APPNUT PRESENTS...The How Clever are you Creative Writing Contest! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

APPNUT PRESENTS...The How Clever are you Creative Writing Contest!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Bump!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Here's a first draft from me. It's rough but you get the idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Here's a first draft from me. It's rough but you get the idea.
    Nice idea there bud. Roll with it and create a persuasive, innovative, and inspiring writeup and you may just be onto something special.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Nice idea there bud. Roll with it and create a persuasive, innovative, and inspiring writeup and you may just be onto something special.

Cheers!
    Thanks, I'll see what I can do.
  5. Advanced Member

A writing contest, eh. This may just get me to come out of the woodworks.

Is it open to Le Canadiens? (The citizens, not the hockey team)

DB2000
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

my write up coming by friday night

get ready it will blow you away
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    A writing contest, eh. This may just get me to come out of the woodworks.

Is it open to Le Canadiens? (The citizens, not the hockey team)

DB2000
    It's open to EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

oh good i'm entering then
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

OK, here's my 2nd entry with some minor revisions and a little personal touch from my actual transformation using the AN supps RPM, Drive and IGF-2. I know the transformation isn't much, but it's real and it's an actual pic testimony for the supps.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

OK, here's my 2nd entry with some minor revisions and a little personal touch from my actual transformation using the AN supps RPM, Drive and IGF-2. I know the transformation isn't much, but it's real and it's an actual pic testimony for the supps.
    A great second application!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Great entry right there bud. Honestly...I really liked how you added in your own transformation. Great job!

Cheers!
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Kudos on the transformation; you achieved a noticeable difference in 3 months

And entry has really come along

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by seanf76 View Post
    my write up coming by friday night

get ready it will blow you away
    O'rly? LOL. . Just messing with ya bud. I look forward to seeing what you submit. Don't let me down now with that suspenseful build up.

Cheers!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

O'rly? LOL. . Just messing with ya bud. I look forward to seeing what you submit. Don't let me down now with that suspenseful build up.

Cheers!
    kid is sick may not get it done until the end of the weekend
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I was going to go with a professional bodybuilder offseason/competition transformation, but decided to go with my own since it had a little move value to me.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

OK, here's my last application, v3. Made some changes to the last page.
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

OK, here's my last application, v3. Made some changes to the last page.
    I like what you did to the last page. That's great stuff, right there

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Bump!
  19. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A 2nd and more serious entry

The World is Full of Small People.
    People who do not try. People who do not care.
    People for whom the mediocre is satisfactory.

For such as these, there is standard Creatine Monohydrate, Mona Vie, Tae-Bo and Richard Simmons’ Sweatin’ to the Oldies.

Then, there are those who would stand proud… and apart. Those who strive towards their own self-established goals with diligence, intelligence and tenacity. Champions whose walls, mantels or even just memories are decorated by their accomplishments, whatever the discipline they pursue.

For such as these: the Proud, the Driven, the Victorious; there is
    Applied Nutraceuticals.

Forwarding those who live to better themselves, for whom mediocrity is anything but satisfactory, AN supplies the support for YOU to stand apart from the crowd; healthier, faster, stronger.

For You, only AN can provide:

RPM: ENERGIZE YOUR WORKOUTS AND LEAVE THE “PACK” BEHIND
    • Explosive energy without the jitters
    • Intense mental focus
    • Measurable strength increases
    • Unparalleled pumps
    • Suppressed estrogen
    • Increased testosterone
    • Thermogenic fat metabolization

Drive: AMPLIFY YOUR PERFORMANCE; “DRIVE” YOURSELF TO THE TOP
    • Increase muscle strength & speed
    • Increase endurance
    • Promote lean muscle growth
    • Speed recovery time
    • Enhance sexual performance
    • Improve mood

Neovar: RISE FROM YOUR TRAINING RENEWED AND REJUVENATED UNLIKE EVER BEFORE
    • Drastically speed recovery time
    • Force more nutrition into your muscles
    • Elevate strength and hypertrophy
    • Increase insulin sensitivity
    • Increase muscular endurance

IGF-2: GROW LEAN, HARD-EARNED MASS WITH UNPRECEDENTED SPEED
    • Increase natural Testosterone and HGH production
    • Improve body composition
    • Promote lean mass and hypertrophy
    • Increase nitrogen retention
    • Improve sleep quality and recovery

APPLIED NUTRACEUTICALS: BETTER RESULTS THROUGH SCIENCE…

STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE

Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    The World is Full of Small People.
    People who do not try. People who do not care.
    People for whom the mediocre is satisfactory.

