PROMO: Win A Bottle Of Universal's Beta Ala9 and Intra-Aid.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PROMO: Looking for a potent stimulant-free ergogenic pre- and intra-workout mix of supplements? Look no further. Universal has a great 1-2 combo of ergogenic workout aids-- Beta Ala9 and the all new Intra-Aid. And we want you to put 'em to the grind and log 'em.

Tell us why you want to want to log the combo of BetaAla9 and Intra-Aid and we'll pick 5 winners to log the 2 supps.

To be eligible, you need to be 18 years or older and have a US mailing address to enter. You also mustn't have won anything from Universal Nutrition in the past 30 days.

The supplements:
Universal Beta Ala9
Universal Intra-Aid

This contest is open until 11/21/08. Winners will be announced on 11/24/08.

Hg

This seems like a good direction to take this thread :whip:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
So the company you rep for does not have a complete line? I mean if your companies so good you shouldn't need another brand of products to use. Its like me working for apple and using windows. Are your products not good enough that you need to use another brand?
WOW ! :jaw:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I want to log because I'm already gonna log soon and I've taken little intraworkout supps and this gets me excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
PROMO: Looking for a potent stimulant-free ergogenic pre- and intra-workout mix of supplements? Look no further. Universal has a great 1-2 combo of ergogenic workout aids-- Beta Ala9 and the all new Intra-Aid. And we want you to put 'em to the grind and log 'em.

Tell us why you want to want to log the combo of BetaAla9 and Intra-Aid and we'll pick 5 winners to log the 2 supps.

To be eligible, you need to be 18 years or older and have a US mailing address to enter. You also mustn't have won anything from Universal Nutrition in the past 30 days.

The supplements:
Universal Beta Ala9
Universal Intra-Aid **

This contest is open until 11/21/08. Winners will be announced on 11/24/08.

Hg
This seems like a good direction to take this thread :whip:
Ah! I see I missed something, I x2 this post and with one minor correction (noted by the ** in my quote above ;) )

I also corrected that in my OP brah...

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all. IA is worth the price of admission alone ;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I've taken BA for a long time in bulk, so I will be supplementing with that anyways. However I've tried most BCAA"s out there (From NP's bulk, to Xtend, ICE & Purple Wrath), and I have heard so many great things about Intra-Aid that I made sure we got it carried at NP. However I want to be able to give a personal opinion on this stuff, so I will throw up an application to log IA.

Name: Steve , University Student/NP Rep
Training: 7 Years Weights, 3 Year Serious, Soccer/Rugby Background
Weight: 176

I can log every day. For an example of my logs, check out my signature. For IA, I would give an initial flavour/mixability review, then over the course of 25 workouts I would note DOMS, Energy, and any other pertinent details. I will be cutting in the upcoming weeks with DCP/LR/Sesamin/CLA, probably using Marc McDougal's "Lose Fat Like You're On Crack" program, along with possibly DTH + Sunami to keep up some strength and an awesome libido.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
4hrs. 20 min. my time left!

PICK ME! I LOVE THE TINGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
4hrs. 20 min. my time left!

PICK ME! I LOVE THE TINGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep in mind, winners are announced the 24th. . he's merely not accepting more apps. after today, the 21st.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
*DRUM ROLL*

.. looking forward to seeing the winners !!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Hoomgar is going to leave us hanging till the last possible moment?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Hoomgar is going to leave us hanging till the last possible moment?

And maybe even longer? LOL! :D

OK deadline for entries is extended. You can put your entries in up until 8:00 AM EST Monday Nov 24. Winners will be announced then later that day or the next.

Hg

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry fellas, I had to :D LOL!

I know I know, that wasn't funny at all. But I know I got a bunch of you looking at your calendars and watches and going WTH????

LOL!

I'm working on the winners list. Been really busy here today and I apologize for the wait. Winners to be announced today yet.

Hg

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

I know I know, that wasn't funny at all. But I know I got a bunch of you looking at your calendars and watches and going WTH????

LOL!

I'm working on the winners list. Been really busy here today and I apologize for the wait. Winners to be announced today yet.

Hg
You'll be getting a note from my docs .. my heart almost skipped a beat there !

Looking forward to the announcement later on!

Best of luck to all !

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established

LOL!

Hg
Waiting... In antici......................................pation...:jaw::frustrate:run:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
How's this for a quote out of context ;)
That's exactly it, though . . it's out of context . . don't scare us more than Hoomgar already has ! lol

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Even though nothing yet. I can say if its not very often that im given supplements to try out! If I'm lucky!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
This thread has been on my mind all day - I've just been waiting to get on see who won... I'm kind of relieved to see I haven't missed anything important.
Same here, bro. . even @ the gym today, I was thinking, wonder how much f*ckin' crazier my DC workouts can get with the IntraAid in my arsenal :jaw:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used intrabolic, but have heard good things. IA blew me away the first time I tried it. The taste alone is fantastic, but I found it really effective for increasing endurance also, more than any other intra-workout i've tried

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used intrabolic, but have heard good things. IA blew me away the first time I tried it. The taste alone is fantastic, but I found it really effective for increasing endurance also, more than any other intra-workout i've tried
Awesome to hear ! Blue Razz I hear !? Everyone seems to be praising it . .

