PROMO: Win A Bottle Of Universal's Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
PROMO: Looking for a potent stimulant-free ergogenic pre- and intra-workout mix of supplements? Look no further. Universal has a great 1-2 combo of ergogenic workout aids-- Beta Ala9 and the all new Intra-Aid. And we want you to put 'em to the grind and log 'em.

Tell us why you want to want to log the combo of BetaAla9 and Intra-Aid and we'll pick 5 winners to log the 2 supps.

To be eligible, you need to be 18 years or older and have a US mailing address to enter. You also mustn't have won anything from Universal Nutrition in the past 30 days.

The supplements:
Universal Beta Ala9
Universal Intra-Aid

This contest is open until 11/21/08. Winners will be announced on 11/24/08. - edit, running late fellas, picking winners right now 11/25/2008 12:15 PM

Hg

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Haha, oh man I wanna enter this, I want MORE INTRA-AID. But I think I'll give some other lucky members a chance to try some IA out...whoever the 5 lucky people are get ready to be hooked!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and for the Universal guys, when will IA be getting picked up by NP?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and for the Universal guys, when will IA be getting picked up by NP?

We are hoping very soon OP. That and a lot of the other great products that Universal carries.

Hg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tell us why you want to want to log the combo of BetaAla9 and Intra-Aid and we'll pick 5 winners to log the 2 supps.
I am in the verge of breaking plato and I was looking for a BA aa product. I am just about to leg press 660 and after 5 reps I get very tired and I know I have to push for that 6th but I get very fatigued. AA is also great for my recovery processes as I lift heavy. I feel I could benefit and take full advantage of this combo.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Why I would love to log BetaAla9 & Intra-Aid: For me personally, the intraworkout supplement is something I cannot live without. Ive cycled through a lot of various intraworkout products such as Purple Wraath, Xtend, Intrabolic, Protein/WMS shake, I find they all work good and it is nice to mix them up. I have never had the opportunity to use Intra-Aid yet, but I am a happy user of some other Animal/Universal products. I love my Animal Pak, and I have really enjoyed Animal Pump in the past. I would love to log these 2 items and see how they compare to other Intra-Aid products I have used at the gym in the past. This is a great opportunity for whoever gets picked, especially if you've never used an intraworkout supplement before. Its amazing what a difference intraworkout products do for endurance, strength & energy in your workout. Good luck everyone!

goped

Awards
I would like to try your new products! I think that they would help me push through my intense workouts with even more power. I am currently cutting and I think that the pre work out drink would provide enough extra boost to push me the extra mile. The post work out drink would be great as well it has just enough carbs to replenish my muscle glycogen stores back to their fullest potential to keep me from going catabolic after my workouts

vette00

vette00

Awards
I would love to try the combo of BetaAla9 and Intra-Aid. BetaAla9 was something that was interesting to me in the last few months to try and the Intra Aid is supplement that was never in my cabinet to use. I have never used a supplement during the workout, only before and after. Basically, I have never used the 2 supplements and what a great chance to try, especially because it's Universal.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
What a sick promo Hg ! Good luck to the winners :thumbsup:

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Why I'd like to log BetaAla9 and Intra-Aid:

I'm currently using poseidon as my only supp for my pre/during basketball practice supp. I would like to see if I could get extra strength out of using these products, mainly for running when I have energy, but my legs just won't do what they need to. I'd like to see if BetaAla9 and Intra-Aid would give me the extra bit of strength I need to finish my suicides/sprints. :)

Machine Mind

Machine Mind

Awards
I'm starting a strength and endurance program in December and would love to include the advantage of Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid. Honestly, I think this may be the crux of what I need in reaching my goals.

GET STRONGER, GET FASTER, GET TOUGHER, GO LONGER, GO HARDER

These are my goals and I hope Universal have some great stuff going here. Beta Alanine? Of course that would help with my endurance, and add a synergism to the creatine that I'm already using. Intra-Aid? How could it get better than having your bases fully covered for your whole workout, the highest quality protein, carbs, and aminos to keep plenty of fuel in the tank.

I've used a lot of Xtend, and had to add the WMS and beta alanine. Maybe Intra-Aid is a lot better and less maintenance...

When your goal is to get to hell and back...you need some endurance and a nice refreshing drink on the way. Let's do this Universal.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I figure, I loved IA before and have just been waiting to use it again, so I am applying, and if you Universal guys are looking for new users or input from different guys, you can simply not choose me. That being said, I can compare the effects of running IA solo against running IA with BA9, so your call.

Why would I want to run this stack?