For such as these, there is standard Creatine Monohydrate, Mona Vie, Tae-Bo and Richard Simmons’ Sweatin’ to the Oldies.

Then, there are those who would stand proud… and apart. Those who strive towards their own self-established goals with diligence, intelligence and tenacity. Champions whose walls, mantels or even just memories are decorated by their accomplishments, whatever the discipline they pursue.

For such as these: the Proud, the Driven, the Victorious; there is
    Applied Nutraceuticals.

Forwarding those who live to better themselves, for whom mediocrity is anything but satisfactory, AN supplies the support for YOU to stand apart from the crowd; healthier, faster, stronger.

For You, only AN can provide:

RPM: ENERGIZE YOUR WORKOUTS AND LEAVE THE “PACK” BEHIND
    • Explosive energy without the jitters
    • Intense mental focus
    • Measurable strength increases
    • Unparalleled pumps
    • Suppressed estrogen
    • Increased testosterone
    • Thermogenic fat metabolization

Drive: AMPLIFY YOUR PERFORMANCE; “DRIVE” YOURSELF TO THE TOP
    • Increase muscle strength & speed
    • Increase endurance
    • Promote lean muscle growth
    • Speed recovery time
    • Enhance sexual performance
    • Improve mood

Neovar: RISE FROM YOUR TRAINING RENEWED AND REJUVENATED UNLIKE EVER BEFORE
    • Drastically speed recovery time
    • Force more nutrition into your muscles
    • Elevate strength and hypertrophy
    • Increase insulin sensitivity
    • Increase muscular endurance

IGF-2: GROW LEAN, HARD-EARNED MASS WITH UNPRECEDENTED SPEED
    • Increase natural Testosterone and HGH production
    • Improve body composition
    • Promote lean mass and hypertrophy
    • Increase nitrogen retention
    • Improve sleep quality and recovery

APPLIED NUTRACEUTICALS: BETTER RESULTS THROUGH SCIENCE…

STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE

I LOVED the way your intro; that, is the exact attitude we should all have, right there!!! Awesome wording!!!

21. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Thank you

***NOW @ NP***
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

ahem...bump...don't tell me you guys are running out of steam already?

Cheers!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

As technology advances through the last few millenia, we have been given wonderful information, machinery and advanced our minds towards solutions and ideas. We landed on the moon, we mapped the cell and endevour to accomplish what was previously impossible.

At AN there is a similar attitude, being healthy, strong and loving the way you feel and look arent impossible they are reality.

AN has been looking misery and malcontent in the eye and saying "no we wont get slow, over weight and depressed".

They have been walking the walk and talking the talk with innovation, research and individual "real world" testing.

There is no shortage of criticism, skepticism and grand claims but what we need to move ahead are ideas. Ideas backed by hard work and a "never quit attitude."

What if your heart decided it was to hard to pump once again?, what if leonardo was too overwhelmed by the large size of the Sistine chapel?, what if scientists decide cancer is incurable?

Were tired of drugs with more side effects than solutions. Were tired of band-aid remedies and skirting the base of the problem. We want answers, we want progress and we want success.

Quitting is not an option for you and neither is it for us, at AN we have been working, thinking, growing and perfecting tools for making your hard work manageable and rewarding.

Drive- Lose weight and feel great, balance out your hormones and tip the scales in your favor with added lean mass. Anabolism at is very core is about moving ahead and that's what drive does it pushes you forward with speed, endurance, increased recovery and virility. A strong body and a bad attitude is difficult to sustain. Drive also motivates you to feel good with constant progress and the feeling of well-being that only a healthy body can provide.

