, are you going to be the one? The one who doesnt get scared, the one who rises to the challenge and brings the trophy home? You are that person, the leader, the engine and the brain. There is a place for you at the top and we can help you get there. These are some of our success stories...(link to testimonials)Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science

    In the end will you be a hero or will you be a dreamer with a "one day" attitude?

    It isnt easy to be exceptional, it isnt simple to be special and it doesnt get easier to push the envelope every day.

    We all know it takes hard work, nutrition, discipline, consistency and a great team.

    Your not alone.

    Theres supplements made just for you. Applied nutriceuticals made the performance stack for you. A myriad team of scientists, nutritionists and athletes joined up to use mother natures wonders, pushing you, motivating you and changing your body and mind. Were here to bring you one step closer to your goals. Our supplements are not "hardcore" or "extreme" but you could say "core" because, in the end there is only one way to do it right. Never shying away from a challenge weve gotten to the bottom of intelligent performance supplementing that have very desirable effects and results.

    We've made a superior line of products full of result enducing formulas and ingredients. We've done our work so you can do yours better. We stand behind our products and we share your vision that sets us ahead of the pack and apart from average. Talk is cheap now get the performance stack and get to work conquering your challenges.

    Drive, Neo-var, IgF-2 and RPM the allstar team who's got your performance supplement bases covered.

    Visit Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science to find out more about how we create success one person at a time and buy our performance supplement stack.

    Finish strong and live long, see you at the front of the pack where we've been waiting all along.
    Thank you for your contributions
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  22. Dang just realised that the first sentence was supposed to be about a morning run.. somehow left that out.. ahha just sounds dumb without it.

  23. This is a quick one I pumped off at work just now. I might do a comedic one as well, if I have time.


    A Quest for Perfection

    Every Story has a beginning, middle and end. And just like the tale King Arthur’s epic search for the Holy Grail, you too are on a legendary quest. The quest for the perfect physique. The Holy Grail of fitness. This is the story of your journey;

    Exposition (or the set up): You know what’s ahead. You’ve been there before and you know what it feels like. Being buried under a barbell that would crush your squash playing next door neighbor, wondering that when you get down for that first squat if you are going to be able to get back up. You dig deep and force you way back up, knowing you’ve coveted a small victory, but that celebration is quick squashed by the realization you have to do it nine more times.

    You’ve fought this battle on numerous occasions, and you know to win this war, your going to need ammunition.

    PRE WORKOUT

    Drive/RPM: The original overdrive stack, designed synergistically for maximum output, energy and performance.

    RPM is a two headed monster. Incredible amounts of energy combined with a fierce determination to obliterate the gym. Chocamine and a Xanthine complex, combined with Naringin, give you a steady rise of energy, lasting for hours with no jitters. If this wasn’t enough, a special Psarm complex increases aggression and strength so you not only have the ability to destroy the gym, but also the desire.

    DRIVE is the embodiment of performance. Specially formulated with numerous ingredients that have been synergistically used since the early days of Chinese medicine to increase testosterone like effects resulting in higher strength, endurance, libido and (fittingly enough) drive. Added to this is the Forslean, the wonder ingredient that has taken the supplement world by storm. It regulates cAMP which causes you body to utilize fat as a fuel source, resulting in less fat, more muscle as well as an increase in natural testosterone.

    The Plot: The body of your story is your workout. This is where all challenges are presented and met. The little battles, the obstacles and the interesting twists and turns. But you are not on your own. Just like King Arthur had Sir Gallahad and Lancealot, DRIVE and RPM are by your side through this battle. No matter what challenges are ahead, they are loyally there to tackle them.

    The Climax: This is where everything comes together. The most important part of our story. Where the biggest step to completing your quest happens. The turning point. You’ve destroyed you’re body, left it in ruins and no it’s time to rebuild it.

    POST WORKOUT

    NEOVAR: Your post workout meal is the most important meal of your day. All that training means nothing if you don’t feed your body. Neovar’s nutrient partitioning effect from banaba and Gymnema Sylvestra will cause you to get everything out of those calories, specifically shuttling them into your muscles instead of your fat cells. Combined with a special blend of the most effective sport’s supplement ever: Creatine. The end result is you get bigger, stronger and leaner. What more could you want?

    The Conclusion: The happy ending, where our story finishes and our heroes build there castles, marry their maidens and live happily ever after. It’s time to reap the benefits of all the hard work.

    SLEEP

    IGF-2: This Growth Hormone and Testosterone increasing formula has actually been helping you all day, but at night is when it really shines. Sleep is the unsung hero of bodybuilding. This is really when all cellular activity happens, where your body repairs and prepares itself for the next battle. IGF-2 ensures a good nights sleep, giving you time to make those repairs. And the increase in GH and testosterone set these actions in motion. Resulting in everything from increased lean mass and lyposis, to healthier skin and hair, as well as a general sense of well being. Warn your girl friend, though. She may not be fully prepared for the new more *ahem* vigorous you.


