PROMO: Win A Bottle Of Universal's Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid.

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Joking, it was a joke my man, we ain't pullin the plug on nothing, these guys would lynch me

Here is Hg if the plug is pulled:

No I'm kidding!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    Here is Hg if the plug is pulled:

No I'm kidding!!!
    LOL !

IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
    •   

3. I'd love to run a log of the Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid. I'm 36 and have lost over 60lbs of fat since Feb, by eating clean, using animal pack and stack, and busting my arse in the gym each day. So far I've had some bad luck finding a pre and intra workout drink. Popular Muscletech, BSN, and MRI products from GNC all made me sick, then very tired, with little to no pump. Torent, SuperPump, SizeOn and flat Coke mixed with ON's Rootbeer flavored Whey and a scoop of beta alanine are the only products/home-brews I've used that even comes close to helping me get through leg day. Help me mix it up, so I can continue to make gains. Also, I keep a very thorough diet and workout log that allows me to track everything.

Thanks for your consideration.

4. Not sure if my two cents fits into this forum but here goes:

I race ultra-endurance events. Typically anything longer than a 6hr solo mountain bike race but my preference is for 12hr and 24hr solo mountain bike races. This weekend I'm going to be racing in a 48hr solo mountain bike race, yup, non-stop and it's the first of it's kind in the US. Over the last couple of years I've raced in the '07 and '08 24hr Solo Mountain Bike World Championships, managed to get on a podium in this years Worlds.

I understand the benefits to Beta-Alanine but I'm not familiar with the other product though I am interested in trying these products and could keep a log. I realize this offer may not be of any use to the demographic targeted as my sport and the trg required to compete in these kinds of Ultras is sort of "weird". ;-)
  5. Because

I want to log these two because I want my muscles to just keep growing and growing. I want the damn things to explode. I'm thinkin this would do the trick

6. I'd like to try these out to compare to my past intra-workout mixes.

I have used extend for my intra-workout supplement, and spiked it with beta alanine. I'd like to compare your guys product, versus my own concoction.

I am currently lean bulking, so any help I can get to squeeze out more reps or be able to add more volume to my workout is more than welcome. I also enjoy logging very much and aspire to always be running some type of log. You can see my last three logs in my signature and see that I am honest and objective.
  7. Thumbs up You guys rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Should be in by the end of the week Took a while to get it in for you guys, but good things come to those who wait
    Indeed. Very happy about this Steveoph. Tell the powers that be that we said thanks. Now let's get some more stuff in there LOL!

Hg

8. First of all I haven't used either product before. I do enjoy beta alanine. mostly used purple wraath where it was most noticable. I do enjoy ragnarok and have heard good things about intra-aid. I would love to put it to the test before a workout. I would surely log it and give my feedback on the product. timing/workout and other supps would be listed. I am currently on a DC type routine, but am a stickler for 5 days on 2 days off type deal. one body part a day hit hard as hell. If you only want that as the supp being run that would be fine as well. Very interested and have heard great things about Universal.
    I am 28 years old.
    i'll send addy if i get the opportunity to log this stuff.
    have used pre-workout supps plenty and am currently dosing some ragnarok here and there before i get ready to run a stack coming soon.
    Thanks guys.

9. Good thing Hg didnt see post #31...

10. Excited.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    Good thing Hg didnt see post #31...

Precisely what I'm talkin about

LOL!
  12. I got the ok from Austin to throw in an app...

I would like to keep a log of Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid because I have a lot of past and current experience with pre and intra workout supplements and I know how they work and what to expect.

I've taken supplements with Beta Alanine in it before but I'm pretty sure not as high of a dose as this product is so this will be a slightly different experience. Also, this will have a different effect since it's dosed 2x a day instead of just pre-workout like all of the other supplements that had it in them that I've tried.

Intra-Aid, I feel, is going to be better then the other intra-workout mixes I've tried due to the fast acting protein and carbs in it for the extra boost for your workouts, and from the reviews so far on this stuff, I think I'm gonna get hooked lol.

This stack will no doubt result in some intense workouts and I would like to share my views on these products by logging them for you guys.

IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

13. I cant wait till the loggers are picked!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Indeed. Very happy about this Steveoph. Tell the powers that be that we said thanks. Now let's get some more stuff in there LOL!

Hg
    Incase you guys missed it, IA is in stock at NP! Intra-Aid (25 servings) By: Universal Nutrition

I think the lack of apps is due to the stipulation that you can't have won anything from UN in the past month, since you guys have been so generous! I won something from the new site promo, so I'm out lol.
  15. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Incase you guys missed it, IA is in stock at NP! Intra-Aid (25 servings) By: Universal Nutrition

I think the lack of apps is due to the stipulation that you can't have won anything from UN in the past month, since you guys have been so generous! I won something from the new site promo, so I'm out lol.

New site promo? What promo??

16. I can't believe more people aren't interested . .

Any chance you'll move the Winner-announcement up a couple days ?!
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

17. I've been out of my Xtend for almost 2 weeks now and I sure would love some intra to size on!!!!!!!

18. Just to make the Universal Reps aware: If I am chosen, it will take me a couple of weeks to get my log up. I would still love to log IA+BA9, but I thought you should know.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  19. Angry Speechless...