RPM- Like the name? Time to get fired up, rev up your engine cause RPM was made to surge power, flood your body with energy leave fat in the dust from the first dose. Its one thing to throw proven ingredients together its another to perfect synergy and have every link in the chain pull the weight it needs to. This is a breakthrough and one of a kind, youve found what you've been looking for. Using today's technology of SARMs RPM gives you the benefits of natural, potent, herbal testosterone without the side effects.

IGF-2- Noone gets tired of being virile and healthy. That's why AN combined Mucuna Pruiens, Dodder seed, Chlorophytum Borivilanium, Bioperine and Rhodiola Rosea. Get back the vigor of your youth, getting old is unavoidable but feeling old is unacceptable. Feel great, look great and act like youve got more living to do, Release more GH, Increase ATP and glycogen stores and feel the synergy of success.

Neo-var- A lifetime of research has gone into Neo-var, Great people have toiled away for months to use time tested ingredients of Ayruvedic medicine with the efficiency and technology of today's greatest minds. Neo-var primes your body to absorb, utilize and benefit from proven supplemental performers. This isnt your dads creatine its the culmination of insulin control, nutrient delivery that will have your cells packed full. We didn't invent the wheel but we made it better, faster and more effective.

Are you living the in the present or are you using yesterdays tools to solve todays problems.
    Working with today's bodies for today's solutions so your body building problems just became a thing of the past. Get fit, get ahead and get a hold of AN's line of intelligent, researched and proven products. Life is amazing and that is how you deserve to live and feel.
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 11-19-2008 at 04:08 PM.
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    As technology advances through the last few millenia, we have been given wonderful information, machinery and advanced our minds towards solutions and ideas. We landed on the moon, we mapped the cell and endevour to accomplish what was previously impossible.

At AN there is a similar attitude, being healthy, strong and loving the way you feel and look arent impossible they are reality.

AN has been looking misery and malcontent in the eye and saying "no we wont get slow, over weight and depressed".

They have been walking the walk and talking the talk with innovation, research and individual "real world" testing.

Theres no shortage of criticism, skepticism and grand claims but what we need to move ahead are ideas. Ideas backed by hard work and a "never quit attitude."

What if your heart decided it was to hard to pump once again?, what if leonardo was too overwhealmed by the large size of the cistine chapel?, what if scientists decide cancer is incurable?

Were tired of drugs with more side effects than solutions. Were tired of band-aid remedies and skirting the base of the problem. We want answers, we want progress and we want success.

Quitting is not an option for you and neither is it for us, at AN we have been working, thinking, growing and perfecting tools for making your hard work manageble and rewarding.

Drive- Lose weight and feel great, balance out your homones and tip the scales in your favor with added lean mass. Anabolism at is very core is about moving ahead and thats what drive does it pushes you forward with speed, endurance, increased recovery and virility. A strong body and a bad attitude is difficult to sustain. Drive also motivates you to feel good with constant progress and the feeling of well-being that only a healthy body can provide.

RPM- Like the name? Time to get fired up, rev up your engine cause RPM was made to surge power, flood your body with energy leave fat in the dust from the first dose. Its one thing to throw proven ingredients together its another to perfect synergy and have every link in the chain pull the weight it needs to. This is a breakthough and one of a kind, youve found what youve been looking for. Using todays technology of sarms RPM gives you the benefits of natural, potent, herbal testosterone without the side effects.

IGF-2- Noone gets tired of being virile and healthy. Thats why AN combined Mucuna Pruiens, Dodder seed, Chlorophytum Borivilanium, Bioperine and Rhodiola Rosea. Get back the vigor of your youth, getting old is unavoidable thing feeling old is unacceptable. Feel great, look great and act like youve got more living to do, Release more GH, Increase ATP and glycogen stores and feel the synergy of success.

Neo-var- A lifetime of research has gone into Neo-var, Great people have toiled away for months to use time tested ingredients of Ayurvedic medicine with the efficiency and technology of todays greatest minds. Neo-var primes your body to absord, utilize and benefit from proven supplemetal performers. This isnt your dads creatine its the culmination of insulin control, nutrient delivery that will have your cells packed full. We didnt invent the wheel but we made it better, faster and more effective.