The endurance and stamina factor was just above and beyond with Intrabolic, and I'd love to experience the difference with the Intra Aid!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
That's it! I can't take it anymore. No matter what. I want some. very excited!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
zZz ZzZ zZz

ugh . . got to stay awake and find out who got it !

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hoomgar sent a message to the lucky 5 via PM...

lol just messin with you guys :lol:

I'm excited to see who was picked :cheers:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
How yua liking DC I'm on my second blast and enjoying evey second of it.

Just started a hybrid-DC style a week ago . . loving every minute I spend @ the gym ! Always mix it up; throw in unorthodox $hit throughout, and just keep shocking the body !

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I really am sorry fellas. I am just getting online for the day now right now. Been crazy busy and have simply not had time to do this and I want to do it right. Before my promises carry no more weight, I will promise that I am working on this right now. Winners to be announced just as soon as I finish sorting through this...

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I think they'll forgive you, after all Animal/Universal spoils us with promos !!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I think they'll forgive you, after all Animal/Universal spoils us with promos !!!
Yeah, I've seen a couple of them freebies around .. Impressive, Universal !

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Winners

Here are the winners:

Why I would love to log BetaAla9 & Intra-Aid: For me personally, the intraworkout supplement is something I cannot live without. Ive cycled through a lot of various intraworkout products such as Purple Wraath, Xtend, Intrabolic, Protein/WMS shake, I find they all work good and it is nice to mix them up. I have never had the opportunity to use Intra-Aid yet, but I am a happy user of some other Animal/Universal products. I love my Animal Pak, and I have really enjoyed Animal Pump in the past. I would love to log these 2 items and see how they compare to other Intra-Aid products I have used at the gym in the past. This is a great opportunity for whoever gets picked, especially if you've never used an intraworkout supplement before. Its amazing what a difference intraworkout products do for endurance, strength & energy in your workout. Good luck everyone!
I have used these 2 products in the past with amazing resutls. At the time I used them they were both stand alones. That being said I know the powerful effects the two posses. I can only imagine what kind of freaky results would ensue by combining the two. :head:

I am currently using the Anabolic Window stack of ST, IA, and Torrent. However, I have been using either ST or Animal Pump for quite sometime and I'm looking to go to some kind of supplementation that will reduce the amount of stimulants for a short time. That way I when I resume taking ST or Pump I will see even greater results than I am already.

Plus... I love the "tingles"!!! :icon_lol:

To add to this, I have never had the opportunity to log a supplement of any kind. I use them and mention them often in my Journey at the FORVM, but I would love the opportunity to give my honest feedback of these two great products. My way of "paying" back the company whose products I use, which coincidentally have given me great results.

Great promo HG! :woohoo:
I'd like to try these out to compare to my past intra-workout mixes.

I have used extend for my intra-workout supplement, and spiked it with beta alanine. I'd like to compare your guys product, versus my own concoction.

I am currently lean bulking, so any help I can get to squeeze out more reps or be able to add more volume to my workout is more than welcome. I also enjoy logging very much and aspire to always be running some type of log. You can see my last three logs in my signature and see that I am honest and objective.
First of all I haven't used either product before. I do enjoy beta alanine. mostly used purple wraath where it was most noticable. I do enjoy ragnarok and have heard good things about intra-aid. I would love to put it to the test before a workout. I would surely log it and give my feedback on the product. timing/workout and other supps would be listed. I am currently on a DC type routine, but am a stickler for 5 days on 2 days off type deal. one body part a day hit hard as hell. If you only want that as the supp being run that would be fine as well. Very interested and have heard great things about Universal.
I am 28 years old.
i'll send addy if i get the opportunity to log this stuff.
have used pre-workout supps plenty and am currently dosing some ragnarok here and there before i get ready to run a stack coming soon.
Thanks guys.
I would like to log these, I lift MWF and practice Judo at my University TTH. I am on the Anabolic Diet. I have used beta alanine in the past as well as BCAA/EAAs intra-w/o, and both have proven to be good ergogenic aids. My Judo sessions are basically 2 hours of HIIT on and off, so the BCAA/EAAs should help preserve muscle during this time and the BA (should help) with muscular endurance. I'm also interested in how these affect me while on the AD, esp. the Intra-Aid, as the gluconeogenic aminos should help preserve glycogen(and lean mass). I noticed the IA has 10g carbs, however I've been using JP8 pre-w/o (7g carbs) with success, so I can drop that whilst using IA which I believe will have less of an affect on blood sugar as it will be sipped though the w/o as opposed to pounded before. Anywho, it would be my pleasure to log these and thanks for your consideration. Feel free to ask any ?s.
Here's a previous log I've done: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106285-toyin-testofen-grapeseed.html
Congratulations fellas. Send your info to me via PM and I'll get your product sent out. I need name, shipping address.

After you receive your product please post up your log ASAP and then put a link to it in this thread! <-- if you think there will be a problem following though with this let me know now! I don't know how many more promos I can run if people don't come through on their end of the deal as happened in the last promo I recently ended. I hated to say this, but it needed to be said.

Thanks in advance for the great logs and honest opinions fellas. We are interested to hear how you do with the product as you use it.

Hg

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Call the dog pound! cause there's an ANIMAL on the loose! Thanks to Hoomgar, somebody's gettin bit. I'll post all about it.