We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM Members,

Have you been thinking of trying ?

Want to surge your natural Testosterone production with the most powerful LH & FSH booster legally available?

Well here is your chance…

We are giving away 100 FREE sample bottles of the new 4.0 *

The sample bottle will last about 10 days -- Enough for you to see the effects of increased testosterone, increased libido, stronger erections, and more ejaculatory volume.

To get your free bottle of , just head over to Primordial Performance and get registered.

Then, order your free bottle of Sustain Alpha 4.0 here --> (Only $3.99 for domestic first class shipping)​

Thanks!

-Pp

Email us - [email protected]
Call us - 1-800-568-2924

*Limit (1) per customer. While supplies last. Free bottles will ship out on 9/5/08

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
awesome stuff - any idea of the damage for shipping one of these to the uk? must be a pretty small package right?

I'd like to check i don't get a reaction after i spontaneously started getting one to the old sustain after months of use. Preferably without having to plonk down on a whole bottle only to find out i can't use it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome stuff - any idea of the damage for shipping one of these to the uk? must be a pretty small package right?

I'd like to check i don't get a reaction after i spontaneously started getting one to the old sustain after months of use. Preferably without having to plonk down on a whole bottle only to find out i can't use it.
It would probably be about $24 priority... but maxgolf would be able to get you an exact qoute perhaps with a different shipping method.

-Pp

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered! I was looking at using Sustain in my Epi/Dermacrine PCT. Now I can check it out firsthand!

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
neeeeaaagh... that's a lot to ship a free sample lol. Would probably be easier to just chuck a bottle in on my next nutra order.

Mind you I'm in no rush - if slow shipping isn't too insane I'd consider it. Can you get max to hit me up with a quote?

Cheers Pp, and good luck with the promotion - hopefully it'll awaken some people to how good your stuff is!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I am all over this.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked one up. Good deal Pp! :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ain't no better price than free eh bro? Hope you used the SPONSOR10 10% off... wait, what's 10% of nothing again?
Haha! :lol:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, make sure you get an order confirmation to your email.

If you use an invalid email address we cant ship the order.

Thank you!

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should I bother trying this as a 19 year old?
Even though your T levels are already pretty high [hopefully], it could still probably help.

We recently just had a local 19 yr old boxing student report to us that he’s noticed significant improvements in his stamina after a week on the Sustain. Weve had other positive reports from 19-20 yr olds too.

Just make sure you Mom doesn’t call us to yell at us.

-Pp

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Even though your T levels are already pretty high [hopefully], it could still probably help.

We recently just had a local 19 yr old boxing student report to us that he’s noticed significant improvements in his stamina after a week on the Sustain. Weve had other positive reports from 19-20 yr olds too.

Just make sure you Mom doesn’t call us to yell at us.

-Pp
:lol: Yeah, I'm 19 and giving it a shot... I have to admit that I do notice something a bit different on test boosters. some ppl have high natty test and others have lower, no matter what the age. I think I have the lower level... :think: oh well

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity, Ive been curious, now I get a chance to see for myself. :thumbsup:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still a few bottles left for those who are interested...

-Pp

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I applied. I think

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For libido purposes it's better if some hot chick rubs some into your testicles. If that method is employed, I hear it is an amazing product :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you rub a squirt on your testicles
Yes sir.

Guys, the sample supply is out for now... if feedback is good we may give this another run... until then...

Thanks for the support.

-Pp

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For libido purposes it's better if some hot chick rubs some into your testicles. If that method is employed, I hear it is an amazing product :)
she better wash her hands real good or shell be getting it in her system....wait do these natural compounds effect girls PP?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
probably not much if at all.

answered my own question

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received my sample today! Thanks Pp!

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I don't think mine has shipped yet. Am I supposed to receive a shipping notification?

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today. Excited to try it out. No pump though.:sad: Any suggestions on what do to? Also, would the $20 off coupon work for the TRS? Running an Epi cycle soon and would rather use this stack during PCT along with nolva.

Great job on the marketing guys!!!!!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Dang to late!!! If you want a perty log ill try one fer free!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aw, too bad. I ordered some Sustain Alpha from the 'Planet only a few days after this post!

Shipment #39708 (Shipped)

1 x Activate Xtreme (120 caps)
By: Designer Supplements

$36.95 $36.95

1 x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz)
By: Primordial Performance

$49.95 $49.95

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i ordered on the first but have yet to recieve anything

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Shoot me a PM with your info, and I can look into the order for ya.

-Pp

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
sustain alpha kicks assssss.... i just used it a little too long and made my nuts swell up... made my boys look like an 90 year old mans neck... and thick as hell... but i dooooooo love it. helpd during pct alot

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I received my sample yesterday. thanks PP.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Been using it for two days, love the transdermal formula your working with. I've used MANY transdermals in the past, and this one leaves me feeling much better than most. Phlogel is still my favorite but I do like your formula better than anything out right now and would love to see a hormonal product to compliment your testosterone supporting transdermals to round out the product line. Do you sell the transdermal formula by itself? It's like a thick liquid that dries very easily, similar to the old t-gel that was white.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been using it for two days, love the transdermal formula your working with. I've used MANY transdermals in the past, and this one leaves me feeling much better than most. Phlogel is still my favorite but I do like your formula better than anything out right now and would love to see a hormonal product to compliment your testosterone supporting transdermals to round out the product line. Do you sell the transdermal formula by itself? It's like a thick liquid that dries very easily, similar to the old t-gel that was white.
Dermacrine is our hormonal formula – is that we you are talking about?

And yes, we do sell the topical carrier by itself.

-Pp

chuckisnutz

Awards
damn. all out. Would like to hear the results some of these early birds got.

48 posts but all given away already?

PP, I don't mean to be a party pooper but I believe that more than a few of your recipients probably double as wedding crashers. I make a habit of writing nice long thank you letters to the hosts and hostesses of all the shindigs I attend, be them weddings, funerals, or the infamous bris.

What I mean to say is, I missed the invitation, but I would still like to RSVP.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn. all out. Would like to hear the results some of these early birds got.

48 posts but all given away already?

PP, I don't mean to be a party pooper but I believe that more than a few of your recipients probably double as wedding crashers. I make a habit of writing nice long thank you letters to the hosts and hostesses of all the shindigs I attend, be them weddings, funerals, or the infamous bris.

What I mean to say is, I missed the invitation, but I would still like to RSVP.
We threw up this invitation on several other large forums, so the bottles go snagged up quick, and left alot of guys without anything.

We will probably do this again based on the response we get from these tester bottles.
-Pp

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been very impressed with the product so far, no ****. Still have 2-3 more days of use and I will give a rundown. I'm gonna rub a squirt in on the sack for the last couple days, but I don't think it's necessary.