We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!


    [B]AM Members,

    Have you been thinking of trying ?

    Want to surge your natural Testosterone production with the most powerful LH & FSH booster legally available?

    Well here is your chance…

    We are giving away 100 FREE sample bottles of the new 4.0 *

    The sample bottle will last about 10 days -- Enough for you to see the effects of increased testosterone, increased libido, stronger erections, and more ejaculatory volume.

    To get your free bottle of , just head over to Primordial Performance and get registered.

    Then, order your free bottle of Sustain Alpha 4.0 here --> (Only $3.99 for domestic first class shipping)

    Thanks!

    -Pp

    Email us - info@primordialperformance.com
    Call us - 1-800-568-2924

    *Limit (1) per customer. While supplies last. Free bottles will ship out on 9/5/08


  2. great deal, ord. one

  3. awesome stuff - any idea of the damage for shipping one of these to the uk? must be a pretty small package right?

    I'd like to check i don't get a reaction after i spontaneously started getting one to the old sustain after months of use. Preferably without having to plonk down on a whole bottle only to find out i can't use it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    awesome stuff - any idea of the damage for shipping one of these to the uk? must be a pretty small package right?

    I'd like to check i don't get a reaction after i spontaneously started getting one to the old sustain after months of use. Preferably without having to plonk down on a whole bottle only to find out i can't use it.
    It would probably be about $24 priority... but maxgolf would be able to get you an exact qoute perhaps with a different shipping method.

    -Pp

  5. Ordered! I was looking at using Sustain in my Epi/Dermacrine PCT. Now I can check it out firsthand!

  6. neeeeaaagh... that's a lot to ship a free sample lol. Would probably be easier to just chuck a bottle in on my next nutra order.

    Mind you I'm in no rush - if slow shipping isn't too insane I'd consider it. Can you get max to hit me up with a quote?

    Cheers Pp, and good luck with the promotion - hopefully it'll awaken some people to how good your stuff is!

  7. Awesome! I am all over this.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  8. I picked one up. Good deal Pp!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I picked one up. Good deal Pp!

    ain't no better price than free eh bro? Hope you used the SPONSOR10 10% off... wait, what's 10% of nothing again?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    ain't no better price than free eh bro? Hope you used the SPONSOR10 10% off... wait, what's 10% of nothing again?
    Haha!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. Hey guys, make sure you get an order confirmation to your email.

    If you use an invalid email address we cant ship the order.

    Thank you!

    -Pp

  12. Got mine, thanks PP.

  13. These are not going to last long!

  14. Should I bother trying this as a 19 year old?

  15. I'm definitely going to give it a shot.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    Should I bother trying this as a 19 year old?
    Even though your T levels are already pretty high [hopefully], it could still probably help.

    We recently just had a local 19 yr old boxing student report to us that he’s noticed significant improvements in his stamina after a week on the Sustain. Weve had other positive reports from 19-20 yr olds too.

    Just make sure you Mom doesn’t call us to yell at us.

    -Pp

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Even though your T levels are already pretty high [hopefully], it could still probably help.

    We recently just had a local 19 yr old boxing student report to us that he’s noticed significant improvements in his stamina after a week on the Sustain. Weve had other positive reports from 19-20 yr olds too.

    Just make sure you Mom doesn’t call us to yell at us.

    -Pp
    Yeah, I'm 19 and giving it a shot... I have to admit that I do notice something a bit different on test boosters. some ppl have high natty test and others have lower, no matter what the age. I think I have the lower level... oh well

  18. Thanks for the opportunity, Ive been curious, now I get a chance to see for myself.
    PHF Rep


  19. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Thanks for the opportunity, Ive been curious, now I get a chance to see for myself.
    And this is their new 4.0 formula, which has the smell issue adressed and is skin reaction have been almost eliminated You should have 10 pleasure days of rubbing

  20. Still a few bottles left for those who are interested...

    -Pp

  21. I applied. I think

  22. I ordered a sample.

  23. im interested .. the link doesn't work tho

  24. so you rub a squirt on your testicles
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  25. For libido purposes it's better if some hot chick rubs some into your testicles. If that method is employed, I hear it is an amazing product

  26. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    so you rub a squirt on your testicles
    Yes sir.

    Guys, the sample supply is out for now... if feedback is good we may give this another run... until then...

    Thanks for the support.

    -Pp

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    For libido purposes it's better if some hot chick rubs some into your testicles. If that method is employed, I hear it is an amazing product
    she better wash her hands real good or shell be getting it in her system....wait do these natural compounds effect girls PP?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  28. probably not much if at all.

    answered my own question
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  29. shiza, I missed out

  30. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    Natties have bigger BALLS
    LOL at you signature!

  31. I received my sample today! Thanks Pp!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  32. I don't think mine has shipped yet. Am I supposed to receive a shipping notification?

  33. No more left

    I really wanted to try it!

  34. Got mine in the mail today. Excited to try it out. No pump though. Any suggestions on what do to? Also, would the $20 off coupon work for the TRS? Running an Epi cycle soon and would rather use this stack during PCT along with nolva.

    Great job on the marketing guys!!!!!!

  35. Dang to late!!! If you want a perty log ill try one fer free!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Dang to late!!! If you want a perty log ill try one fer free!
    Hey, I was here first

  37. Aw, too bad. I ordered some Sustain Alpha from the 'Planet only a few days after this post!

    Shipment #39708 (Shipped)

    1 x Activate Xtreme (120 caps)
    By: Designer Supplements

    $36.95 $36.95

    1 x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz)
    By: Primordial Performance

    $49.95 $49.95

  38. i ordered on the first but have yet to recieve anything

  39. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    i ordered on the first but have yet to recieve anything
    Same here, wondering why
    PHF Rep


  40. Hey guys,

    Shoot me a PM with your info, and I can look into the order for ya.

    -Pp
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 05:24 PM
  2. We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Log in
Log in