PROMO: New UniversalUSA Site

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DrkZoolander View Post
    they sure are,would expect nothing less from universal!
    That's right Boxmeman!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  2. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    That's right Boxmeman!

    Hoaky total forum call outs Batman! What is going on? You fellas care to fill me in?
    •   
       


  3. Fellas, new content added to Universal USA. Also, many suggestions were listened to...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Fellas, new content added to Universal USA. Also, many suggestions were listened to...
    I saw that U. Good stuff. As usual, Universal is molding and shaping the site around the customers wants and likes. Very cool stuff!

    Universal Nutrition <-- check it out

  5. Big fan of Evan's new article...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Big fan of Evan's new article...
    just finished it. good stuff.

  7. woo site looks good as hell : )

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Looks nice, any way to have a button on the main page to mute the sound? I got my speakers up way to loud. And this way you can listen to music and still browse the site without hearing * Ding, Ding Ding*
    Done. You eligible to win this promo? If so, you've won.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Done. You eligible to win this promo? If so, you've won.
    Sweet Congrats Steve

  10. They sure do get things done fast at UN! Check your PM's UR

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    They sure do get things done fast at UN! Check your PM's UR
    Heck yea they do!!

    Now if they could just use my idea of putting quotes by UN Bodybuilders on the home page.... .

  12. They did fix the expanding logo problem :P

    Gratz Steveo
  13. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    They sure do get things done fast at UN! Check your PM's UR
    They take good care of the customer Steve. Top notch CS. I'd love to see more of our products in the NP store! Who's chain to we have to jerk on? LOL!

    Hg

  14. Top notch in deed!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    They take good care of the customer Steve. Top notch CS. I'd love to see more of our products in the NP store! Who's chain to we have to jerk on? LOL!

    Hg
    Lol mostly Darren, although I`m doing it for you guys Trying to get an ETA on IntraAid right now as well.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Lol mostly Darren, although I`m doing it for you guys Trying to get an ETA on IntraAid right now as well.
    Thanks a ton S. You are doing a mighty fine job. Just let us know about IA.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Lol mostly Darren, although I`m doing it for you guys Trying to get an ETA on IntraAid right now as well.

    It's greatly appreciated! The more the better. Line um up!

    Hg

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Lol mostly Darren, although I`m doing it for you guys Trying to get an ETA on IntraAid right now as well.
    Hehe, I tried to make my own IA tonight and it turned out all right... EAA/BCAA (17g), hydrolyzed whey isolates (12.5g), WMS (15g), Beta Alanine (2g). Tasted rough, but I was too busy trying not to puke from my squats/leg press to notice LOL. 'Bout hurt myself tonight, haha.

  19. No fun, ViChet, but at least you gotta good workout.

    I'd like to see a Phenadrine/Intra-Aid Stack, personally - be a great addition to your log!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    No fun, ViChet, but at least you gotta good workout.

    I'd like to see a Phenadrine/Intra-Aid Stack, personally - be a great addition to your log!
    Werd You may see it sometime, but I'm stuck making my own for this month. I'm already way over budget and still have enough bulks left to finish out a month, lol.

    I've been running EAA/BCAA (and sometimes some WMS) intraworkout for a while, but the last month of leg workouts have had me feeling like that. Feel fine any other time, but my legs have come a LONG way, and I think it's just the increased intensity.
    Last edited by SokVichet; 10-13-2008 at 01:47 AM.
  21. Suggestion: Mouse Wheel Scrolling on articles?


    Was reading some of the articles, and found myself disappointed I couldn't scroll with my mouse wheel. I'm lazy to find the scroll bar, and drag it down the page while I read, as it forces me to take my eyes off the article.

    Mouse wheel scrolling is supported in Flash 7 and above, and should be extremely easy to implement on your content blocks and article menus.

  22. Anyone see Vinny's entry from 10/10/2008 in "A Day in My Life"???
    Vinny is a warrior, a veteran, and a damn good guy.
    good reading

  23. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    Anyone see Vinny's entry from 10/10/2008 in "A Day in My Life"???
    Vinny is a warrior, a veteran, and a damn good guy.
    good reading

    It's a good read Joe. Agreed that Vinny is a tried and true Vet...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    It's a good read Joe. Agreed that Vinny is a tried and true Vet...
    Which is why I picked him as my wall-paper choice...:bb3:

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    Which is why I picked him as my wall-paper choice...:bb3:
    i have a cool pic of me and him rgith after he won the Masters here in Pittsburgh...
    you probably want to crop my ugly ass out though lol
    also got a cool one of him and Evan and The House and Evan
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to site
    By Hook636 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 11:28 PM
  2. new to site
    By slickstas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 09:23 PM
  3. New to site.
    By Rico1578 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 02:25 AM
  4. Anyone else see the new Alri site/product?
    By dertynasty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 02:46 PM
  5. New to site
    By BIGPHILL1984 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Log in
Log in