APPNUT PRESENTS...The How Clever are you Creative Writing Contest!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Well done Resolve!

2. Nice to see some action...lets keep it going fellas. Get creative...Using pictures is only part of the equation...the writeup is the fun part...you get to be as ridiculous and outrageous as you want. Be somewhat serious, but don't be too serious...know what I mean?

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Nice to see some action...lets keep it going fellas. Get creative...Using pictures is only part of the equation...the writeup is the fun part...you get to be as ridiculous and outrageous as you want. Be somewhat serious, but don't be too serious...know what I mean?

Cheers!

LOL. Does that mean that I can make this break worthwhile by wandering in and asking how you would like this?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    For a very select fer on this forum it is, however for you and I, AM is certainly not a business, and either way, if you dont like the prize, or feel that your thoughts or ideas are worth than a few bottles of supplements, easy answer is don't enter the contest.

Everyone is so greedy nowadays, no wonder Americas economy is in the sh!t-hole and everyone's broke! But whatever, thanks for the opportunity AN, I am a little busy with school right now (20 page business plan due tomorrow) but I'll have a little something for you in a few days!
    nice post!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    nice post!
    Agreed!

I think some of you are taking the disclaimer out of context...the disclaimer is put in place as a just in case type of thing. AN is not asking you to create a marketing campaign. I just thought this would be a cool idea where people could create their own marketing writeup since so many of us laugh at the hype of so many different supplement company's products. Well, with that said...I say get crazy and come up with something off the wall...yes maybe some of your ideas may be used, but there is no guarantee of that so let loose...you have nothing to lose and a great prize as compensation for sharing your clever ideas.

Without further ado...impress me and pique my interest if you can. LOL.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Agreed!

I think some of you are taking the disclaimer out of context...the disclaimer is put in place as a just in case type of thing. AN is not asking you to create a marketing campaign. I just thought this would be a cool idea where people could create their own marketing writeup since so many of us laugh at the hype of so many different supplement company's products. Well, with that said...I say get crazy and come up with something off the wall...yes maybe some of your ideas may be used, but there is no guarantee of that so let loose...you have nothing to lose and a great prize as compensation for sharing your clever ideas.

Without further ado...impress me and pique my interest if you can. LOL.

Cheers!
    OHHHHHH, well a muscle-tech type supplement add is on its way then, haha.

7. The greatest machine ever created can be customised, altered, improved and tweaked.

This machine carries dreams, makes memories and produces life.

At any time if you choose you can change your machine to match your needs, wants and desires.

With some effort, essential components and help from the right places anything can be accomplished.

The potential is limitless, the abilities are unknown and the path is in front of you...

The greatest machine ever made is your body.

With all the time, money and energy we exert on houses, cars, clothing and investments our bodies can become frail, stressed, soft and plauged with ailments and obstacles to success and happiness.

With that in mind the minds at An have been fighting the clock, perfecting synergy and compliling an arsenal of tools for physical enhancement. We want your machine to live to its potential, accelerate to victory and cruise into accomplishements.

Helping you down the road to success AN has created Drive to push you through a hard day at the office into the drivers seat at the gym.
    Dont get stuck, dont quit, finish strong and live long. Formulated to allow the benefits of time tested ingredients to drive you to a synergy with the demands of life.

Somtimes just surviving isnt enough, and today you want to be happy, you want to excell and your tired of being average.
    RPM gets you fired up to attack lifes challenges. You win the battles in the gym, on the court and refuse to sit idle as life goes on faster than ever. With a focus on your goals, a properly primed body and a surge of increased vitality RPM puts you into the higher strata of your potential.

Big cities, busy streets, fast food and frenzy of so called quick fixes have people lost and miserable. Lets not forget about our bodies, keeping our cells clean and efficient is more important than any other time in history.
    Neo-var is there to keep you clean, refreshed and charged up to tackle life with the vigor of a young healthy body.

Igf-2 was made with an attitude that says, dont get old get even. Fire up the testosterone production, rekindle a romance with health and feel like you should, fantastic. Strength is a side effect of a low stress system, with a surge of herbal testosterone amplifiers IgF turns back the clock on average production and meagre living. Dont just survive , thrive, dont crawl when you can sprint to happiness with AN's line of health and body enhancing supplements.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    OHHHHHH, well a muscle-tech type supplement add is on its way then, haha.
    I look forward to seeing what you can create. I personally love innovation and something that is different and unique. Be an abstract thinker and think outside the box...Commonality breeds parity, innovation raises the bar and sets a new standard!

Cheers to ya bud!

9. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    The greatest machine ever created can be customised, altered, improved and tweaked.