Are you living the in the present or are you using yesterdays tools to solve todays problems.
    Working with todays bodies for todays solutions so your body building problems just became a thing of the past. Get fit, get ahead and get ahold of AN's line of intelligent, researched and proven products. Life is amazing and that is how you deserve to live and feel.
    The concept is solid. I like how you haven't just used the AN words to describe the products, but done it yourself. A few typos. Overall

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    The concept is solid. I like how you haven't just used the AN words to describe the products, but done it yourself. A few typos. Overall
    Fixed the typos, i think. I like that you always have something positive to contribute!
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Fixed the typos, i think. I like that you always have something positive to contribute!
    Not quite, but no biggie...LOL. Did you want me to be as critical as I would be with myself in my critique? I do blunt and honest, but I DO give credit where it's due, too (and I like to motivate people)

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Not quite, but no biggie...LOL. Did you want me to be as critical as I would be with myself in my critique? I do blunt and honest, but I DO give credit where it's due, too (and I like to motivate people)
    You critical? Nah...never.

Cheers babe!
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

You critical? Nah...never.

Cheers babe!
    Quiet in the cheap seats please. Else I'll GIVE you something that makes that jaw of yours drop

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quiet in the cheat seats please. Else I'll GIVE you something that makes that jaw of yours drop
    You promise?

Cheers!
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

You promise?

Cheers!
    Anything to make you speechless

31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

2 days left...

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Bum!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  33. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Bum!
    Hobos! Transients of all kinds!

***NOW @ NP***
  34. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

A Final Entry

With Greater Complexity, Autonomy and Ingenuity than Anything Devised Ever by Human Artifice, Our Bodies are Masterpieces of Precision.
    Reacting, Interacting, Repairing, Adapting, Differentiating, Multiplying; We are Walking Biochemical Processes of an Immense Scale.

Hormones, enzymes, lipids, saccharides, peptides, sterols, minerals, nucleotides, nucleosides; the list goes on and on of the myriad factors laboring to simply maintain the delicate balance of survival.

But, why simply survive?
    Why not supercede the mere continuation of life?
    Why not excel?

Why not thrive?

With the revelation of the complexities of our physiology, so too has come to light the means by which those very biochemical processes may be manipulated; amplified; set to work for our additional benefit…

Enter Applied Nutraceuticals; your opportunity to tip the “delicate balance of survival” in your favor and raise your Masterpiece to an entirely new level of precision!
    RPM:
    • Manipulates neural transmission to increase your energy and focus
    • Shares mechanistic similarity to Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators to increase your testosterone, lower estrogen, and increase strength

Drive:
    • Exploit PKA and PKG pathways, activating gene expression, increasing vasodilation and ATP production
    • Increase metabolic rate via T3 and T4 secretion for body recomposition
    • Inhibit the aromatization of testosterone

IGF-2:
    • Activate HGH secretion via L-dopa for greater growth, recovery and lipolysis
    • Resist physical, chemical and environmental stress with potent adaptogens
    • Increase blood testosterone and improve sexual performance

Neovar:
    • Increase insulin sensitivity and nutrient uptake by muscle cells
    • Aid strength and recovery via the phospho-creatine pathway
    • Fuel glycogenesis with unparalleled rapidity

Applied Nutraceuticals: Better Results Through Science

“Enhancing Your Body’s Own Ability for Excellence”

***NOW @ NP***
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    With Greater Complexity, Autonomy and Ingenuity than Anything Devised Ever by Human Artifice, Our Bodies are Masterpieces of Precision.
    Reacting, Interacting, Repairing, Adapting, Differentiating, Multiplying; We are Walking Biochemical Processes of an Immense Scale.

Hormones, enzymes, lipids, saccharides, peptides, sterols, minerals, nucleotides, nucleosides; the list goes on and on of the myriad factors laboring to simply maintain the delicate balance of survival.

But, why simply survive?
    Why not supercede the mere continuation of life?
    Why not excel?

Why not thrive?

