PROMO: New UniversalUSA Site

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Things are definitely getting big on the horizon. I can't wait to see how things shape out.

2. they sure are,would expect nothing less from universal!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Expect some big changes for Universal in '09... It may change even change the face of bodybuilding. Who knows?

I really liked the site, loved how it works, one thing though, when you click on the news, or the training, on the left hand side, i think the option bar with the latest information like the carb cycle science article should be bigger and bolder, and easier to see, maybe in the centre of the page, i love browsing through articles on training, so its a great feature.

Also the news options are hard to see, as its your latest news it should really catch the eye, make people want to try the supps, i didnt feel like clicking on those little links, like intra aid etc, because they were so indescript, and didnt exactly catch they eye.
    All in all though i liked the site, but didnt enjoy the sound of the plates, any option available on the page to turn it off?
    Looking fowards to some great products, hope this feedback helps!!!

4. I like the site especially the split screen. Very fancy

5. I like the design of the animalpak.com website over all the others, I wouldn't mind seeing all the Universal sub site, and the main Universal website with a similar design.
    •   

6. i'm gonna call it that the U is coming out with new Universal "iconic"-type shirts... i hope?!?

the new site is very cool... like the overall look and feel.

Universal as a brand just has so many solid products...
    if you can't find it under the U, you probably don't need it, haha.

i especially like "The Life" and the journals section...
    it will be cool to follow Vinny's journey there.

i'd suggest an "Athlete's" section...
    have a bio and some pics of each of the guys...
    Vinny, BigAnt, Big Al, Evan, The House, etc.
    you could also link their articles there too.

7. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I really liked the site, loved how it works, one thing though, when you click on the news, or the training, on the left hand side, i think the option bar with the latest information like the carb cycle science article should be bigger and bolder, and easier to see, maybe in the centre of the page, i love browsing through articles on training, so its a great feature.

Also the news options are hard to see, as its your latest news it should really catch the eye, make people want to try the supps, i didnt feel like clicking on those little links, like intra aid etc, because they were so indescript, and didnt exactly catch they eye.
    All in all though i liked the site, but didnt enjoy the sound of the plates, any option available on the page to turn it off?
    Looking fowards to some great products, hope this feedback helps!!!
    I agree with alot of this, the articles, which I really enjoyed so far, especially "trial and error" and "weight training for weight loss", should be larger and more eye catching rather than so small and off to the side, if the text/font was bigger it would bring more attention to them. And the universal logo is cool, but its a little overpowering, at least on my screen size, plus I find it really annoying to have to keep scrolling up and down when browsing the site. Perhaps having the articles open up into another window. Overall the site is awesome, but I would like to see a few tweaks to make it even better.
    PHF Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    !
    That was my thought too. I had the speakers on loud, and this just freaked me out lol.
  9. Thumbs up

The new universal site is great!

I actually love the oversized Universal logo..

As already mentioned, it may be wise to include a "turn off Sounds" feature and I do wish that you guys may provide bios and other information of the athletes under Universal..Erik, Evan, Vinny, etc. That would be a sweet feature as well! Or maybe just show more pictures of them on the main pages.

I can only imagine what Universal has in store in the foreseeable future!! I am sure it will not disappoint!

10. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Things are definitely getting HUGE on the horizon. I can't wait to see how things shape out.

*edited to be more consistent with the HUGENESS of Universal*

11. noticed the "Sounds On/Off" button on the bottom right-hand of the screen this morning...
    props for those of us at work!

12. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    noticed the "Sounds On/Off" button on the bottom right-hand of the screen this morning...
    Nice! quick response on the change.

13. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    i'm gonna call it that the U is coming out with new Universal "iconic"-type shirts... i hope?!?

the new site is very cool... like the overall look and feel.

Universal as a brand just has so many solid products...
    if you can't find it under the U, you probably don't need it, haha.

i especially like "The Life" and the journals section...
    it will be cool to follow Vinny's journey there.

i'd suggest an "Athlete's" section...
    have a bio and some pics of each of the guys...
    Vinny, BigAnt, Big Al, Evan, The House, etc.
    you could also link their articles there too.
    I've officially put in a request to Corporate for some cool new Universal Gear (Iconic style)...

14. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post
    noticed the "Sounds On/Off" button on the bottom right-hand of the screen this morning...
    Nice... Looks like Corporate is paying attention.

15. Quote Originally Posted by joeyamma View Post

Well Done Universal!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    I've officially put in a request to Corporate for some cool new Universal Gear (Iconic style)...
    Now that is what I am talking about!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    props. u know i'm down.
    got the white Universal T and the white Sportpharma T,
    as well as every Animal Iconic except for the new 25th anni one...

a new U t-shirt (in black hopefully) would be sw-eet!

18. Quote Originally Posted by BS55 View Post
    you mean like ose: lol

No really I can't wait to see what Universal has instore for us through the last few months of '08 and on into '09... I know it's going to be good though!

Actually your on the right track bro

19. The only problem I have, you see, is that the UNIVERSAL logo with the guy in RED is just too big! Make it smaller and bring the text size up for your left side bar and increase the text area.

20. Bump

Site kicks ass! :bruce2:

21. Quote Originally Posted by DrkZoolander View Post
    they sure are,would expect nothing less from universal!
    That's right Boxmeman!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  22. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    That's right Boxmeman!

Hoaky total forum call outs Batman! What is going on? You fellas care to fill me in?

23. Fellas, new content added to Universal USA. Also, many suggestions were listened to...

24. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Fellas, new content added to Universal USA. Also, many suggestions were listened to...
    I saw that U. Good stuff. As usual, Universal is molding and shaping the site around the customers wants and likes. Very cool stuff!

Universal Nutrition <-- check it out

25. Big fan of Evan's new article...

26. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Big fan of Evan's new article...
    just finished it. good stuff.

27. woo site looks good as hell : )

28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Looks nice, any way to have a button on the main page to mute the sound? I got my speakers up way to loud. And this way you can listen to music and still browse the site without hearing * Ding, Ding Ding*
    Done. You eligible to win this promo? If so, you've won.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Done. You eligible to win this promo? If so, you've won.
    Sweet Congrats Steve

30. They sure do get things done fast at UN! Check your PM's UR
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *** DS PROMO *** Something old, something new...
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 02:35 PM
  2. CL promo??
    By acwingfoot in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 12:31 AM
  3. Injection site site.
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 04:10 PM
  4. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:37 AM