At any time if you choose you can change your machine to match your needs, wants and desires.

With some effort, essential components and help from the right places anything can be accomplished.

The potential is limitless, the abilities are unknown and the path is in front of you...

With all the time, money and energy we exert on houses, cars, clothing and investments our bodies can become frail, stressed, soft and plauged with ailments and obstacles to success and happiness.

With that in mind the minds at An have been fighting the clock, perfecting synergy and compliling an arsenal of tools for physical enhancement. We want your machine to live to its potential, accelerate to victory and cruise into accomplishements.

Helping you down the road to success AN has created Drive to push you through a hard day at the office into the drivers seat at the gym.
    Dont get stuck, dont quit, finish strong and live long. Formulated to allow the benefits of time tested ingredients to drive you to a synergy with the demands of life.

Somtimes just surviving isnt enough, and today you want to be happy, you want to excell and your tired of being average.
    RPM gets you fired up to attack lifes challenges. You win the battles in the gym, on the court and refuse to sit idle as life goes on faster than ever. With a focus on your goals, a properly primed body and a surge of increased vitality RPM puts you into the higher strata of your potential.

Big cities, busy streets, fast food and frenzy of so called quick fixes have people lost and miserable. Lets not forget about our bodies, keeping our cells clean and efficient is more important than any other time in history.
    Neo-var is there to keep you clean, refreshed and charged up to tackle life with the vigor of a young healthy body.

Igf-2 was made with an attitude that says, dont get old get even. Fire up the testosterone production, rekindle a romance with health and feel like you should, fantastic. Strength is a side effect of a low stress system, with a surge of herbal testosterone amplifiers IgF turns back the clock on average production and meagre living. Dont just survive , thrive, dont crawl when you can sprint to happiness with AN's line of health and body enhancing supplements.
    Now this is what I am talking about. I like it. Instead of going the humorous route you went the more true to life and relation route...I really like the don't get old, get even part and even better...you started and ended strong. Nice job!

Keep the innovation going everyone...you have plenty of time and chances to craft something magnificent.

Cheers!

10. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    The greatest machine ever created can be customised, altered, improved and tweaked.

I like it!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

11. Bump!

12. Here's a first draft from me. It's rough but you get the idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

13. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Here's a first draft from me. It's rough but you get the idea.
    Nice idea there bud. Roll with it and create a persuasive, innovative, and inspiring writeup and you may just be onto something special.

Cheers!

14. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Nice idea there bud. Roll with it and create a persuasive, innovative, and inspiring writeup and you may just be onto something special.

Cheers!
    Thanks, I'll see what I can do.

15. A writing contest, eh. This may just get me to come out of the woodworks.

Is it open to Le Canadiens? (The citizens, not the hockey team)

DB2000

16. my write up coming by friday night

get ready it will blow you away

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    A writing contest, eh. This may just get me to come out of the woodworks.

Is it open to Le Canadiens? (The citizens, not the hockey team)

DB2000
    It's open to EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE

18. Never enough

oh good i'm entering then
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

19. OK, here's my 2nd entry with some minor revisions and a little personal touch from my actual transformation using the AN supps RPM, Drive and IGF-2. I know the transformation isn't much, but it's real and it's an actual pic testimony for the supps.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    OK, here's my 2nd entry with some minor revisions and a little personal touch from my actual transformation using the AN supps RPM, Drive and IGF-2. I know the transformation isn't much, but it's real and it's an actual pic testimony for the supps.
    A great second application!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

21. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    OK, here's my 2nd entry with some minor revisions and a little personal touch from my actual transformation using the AN supps RPM, Drive and IGF-2. I know the transformation isn't much, but it's real and it's an actual pic testimony for the supps.
    Great entry right there bud. Honestly...I really liked how you added in your own transformation. Great job!

Cheers!

22. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Kudos on the transformation; you achieved a noticeable difference in 3 months

And entry has really come along

23. Quote Originally Posted by seanf76 View Post
    my write up coming by friday night

get ready it will blow you away
    O'rly? LOL. . Just messing with ya bud. I look forward to seeing what you submit. Don't let me down now with that suspenseful build up.

Cheers!

24. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    O'rly? LOL. . Just messing with ya bud. I look forward to seeing what you submit. Don't let me down now with that suspenseful build up.

Cheers!
    kid is sick may not get it done until the end of the weekend

25. Thanks for the kind words guys. I was going to go with a professional bodybuilder offseason/competition transformation, but decided to go with my own since it had a little move value to me.

26. OK, here's my last application, v3. Made some changes to the last page.

27. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    OK, here's my last application, v3. Made some changes to the last page.
    I like what you did to the last page. That's great stuff, right there

28. Bump!
  29. A 2nd and more serious entry

The World is Full of Small People.
    People who do not try. People who do not care.
    People for whom the mediocre is satisfactory.

