NEW PRODUCTS from MOLECULAR NUTRITION!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lipid Stabil: sesame oil, CLA, phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylserine, lecithin

Peak Beta: Beta Alanine, ALCAR, Citrulline Malate, Betaine Anhydrous, Tyrosine

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peak Beta:

1) PEAK ATP® Adenosine 5'-Triphosphate Disodium
2) Rhodiola Rosea (standardized for 3% Rosavins and 1% Salidrosides)
3) Glycine Priopionyl-L-Carnitine
4) Ubiqionol (CoQ10)
5) Benfotiamine (fat-soluble form of Vitamin B1, Thiamine)

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
That looks like an expert guess StrategicMove!! I call "first" on Peak ATP, hah!!!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
dude i dont even care if i get chosen. i know this new stuff will work as well as x-factor and ill just buy it and log it myself haha.

that was not a hint to take me out of the draw if i get put in lol ^^

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude i dont even care if i get chosen...
Most of all are doing it for the fun content! It is no do-or-die thing! Personally, if I could read the future, I would definitely own an immensely successful practice on Wall Street! We are just guessing for fun here. The Peak Beta, for example, is so vague, we do not even know in which category it belongs, so some of our guesses are plain wild. That's the fun!

I doubt if any of us is on the right path yet. Nevertheless, all the best to all participants! :thumbsup:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i see where your going with that however beta leads right into beta alanine which is endurance. i had more of a hard time with the lipid stabil. lipid for fat but in which reguard?
all i was saying is i know MN knows there stuff and im REALLY looking forward to these 2 new products

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Most of all are doing it for the fun content! It is no do-or-die thing! Personally, if I could read the future, I would definitely own an immensely successful practice on Wall Street! We are just guessing for fun here. The Peak Beta, for example, is so vague, we do not even know in which category it belongs, so some of our guesses are plain wild. That's the fun!

I doubt if any of us is on the right path yet. Nevertheless, all the best to all participants! :thumbsup:

Maybe so... Maybe not... But these were good guesses bud!!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to say

Peak Beta - Endurace supplement, maybe help recovery?

1 - Beta-Alanine
2 - ATP (Creatine; unsure of form)
3 - Citulline Malate
4 - B-5 (Panothenic Acid)
5 - D-Ribose

Lipid Stabil - Sounds like a form of AP or NeoVar. Helps with Carbs / blood glucose?

1 - Banaba Extract
2 - Rhodiola Rosea
3 - Na-RALA
4 - Cordyceps
5 - Naringin

I basically guessed on the 5th ingredient in each product.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
haha well if I did that would be awesome!

However I couldn't be entered in the draw becuase I'm 16.
err im pretty sure you took that the wrong way. he was picking fun the way i read it haha.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
see now ur just being an ass.
Huh? I don't see where this is going. My choices seemed legit and i dont think Strategic was making fun. If so, than dang I'm gonna go make those supplements right now. lol

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
its too hard to project sarcasm over the internet. lol.
your choices are as legit as anyone elses, i think he was making fun in a sarcastic tone. but i dont know. sorry bro
best of luck to the both of us's =D

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
its too hard to project sarcasm over the internet. lol.
your choices are as legit as anyone elses, i think he was making fun in a sarcastic tone. but i dont know. sorry bro
best of luck to the both of us's =D
Ah I see what you mean. Maybe he was. No big deal either way.
Yes good luck to you too.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when are the results going to be in ? as to who guessed the active ingredients

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
As soon as I get the OK to release em :)
Well since I guess you cant even say warm, cold or hot about the guess, what happens if no one is even close to right?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
then ill be sitting at my computer desk laughing my ass off! lol

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
he hasn't even chosen the pool of names to draw for correct ingrediants. dam. im antsy in my pantsy right now...

but that happens when i get that syrup in me

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
OH. MY. GOD. get your ass off that chair goto blockbuster and rent the movie Super Troopers. NOW!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back in 02 or 03 before it was released I used to work at a movie store for five years and got to get free moviesd take them home before they came out I seen every popular movie fro0m 02-07 I got sick of them for a while I like them again though

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
hehe this is a little older than that even....its probably the best comedy out there imo besides the mask. ive seen both 50 times at least tho

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
whoever wins this really SHOULD log it. new products never before logged. thats some publicity right there for that person AND the products.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
whoever wins this really SHOULD log it. new products never before logged. thats some publicity right there for that person AND the products.
From the list of those who've entered so far, I can almost guarantee it'll be logged.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very true, i def would and thats how basically i choose products from following up on logs:head:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ay papi! lol thanks for the heads up jjohn

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will see if its just another BA product.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid
L-Arginine
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Phenylalanine

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Peak Beta
pre/intra

beta-alanine

L-leucine

L-valine

Citrulline

L-Arginine
If this were the correct guess, I would be utterly disappointed beyond belief.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
If this were the correct guess, I would be utterly disappointed beyond belief.
I was trying to make it so that i have the best possibility of getting just 3 in there.

But your right, I would be too. :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to make it so that i have the best possibility of getting just 3 in there.

But your right, I would be too. :D
Hahaha! All this time! For some aminos?! :nutkick:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
er... explain please?

(sorry if I sound a little slow) :D
It's all good. That combo you mentioned is effective, no doubt... but it's not the innovational super-product that has been anticipated for over a year or so. lol

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
It's all good. That combo you mentioned is effective, no doubt... but it's not the innovational super-product that has been anticipated for over a year or so. lol
Oh OK. I was just trying to play it safe I guess... Looking at MN's history they probably invented new ingredients all together so I'm like whatever, might as well go with the basic/classic ingredients. LOL.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think they are going to be something pretty innovative if they fall along the lines of AA. Probably something new along with something proven like BA for example.

Either should be good stuff. Hook us up jjohn! ;)

clownbaby1

Awards
I think they are going to be something pretty innovative if they fall along the lines of AA. Probably something new along with something proven like BA for example.

Either should be good stuff. Hook us up jjohn! ;)
x2. and Beta could stand for anything, not just beta alanine. (although it does fit in nicely)

perhaps MN found a way to make Beta alanine more bio available and or have new properties!:D

:p

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
x2. and Beta could stand for anything, not just beta alanine. (although it does fit in nicely)

perhaps MN found a way to make Beta alanine more bio available and or have new properties!:D

:p
none the less even if they changed the structure of the beta alanine ingredient the word would more than likely still be in its name
im an endurance/stim junkie so whatever it is ima try it for sure