PROMO: New UniversalUSA Site

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Biggest thing going on right now is preparation for the CAGE!
Im still trying to figure out if I can afford to go but I do I hope to see you guys there!

Jrk1313

Awards
The article section, right hand side is hard to read, too small of a box, older readers may have harder time.

I love the article though, maybe some graphics in them for demonstration would add to the quality.

Real Gains* is a prime example, awesome article. So is A Day In My Life, If you could position this as a more visual site with your article i believe you can take this site to new heights, Very informative site, spent over an hour going through it.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Im still trying to figure out if I can afford to go but I do I hope to see you guys there!
I am taking donations if anyone wants to sponsor me to go! :knockedout:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
The article section, right hand side is hard to read, too small of a box, older readers may have harder time.

I love the article though, maybe some graphics in them for demonstration would add to the quality.

Real Gains* is a prime example, awesome article. So is A Day In My Life, If you could position this as a more visual site with your article i believe you can take this site to new heights, Very informative site, spent over an hour going through it.
I said very close to the same thing brother. Now where did I put my glasses???

I am taking donations if anyone wants to sponsor me to go! :knockedout:
You and me both! :D

Hg

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
ouch!

I thought mine was solid. THANKS.
What? You mean this???

My Thoughts:
  • The clicking caught me by surprise! The mute button is a very NICE feature
  • I think the Universal sign is a little too big as it covers nearly half the page
  • The big universal sign leaves the rest of the website scrunched at the bottom. I think improvement should be here...otherwise the website is awesome.
  • Good pictures
  • I liked the articles and would like to see more!!!
  • Very nice supplement descriptions and layout
  • Another area of improvement, I am unsure whether or not you can adjust this but I cannot use my wheel (on the mouse) to scroll up and down the articles!! I use this for everything! If you could figure this out and the universal sign this website would be GOLD!
Pffft! What was that? ;) LOL! I'm kidding bro :D I actually missed that post, so sorry. Good points and thanks for contributing my man.

I guess next time I got to stir the pot I should look at what is in it as I start to stir...

Hg