For such as these, there is standard Creatine Monohydrate, Mona Vie, Tae-Bo and Richard Simmons’ Sweatin’ to the Oldies.

Then, there are those who would stand proud… and apart. Those who strive towards their own self-established goals with diligence, intelligence and tenacity. Champions whose walls, mantels or even just memories are decorated by their accomplishments, whatever the discipline they pursue.

For such as these: the Proud, the Driven, the Victorious; there is
    Applied Nutraceuticals.

Forwarding those who live to better themselves, for whom mediocrity is anything but satisfactory, AN supplies the support for YOU to stand apart from the crowd; healthier, faster, stronger.

For You, only AN can provide:

RPM: ENERGIZE YOUR WORKOUTS AND LEAVE THE “PACK” BEHIND
    • Explosive energy without the jitters
    • Intense mental focus
    • Measurable strength increases
    • Unparalleled pumps
    • Suppressed estrogen
    • Increased testosterone
    • Thermogenic fat metabolization

Drive: AMPLIFY YOUR PERFORMANCE; “DRIVE” YOURSELF TO THE TOP
    • Increase muscle strength & speed
    • Increase endurance
    • Promote lean muscle growth
    • Speed recovery time
    • Enhance sexual performance
    • Improve mood

Neovar: RISE FROM YOUR TRAINING RENEWED AND REJUVENATED UNLIKE EVER BEFORE
    • Drastically speed recovery time
    • Force more nutrition into your muscles
    • Elevate strength and hypertrophy
    • Increase insulin sensitivity
    • Increase muscular endurance

IGF-2: GROW LEAN, HARD-EARNED MASS WITH UNPRECEDENTED SPEED
    • Increase natural Testosterone and HGH production
    • Improve body composition
    • Promote lean mass and hypertrophy
    • Increase nitrogen retention
    • Improve sleep quality and recovery

APPLIED NUTRACEUTICALS: BETTER RESULTS THROUGH SCIENCE…

STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE

Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

30. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    The World is Full of Small People.
    People who do not try. People who do not care.
    People for whom the mediocre is satisfactory.

For such as these, there is standard Creatine Monohydrate, Mona Vie, Tae-Bo and Richard Simmons’ Sweatin’ to the Oldies.

Then, there are those who would stand proud… and apart. Those who strive towards their own self-established goals with diligence, intelligence and tenacity. Champions whose walls, mantels or even just memories are decorated by their accomplishments, whatever the discipline they pursue.

For such as these: the Proud, the Driven, the Victorious; there is
    Applied Nutraceuticals.

Forwarding those who live to better themselves, for whom mediocrity is anything but satisfactory, AN supplies the support for YOU to stand apart from the crowd; healthier, faster, stronger.

For You, only AN can provide:

RPM: ENERGIZE YOUR WORKOUTS AND LEAVE THE “PACK” BEHIND
    • Explosive energy without the jitters
    • Intense mental focus
    • Measurable strength increases
    • Unparalleled pumps
    • Suppressed estrogen
    • Increased testosterone
    • Thermogenic fat metabolization

Drive: AMPLIFY YOUR PERFORMANCE; “DRIVE” YOURSELF TO THE TOP
    • Increase muscle strength & speed
    • Increase endurance
    • Promote lean muscle growth
    • Speed recovery time
    • Enhance sexual performance
    • Improve mood

Neovar: RISE FROM YOUR TRAINING RENEWED AND REJUVENATED UNLIKE EVER BEFORE
    • Drastically speed recovery time
    • Force more nutrition into your muscles
    • Elevate strength and hypertrophy
    • Increase insulin sensitivity
    • Increase muscular endurance

IGF-2: GROW LEAN, HARD-EARNED MASS WITH UNPRECEDENTED SPEED
    • Increase natural Testosterone and HGH production
    • Improve body composition
    • Promote lean mass and hypertrophy
    • Increase nitrogen retention
    • Improve sleep quality and recovery

APPLIED NUTRACEUTICALS: BETTER RESULTS THROUGH SCIENCE…

STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE

I LOVED the way your intro; that, is the exact attitude we should all have, right there!!! Awesome wording!!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Art / Creative Design Contest!!!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 01:47 PM
  2. Appnuts, are you THAT GUY? CONTEST! FREE GIFT CARD TO APPNUT!!!!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 07:29 PM
  3. Controlled Labs "Creative Picture" Contest!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 11:24 PM
  4. AN Presents...The Reps Per Minute Contest!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 06:05 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 12:54 PM