NEW PRODUCTS from MOLECULAR NUTRITION!
- 08-12-2008, 09:15 PM
- 08-12-2008, 09:32 PM
cissusFacebook John Smeton Fitness
08-12-2008, 09:38 PM
At work today I thought of the best ingredients ever.lol. and i cant edit my above post. Too bad im not revealing them to you guys!
08-13-2008, 12:13 AM
Peak Beta: Endurance formula
Lipid Stabil: Liver/Lipid support
08-13-2008, 07:38 AM
08-13-2008, 09:32 AM
08-13-2008, 10:17 AM
08-13-2008, 01:21 PM
jjohn, did you delete the same thread that was in the Supplement section? I had posted my guesses in there, and now the thread is gone, my subscription to it is gone, and some reputation points which were given to me on that thread are gone.
I don't really care to guess again, I just thought that was odd.
Was it because there weren't as many responses in that thread as you hoped there'd be so you might as well wipe it out?
08-13-2008, 01:37 PM
08-13-2008, 05:18 PM
Ok.. Lipid Stabl I think would be a cholesterol control. Ingredients would be Polycosinol, Arjuna, maybe Red Rice yeast (but I wouldn't put it in) and Beta Sisterol.
And I cant remember what I had posted for the other product... I'll remember sooner or later!
08-13-2008, 05:54 PM
08-13-2008, 06:12 PM
jjohn, you gonna tell us if anyone is close, or give any hints at all. This is pretty cool, but kinda tough.
08-13-2008, 06:41 PM
I like tough :P Thanks for the exciting contest. You really got me thinking on this one, and I cannot wait to see how close I was!
Peak Beta - endurance and oxygen enhancement supplement
I'm positive this is an endurance, oxygen, and muscular energy supplement. I think this is going to be exciting.
* Beta Alanine
* Peak ATP (adenosine 5-triphosphate)
* Citrulline Malate
* Rhodiola Rosea
Lipid Stabil - Antioxidant and CNS support
* tocopherols (Vitamin E)
* Phosphatidyl Serine
08-13-2008, 09:54 PM
08-13-2008, 10:06 PM
Peak Beta - endurance / pre-WO
-Dodder seed extract
Lipid Stabil - fat burner(not sure if burner is the right word im looking for)
08-14-2008, 08:05 AM
08-14-2008, 03:49 PM
08-14-2008, 06:14 PM
08-14-2008, 08:50 PM
08-15-2008, 10:06 AM
I call dibs on any guesses by strategicmove and claim them as my own
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
08-15-2008, 10:35 AM
08-15-2008, 10:43 AM
08-15-2008, 10:52 AM
08-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Just saw this thread, so here is just a random guess for Lipid Stabil:
1) Olive fruit polyphenol blend (standardized for Hydroxytyrosol/Oleuropein/Luteolin)
2) Sesame Lignans
3) Vitamin E Complex (Tocotrienols/Tocopherols)
4) Curcumin (standardized for Curcuminoids)
5) (Aged) Garlic Extract (standardized for Allicin)
08-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By UncleWade in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 221Last Post: 07-22-2012, 02:27 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 08-31-2008, 12:20 PM
- By Eric Potratz in forum SupplementsReplies: 131Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:16 AM
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 16Last Post: 10-16-2007, 09:16 PM
- By ALRI627 in forum SupplementsReplies: 100Last Post: 07-24-2006, 06:50 PM