/me peeks in, looks around...

/me leaves...

20. Just curious on the length that the log will be! I plan on logging a run in 2 weeks and I was wonderin how many weeks the bottles will last!
  21. Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Just curious on the length that the log will be! I plan on logging a run in 2 weeks and I was wonderin how many weeks the bottles will last!

Well Intra-Aid comes in a 25 serving tub and is used on workout days only so depending on how many times a week you workout you can figure out how long it will last you. Basically, however long it takes for you to go through 25 workouts.

The Beta Ala9 comes in a 70 serving bottle. You take 2 servings a day so it's a 35 day supply. It's safe to say the Intra-Aid will last at least that long as well give or take so a 35 day log is realistic.

Hg

22. Why is one for 25 and one for 35? That does not make sense especially if we are logging it for 30 days. Every product should be in 30 day supplies or 60. Not some odd end number especially if stacking the two I will end up stuck with left overs of one and than not get the full benifits of the stack.

23. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why is one for 25 and one for 35? That does not make sense especially if we are logging it for 30 days. Every product should be in 30 day supplies or 60. Not some odd end number especially if stacking the two I will end up stuck with left overs of one and than not get the full benifits of the stack.
    Don't stress over it, man, you'd be getting it for free. And you're "leftovers" would be beta-alanine, which is beneficial even by itself. You'd get all the benefits of the stack + the additional benefit of getting to continued BA use after you run out of IA.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

24. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why is one for 25 and one for 35? That does not make sense especially if we are logging it for 30 days. Every product should be in 30 day supplies or 60. Not some odd end number especially if stacking the two I will end up stuck with left overs of one and than not get the full benifits of the stack.
    Wow dude, you want Universal to wipe your a$$ while you're at it ?! ..

You don't work out 25 days in a row [Who does?!], so you won't consume the whole Intra-Aid in 25 days .. average member here works out like 5 days a week, so 25 servings/5 servings each week = 5 week supply X 7 days = 35 day supply for Intra-Aid . . Which matches the Beta Ala9s 35 day supply . . Was that clear enough to meet your serving-match requirement !?

Anything else !?
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

25. Thank you guys for allowing us the opportunity to try out for supplement testing! It is fantastic. In any case, I believe I would be a good candidate for these two supplements because I am currently training for the police department in my county, and on top of recruit physical training, I am also weightlifting on my own time to achieve top physical condition for a local bodybuilding competition. Any help I can get on this quest would be phenomenal.

Having been the 1st assistant manager at Vitamin World, I have tried almost every product for pre, mid and post workout. I understand my body well enough to know what supplements work and which dont. I currently lift weights 5 days a week and am on a just below maintenance calorie diet.

Thank you for you consideration on this subject.

26. hmmm...I'm going to take DCP/LEVI/NAPALM for a run in a week for 3 weeks, and then I'll be running an AN stack with IGF-2, Neovar, RPM, DRIVE, and Lipotrohin AM/PM after.

I would log the IA/BA9 alongside the AN porducts if universal would be cool with that? I didn't want to post up since it would have to been in a few weeks and alongside other products, but with how many people have applied?

Let me know, I'll throw an app up if Universal is down for this.

27. i might be starting a cycle soon. so hopefully i can evaluate intra-aid while being on and off if you guys are interested?
    depends when you expect to pick loggers?
  28. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Wow dude, you want Universal to wipe your a$$ while you're at it ?! ..

You don't work out 25 days in a row [Who does?!], so you won't consume the whole Intra-Aid in 25 days .. average member here works out like 5 days a week, so 25 servings/5 servings each week = 5 week supply X 7 days = 35 day supply for Intra-Aid . . Which matches the Beta Ala9s 35 day supply . . Was that clear enough to meet your serving-match requirement !?

Anything else !?

Pure genius! Thanks for the cover mate

Hg

29. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Pure genius! Thanks for the cover mate

Hg
    Lol, not a problem.

I assumed bolding the main point would make it even clearer for those who didn't seem to understand the mindset behind the non-matching serving sizes !

. . . .

30. I am in the verge of breaking plato with my max out reps and I was looking for a BA aa product. I push my hardest with lifting, and finish my workouts in dire need of rest, and recovery and energy. AA is also great for my recovery processes that i need as I lift heavy and get fatigued easily towards my last set and few last reps when i wanna push as hard as i possibly can and it suxs when you make it half way through your rep and get stuck cuz your to fatigued to move it. I feel I could benefit and take full advantage of this combo and would love the opportunity to log this product and see how it is and would love for it to be my first log and have this opportunity.
    Thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROMO: Citrus Burst Intra-Aid
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 12:22 PM
  2. PROMO: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 03:30 PM
  3. Toyin' with Intra-Aid & Beta-Ala9 (sponsored)
    By TOYFORDOLET in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:34 PM
  4. Replies: 331
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:53 AM
  5. Universal Intra-Aid.....
    By DrkZoolander in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 11:41 AM