i-Force Are You HARDCORE Contest? HUGE GRAND PRIZE INSIDE

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Come on guys quit talking about how hardcore you are and put up some proof.
    My lifts at the Pro King of the Bench 2008 (Video)

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Well since it seems noone here lifts and just talks about it instead I guess I'll put up my little attempts!

    275
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6fFkDB7j-A

    302.5lbs misloaded bar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juTEwWVpWi8

    315
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facS1-pfEXM

    340
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkyALGzWzYA

    now since we have shown all the laying on your back crap, here is some real lifts to show you guys a real lifter needs some hardcore supplemental help!

    455 squat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL3o-MYcOU0

    210 Military Press
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM0LAQAqZJ0

    175
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYmSPyNCZ-Y

    225 Snatch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb8l9iXTboU

    275 Clean
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES68yrSZVWs

    135x3 One arm Snatch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-if-hIcSw4

    275 Jerk Overhead
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEYguVIAhd0

    275 OverHead Squat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRbW_X5nI6I

    here is all of them...
    http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Sambalifter


    Come on guys quit talking about how hardcore you are and put up some proof. Hey I-Force this was all done outside in the elements no air condition or heat!
    Just WOW awesome bro!

  3. give me a chance i will. I just moved into an apartment with no gyms around...I have put up videos before
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  4. [youtube]joYr2jOWbJc[/youtube]

    When is the last time you seen some bring there own chains to a commercial gym to do floor presses....Only for the hardcore I guess! I hope this gets some more entries rolling.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    [youtube]joYr2jOWbJc[/youtube]

    When is the last time you seen some bring there own chains to a commercial gym to do floor presses....Only for the hardcore I guess! I hope this gets some more entries rolling.
    Nice man hoping to get mine up tonight once nick gets off work.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    [youtube]joYr2jOWbJc[/youtube]

    When is the last time you seen some bring there own chains to a commercial gym to do floor presses....Only for the hardcore I guess! I hope this gets some more entries rolling.
    That is Hardcore!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Have a look on YouTube! Some of these videos are hilarious. Do you give away sympathy bottles?
    man, i just did. a whole bunch of exaggerated/partial movements. kind of like watching someone constipated taking a shat.

  8. I have two videos from tonight, my camera couldnt go long enough to film it all together so i had to break it up...is this ok as 1 entry because in reality it was all part of my 1 chest workout today?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    [youtube]joYr2jOWbJc[/youtube]

    When is the last time you seen some bring there own chains to a commercial gym to do floor presses....Only for the hardcore I guess! I hope this gets some more entries rolling.
    pretty sick mayn!!! would love to get into that style of training.

    Too bad all mine is nothing but dumb bells..... maybe Ill Vid a superset burnout.... too bad my camera can only do 60 second clips.... damn, id love to get down on this.
    •   
       


  10. how long does it usually take for Youtube videos to upload? mine has been uploading for 20 minutes and still isnt done
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    how long does it usually take for Youtube videos to upload? mine has been uploading for 20 minutes and still isnt done
    dude open a second screen just in case it really is taking that long and try loading it again... sounds like your connection has timed out or something... Dont stop the current one just in case but simultaniously do it on another window.

  12. see 2 posts down...
    Last edited by TexasLifter89; 08-21-2008 at 02:10 AM.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  13. lol did you delete the vid? it says its no longer available???

  14. Texaslifter89's IFORCE Nutrition HARDCORE Chest Routine





    Alright so My camera couldnt film my whole thing so i had to set it up in two different videos. only rest i take is to re-setup the camera...



    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B_BcQPvBWI"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfSl91i1fJE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]


    Workout consisted of:
    BB flat: 225x5, 135x25
    DB flat: 65x12
    DB Incline: 60x6.5, 60x6
    Cable Cross: 35x8,25x15
    Pull-up: Bwx8

    Stats
    Ht:5'8.5
    Wt:166 Lbs

    Why Its Hardcore
    Not gonna lie, I could have done about 10-15 Reps with the first set of flat bench, but i made up for it with my other exercises. I blasted myself through this and ran a quadruple superset, literally. As you can see, I was quite winded and my upper body felt like a noodle. I went for intensity as well as rep/weight combination, not so much leaning towards weight or reps. Thanks for the consideration IFORCE!
    Last edited by TexasLifter89; 08-21-2008 at 02:07 AM.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    [youtube]joYr2jOWbJc[/youtube]

    When is the last time you seen some bring there own chains to a commercial gym to do floor presses....Only for the hardcore I guess! I hope this gets some more entries rolling.
    crazy. Bands AND chains? Um... that's a bit excessive in my opinion. Looks like he was about to break his arms off there lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    alright. here is the 2nd part. it uploaded quicker than part 1.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfSl91i1fJE
    Shoulda done it all shirtless lol
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    crazy. Bands AND chains? Um... that's a bit excessive in my opinion. Looks like he was about to break his arms off there lol



    Shoulda done it all shirtless lol
    I know...all the ladies would love that too bad in they gym I cant...Full workout is up now though 2 posts below that if you want to check it out
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Texaslifter89's IFORCE Nutrition HARDCORE Chest Routine





    Alright so My camera couldnt film my whole thing so i had to set it up in two different videos. only rest i take is to re-setup the camera...



