PROMO: New UniversalUSA Site
- 11-21-2008, 05:46 PM
- 11-21-2008, 05:57 PM
11-25-2008, 09:00 AM
11-25-2008, 01:38 PM
11-25-2008, 01:51 PM
I know I've been enjoying reading Vinny's blog on the new site... And am looking forward to another upcoming article by BigAnt on food...
11-25-2008, 02:08 PM
12-02-2008, 11:24 AM
12-02-2008, 11:56 AM
12-09-2008, 12:30 AM
12-09-2008, 01:43 AM
i really like how you guys changed the look of universal it looks great. also i like how you guys have more than just the supplements on there ex. training, eating, life, and news, because we all know theres more to bodybuilding than just supps. it's what you put into your body, and how much your willing to bust your ass. overall the website rocks!
12-09-2008, 02:30 AM
i like the big logo. The clanking sounds got to go though a bit annoying if you scroll across em over and over accidently or on purpose. Needs more cowbell
12-09-2008, 02:34 AM
12-09-2008, 09:56 AM
12-11-2008, 09:45 PM
12-11-2008, 10:09 PM
12-11-2008, 10:12 PM
12-11-2008, 10:41 PM
- The clicking caught me by surprise! The mute button is a very NICE feature
- I think the Universal sign is a little too big as it covers nearly half the page
- The big universal sign leaves the rest of the website scrunched at the bottom. I think improvement should be here...otherwise the website is awesome.
- Good pictures
- I liked the articles and would like to see more!!!
- Very nice supplement descriptions and layout
- Another area of improvement, I am unsure whether or not you can adjust this but I cannot use my wheel (on the mouse) to scroll up and down the articles!! I use this for everything! If you could figure this out and the universal sign this website would be GOLD!
12-12-2008, 07:24 AM
12-12-2008, 08:34 AM
Thank you. We are all about education and motivation. We put supplements into perspective, they are nothing without a solid foundation of training, diet and motivation.
UniversalUSA will become a destination for information/motivation much like AnimalPak.com is already.
12-12-2008, 12:43 PM
12-16-2008, 08:32 PM
12-16-2008, 08:56 PM
I like the new site, somewhat harder to navigate, but still nice. Don't have any suggestions yet, but will post them as soon as I come up with one.
12-18-2008, 02:31 AM
01-14-2009, 05:16 PM
01-14-2009, 05:29 PM
I haven't been to the site lately but I just stopped by and I am liking the new menu layout.
SFW and GFH
01-14-2009, 05:38 PM
01-14-2009, 06:18 PM
01-14-2009, 10:59 PM
01-14-2009, 11:10 PM
01-20-2009, 08:38 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Robboe in forum Driven SportsReplies: 44Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:35 PM
- By acwingfoot in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2010, 01:31 AM
- By pistonpump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2006, 05:10 PM
- By NYhomeboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2006, 09:37 AM