With the revelation of the complexities of our physiology, so too has come to light the means by which those very biochemical processes may be manipulated; amplified; set to work for our additional benefit…

Enter Applied Nutraceuticals; your opportunity to tip the “delicate balance of survival” in your favor and raise your Masterpiece to an entirely new level of precision!
    RPM:
    • Manipulates neural transmission to increase your energy and focus
    • Shares mechanistic similarity to Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators to increase your testosterone, lower estrogen, and increase strength

Drive:
    • Exploit PKA and PKG pathways, activating gene expression, increasing vasodilation and ATP production
    • Increase metabolic rate via T3 and T4 secretion for body recomposition
    • Inhibit the aromatization of testosterone

IGF-2:
    • Activate HGH secretion via L-dopa for greater growth, recovery and lipolysis
    • Resist physical, chemical and environmental stress with potent adaptogens
    • Increase blood testosterone and improve sexual performance

Neovar:
    • Increase insulin sensitivity and nutrient uptake by muscle cells
    • Aid strength and recovery via the phospho-creatine pathway
    • Fuel glycogenesis with unparalleled rapidity

Applied Nutraceuticals: Better Results Through Science

“Enhancing Your Body’s Own Ability for Excellence”
    You do your intros very well. Thank you for your hard efforts, Resolve

36. New Member

big FD... a bottle of each for a hand delivered marketing tool. You're not going to attract much talent with low-ball prizes like this.
  37. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

You do your intros very well. Thank you for your hard efforts, Resolve
    Eh, it wasn't so hard - a couple minutes of thought, 5mins of typing - voila. I like to write and I just had fun with this.

***NOW @ NP***
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck2000 View Post
    big FD... a bottle of each for a hand delivered marketing tool. You're not going to attract much talent with low-ball prizes like this.
    They can tweak or alter/combine ideas, weve given some great platforms to use here. I would have to differ as a supplement consumer for over a decade (more with others) i have seen numerous write-ups marketing and ideas, and consider some of the stuff put forward to be very effective and consice. The major realistic points have been covered so now its a matter of packaging, colors, pictures or even just taking the idea. I dont think anyone loses here.
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

The last days are here, if you're going to enter...

40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Its 6am the suns not up yet, now it just started to rain.. are you going to quit? or will drive through this just like every other morning.
    Your finishing your last rep on a hard set of bicep curls, do you stop mid rep cause it hurts? or do you dig deep, grunt and finish it off?
    Someone ate your chicken breast at work, do you hit the drive through and mull over a burger? or get a chicken salad or protein shake and stay on track with your diet, leaner, stronger and healthier.
    Its the last 20 seconds in the game, are you going to be the one? The one who doesnt get scared, the one who rises to the challenge and brings the trophy home? You are that person, the leader, the engine and the brain. There is a place for you at the top and we can help you get there. These are some of our success stories...(link to testimonials)Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science

In the end will you be a hero or will you be a dreamer with a "one day" attitude?

It isnt easy to be exceptional, it isnt simple to be special and it doesnt get easier to push the envelope every day.

We all know it takes hard work, nutrition, discipline, consistency and a great team.

Your not alone.

Theres supplements made just for you. Applied nutriceuticals made the performance stack for you. A myriad team of scientists, nutritionists and athletes joined up to use mother natures wonders, pushing you, motivating you and changing your body and mind. Were here to bring you one step closer to your goals. Our supplements are not "hardcore" or "extreme" but you could say "core" because, in the end there is only one way to do it right. Never shying away from a challenge weve gotten to the bottom of intelligent performance supplementing that have very desirable effects and results.

We've made a superior line of products full of result enducing formulas and ingredients. We've done our work so you can do yours better. We stand behind our products and we share your vision that sets us ahead of the pack and apart from average. Talk is cheap now get the performance stack and get to work conquering your challenges.

Drive, Neo-var, IgF-2 and RPM the allstar team who's got your performance supplement bases covered.

Visit Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science to find out more about how we create success one person at a time and buy our performance supplement stack.

Finish strong and live long, see you at the front of the pack where we've been waiting all along.
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 11-24-2008 at 12:59 PM.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Art / Creative Design Contest!!!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:47 PM
  2. Appnuts, are you THAT GUY? CONTEST! FREE GIFT CARD TO APPNUT!!!!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 06:29 PM
  3. Controlled Labs "Creative Picture" Contest!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 10:24 PM
  4. AN Presents...The Reps Per Minute Contest!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 05:05 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 11:54 AM