    YouTube - i-Force Max-Out Hardcore Chest Competition part 1
    YouTube - i-Force Max-Out Hardcore Chest Competition


    Workout consisted of:
    BB flat: 225x5, 135x25
    DB flat: 65x12
    DB Incline: 60x6.5, 60x6
    Cable Cross: 35x8,25x15
    Pull-up: Bwx8

    Stats
    Ht:5'8.5
    Wt:166 Lbs

    Why Its Hardcore
    Not gonna lie, I could have done about 10-15 Reps with the first set of flat bench, but i made up for it with my other exercises. I blasted myself through this and ran a quadruple superset, literally. As you can see, I was quite winded and my upper body felt like a noodle. I went for intensity as well as rep/weight combination, not so much leaning towards weight or reps. Thanks for the consideration IFORCE!
    Austin the music in your videos makes the entire workout seem very un-core.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Austin the music in your videos makes the entire workout seem very un-core.
    I know, but i dont know how to add new music in...can someone help me?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  19. You gotta sing or bring a Boom-Box

  20. funny one arent we. i just watched your action figure video! freaking halarious dude!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    funny one arent we. i just watched your action figure video! freaking halarious dude!
    youtube's freezing on me every 2 seconds. Hopefully they fix that tomorrow
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    [youtube]joYr2jOWbJc[/youtube]

    When is the last time you seen some bring there own chains to a commercial gym to do floor presses....Only for the hardcore I guess! I hope this gets some more entries rolling.
    I couldn't do it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Texaslifter89's IFORCE Nutrition HARDCORE Chest Routine





    Alright so My camera couldnt film my whole thing so i had to set it up in two different videos. only rest i take is to re-setup the camera...



    YouTube - i-Force Max-Out Hardcore Chest Competition part 1
    YouTube - i-Force Max-Out Hardcore Chest Competition


    Workout consisted of:
    BB flat: 225x5, 135x25
    DB flat: 65x12
    DB Incline: 60x6.5, 60x6
    Cable Cross: 35x8,25x15
    Pull-up: Bwx8

    Stats
    Ht:5'8.5
    Wt:166 Lbs

    Why Its Hardcore
    Not gonna lie, I could have done about 10-15 Reps with the first set of flat bench, but i made up for it with my other exercises. I blasted myself through this and ran a quadruple superset, literally. As you can see, I was quite winded and my upper body felt like a noodle. I went for intensity as well as rep/weight combination, not so much leaning towards weight or reps. Thanks for the consideration IFORCE!

    Nice

  24. Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    crazy. Bands AND chains? Um... that's a bit excessive in my opinion. Looks like he was about to break his arms off there lol
    Excessive, maybe for some but not for the Hardcore! Seriously though the bands and chains both add different types of resistance to the bar. For example I have 225 on the which is about 55% of my one rep max for a full range press raw. I plan on competing with a single ply shirt so I am really try to train my lockout which ofcourse is stronger than off of my chest now. The bands and chains both overload the top of the movement, but the bands are trying to force the bar down on me so it trains me to control the bar and stay tight on the bench. Also the bands are giving me additional tension throughout the whole lift so its much harder to outrun the band tension by pressing fast like you could with the chains. The chains on the other hand have absolutely no effect on the weight for the bottom half of the motion, I have them set so that the resistance begins right around my usual sticking point. This way I am working with heavy weight around my sticking point to get it stronger but keeping the weight light enough for the effects of dynamic pressing. Its rare that I use both but its killer when I do.

    Also whats all this " my arm looked like it was going to break stuff" , they are like steel girders lol no breaking under tension :bb3:
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Excessive, maybe for some but not for the Hardcore! Seriously though the bands and chains both add different types of resistance to the bar. For example I have 225 on the which is about 55% of my one rep max for a full range press raw. I plan on competing with a single ply shirt so I am really try to train my lockout which ofcourse is stronger than off of my chest now. The bands and chains both overload the top of the movement, but the bands are trying to force the bar down on me so it trains me to control the bar and stay tight on the bench. Also the bands are giving me additional tension throughout the whole lift so its much harder to outrun the band tension by pressing fast like you could with the chains. The chains on the other hand have absolutely no effect on the weight for the bottom half of the motion, I have them set so that the resistance begins right around my usual sticking point. This way I am working with heavy weight around my sticking point to get it stronger but keeping the weight light enough for the effects of dynamic pressing. Its rare that I use both but its killer when I do.

    Also whats all this " my arm looked like it was going to break stuff" , they are like steel girders lol no breaking under tension :bb3:

    Word.

    I wasn't bashing. But that's too intense for me LOL
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Word.

    I wasn't bashing. But that's too intense for me LOL
    This is a hardcore chest contest... Not your mamma's pushups


    Cool vids so far guys!!! keep them coming

  27. hey tex whos that sexy guy spottin u in those vids? :-p

  28. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    hey tex whos that sexy guy spottin u in those vids? :-p
    Whoever he is, he needs to learn how to spot properly!

  29. u know. i really do get enough of that from tex. dont need it from a guy hundreds of miles away. ive never dropped a weight on anyone or let them drop it on themselves so im obviously not fuhkin it up too bad. which one are you saying i was spotting improperly on tho? just curious plz
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 06:04 AM
  2. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 10:15 AM
  3. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Log in
Log in