% % $99 for an Epistane Stack WHAT THE HECK ! ! !

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
NOW that is a good deal. Too bad i already purchased all of the above separately a few weeks ago!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
The Activate Xtreme/Stoked combo was all I could ask for . . . one helluva price !

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Thats nuts, if I didn't have so many sponsored logs to do I'd be all over this right now :(

Great price:head:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is sweet!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
33 bucks for each product, probably can't find them priced lower than that anywhere.

ezgoer101

Awards
Order placed. I've had my eye on this stack for awhile. Anything recommended to compliment this cycle?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
hardly seems like a deal since i wouldnt run that much support on a mild epistane cycle.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
That does sound sweet,... unfortunately I've been putting the pieces together one at a time. Oh well!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
hardly seems like a deal since i wouldnt run that much support on a mild epistane cycle.
So buy it, use the Epistane by itself and then use the other two for a cycle you think needs more support. Still saves you $$$$$ :head:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
anybody have enough balls to just take post cycle support for pct with havoc/epistane?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Actually that is what I did for an 8 week pulse as well as a regular 4 week cycle.

BUT many people recommend a serm on hand to be safe.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
It has been done many times. I would have a SERM on hand at the least.

OTC PCT
i just can't see transresveratol as being good enough of an anti e. maybe it is but i'd rather use an atd or 6-bromo or something like that

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just can't see transresveratol as being good enough of an anti e. maybe it is but i'd rather use an atd or 6-bromo or something like that

And you think that is good enough of a pct. Post Cycle Support was designed just for epi pct by the sinner. You entitled to your opinion I would much rater run a Post Cycle Support only PCT for epi than a ATD or 6 bromo

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
And you think that is good enough of a pct. Post Cycle Support was designed just for epi pct by the sinner. You entitled to your opinion I would much rater run a Post Cycle Support only PCT for epi than a ATD or 6 bromo
so u think transresveratol is better at estrogen control than bromo or an ATD?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so u think transresveratol is better at estrogen control than bromo or an ATD?

I ran a 5 week h-drol cycle at 75mg each week and my pct was Post Cycle Supprt and Lean Xtreme which was started on day 15 of pct. I had bloodwork done the day after pct and here are the results. I would not have done this running a ATD or 6 bromo solo.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 5 week h-drol cycle at 75mg each week and my pct was Post Cycle Supprt and Lean Xtreme which was started on day 15 of pct. I had bloodwork done the day after pct and here are the results. I would not have done this running a ATD or 6 bromo solo.

i don't know what any of that means or what levels you should be at but i'm guessing i'm going to have to agree with you because u wouldn't post something like that if it wasn't proof your test levels were normal.