    There you have it. The story of the perfect day on your quest for you own Holy Grail. But it doesn’t end there, because unlike Arthur, when you wake up, your story starts all over again. You live your life in an endless cycle of sequels, always moving closer, but never quite attaining perfection. But it’s the journey that makes it worth while, and Applied Nutriceuticals is with you every step of the way.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    ...IGF-1: This Growth Hormone and Testosterone increasing formula has actually been helping you all day, but at night is when it really shines.....
    You probably meant "IGF-2"!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You probably meant "IGF-2"!
    Haha. Yeah, I'll edit that.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    This is a quick one I pumped off at work just now. I might do a comedic one as well, if I have time.


    A Quest for Perfection

    Every Story has a beginning, middle and end. And just like the tale King Arthur’s epic search for the Holy Grail, you too are on a legendary quest. The quest for the perfect physique. The Holy Grail of fitness. This is the story of your journey;

    Exposition (or the set up): You know what’s ahead. You’ve been there before and you know what it feels like. Being buried under a barbell that would crush your squash playing next door neighbor, wondering that when you get down for that first squat if you are going to be able to get back up. You dig deep and force you way back up, knowing you’ve coveted a small victory, but that celebration is quick squashed by the realization you have to do it nine more times.

    You’ve fought this battle on numerous occasions, and you know to win this war, your going to need ammunition.

    PRE WORKOUT

    Drive/RPM: The original overdrive stack, designed synergistically for maximum output, energy and performance.

    RPM is a two headed monster. Incredible amounts of energy combined with a fierce determination to obliterate the gym. Chocamine and a Xanthine complex, combined with Naringin, give you a steady rise of energy, lasting for hours with no jitters. If this wasn’t enough, a special Psarm complex increases aggression and strength so you not only have the ability to destroy the gym, but also the desire.

    DRIVE is the embodiment of performance. Specially formulated with numerous ingredients that have been synergistically used since the early days of Chinese medicine to increase testosterone like effects resulting in higher strength, endurance, libido and (fittingly enough) drive. Added to this is the Forslean, the wonder ingredient that has taken the supplement world by storm. It regulates cAMP which causes you body to utilize fat as a fuel source, resulting in less fat, more muscle as well as an increase in natural testosterone.

    The Plot: The body of your story is your workout. This is where all challenges are presented and met. The little battles, the obstacles and the interesting twists and turns. But you are not on your own. Just like King Arthur had Sir Gallahad and Lancealot, DRIVE and RPM are by your side through this battle. No matter what challenges are ahead, they are loyally there to tackle them.

    The Climax: This is where everything comes together. The most important part of our story. Where the biggest step to completing your quest happens. The turning point. You’ve destroyed you’re body, left it in ruins and no it’s time to rebuild it.

    POST WORKOUT

    NEOVAR: Your post workout meal is the most important meal of your day. All that training means nothing if you don’t feed your body. Neovar’s nutrient partitioning effect from banaba and Gymnema Sylvestra will cause you to get everything out of those calories, specifically shuttling them into your muscles instead of your fat cells. Combined with a special blend of the most effective sport’s supplement ever: Creatine. The end result is you get bigger, stronger and leaner. What more could you want?

    The Conclusion: The happy ending, where our story finishes and our heroes build there castles, marry their maidens and live happily ever after. It’s time to reap the benefits of all the hard work.

    SLEEP

    IGF-2: This Growth Hormone and Testosterone increasing formula has actually been helping you all day, but at night is when it really shines. Sleep is the unsung hero of bodybuilding. This is really when all cellular activity happens, where your body repairs and prepares itself for the next battle. IGF-2 ensures a good nights sleep, giving you time to make those repairs. And the increase in GH and testosterone set these actions in motion. Resulting in everything from increased lean mass and lyposis, to healthier skin and hair, as well as a general sense of well being. Warn your girl friend, though. She may not be fully prepared for the new more *ahem* vigorous you.


    There you have it. The story of the perfect day on your quest for you own Holy Grail. But it doesn’t end there, because unlike Arthur, when you wake up, your story starts all over again. You live your life in an endless cycle of sequels, always moving closer, but never quite attaining perfection. But it’s the journey that makes it worth while, and Applied Nutriceuticals is with you every step of the way.
    Thanks. An interesting take
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  27. I just wanted to thank all of you who entered and let you know the decision to pick a winner will be tough for sure.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  28. Appreciate you putting on the contest. Any idea when you will choose the winner. I know the deadline to enter was tonight.

  29. Resolve won me thinks. Great job everyone.

  30. I'm not so sure... your first entry and bludevil's final entry were both quite good as well. Thanks though!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Art / Creative Design Contest!!!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 02:47 PM
  2. Appnuts, are you THAT GUY? CONTEST! FREE GIFT CARD TO APPNUT!!!!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 08:29 PM
  3. Controlled Labs "Creative Picture" Contest!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 12:24 AM
  4. AN Presents...The Reps Per Minute Contest!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 07:05 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 01:54 PM
Log in
Log in