Because I am an INTRA-ADDICT, baby, yeah! I have used a wide variety of intra-workout products and homebrews and the only other thing that even came close was a heavily-bolstered Purple Wraath concoction, and even that wasn't quite up to the same level. Intra- or "Peri-" workout nutrition is one of the few things that I always employ, whether cutting or bulking or whatever.

This winter I am drastically changing my workout routine; working my way up to two-a-days (which actually start next week) and the addition of BA + IA would help tremendously in my stamina and endurance when hitting the weights so frequently. With those 2 Universal products in my bag, I'd kick some serious butt.

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
i would like to try it as I am going to be cutting and need a good pre and intra workout to help me make it through my workouts. i have tried many and some seem to work ok I want to give this a shot and do a good detailed log for you

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
Why Me

I have used these 2 products in the past with amazing resutls. At the time I used them they were both stand alones. That being said I know the powerful effects the two posses. I can only imagine what kind of freaky results would ensue by combining the two. :head:

I am currently using the Anabolic Window stack of ST, IA, and Torrent. However, I have been using either ST or Animal Pump for quite sometime and I'm looking to go to some kind of supplementation that will reduce the amount of stimulants for a short time. That way I when I resume taking ST or Pump I will see even greater results than I am already.

Plus... I love the "tingles"!!! :icon_lol:

To add to this, I have never had the opportunity to log a supplement of any kind. I use them and mention them often in my Journey at the FORVM, but I would love the opportunity to give my honest feedback of these two great products. My way of "paying" back the company whose products I use, which coincidentally have given me great results.

Great promo HG! :woohoo:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am excited.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good luck guys...The Intra-aid will be awesome!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jump on this one guys and girls, if there are any gals!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
wow!!! weres all the entries at!?!?!?!? I may have to put my name in the bucket, if a few more good ones don't show up!!!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Get your entries in!

If I don't see 20 more entries in here and also see this thread voted up to at least a 15 by the end of the day I'm pulling the plug on this promo! :rant:

J/K :icon_lol:

Get your entries in ladies and gentlemen. This supplement stack is great for both male and female and I am surprised their aren't more female entries!

In all seriousness, and to be fair, in order to complete this by the dates set we need to see a lot more entries in here to pull 5 winners from. If we don't get enough by the deadline I will have to extend it in order to give people more time to get their entries in. Tell your friends to sign up :)

Hg

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to enter but I'm not sure if I can because I'm currently doing a log for Osteo-Sport at the moment.

Are we allowed to run multiple log's simultaneously ? :think:
(sorry for being ignorant, I'm new to the rules of logging products on here)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That changes for every situation - you would want to check with reps from the companies whose products you are logging and make sure they're cool with it. Also, it's a good idea to only run simultaneous logs for products that do entirely different things, so there is no overlap or confusion about how each is affecting you.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
I would like to be considered for your product because I could best demonstraight how effective this product truly can be by being consistent in my supplementation and kicking ass in the gym. My goal is and has always been to be a freak of nature.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this out,.. like it was said "who doesn't like BA?",.. but I'm about to do a levi-reloaded log, and don't wanna be greedy. So, best of luck to all the entrants!!!!

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
you shouldnt pull the plug pick from the ones that applied

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to have the opportunity to try out Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid.

I'm currently cutting, so my diet is strict and my cardio as well as weight training sessions are religious. As opposed to being stimmed out [on thermogenics] most of my day, I prefer endurance/stamina enhancing supplements to prolong my cardio-sessions, and to be able to perform a cardio session immidiately upon completing a weight training session. I do take one or two servings of a thermogenic each day at the moment, but only in the morning prior to my cardio, and in the early afternoon again. I prefer not to take them prior to weight training, because I normally get a head ache, sweat excessively [so much that I get cold from the A/C], and don't feel as in-sync with the weights as I do with either pre- or intra-workout products. There's also less of a pump and volume, which isn't satisfactory when I'm hitting the weights.

I've tried my fair share of Beta Alanine products, including AEN's Intrabolic and IntraXcell. AEN's Intrastack is quite comparable to Universal's Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid, so I'd love to be able to make a comparison. The Intrastack got me into crazy conditioning, as I was able to endure 30-45 minute cardio sessions immidiately following my weight training sessions. The stamina was never-ending, which is ideal when you're aiming for two cardio sessions each day.

I'd love to have the chance to try this stack, and see if I can't match my previous all-time best conditioning !

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Im down for tryin them out.
beta alanine is something iv yet to try on a regular basis pre workout. but the formula seems a lot more complete than competing products.

but Intra-aid is what im very interested in. since im low carbing, this sounds awesome.
I hate sipping on just water as it never feels like it quenches my thirst but this seems perfect :)

BuckroeB

Awards
I'd love to run a log of the Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid. I'm 36 and have lost over 60lbs of fat since Feb, by eating clean, using animal pack and stack, and busting my arse in the gym each day. So far I've had some bad luck finding a pre and intra workout drink. Popular Muscletech, BSN, and MRI products from GNC all made me sick, then very tired, with little to no pump. Torent, SuperPump, SizeOn and flat Coke mixed with ON's Rootbeer flavored Whey and a scoop of beta alanine are the only products/home-brews I've used that even comes close to helping me get through leg day. Help me mix it up, so I can continue to make gains. Also, I keep a very thorough diet and workout log that allows me to track everything.

Thanks for your consideration.

uugh

Awards
Not sure if my two cents fits into this forum but here goes:

I race ultra-endurance events. Typically anything longer than a 6hr solo mountain bike race but my preference is for 12hr and 24hr solo mountain bike races. This weekend I'm going to be racing in a 48hr solo mountain bike race, yup, non-stop and it's the first of it's kind in the US. Over the last couple of years I've raced in the '07 and '08 24hr Solo Mountain Bike World Championships, managed to get on a podium in this years Worlds.

I understand the benefits to Beta-Alanine but I'm not familiar with the other product though I am interested in trying these products and could keep a log. I realize this offer may not be of any use to the demographic targeted as my sport and the trg required to compete in these kinds of Ultras is sort of "weird". ;-)

KJR246

Awards
Because

I want to log these two because I want my muscles to just keep growing and growing. I want the damn things to explode. I'm thinkin this would do the trick:food:

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try these out to compare to my past intra-workout mixes.

I have used extend for my intra-workout supplement, and spiked it with beta alanine. I'd like to compare your guys product, versus my own concoction.

I am currently lean bulking, so any help I can get to squeeze out more reps or be able to add more volume to my workout is more than welcome. I also enjoy logging very much and aspire to always be running some type of log. You can see my last three logs in my signature and see that I am honest and objective.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
You guys rock!

Should be in by the end of the week :head: Took a while to get it in for you guys, but good things come to those who wait :)
Indeed. Very happy about this Steveoph. Tell the powers that be that we said thanks. Now let's get some more stuff in there ;) LOL!

Hg

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
First of all I haven't used either product before. I do enjoy beta alanine. mostly used purple wraath where it was most noticable. I do enjoy ragnarok and have heard good things about intra-aid. I would love to put it to the test before a workout. I would surely log it and give my feedback on the product. timing/workout and other supps would be listed. I am currently on a DC type routine, but am a stickler for 5 days on 2 days off type deal. one body part a day hit hard as hell. If you only want that as the supp being run that would be fine as well. Very interested and have heard great things about Universal.
I am 28 years old.
i'll send addy if i get the opportunity to log this stuff.
have used pre-workout supps plenty and am currently dosing some ragnarok here and there before i get ready to run a stack coming soon.
Thanks guys.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excited.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got the ok from Austin to throw in an app...

I would like to keep a log of Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid because I have a lot of past and current experience with pre and intra workout supplements and I know how they work and what to expect.

I've taken supplements with Beta Alanine in it before but I'm pretty sure not as high of a dose as this product is so this will be a slightly different experience. Also, this will have a different effect since it's dosed 2x a day instead of just pre-workout like all of the other supplements that had it in them that I've tried.

Intra-Aid, I feel, is going to be better then the other intra-workout mixes I've tried due to the fast acting protein and carbs in it for the extra boost for your workouts, and from the reviews so far on this stuff, I think I'm gonna get hooked lol.

This stack will no doubt result in some intense workouts and I would like to share my views on these products by logging them for you guys.

:)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait till the loggers are picked!!!:hammer:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed. Very happy about this Steveoph. Tell the powers that be that we said thanks. Now let's get some more stuff in there ;) LOL!

Hg
Incase you guys missed it, IA is in stock at NP! Intra-Aid (25 servings) By: Universal Nutrition

I think the lack of apps is due to the stipulation that you can't have won anything from UN in the past month, since you guys have been so generous! I won something from the new site promo, so I'm out lol.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe more people aren't interested . .

Any chance you'll move the Winner-announcement up a couple days ?!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of my Xtend for almost 2 weeks now and I sure would love some intra to size on!!!!!!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to make the Universal Reps aware: If I am chosen, it will take me a couple of weeks to get my log up. I would still love to log IA+BA9, but I thought you should know. :)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Speechless...

/me peeks in, looks around...

/me leaves...

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Just curious on the length that the log will be! I plan on logging a run in 2 weeks and I was wonderin how many weeks the bottles will last!